Lira's Accounts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt a pressure. No, a squeeze. She could feel those same hands fondling her tits, invisible but very much there.

‘Every part of me,’ the Oozelich moaned, leaning down to Lira’s ear, ‘Can touch every part of you.’

Pawing at her breasts, the slime kissed her again. Lira eagerly responded, writhing under the layer of slime that was keeping her in place. Her lips parted and a tongue slipped in, brushing hers, before pushing it’s way further down. Lira was reminded of her previous encounter, and that sensation of having a foreign thing take her throat was exciting, if a little uncomfortable - but a rush of arousal still rippled through her.

Between her throat being tongue-fucked, her whole body experiencing blissful attention, and her pussys slickness and tingling softly coaxing her to hump beneath the oozey cocoon she was now in, she could have been forgiven for not noticing as her face became awash with the initially chilled, but inwardly warm slime.

She sucked lightly on the intruder in her mouth, moaning around it as her cheeks, nose, eyelids all were encased in the slime. It swallowed the last of her into itself, claiming Lira as its own. Her own.

Lira hadn’t noticed that she was still able to breath, and didn’t care. Her lungs were being filled by the slime, but all she felt was the long, thick tongue that was quickly starting to feel like something much less innocent deep down her throat.

The groping of her body became more insistent, too. The slime had lifted her only a few centimeters off the ground, giving it access to her whole body unguarded. The shorts around her ankles were pulled off, along with her boots - but her underwear was kept in place.

‘I’ve never had a human before,’ she said to Lira, despite no longer having a mouth to speak from. ‘You’re so... juicy.’

Lira eyes shot open as her ankles were pulled wide, her thighs opened as wide as they would go. Something at her pussy fizzed ever so slightly, and Lira felt the front of her sopping underwear disappear.

She didn’t feel any discomfort looking into the slime - it rather felt like opening your eyes underwater. Everything was kind of wavy, and as she looked at her floating body, Lira could see faint tendrils rippling through the slime.

She could see the remnants of her pants as they were dissolved into nothing. The fain buzz of whatever was happening almost felt like a thin, weak vibrator against her - not giving too much, but promising mugc more to come.

One such ripple of movement through the Oozelich made her shudder, as it started to probe as her entrance. Lira could tell that she was leaking a lot of her own juices, and the slime seemed to absorb them up into itself happily. It lapped at her, soaked through her ruined panties, seeping between her folds but refusing to go any deeper. Still, she arched her back, humping at her encompassing companion to finally take her, desperate and aching for it.

It wasn’t until she let out a pathetic whine, stifled by the slime slowly throat-fucking her, that it relented.

Lira felt her thighs tense as that slick, warm substance pushed into her. Only shallow, and thin, to begin - barely breaking the surface. It felt strange, and hardly satisfying on the level she needed, but it was a wonderful start.

Quickly, the Oozelich expanded, growing it’s protrusion to maybe the width of a finger. It dipped in and out, hardly an inch, but Lira was starting to lose herself. She was still lost in the feeling of her nipples, soaked in warm slime, slowly being rubbed and pulled, her arse being pawed at, cheeks pulled apart and slime slithering wherever it could. She felt it between her toes, and between her lips, and now, a slick, wet invader inside her.

The pleasure was immense and the lack of control and complete alien-ness of the sensations around her was taking her back to her night with Helthoh.

She came in a shuddering climax of stifled groans and twitching muscles, but Lira was not done with yet. The Oozelich simply seemed to take this as encouragement, and ramped up her efforts.

While still dipping inside her, the slime used it encompassing shape to start stimulating the folds of Lira’s pussy, slipping around her and creating a sensation not unlike one long, unforgiving lick that just trailed along her clit to her tight anus. Lira shuddered from the feeling, but found herself still unable to speak for the slime in her throat.

In fact, it was so deep in her that she was reminded of the tentacle Helthoh had skewered her with, and she groaned in anticipation.

‘Ohhhh,’ the slime moaned as she throat-fucked Lira’s entire gullet, while doing the equivalent of fingering and eating her out, all at once. ‘Oh, you love it.’

I do, she thought to herself. I fucking love it, I fucking love iit, fuck fuck, fUCK-

Lira lost her train of through as the slick trail inside her pussy received a burst of enthusiasm from the slime, growing easily thicker than any cock Lira had taken from a human.

Lira whimpered as she was stretched, and her mouth instinctively clamped shut to grit her teeth. Not until she done it did she realise she had essentially bitten off the slime-cock that was deep in her throat, and she panicked slightly at the sensation of it slipping down her system, and out of her awareness.

