Lira's Accounts Ch. 05

Story Info
Lira and Julian save a species.
14.3k words
4.79
12.3k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of coffee pulled Lira from a dreamless sleep. The bed was still a mess, clothes strewn across the covers, the space where Julian should be empty and cold.

'Julian?' she called out.

A moment later, his handsome face appeared around the corner, and she was delighted to see that he was still naked, dressed in nothing but his slippers. She gave him an appreciative look over, before realising that he had two cups of coffee in his hands.

'One of those for me?' she asked as he walked over, a slight hitch in his step.

'Absolutely. Two sweeteners,' he said, as Lira sat up in the bed. The room was warm, but her nipples were erect and she felt a flush go through her - she was already aroused, despite the evening before, and the job from the day before that, wearing her out.

He passed her the coffee, and she sipped at it. Too hot.

'So,' Julian said, perching on the edge of the bed. Lira's hand stroked between his shoulder blades, making him shiver. He shifted, getting a little closer to her, to let her give him something between a tickle and a massage. 'The job.'

'Job?' she asked.

'From U.N.E.D. My meeting, from yesterday?'

Lira nodded, remembering. 'Right. Sorry. I was a little fuzzy when we were talking last night.'

'Oh, really? Why's that?' Julian chipped. She smacked his shoulder lightly, before going back to stroking him. 'The meeting was... interesting. Very serious. And it's not nothing, what they've approached us with.'

'If it's the government, I assumed it would be, you know. Big.'

'Big it is, love.'

As much as this was an intimate moment already, the topic of conversation meant she was slightly unprepared for the pet name, which made her heart melt ever so slightly. She sipped her coffee. Still a tad too hot.

'So, hit me with it,' she said.

'They're creatures called Verbriniates. Big, scorpion-spider things with exoskeletons and stingers and things. They're a hugely aggressive species who have arrived just outside the Earth's orbit asking for allyship. The government was able to tell me little more than the fact that our... contribution would be a large step in the direction of keeping these big beastly things on-side. We want to make friends with them, basically.'

'What's the favour?'

'They need... hm.' He paused for a moment, looking away, down at his feet. 'I don't like the language they used, but they effectively said they need vessels.'

'Vessels?'

'For their eggs.'

'Oh,' Lira said, surprised.

'Yeah. Like living incubation pods. Their population is apparently really low. Like, double-figures low. They aren't able to breed with creatures unless they are willing, and when that was brought to the negotiation table, someone brought up our content. They want to discuss with us a volunteer programme, finding like-minded women who might be willing to, well... be vessels.'

'And they want me to try it out first,' Lira said, her stomach in knots.

'Correct. Apparently, they said that your pleasure would be a large part of their consideration - they want their allies to be happy, and for providing such a valuable service, they would ensure your, ahem, 'comfort'.'

It was clear to Lira that Julian was repeating phrases they had used in this meeting, and from his tone that he was slightly shameful of the whole thing - maybe of talking about her in terms of a trade, as though she was a good to be bought and sold, made him uncomfortable, or perhaps it was the idea of her body being used by some creature as a baby-maker that was causing this.

He needn't worry.

Whatever had happened to Lira in the last few weeks, months - everything she had been through, it had been of her own volition. Sure, she was down on her luck and willing to do anything to start with, but that wasn't the case anymore. No, she was in love with this job. She loved Julian, too - not that she had said it to him yet - but the things she was able to do, experimenting with these aliens in the ways she did... she had never felt so free.

In her mind, if there was a way to do that which also, for one, was helping a species from the brink of extinction, and for two would bring a payday as large as Julian suggested, there was no problem in her mind.

'What's wrong, baby?' Lira asked, as Julian was still hanging his head. 'Don't you think I want to do this?' He looked at her, and the look in his eyes could have broken her heart in two. She took his hand, and pulled herself up to slip his fingers down her stomach, leading his digits through the folds of her sex. They were wet, slick from her wandering mind of how it would feel to be filled with eggs... such strange, alien ideas had stopped scaring her long ago.

Lira leant forwards, as Julian moved his fingers nimbly about her sex, his fingertips dipping into her, nudging small moans from her as they teased each other.

