Lira's Accounts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside her, it dropped out of the edge of the tentacle - that mouth which, not long ago had been teasing her nipples and clit - and settled inside her.

Immediately, she felt full. It was such a strange sensation, having a solid, weighty object deposited inside her. The hormones must have been doing something to her, because she felt herself start to cry - with some strange mix of undeniable happiness, an inability to believe this was happening to her, and an almost maternal boon as her womb was filled.

Then, she felt that same pressure at her pussy lips, and she risked a peek.

Her stomach still looked flat, but that wouldn't be the case for long, she knew. She expected the alien to fill her, stretch her until she was filled with little alien babies - all of which were in the tentacle's length. Bump after bump after bump betrayed the sheer amount of eggs waiting to be deposited inside her waiting, willing, bound body.

There was no going back now - not that she wanted to.

In fact, Lira found herself relaxing herself as much as possible to let the next egg slip inside her, her brain fuzzing with strange pleasure-like static as it travelled up her cunt and pressed at her cervix.

'Oh, please,' she moaned, uncaring any more. She wanted more. She needed it inside her - she needed to be filled. To be bred. 'Fill me,' she ordered.

The second egg popped inside, and she came.

It was like a boulder was dropped on her stomach, blowing all the air from her lungs and making her see spots. The alien's hands gripped her body, clad in her armour, and squeezed her slightly as it rocked against her, fucking its children into her immobile form.

Another press at her pussy lips. It slipped inside, and before it was even in her womb another was pushing for entry.

'Yesssss,' she hissed as more and more were fucked into her, egg after egg popping into her womb. 'Fill me! Fill me-ee-EE!!'

Orgasm after orgasm slammed through her, each a wave in an ocean storm. The Verbriniate clicked and groaned and hissed, but no words were translated - it was all just sound, natural and thoughtless as they mated.

I'm his mate, Lira thought as she was filled, again and again, with solid remnants of their coupling. It's breeding me.

Her arms ached over her head, and her shaking thighs were pinned apart in their leather-like prison, the gap over her belly stretching as her skin swelled. Lira's abdomen was convexing, pushing upwards as each egg took up just a little more space within her.

'Hrrnnn,' she moaned, her body straining under the onslaught of bliss and filling. 'Uurrghhhhhh-ohhh fuCK!'

The final egg was dumped into her, and tentacle slipped from her in a quick movement, slipping from her sex like a finished one-night-stand. Her cervix closed quickly, sealing those alien babies inside her, waiting for their release, and her gaping pussy dripped their lube and juices as she tried to get her thoughts together.

Once she was able, she looked down at herself, and saw how she had been changed. Altered. Inseminated.

'How are you?' the tinny voice asked, the alien looking down on her, panting almost in time with her rapturous breath.

'It's heavy,' she said, shifting enough for her body's centre of gravity to move a little left. She felt them shift within her womb, pressing against walls until-now untouched, bumping against each other inside her. 'I feel... full.'

'How many are inside her?' Julian asked. Good question. Clever Julian.

'Twenty eggs have been inseminated. We will now begin anal insemination, for gastrointestinal testing.'

Lira could barely think. It felt so good - like she was a human water balloon. It was hypnotic and dirty and addictive, and she knew now that, if this process was successful, she'd be volunteering again soon enough. She felt used.

But as that slick, nimble little tendril pressed at her tender backdoor, Lira knew it wasn't over.

'Ready?' she breathed to Julian, whose glassy eyes betrayed a mix of arousal and anxiety.

'Ready,' he said, eyes shut.

'Ready,' the tinny voice said.

And in they pushed.

Lira moaned as her sphincter was penetrated, and Julian whined beside her. Together, they felt the tentacles fuck themselves deep, deep, deep into their intestines. Lira had felt this before - the pushing of organs, the meeting of physical and psychological pleasures, the pure wrongness that made this so good. For Julian, who had only been fucked by the slime, which was not a hole-stretched by most means, it would be a learning curve. But, from the sounds of it, he seemed to be enjoying it enough.

'Fuck! Oh, shit that's dee-OH!' Julian's shocked and pleasured noises allowed Lira to settle into her own, moaning as her body was reshaped for the purpose of holding these creatures' young.

The translucent tentacle slid deeper and deeper, every few seconds pausing to retract, keeping up a facade of 'fucking' that served, Lira thought, to keep them comfortable. It was easier for them to be fucked than impaled.

