Lira's Accounts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was making him moan and writhe, to the point where Lira was somewhere between concerned and jealous. He looked like he was in heaven.

Then, of course, she felt a set of feelers slip between her folds, those little tentacle-like nobules slipping against her clit and squeezing, prying and poking around in a way that made her squirm. She couldn't squirm much, of course - it had her held fast - but still she writhed in pleasure.

'We shall now begin,' the Verbriniate working on Julian said, 'with targeted pleasure-giving.'

'This isn't-?' Lira tried to ask, just as she watched two plates between the alien's legs slip aside, and from it emerged a long, thick, pale-to-the-point-of-translucent tentacle. It had a slight 'mouth' at the end, which kissed Lira's thighs and mons as the limns of the alien shifted around. Her legs were spread, her back to the creature, hands above her head with her whole body being held in place as the slime-covered protuberance slid down to her entrance.

'You are beautiful,' the Verbriniate whispered in her ear, the sound coming from the box on its throat. Lira felt a strange swell in her stomach in response, and then felt the damn thing press itself into her sex.

'Oh fuck,' she moaned, the rubbery texture of the tentacle totally different from the Oozelich, or indeed to Julian's cock. It was thicker, too - even just the head (did it have a head?) was making her feel full, and she had an inkling that wasn't going to be the end of it.

'Deeper,' she groaned, the feelers around her still teasing her all over, her skin developing a thin layer of film over it as the natural slickness of the alien was left all over her. She could feel it on her hands, in her joints, beneath her tits. It was slightly sticky, but in a way that felt warm. Naughty.

God, she was so fucking wet.

Which was good, as the thick alien fuck-stick wasn't backing down. In fact, it obeyed her, and pushed up into her, delving inch by inch deeper into her pussy, stretching her nice and wide. Despite all of the aliens she had allowed to take her, had films ravaging her lithe human body, Lira knew she would never tire of that feeling. Of having something totally inhuman use her for pleasure; or, of course, to give her pleasure for the sake of tricking her into letting it breed her.

Oh, God, it was going to breed her.

To distract herself from the thought of what was to come, or of the tentacle that was starting to retract with likely intention to fuck her till she cried, she looked over to see what pleasurable hell Julian was being subject to.

Pinned, spread-eagle against the chest of his own alien, Julian had his eyes clamped shut as he moaned and swore and grunted. A tentacle, translucent and muscular as the one currently pushing as deep into Lira as Julian was able, was suckered onto his cock. Lira could see how hard he was, the head of his cock red and undeniably strained, his foreskin pulled back and his balls low. He got like that when he was close to cumming.

The tentacle's 'mouth' was giving him a sort-of blowjob, sometimes working the head like Lira would; first, teasing the tip with some kisses and some suction, before going as deep as she could. Of course, Lira was only able to get a few inches in before the gag-reflex would kick in (though she was getting better at pushing past that), while the tentacle was easily able to engulf his entire length.

'Fucking hell,' he moaned, his voice low and raspy. 'Oh, shit yes.'

He's getting into it, Lira thought.

She watched him as he groaned, straining at his restraint as his skin was covered in that slime, too, his hips grinding into the alien's pleasure-giver.

Lira's eyes rolled as the tentacle inside her surged, pressing deep inside her, until it met her cervix. It shifted, the muscles inside her pressing against her g-spot in waves of pulsing flesh, the feeling a conflicting mix of softness and strength, both nimble and clumsy.

Julian's cock was swallowed over and over by the fleshy tendril of the other Verbriniate, as Lira was fucked closer and closer to orgasm, each thrust deep and powerful, pushing her against the smoothness of the scales behind her, and putting pressure on the small feelers that still suckled at her sensitive bits.

'Fuck, fuck fuck,' she found herself chanting as she was pounded, her sex stretched and filled over and over with each powerful thrust. 'Oh, fuck, that's good.'

'We shall now prepare the alternate orifices,' she heard the translated-voice chime, all too pleasant and placid for the current situation.

Of course, Lira wasn't paying much attention to that - she was close to cumming, so close it hurt. Her body, stretched out against the alien's strong form, writhed and shuddered as her muscles started to clench on the intruding phallus.

'Oh God! Gonna cum, gonna cuuuhh-hoo-ho-uuaaAAGH!!'