‘Fast?’ the slime asked her, not mentioning the section of herself now deep inside Lira’s body. ‘Or slow?’

‘Slow,’ Lira choked at the size of the slippery monster inside her. ‘God, you’re so big.’

‘I can go bigger,’ the slime teased, as it started to thrust into her. The cock in her slipped almost all of the way out, until Lira could feel herself empty, and then, slowly, it pushed back in.

The groan that came from her lips was completely involuntary, rupturing from her lungs, even submerged in the slime.

The slime’s thick cock sawed into Lira, bottoming out deep inside her. Even then, the pressure didn’t relent, and she was sure she felt her cervix squelching as some of the slime squeezed through into her deepest cavern.

‘I can feel myself inside you,’ the slime moaned, making Lira shudder.

‘Yeah , you’re fucking huge,’ Lira moaned back.

‘Not that part of me,’ she whispered back, and Lira could hear the smile in her voice. She remembered the slime she had accidentally ingested, and tried to move her hand to her stomach, but couldn’t. Her limbs were still being held in place, hands up above her head and feet spread wide below her.

Lira looked though, and the slight bulge in her abdomen from the monster cock invading her pussy made her eyes bulge back.

It felt amazing - too good, in fact - to see herself being distended like that as her pussy was fucked, slowly and lovingly, and she quickly felt another orgasm start to build.

‘Faster,’ she muttered, her voice lost in the thick substance that filled her mouth when she opened it. ‘Mmmfassster,’ she groaned again as her open jaw allowed more slime to slip inside her. Again, it raced down her throat, not even fucking her - for her pleasure or its own. It just pushed inside her, more and more, swallow after swallow.

‘I didn’t mean my cock,’ the slime joked, even as it started to speed up it’s thrusts. Soon, it was pounding her poor pussy, slime pulling away from her fads enough to create a small gap between it and her crotch before crashing into her with a heavy slap sound.

Lira felt a sudden pressure in her guts, and the meaning of what had just been said sank in.

Her stomach, bloating now so much that she could barely see the outline of the cock that was currently pounding her into oblivion, felt full to the point of painful. Her skin was taught below her tits, and her belly button was straining against the pressure from within.

She swallowed again as more slime pushed it’s way down her throat, until she felt the warm air on her face. She realised she could move her hands again, though lol it really did was give her the ability to flail on the grimy floor as the slimy cock slammed into her cervix over and over.

Moans were turning into screams as she was rutted into by this long, solid yet slimy and slippery appendage turned her inside out.

‘Jesus Christ, fuck me, fuck me, harder,’ Lira screamed out into the otherwise silent clearing. Well, silent but for the sounds of wet pounding on her cunt as it was stretched wide and explored deep. ‘God it’s so good fuck fuck fuck oh my GOD!’

The orgasm came in waves, hard and fast, punctuated by the pounding she was taking on the slick floor, her arse raised into the air as everything from the waist down was still encased in slime, while her breasts bounced and her hands clawed at nothing. Her stomach, taught and stretched as it was, wobbled as she quivered, and Lira could feel the weight of herself as something shifted within.

As the orgasm subsided, her hands found their way to her stomach, where she felt her skin. The cock inside her had slowed to a shallow pulsing in her, but the size was still breathtakingly large, and she felt her own vaginal muscles squeezing down only to be forced back open quickly.

She was huge.

She tried to picture just how much slime she had ingested, but it didn’t quite compute. So, instead, Lira just lay back and tried to catch her breath.

She was given the gift a few minutes,

A gurgle from deep inside sent a wave of pleasure through her, and Lira arched her back. A breeze caught he chest, like a breath on her nipple, and she shuddered, while the Oozelich currently inside her shifted around.

‘Would you like to feel me?’ Lira heard, like a voice inside her head.

Lira nodded, before thinking that maybe it couldn’t see her. ‘Yes.’

‘Yes, what?’

‘Yes please,’ she groaned, as the slime brushed her clit, making her squirm.

From within, she felt an unusual warmth that quickly turned into hot, white hot, orgasmic pleasure. Lira’s back arched to a point where she felt like she might break. She screamed in pleasure, her throat stretched out as her head whipped back, her hands on her tits pulling at her nipples and dragging every last sensation out of herself she could muster.

Whatever the slime was doing inside her, it felt like her organs were being moved around - and it was amazing. Like her entire body was a sex organ, and the lime was licking every inch of her, stretching her from inside and massaging all the right spots.

The sensation fell lower, and very quickly it was remniscent of a deep, satisfying anal fucking the likes of which Lira had only had once before.