'It sounds so fucking hot,' she whispered in his ear, before putting the coffee on the bedside table. Just in time, too, as he kissed her hard enough to push her back into their bed - not his, theirs - and start kissing his way down her lithe body.

Lira giggled, which turned to moans as Julian went to work on her.

Sex, for Lira and Julian, had become a sort of odd thing; she imagined that pornstars must experience a similar phenomenon, where they fuck for a living in the most grotesque, ridiculous scenarios, and then they'd go home to their actual partner. For a while, it had been a little blurred where their 'job' and the personal sex life separated, and the sex they did have was often accompanied by their slimy little friend, the tiny Oozelich that had been left with Lira as a 'gift'. They tried to think of it as a sex toy - a living, thinking sex toy, but a sex toy nonetheless - but there had come a point a week or so ago when Lira had asked Julian just to be with her - no aliens, no weirdness. Just them.

Since then, the two of them had tried to have more time just for them, as opposed to having the Oozleich involved all the time.

That, of course, was not to say that they didn't both enjoy a little assistance. And all the talk of alien eggs had put Lira in a bit of a frisky mood. So, crack out the sex-toy they did.

Julian released it from the little glass case they kept it in, and as Lira pulled Julian down on top of her for a kiss that'd make the devil blush, it slipped from his hands and squeezed between them. Lira giggled as it pushed down her cleavage, then gasped as it found her mons, slipping easily between her already-wet lips to fill her.

'Fuck,' she moaned into Julian's mouth as her hands gripped his hair, Julian adjusting himself to line his cock up with her slimy sex. 'Julian - I've never been more turned on.'

'Well, that's a lie,' he smiled, before pushing his cock into her.

The alien inside her squirmed deeper, making room for Julian and stretching the walls of her sex wide. 'Hoooo,' she moaned as he sank all the way in, until his hips were resting on hers.

'See?' Julian teased. 'You get all hot and heavy when there's aliens involved - little ol' Julian can't live up.'

'No?' Lira asked, her eyes fluttering as the Oozelich inside her squirmed, cracking her cervix and pressing on her g-spot at the same time, all while Julian ground into her so his pubic hair tickled her clit. It was a lot, and she was struggling to focus on his teases.

'Sometimes,' he and started thrusting, his stupid voice so casual and his stupid hips moving so slow, 'I think if I left you alone with the aliens, you'd be happy enough.'

'Shut up,' Lira said, 'and fuck me.'

'No, no, no,' he said, speeding up enough to make her tits bounce on her chest as she clung to him, eyes rolling a little. 'I think I need to make it clear how inadequate I feel. How little you need me.'

'What I need,' Lira said, somewhere between a scowl and a sob, 'is for you to fuck me.'

Julian shrugged. 'I guess I could prove my worth-'

'Whatever you're doing, I'm not into it.'

'-try to compete with those sex-crazed creatures-'

'Julian, please.'

'-who make you shudder and cum so hard-'

'Julian - I swear to God, if you don't fuck me right now, I might just leave you.'

He flashed her a smile. 'Well, I best make my position clear then.'

And he started to rut her like a dog in heat - his hips pulled back and slammed down into her, and again, and again, making her cry out each time as she was stretched and pounded.

'Yes, yes, yes, yessssss,' Lira moaned as Julian gave her what she wanted, before he kissed her and shut her up.

'FMMMHM!' he wailed, suddenly pulling out of her and rearing up. Lira watched as the green ooze was yanked out of her, too, and witnessed it forcing its way down into the head of Julian's cock. He shuddered and stared, making sounds somewhere between bliss and discomfort as he was invaded, and Lira nodded.

'Feels good, right?'

Julian nodded, and Lira rolled over, pulling her cheeks apart. 'Shoot him into my guts - I've got a feeling we'll need to be cleaned all the way through for those eggs.'

Julian pressed his swollen, dripping-green cock at her rosebud, looming over her to kiss her shoulder.

'You're so weird,' he said, before pressing it deep into her with a joint sigh/moan.

* * *

Two days later, as Lira showered in what had once been only Julian's flat, she heard the tell-tale sound of a high-importance notification ring through. She nodded, and went back to cleaning herself of all of the sweat and, uh, other fluids that were present on her body from the previous night. Of course, she had managed to sneak the slime into the space with her, which was making the whole situation a lot less productive.