Lira's orgasmic howls wrenched up a notch as she felt a secondary tentacle-like intruder press at her sphincter, pushing just a little into her tight hole as her sex was contracting and spasming through an alien-given orgasm.

'PHMMHHMM!' Lira heard Julian wail as, presumably, he was penetrated from behind, or beneath, in the same way. She almost felt bad for him, except she wasn't feeling much but bliss at the moment. It was hard to concentrate on anything but the alien cock that was buried in her pussy, and the alien cock currently sodomising her.

'Deep,' she moaned as her cervix was kissed, alongside the growing sensation of being filled that went with having her anus stuffed with alien phallus. 'Full...'

She was barely able to make a full sentence - which was all as well, seeing as a third tentacle had levelled itself in front of her face. Up close, she could see the ridges of the muscle refracting the light, even though it was clear and milky. It looked powerful in a way Lira couldn't quite articulate - even as she was being held and pinned and fucked in a way that rendered he completely powerless, knowing that this was all a means to an end that would see her become a living incubator; this tentacle, thick and mighty and threatening her face with its mere existence made her acutely aware of this situation was totally out of her control. Their control.

True enough, a glance to the left showed Julian's mouth stretched around his own tentacle, his eyes rolling back as his cock was sheathed over and over by an alien orifice, a third tentacle that seemed to originate from some unseen gap in the plates of his lover's body disappearing between his cheeks. She watched for a moment as it fucked him, before realising that there was something in the tentacle buried in his butt.

There was... matter being pulled out of him, being sucked or dragged or something out of his body, up the tube of the tentacle and out of sight.

It's cleaning him, she realised, before looking down at her own invaders. One of them, the one that went under her body and out of sight, was certainly thicker. Full. The matter being sucked away from her.

Making room, she thought, just as a surge against her g-spot made her moan and the tendril hovering over her snaked into her mouth, and down her throat.

She gawked, her eye bugging in their sockets, as she felt the new invader slither down her neck, inch after inch vanishing between her lips. She realised, with a thankful heart, that she was still able to breathe - maybe it was supplying her with oxygen directly? - as it stretched and clogged her throat.

It was uncomfortable, but not to the point of painful. In fact, it felt an awful lot like deep throating, only her gag reflex had been entirely ignored. She'd barely had time to register the intrusion before it had slipped, lubed and ready, deep enough inside her that she wondered if it was reaching for her stomach.

God, I'm stuffed, she thought, her body's three entrances and exits all plugged and gaped, her alien lover's body clinging to her, alien feelers teasing her nipples into rock-hard nubs that gave her a buzz of electricity with each motion.

Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck that's deep...

The tentacles slithered as deep as they could go inside her, until all Lira had was rolling eyes, stretched holes, and the fullest stomach she'd ever had.

'Grrlllgghhh,' she gargled, the slickness of the slime all around her slowly getting thicker, until there was a good half-inch covering most of her body. All, of course, except her stretched holes, her nipples, her eyes, and her belly. Realisation was slow, but it dawned on her that there was probably a reason she was being doused in this strange liquid; partially because it was barely a liquid anymore. In fact, when she tried to move her arms over her head, she found them stuck. Not just held in place by feelers, however - they were stuck to each other, within the confines of a thick layer of this viscous secretion that was quickly drying all over her.

'Mmmff!' she garbled, alarm filler her brain sluggishly. She couldn't quite focus on it enough for it to evolve into panic - she was still being filled with cock-like protrusions which were hitting every button, and the sounds of Julian moaning and choking nearby were filling her head with all sorts of lewd and illicit images.

'Don't be alarmed,' the tinny translated-voice said in that automated, calming tone. 'Your body is being coated in a layer of saliva and mucus, which will harden into a leathery-like material. It is to stop any thrashing or moving that may disrupt insemination. We will now begin hormone inception.'

'HRRNN?' Lira heard Julian squawk, his mouth stretched and throat filled just as much as hers, just as the tentacle retracted. All of them, at once, ripped out of Lira in a movement that left her, all of a sudden, agonisingly empty.

Her and Julian let out instinctive gasps for air, melded with moans of pleasure and disappointment that wracked through them.

'Oh my fuckin God,' Julian wailed. 'What's happening? What are you doing to us?'

'We have successfully cleared your digestive systems,' one Verbriniate said. 'This will provide us with room.'