The slime around her waist, holding her legs in place, shifted, bringing her legs around and pulling her whole body onto her side, before bringing her knees under her. Lira found herself on all fours as her anus flexed. She groaned, feeling like a bitch in heat as her hole was given new sensitivity.

It felt like her pussy, after an hour of being teased - sharp spikes of orgasmic pleasure, alongside long, aching goodness.

‘I feel like I’m going to burst,’ Lira moaned as she felt her stomach, hanging below her and dragging against the ground below.

‘Pusshhh,’ the voice said. So Lira did.

At first, it was a little uncomfortable, and not unlike going for a number two. But as her anus opened, Lira saw stars. Lights danced behind her eyes as the Oozelich slipped out of her. A long, satisfying groan escaped Lira’s throat as she came once, twice, maybe three times back to back. Whatever the slime had done to her, Lira hoped it was permanent - this was like a sex superpower.

Her body convulsed, and as the Oozelich started to play with her cunt again Lira gripped the slime. She pulled it into her fists, the way she would the hands of a lover, and screamed until her voice gave out.

The slime pushed her slime-cock back into her pussy as Lira was absorbed into the bubble of slime. Drool dripped from the corner of her mouth as her eyes rolled back, giving in to the sensation of being pounded into nothing.

Her mind went blank, her orgasms were climactic, and the Oozelich was unrelenting.

* * *

Lira could only guess it was hours later when she was gifted any respite. The Oozelich wasn’t tired - if anything, it seems to feed by channeling itself through her body, which it did three or four more time, both from mouth downwards, or the opposite. Lira wasn’t sure which one felt better, but it was a pretty close call.

If anything, it seemed to simply take pity on her shuddering, exhausted body. She had stopped counting how many times it had made her cum once it passed twenty, and she wasn’t quite sure I’d she could remember her own name for a good half hour.

Once the relentless fucking and groping stopped, Lira fell asleep in amongst the warm slime, and it held her for the nihht.

When she awoke, it was morning, and she was freezing. Even within the slime, it was outdoors in fucking Iceland, and she was totally nude. Well, except for the sentient slime that was holding her in a little ball.

It didn’t fondle her, but Lira was very much aware of it touching every part of her. It slipped within her pussy, but only in a thin tendril that wasn’t moving, and she was aware of it breaching her mouth and her butthole as well - she was fairly sure they were connected, in fact. A thin string if green slime threading through jer.

It was comfortable - even quite pleasant. The slime was doing nothing more than water in a bathtub - just filling it’s vessel.

Lira sat up, and the slime didn’t hold her down, like it had earlier. She was allowed to sit, and tentatively swallowed the slime in her mouth - she knew it would be fine.

The slime-Lira that had been born of copying her body free up from the great blog Lira was sat in, and she smiled in that way a lover does on a sunday morning after a Saturday night of passionate love making.

‘Now you are awake’, the green, translucent copy of her purred, ‘I understand you had some questions.’’

Lira spaced. She was still aching all over, and in some certain spots in particular. The after-sex glow she hoped she had was giving her a funny headache, and it was difficult for her to focus.

‘Right,’ she said. ‘Yes.’

So she asked her questions, and the Oozelich answered. Questions about their chemical makeup, breeding habits, the whole psychic thing, how Lira was able to breath whilst fully enveloped.

She made a point not to thing about the sensation of slime still fizzing against her labia as it are up her own juices, or the fuck me eyes the slime-Lira seemed to have as default. She definitely didn’t sneak any looks at the spectacular tits the slime was wearing, clearly for Liras’s benefit and not hers.

She was very professional.

After the interview, Lira worked out they had around three hours left until she was to be collected by the taxi, so they did what any rational pair of adults would do.

They fucked like rabbits for two and a half hours.

Lira wound up getting dressed into her spare set of clothes and packing away her cameras just as the taxi pulled up over the metal platform.

As the door popped open for her, a hastily-dressed Lira was spun around by the Oozelich so they were face to face.

A slick arm went around Lira’s waist, and she was pulled into a deep, surprisingly romantic kiss. A wet tongue found its way into Lira’s mouth, and in a moment a thick sliver fell down her throat. Lira swallowed, almost instinctively, and smiled when the kiss broke.

‘A souvenir,’ the Oozelich whispered, before turning away. Lira watched as she collapsed inwards, returning to her natural blob-like form, and disappeared between the trees and water.

Lira shuddered, brushing her stomach, before getting in the taxi, and heading home.

She couldn’t wait to watch everything back, and relive it all again.


12