'I'll get it,' Julian called from outside, himself still damp from his own shower. He tapped the wall of the kitchen space, opening a confidential information packet from U.N.E.D. After reading it, he quickly started to pull on clothes, cracking the door to the shower as he passed.

'Lira,' he called in, wearing underwear, one sock, and one leg of his trousers. 'Lira, we need to hurry!'

Lira, bent at the waist as water crashed into her back, was shivering in orgasm as the slab of slime engrossing her sex worked her like only it knew how. Both holes stretched and filled, her face was pressed into the porcelain wall, mouth clenched shut with a bit lip to stop from crying out.

Julian paused, taking in the visage of his love being fucked to orgasm by an alien creature - an image that, while now familiar to him, was never going to get old. Never.

'Lira!' he called again, as soon as he saw her relax, judging that her climax had likely passed its peak.

Lira reacted, head perking up. She stood straight, squirming as the slime retracted into its favourite hiding space - her womb. It vanished into her cavity, Lira's eyes rolling for a moment as she tried not to lose balance, before she was back with reality.

'Yeah?' she choked out.

'U.N.E.D. is gonna be here in an hour. You need to get ready, love. And get that thing out of you - we don't want it messing with any physical tests they have to do.'

Lira nodded, coming back down to Earth. 'Sure, sure, sure.'

She didn't move. Julian laughed, pulling his other leg through the trouser, letting the, hang open. Lira drank the sight in.

'Now, sweetheart.'

Lira nodded, and stepped out of the shower. Her body was immediately cascaded upon by a wall of warm, dry air, which quickly pulled the moisture from her flesh to just the right degree.

Within ten minutes, Lira was dressed, de-slimed, and ready to go. Their little green friend was in a tank they had bought for him in recent weeks, alongside a food disposal that gave it more than enough to eat. There was a sticker on the glass that read 'Oozie', which was what Lira liked to think was his name. Oh, and he was a he.

Both Julian and Lira were dressed in a somewhat formal style, with pale shirts and dark trousers, but they had foregone ties or jackets. They wanted to appear normal, as opposed to businessy. It was a balance they found hard to strike, but it was worth a go.

By the time the hour was up, Lira found herself strangely nervous. She hadn't allowed herself to think too much about the meeting itself - she was excited by the importance of what they were doing, and even more so by the idea of being used as an egg incubator - don't kink shame - but there was an underlying uncertainty to the whole thing.

Lira decided it was down to the fact that they weren't in control. Every other meeting, she and Julian had been in charge. That was why they had gone independent - they liked having the power to do what they wanted, without someone else sticking their stupid noses in where they weren't wanted.

On this, their most important case, they wouldn't be the ones in charge. Not really. This was a military venture, and while they were able to negotiate some degree of sway, it wasn't their show. By nature that put Lira in a position of uncertainty, but it wasn't enough to put her off completely. Put simply, there was too much riding on it.

They received the notification of arrival, and Lira followed Julian out of the flat, through the corridors of the building. She still didn't know the building itself that well - she spent most of her time either in his bed or out on a case - but she knew that they were headed to an area she had never visited before.

There was an 'Exclusive Access' docking area, which was usually reserved for high-rollers and the building owners. U.N.E.D had commandeered it for the day, allowing Julian and Lira temporary access. Julian waved his hand over the access pad, and Lira followed. The thick metal doorway slid open, and Lira was expecting a large military operation, a huge craft, and some guards or something.

Instead, there was a very conventional-looking taxi craft, being driven by a slightly unsure-looking driver. He smiled and waved to Julian as they both approached, and let them in.

'You two off to that base, then?' he chirped, covering his clear anxiety.

'Yup,' Julian said. 'Should be a good payday for you, right?'

'Aye, well, a four-hour trip'll do that,' he said, closing the doors, and getting them all on their way.

* * *

The trip felt longer than four hours, and by the end of it both Lira and Julian were feeling less than excited. Long travel can be draining, after all. The driver's intermittent drivel about nothings from his life filled the air occasionally, but for the most part the commute was just about silent, but for the rumble of the taxi's engines, and the radio playing just too quietly to be enjoyed fully.