'Room?' Lira asked, as she was rolled around in the air. The alien's strong arms, which had been holding her against it, suddenly shifted her into a lying position, holding her to the bed they had seen when they first entered. Julian was brought from the other side, both of them placed face-up on the bedding, their arms outstretched and their bodies in an odd splayed shape.

Lira was bound with her arms together, but her legs were spread wide, as though she was in stirrups; between her ankles, there was a band of milky-white substance which had hardened into something that felt almost like silicone, and when she tried to close her legs together it stopped her, holding her feet almost a meter apart from each other. It was like some biological spreader, keeping her open and waiting to be fucked.

Beside her head, Julian was plopped down - from the other direction, so his feet must have been hanging off the other side. His eyes met hers though, as they were prepped for the next 'hormone inception' stage.

'You okay?' he asked.

Lira nodded. 'I... is it weird if I'm enjoying myself?'

Julian laughed. 'I'd expect nothing less.'

She smiled, and gave him a kiss. 'I love hearing you moan with a tentacle inside you,' she whispered, and he blushed before kissing her back. It quickly became a strange Spiderman-like make out session, their faces upside down to each other, as the Verbriniates waited their turn.

'Are you prepared?' one of them asked.

'Can I ask,' Lira said, 'would you be able to keep our mouths free? At least to start?'

The alien stood over her, it's feeler-clad dark scaly limbs ominous and scary, the three dripping-wet tentacles poised and ready to fuck her silly suspended in the air. 'Why?'

'So we can hear each other,' Lira said, turning to see Julian. 'It's good, for us, to hear each other.'

The aliens paused, before Julian's answered. 'We will require that orifice at a certain point, but we can make that the last insemination.'

'Deal,' Lira said quickly, before giving Julian a chaste peck. 'Moan for me, Jules.'

He smiled nervously, and she hoped that was going to help. If he thought what was happening to him was turning her on, he might be more into it. Maybe. They'd find out.

'These hormones will enable your body to accept the eggs, and house them without issue. They will also serve to stimulate your libido and pleasure centres.'

Lira nodded. 'Okie dokie.' She heard Julian laugh, and that made her smile. If her hands weren't bound in some strange alien goo, she would have liked to hold his hand.

'Lira, as you are the first female human to participate in this endeavour, we'll begin with vaginal insemination. Would you like us to explain what's going to happen?'

'No - just do it,' Lira said, her sex aching to be filled again. She was just about able to stop herself saying 'just fuck me', but that was only because she knew there would be soldier and generals watching.

Actually... fuck that was just turning her on more. Not that she was surprised to know she had a bit of a voyeur fetish to go with the alien thing, seeing as she'd been filming herself be fucked by creatures from other worlds for a while now.

The clear tentacle descended towards her, starting at her neck. It made little suction vacuums, lightly kissing the nape of her neck in a way that made her tingle. It was really sexy, especially as it started to move downwards.

'The nipple,' she moaned as it pecked the flesh of her tits. 'Suck my nipple.'

It obeyed, suckling on her left bud for a few seconds - just enough to make her groan. Then it released with a soft pop, and moved to the other one.

'Ohh, that's nice,' Lira sighed, just as the tentacle pulled off her with another pop, and continued its journey down her body. There was a band of the goo beneath her breast before her tummy, which had been left free in a circle that made the alien's intentions quite clear. By this point, though, Lira was barely able to move - it was no longer rubbery and soft in places - it was damn-near solid, crisp and strong.

The mouth of the tentacle reached the bottom of her belly-gap, and disappeared from her periphery until she felt it find her next exposure.

It sucked her clit into it's 'lip's, and Lira let out a gasp.

'Oh shit,' she moaned, her eyes fluttering as her button was teased and suckled and titillated. Julian watched her with rapt attention, never taking his eyes off of hers as she was pleasured by the alien's phallus.

'Tell me,' he said. 'So I know what's going on.'

'It's got my clit,' she breathed. 'So- so good, Jules.'

It let her go, and Lira relaxed, only then realising she was clenching her way closer and closer to an orgasm that had now been stolen away.