At a certain point, though, it stopped. This time, there was no cervix to breach, no final wall. The tentacle was buried in her deepest crevice, and it planned to fill it.

'Oh, I feel it,' Julian gasped - and quickly after Lira did too. Deep inside, a warmth spread outwards, as those hormone-laden liquids were injected.

Then, she felt the pressure at her entrance.

'Oh shit,' she moaned. A stretch, with a pang of what was somewhere between pain and bliss, shot through her, and then it was in. An egg, inside her intestines, delving deeper and deeper inside.

'Play with me,' Julian said. 'I need... I need the distraction.'

'Very well,' the tinny translation said. Then, Julian started to moan, deep and low, the way he did when Lira gave him head.

'Me too,' Lira said, as a second egg pushed inside. 'UNG - oh fuck, please - play with my clit?'

In moments, she felt a wonderful slick pressure on her pleasure centre, as the alien gave her button the attention it deserved, sending shudders through her she wasn't able to shake off.

'God, oh God!'

Stretch after stretch, pulse after pulse, Lira was filled. After the first few, it became almost a blur - a slow, straining pleasure building underneath the strikes and shivers that assaulted her clit, threatening to pop her like an overfilled balloon. All the while, she and Julian moaned and swore, their bodies being tested like never before.

'Fill me,' Lira moaned, her lewd words spilling from her like a torrent, pushed out as the space inside her was taken up. 'Stuff me fucking full!'

Only when the tendril started to retract did she come back to reality, feeling like she had eaten a horse. Peering down, she looked it too. Her belly was swollen up like she was nine-months and a little extra, the weight pressing on her spine in a way that was strange - new. Her skin was taut and stretched, and if she could have run her fingers across it she would have liked to know how it felt.

As it was, the tentacle popped out of her backdoor with a long sschlorpp, before the slimy thing patted her on her rotund abdomen, while the second kept at her clit, her orgasm looming like a monster in the dark - she could see the eyes and nothing else.

'How do you feel?' asked the tinny voice.

Julian, behind her, groaned somewhere between rapture and pain.

'Hhhhnrg,' she moaned, eyes rolling and chest hammering and stomach heaving.

As though sensing her need to climax, to clear the fog, the tentacle that had been lazily brushing her clit suddenly shifted, enveloping it like an open mouth, and sucked. The shock of pleasure ripped through Lira, and she felt her bound body shake and bounce as her new liquid-and-solid weight rocked on top of her.

'Yes, yes, yessssss,' she hissed as the orgasm burned out of her, before she settled back into that glow.

'Hnn - full...' Lira managed finally, her breath short and her body aching. It was good - it felt good - but there was no denying how she was strained. 'So fucking full.'

Her body trembled in the way she had experienced post-orgasm before, but where it would usually ebb away and leave her breathless and satisfied, instead it just seemed to glow within her, never going away.

'We shall now test the final route for insemination,' the tinny alien voice announced. 'Oral. First, a numbing agent will be applied to calm your pharyngeal reflex, and oxygen will be provided throughout.'

'Wha...?' Lira whined, her brain trying to catch up and failing.

'It's gonna fuck our faces,' Julian said, apparently more aware than her. After all, he'd been on one round of egg-implanting, not two. Half as much of his brain had been fucked out.

'My face?' Lira asked as the feeler-ribbed tentacle hung low over her face. Below her, she felt the alien slather her sex in that same slime she knew would harden and congeal until it was solid, locking up her holes until it was time to crack her open like a pinata. It was warm, and thin, and felt delicious against her lips and clit as it started to set in.

Lira took the tentacle into her mouth the same way she would a lover - her tongue slathered against the underside as her eyes rolled back and her cheeks concave, sucking on the intruder as it pushed into her.

Insect-like fingers gripped her body, around her fat belly, her moulded breasts, her neck - keeping her still as a liquid sprayed out the tip of the thing in her mouth. It was sweet, and Lira found herself greedily drinking it down, despite her body knowing it was completely full - it lined her throat and mouth until it spilled over, dribbling down her chin and onto the wax-like material encasing her.

The tentacle didn't retreat, however. No, instead, with a grunt of effort and groan from the alien looming over her, casting her body in its massive shadow, all of its sharp edges and crisp plates of armour shaking in pleasure as it had its way with her, the tentacle pressed into her throat, and dove down her neck.

