Lipstick Pt. 02

Story Info
Margie almost dies from injuries when fisted falls in love.
934 words
3.76
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lipstick, Part two.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

All the fucking happens with people eighteen or older.

We first met Margy after her husband cheated on her with dozens of her friends and her mother. She turned queer in the wake of that disaster and then got fisted at a lesbian club.

Lipstick Pt. 01

"She hurt me, " I said, nodding towards the Matre'd, " Fist."

I laid my head on the table and was crying. I woke up, there was some rumbling and I was in the back of a Seattle Fire Department Aid car and the nice black couple were in the car with me.

We went to the emergency entrance at Harborview Hospital. It was an ancient if not huge facility, beat up. They wheeled gurney into a surgical unit, now I was really scared, the nurse said, "You're bleeding honey, we have to stop it."

They intubated me and they were putting blood into and the nurse put a mask over my mouth and a doctor said, "Now count back with me ten, nine," I was in a room, with a window, sitting up in a weird chair. I could feel cool oxygen pumping into my nose.

"How are you feeling," a voice said without a face.

"I feel nauseous."

"Are you going to vomit?"

I leaned forward and there was a plastic bucket and I tried to vomit, but not much came out, but I felt better.

"Rinse your mouth out with this," there was a straw in my mouth, " spit it out into the bucket."

"The anesthesia makes people nauseous," she leaned into view and was gently wiping my face and she was a stunningly beautiful woman, thirty or so, with full pouty lips, faint eyebrows and bangs covering her forehead of dark red hair and she had on really expensive perfume.

I turned my head to look into her deeply blue eyes and blurted, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? Are you married?"

She held up her left hand displaying a wide band with an attached engagement ring with a huge rock and said, "Yep I am. I'm a mom. Two little girls."

I softly said, "Me too, my babies are grown. Husband cheated. Divorced now, I'm very queer now and you're so fucking gorgeous, but I'd never, ever ask somebody to cheat. I'm sorry. I don't know how to do this without totally guessing wrong."

She said, "You didn't really guess wrong. I'm bi-sexual and before I met my husband, I was exclusively queer. He's the kindest most loving person I've ever known. I'm pregnant again."

Tears rolled down my face. She frowned and looked sad.

"Don't misunderstand, "I said, "I'm going to get it right sooner or later and I'm happy for you. I'm kind of tired."

She leaned forward and gave me a soft, so soft kiss, no tongue. Lingering, looking into my eyes. I had literally no control of my body as I pushed my breasts up towards her. She pulled back and shook her finger no. My thighs were clinching and little humps.

"Fuck me, " and I started softly singing that old Solomon Burke song, "Everybody, everybody, needs someone to love, someone to love, I need you, you, you, somebody to love."

"Girl, you be finding somebody soon, rocking your outrageous booty and dos incredible tiddies. You be a fine woman, for sure."

I opened my eyes super open and it was the black couple from the Wild Rose. They were both smiling at me.

"You saved me, " I opened my arms to them, and shrugged, "hug?"

I was crying again, weeping and gasping for air, "I almost died, bled to death. I can never thank you enough."

They were on each side of my bed and hugging me and I kissed both their cheeks back and forth and the second time the little woman caught my lips and opened my mouth with her tongue and she was totally in control of me, she was pulling on my nipples, and my gown was open and the tall beauty was sucking on nipple and then she had my several inches of my FF-Cup tit in her mouth, I heard the door close and

I came. I felt like Snoqualmie Falls was between my thighs as I squirted all over everyone.

"When you check out baby girl," she had this voice, deeper like Nina Simone.

"I'm not sure, maybe tomorrow. That bitch tore me up bad, they had to sew my womb up. They want to check on the sutures stiches," I said.

"I have three kids, but I don't think I can have any more, but she shouldna done that. I'm a sweetheart, submissive girl. Everybody hurts me. Why? I never hurt anyone. My fucking mother, my ex-husband, " I shrugged, "what's wrong with me?"

Nina Simone said, "We take care of you and never hurt you, ain't that right sweetie?"

"True dat, mama.

"Girl? You can really sing, you know dat?"

I nodded.

"I said, "I was a really good runner, Cross Country, U-Dub. Got hurt. Sang at Church, St. Margaret's, I'm Polish. I don't know who my biological dad is, my slut mom cheated on Daddy. He's got cancer, going to die," I wailed out and started crying again."

The door opened and the nurse was there concerned.

"Baby girl, Daddy be dying, poor little girl, we bring her home and take car of her, said Nina Simone."

End Lipstick, Part two.

Coming soon, Lipstick part three

Married with three pregnant ladies