'It's sliding down, to my pussy,' she said, looking her lover in the eye as the alien ovipositor slid into her. 'OHH shit, it's thick,' she said, her mouth falling into an open 'O' as she was distracted from speaking by the solid mass fucking into her. 'It's like a cock, but... flexible. Oh shit, Jules, it's so fucking good.' She opened her eyes wide as the tentacle bottomed out in her slick passage, and looked back into Julian's eyes. 'You're going to love it.'

'Hormones,' the Verbriniate said, and Lira felt a slight sting on her thigh, right where it met her hip. Her field of view was strained by her bondage, but she saw a small stinger retract into the feeler-covered arm of the alien. She was about to object when she felt the effects start to seep in.

She felt warm. Soft. Wet.

'Mmmff,' she whispered. 'They gave me the hormones, Jules.'

'Yeah?' he asked, sounding a little on-edge. Silly Julian. This was good.

She nodded as much as she could. 'Feels amazing. I can feel everything, babe. It's so deep. It's at my cervix - it's going to go in, and fill me with eggs. Do you want that?'

She met his eyes again, hers hooded and full of lust, his wide and anxious, but with an undeniable interest.

'Do you want them to fill your girlfriend's womb full of eggs? Then to be fucked until you're begging for eggs, too? Is that what you want, Julian?'

Hesitantly, he nodded. Good enough for her.

'Fill me,' she said a little louder, before looking up at the Verbriniate looming over her, his cock buried inside her. 'Fuck some alien babies into me!'

The Verbriniate shuddered, and Lira felt a pressure deep, deep inside. She groaned, half in pleasure, half in discomfort, as her cervix was pried open. The hormones translated everything into some strange wondrous feeling, but there was undeniable resistance from her body as this untouched part of her was intruded upon.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Lira whimpered as her body was assaulted.

Then-

SPLOP.

The Verbriniate let out a sigh of relief, and Lira felt an orgasm slam into her, unexpected and sudden. She shook, eyes rolling back, as the phallus deep inside her worked it's head into her womb, her cervix conquered.

'It's in,' she said, Julian listening somewhere out of her field of view. 'Jules, it's in my fucking womb!'

'How... how does it feel?'

She could feel it sliding into her, breaching her. 'I came,' she said. 'Still cumming, maybe... I think?'

Her body, within its binds, shook and shuddered as her mind was overloaded with strange, new sensations; depth, stretching, violation in the most wonderful way.

Then.

'Insemination beginning,' the Verbriniate said. Lira, for a moment, remembered that one of them was called Dennis, and had a little laugh to herself before reality swirled back. She was about to become an incubator for alien eggs.

She stretched to look downwards, but was only able to see the Verbriniate standing over her, looking down at her with what could be eyes. It's body, large and armoured, shuddered as the base of the tentacle swelled up.

Lira's eyes bugged.

The bulge looked as big as her fist, if a little more... ergonomic. It slid up the length of the tube-like tentacle, and Lira watched it disappear out of her line of sight. So, she lay back, and let her eyes meet Julian's.

She felt the tentacle, buried deep inside her sex, shiver and shift as the egg travelled towards her.

'OH fuck,' Lira gasped as she felt the thing swell at her opening, the girth of the tentacle suddenly stretching her as the egg fought for entry. 'Oh, fuck they're big.'

'Big?' Julian asked, his eyes a little wider.

Lira would have answered, but as she went to speak the egg popped into her, the widest part pushing past her lips and finding a home in her channel.

'AUGH! OH FUCK!' Her yell wasn't pained though - in fact, there was almost a laugh buried in there as her eyes rolled back, her mouth open as she gasped and moaned at the feeling of being bred by an alien. 'Oh SHIT that's good!!'

The egg travelled up her pussy, pressing against her inner walls, dragging and pushing her g-spot in a way that made her body hum. An orgasm was just below the surface, bubbling and broiling, waiting to explode within her.

Lira groaned as the egg found her next barrier - her cervix. Already breached by the tentacle the egg was travelling down, it was still tight, and stiff. Nothing like her malleable, soft lips - this was where there was potential for pain.

As the egg pressed into her deepest opening, however, Lira felt her brain short circuit for a moment. Everything went white as her body accepted the invasion, and the egg was pushed through into her womb.

The verbriniate started to shudder, it's whole body seizing up and clenching in a way so inhuman and yet completely understandably - it was cumming. It orgasmed with these eggs, ejaculating slowly and methodically. It moaned, scratching and clicking behind a sound of alien lust and relief.