They had moved from pleasant, if stagnant, weather to what was now a fairly strong rainstorm. Water splashed harmlessly against the thin windows, and even though the temperature never actually changed - thank you in-flight air con - the journey took a colder turn as the skies went grey and the clouds hung lower, heavy in the sky.

It wasn't until what Lira assumed was the U.N.E.D. base crested over the horizon that they felt life return to them, energy suddenly picking up as their destination came into view, and the promise of an unforgettable experience that was kept within.

'Two mins,' the taxi driver announced, beginning their descent, and Lira shared with Julian a look of excitement, and nerves, and anticipation, and everything between.

The taxi approached the base, a sprawling beast of low towers, long hangars, and blinking lights. None of it made sense to Lira. She supposed none of it had to. In fact, she supposed, that might have been the point. They lined up on a runway, and the taxi touched down at what Lira could only assume were the correct coordinates.

'Here y'are,' the driver chimed as they pulled to a stop, right outside a featureless grey building that seemed to be trying to blend into the grey sky. A man, sharp-suited and of military stature quickly approached the taxi, waving to the driver in thanks.

The door slid open, and he greeted Julian first, as he was on that side. 'Good journey, Julian?'

'Long, but fine,' Julian responded, tugging Lira out of the car. 'Captain, this is Lira.'

'The one and only,' the apparent Captain said, looking her over. Only then did he seem to notice the rain darkening his sharp-shouldered jacket, notably lacking any specific military monikers, yet still very much a piece of clothing only a military man would wear. 'Let's get you inside.'

He directed them to a door set into the face of the featureless building, and led them from behind. Lira wasn't scared by him, but the whole vibe of the base was one of... seriousness. Maybe it was naive, but until now she'd always enjoyed what she did. It was done out of curiosity and desperation at first, of course, but she had grown to genuinely love her work, and found nothing but positivity from her chosen career. Here, with the stone-faced Captain and the grey buildings and the lifeless small talk, it all felt very performative. Nothing here was to be enjoyed. It was just here because it was supposed to be here, and that was that.

Inside, at least, it was warm. The corridor they came into was thin and painted that ugly metallic green and smelled of cleaning fluid and the remnants of cigarette smoke. They walked for as long as the Captain needed them to, in uncomfortable silence.

Eventually, they reached the door they were apparently looking for - though it looked no different than the maybe fifty they had passed.

'This way, if you please,' the Captain said in such a tone that Lira knew the word 'please' was more of a trained addition, rather than a natural politeness for this man.

Lira and Julian were shepherded into a wide oval room, dark but for a table in the centre which was illuminated by overhead lights. As they entered, however, the room suddenly brightened, recognising their presence. It was almost as featureless as the building's outside, but for the oval table that echoed the room, and the five chairs along one side, and the wide bench on the other.

'Take a seat, please. Drinks?' The Captain motioned them to the table, and as they sat a small glass of water rose up out of the table through a small gap. Lira thought it was cute, and was thirsty, but her stomach told her there was no good reason to drink something you hadn't prepared yourself.

'How long until the others are here?' Julian asked, surprising Lira.

'Minutes,' the Captain said, sitting with them one the seating side. 'So, Lira. You must feel a little lost.'

Lira nodded, completely lost.

'I'm not sure what Julian has felt he was able to tell you - for obvious reasons, this is a highly sensitive operation, and you are a central aspect of that. Once all parties concerned have arrived, we can answer whatever questions you have. Within reason, of course.' He added that last part with a small smile that, again, made Lira slightly uneasy.

She nodded anyway, just hoping that whoever else was due to arrive would do so quickly.

'I understand' Lira said, filling the sudden vacuum of sound that filled the air after the Captain finished.

Less than a minute passed before two people - both human, one male, one female - entered the room, speaking quietly to each other. They hushed as soon as they entered, quickly finding their seats, and looking to the Captain for direction.

'Right. Now that all the humans have arrived for this conversation, I think it's apt we do a little round of introductions. My name is Captain Seamus Dolt, Mission Captain and the liaison to the Verbriniate species.' He motioned to Lira, who hesitated for a moment, put on the spot.

'Uh, my name is Lira. I work with Julian, my partner here,' Julian gave a wave, 'and we operate a journalistic function investigating human and alien sexual compatibility.'