'Glrrk!' The sound escaped her even though she felt no immediate panic. Her throat stretched like her cunt had, like her anus had - her whole being had been stretched and strained under the pressure of these beasts' eggs and cum.

She felt every rub of soft wet alien flesh as it fed past her lips, tasted each strand of slime and lubricant that slathered over her tongue, until the alien had embedded her on its ovipositor.

The swell of the egg inside the tentacle approached her lips, pressing into her, stretching Lira's jaw wide. Slime squeezed out the sides of her mouth as she gurgled, the mass travelling deeper, deeper.

She swallowed against it, feeling her neck swell as her third and final orifice was taken. It was hot - her whole body was humming with heat and sweat and weight as she was taken close to orgasm again. There was nothing on her clit, or nipples, or sex - it was purely the sensation. She felt each thrum of warmth as every egg was lost inside her, left to grow and hatch.

Stuffed and unthinking, Lira came a final time before the tentacle slipped from her lips, her count of how many eggs she had been given lost in a swirl of messy thoughts.

Sleep found her as she listened to Julian moaning and gurgling on the tendril down his neck, his body just as fat and heavy as hers.

* * *

The days passed in a haze. Lira's body, filled with chemicals and hormones it didn't know how to handle, was on the constant verge of climax, her breathing enough to strain her clit against the dry bondage it was clad in. Her sex was constantly wet, and she could feel her body shift and shudder as the eggs inside her would move, growing. Alive.

On the second day, her and Julian, still on the bed with their heads next to each other, their bodies under the constant attention of their alien impregnators, moaned and groaned as the creatures inside them began to move through them. Thick with slime and fluid, the two humans would leak grey-white from their mouths as they carried the young. The Verbriniates didn't seem to sleep, nor did they move much. Their hand-like tendrils stroked Lira and Julian's swollen abdomens, as well as their chests and faces. Caring. Loving the willing vessels of their young.

The third day was when the event began.

Lira woke from a dreamless sleep to an orgasm, shaking her awake as she moaned. She felt her sex clenching and spasming, and it almost scared her.

'FUCK!' she screamed as she spat slime. 'Oh fuuuuck what is happening?!'

'Bfuuuuhh,' Julian replied, rocking left to right as he went through the same thing.

'The eggs are approaching gestation,' one Verbriniate said. 'They will need laying, and then within the hour they will hatch.'

'Dennis?' Lira asked, looking up at the alien.

'Yes. Well remembered, Lira. Are you okay?'

She laughed, then groaned as her stomach flexed. She could see the lumps shifting through the taut flesh, and felt the impossible movements inside her. 'I'm amazing,' she giggled.

'Julian? How are you feeling, now that the hormones have worn off?'

'I feel like I've been cumming for two days straight,' he said, groaning. 'And I want to stretch my arms.'

Lira remembered that her arms were pinned above her head, legs spread by the bondage. It felt so natural. Like this was where she was supposed to be.

'We're going to induce labour,' the Verbriniate said. 'Would one of you like to go first?'

'I went first last time,' Lira said with a smirk. 'Julian can go.'

'Okay,' Dennis said, and Lira swore she could hear a note of amusement through the translation box.

The two aliens lifted Julian from his place next to Lira, the sound of cracking wax telling her he had almost been set into the bed.

'I want to see!' Lira complained, and mercifully she felt one of the aliens lift her body and adjust her so she was able to see the other one house Julian into the air. Tentacles were wrapped around him, dripping their own precum-like clear fluid as they held his body.

Lira was shocked, seeing how much he had grown - his body was swollen and tight, bulging outwards as alien babies wriggled inside him. Just like her, he mewled and groaned at each push, as the aliens positioned him over a nest-like bowl of waxy-white material.

One of the Verbriniates produced a razor-like claw from its insectoid body, and Lira's chest tightened as it lifted it to Julian's groin. Quickly, though, she saw how it was only moving to cut away the material. His cock, rock-hard and ruby red, sprang out from where it had been pinned against his pelvis, the material falling away from his thighs and waist.

His legs moved freely, and he groaned in relief before Lira watched a tentacle approach him.

It pressed against his anus, and Lira watched as his already-bulging body be forced to take on more liquid. It travelled up the tendril, and Lira watched the alien shudder in pleasure.

'Fuuuuhhh...' Julian moaned, before the tentacle pulled away with a notable Sslp-pop!

And, like a dam had been burst, Lira watched as Julian screamed, his cock erupting with cum as a sudden onslaught of bliss crashed over him, and a torrent of cream-like cum poured from his hole.

Then, the first egg dropped out.

'Oh God,' Julian moaned.

Another. A Third.

More and more seemed to fall from him, each bouncing into the nest beneath, and every single one of them punctuated by a pulse of cum bursting from Julian's member. He was whimpering and moaning, hips gyrating as each egg fell from his body.

The eggs themselves were a deep red, almost crimson, and they glistened. Lira was sure they were even moving, waving slightly from side to side against each other in their new home.

'God help me,' Julian wailed, his cock bouncing and streaming a near-constant streak of white. 'Fuck! FUCK! Oh, FUCK, Lira-ah-ahhhhHH!'

He shuddered and groaned, and gave birth, his belly bit by bit relaxing and settling, until it stopped. The last one dropped onto the pile beneath him, and Julian relaxed.

'Mother of God,' he said, a dumb smile on his face. 'I don't know what to say about that.'

The aliens turned their attention to Lira, and she braced herself.

'Ready?' one of them said. Lira just nodded, keeping her eyes on Julian. He nodded, giving her as much support as he could, naked and cum-spent, hanging from a series of alien-secreted wax-like shapes that had him aloft over a bowl of eggs he just laid. It wasn't a typical sight, anyway.

'Relax,' the alien said to her, in her ear, as she was lifted to a spot against the wall opposite Julian. There was a second nest beneath her, though she could barely see past the bulge of her stomach.

A tendril snaked beneath her and produced a blade again, cutting away at the material around her holes. Lira moaned at the sudden relief, like cracking open a bottle of alcohol and waiting for it to fizz over.

She kept her eyes on Julian as the tendril pressed against her anus - they were starting there, then - and a warmth spread through her guts. Deep inside, she felt the egg rumble and groan, making her feel like she was going to burst, or implode, or something else.

Her pleasure centers started to fire off, making her hips shift now, too. She fucked the air as the tentacle pulled away, the first few drops of cum escaping her anus.

Then, the dam broke.

Lights flashed behind her eyes as she came, her body alight as the pleasure took over. Her body seemed to split open as the first egg gushed out of her, stretching her open and then letting her orifice snap shut again.

'GGHUuuuuuuuhhhhh,' she wailed, her moans near-inhuman, as the aliens watched her with rapt attention. 'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!'

She felt her body release egg after egg, each one giving her a flash of world-shaking rapture.

Again and again and again, Lira orgasmed and screamed and released alien eggs, and came again. It was unending, unrelenting pleasure.

Then - it stopped.

'Jesus fucking Christ,' she said, her voice hoarse and thin. Her eye found Julian, and he was rock-solid erect again at the sight of his love being lost to inhuman rapture. She noticed he had been let down, at some point, from his bonds, his body red where it had been strapped in for days. He staggered over to her, tired and unsteady, and held her wrapped foot in his hand as he watched.

'Next,' the Verbriniate said, his tentacle shifting towards her sex, 'the vaginal insemination.'

Lira's womb was full of alien children waiting to be born. From her sphincter, or digestive tract, there would be an argument to say that it wasn't birth - but from her womb?

She was about to become a mother. These aliens had fucked children into her, and she was about to have them fucked out of her.

'Fucking do it,' she said. 'Ruin me.'

The tendril pressed at her sex, and pumped that sweet thick nectar into her. Her canal opened like a water balloon as she was filled, making Lira groan in heat. The liquid met her cervix, and bled into her swollen womb, swimming in amongst the eggs.

Then, as the tentacle pulled away, her body reacted.

Heat. Pressure. A groaning, bubbling sound from deep within.

Then, an egg slipped through her dilated cervix, and Lira screamed. Ear-splitting and primal, she came as the egg dragged out of her sex, her vagina squeezing the alien intruder from her, down into the nest below.

Her brain couldn't keep up. It was like a sledgehammer to her pleasure centers, sending her reeling with each instance; and they weren't far and few between. Seconds later, another ripped through her, and she howled as she came.

Lira wailed and swore and came over and over and over as each egg was released from her, her g-spot abuse, her clit swollen, her body wracked and ruined, until the last one fell.