Lira's Accounts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm Julian, I work with Lira on the production side.'

Next was the woman who had entered, who Lira could see had long brown hair and glasses, and she seemed quite bird-like in her features - thin, pointy and twitchy, but still rather attractive. 'Chief Interspecies Scientist Monica Gardiner. I have been performing physical evaluations of the Verbriniates, and generating a model of how we expect this situation to unfold if successful, and of the risks involved.'

'Safety Officer Arthur Suttons,' the last one said, a dark-skinned man with a slightly American accent. He had a kind face, but was pulling the most serious expression he could muster. 'I am evaluating environmental risks, working with Monica on safeguarding you as a civilian, and generating pragmatic solutions to potential developments.'

'Fantastic,' Captain Dolt said with a sigh, as though the room was suffocating him in some way. Lira wondered if he had any personal objections to what was being done here, and how much he was repressing his distaste. She wasn't getting the same from the other two - they seemed legitimately interested, at least on an intellectual level, to see what was about to happen. This was potentially going to be a huge step in humanity's history - from discovering alien life, to accepting refugees onto Earth, and now enabling intimate contact on a wide scale. Of course, this was effectively a breeding program for an endangered species, but still. It was big.

The table discussed some concerns about liability and consent, and both Lira and Julian were handed lengthy non-disclosure agreements and waivers in terms of bodily harm and death, meaning the United Governmental and Military bodies that were involved in this program, this facility, could not only wave away any calls of blame if Lira was to die, but they could deny the program altogether. What was curious is that Julian was given a copy identical to hers, including the section about dying during the process. Lira didn't say anything when she noticed it, but she certainly noticed it. She was a journalist, after all.

Monica Gardiner, the scientist, talked them through what the physical process would be. First, Lira would be taken to the 'prototype breeding facility' - a comfortable, warm room with beds and seating fit for humans, as well as ceiling beams and textured walls for the Verbriniates to attach their webbing to. Lira swallowed a concerned question about what the 'webbing' was for, and why they needed to ensure it was catered to, and let Monica continue.

In all honesty, the words 'breeding facility' put that fire back in Lira's belly from when Julian had first talked this through with her. Monica was a lot more clinical about the whole deal, but Lira was an imaginative woman. She could make it work.

Once she was in the room, Lira would be expected to participate in foreplay - the Verbriniate would reciprocate, enabling both parties to become aroused, which is required both for the breeding, but also for the sake of enjoyment. The aliens understand the joys of sex just as much as Lira, apparently.

'Next is where the danger comes in,' Monica said in a tone that said she was done talking, before looking to Safety Officer Arthur Suttons.

Arthur - Lira was enjoying using first names in her head instead of their titles - cleared his throat, and leant forwards. 'An injection will be made during foreplay, once the Verbriniate ascertains that both parties are prepared for intubation. Lira, you will become paralyzed, unable to move your muscles voluntarily. Your nerves will be heightened, enabling you to feel more... pleasure,' he looked uncomfortable saying the word in what Lira assumed was a workplace environment for him. 'You will be covered almost completely in webbing, bound to the walls or ceiling, and then the Verbriniate will commence oviposition.'

Lira's thighs squeezed together. Eggs, she thought. I'm going to be drugged, bound, and filled. And paid for the pleasure. Oh fuck, I love this.

'If you are prepared,' Captain Dolt interjected, putting Arthur out of his misery. 'The Verbriniate have been fitted with translation devices of a rudimentary nature. They have requested to meet with you today, to ensure you are familiar before the...'

Lira nodded. 'I would love to,' she said, trying not to sound too eager. She had to see one of these things in the flesh, face-to-face. Being able to see it directly would give her at least some insight into how their encounter may go down. Was it soft, and pliant, like the CoyleWorm had been? Was it amorphous, and able to shift its body into new shapes and sizes, like the Oozelich? Was it sturdy and strong, able to lift her and use its power like a mighty lover, like Heltoth?

Her alien lovers had been varied, and strange, and she knew she was the best person for the job - but the pressure atop this, of being the first to test a system that might save a species, it was a lot. She had no intention of going in unprepared. Sure, the idea sounded like it would be fun, and the part of her that got off on the taboo of sex with strange creatures was firing like a furnace, but this was different. There were stakes. She wanted to see it upfront and in person.

'Of course,' Dolt said, slightly taken aback by how quickly she had agreed. Lira didn't enjoy the idea that people would know how into this she was, but equally - did it really matter? The people around this table had scouted her and Julian precisely because she was well-known enough as a slut for aliens, with a brain attached. She was perfect because of what she liked, and who she was. There was little use in scaling that back now.

Dolt pulled out a small device that reminded Lira of an old smartphone, and seemed to type something into it. A moment of quiet passed, before the wall on the other side of this oval meeting room slid open, much wider than any of the other doors Lira had seen in here.

From the next room flooded a bright yellow light, filling this cold space with a warmth that surprised Lira. Just as soon as the light almost blinded her, however, it was blocked out by two silhouettes, huge and lurking. For a moment there was no detail - just a shape that blocked the light, shifting in darkness, haloed in a holy manner.

The immediate impression was one of size - these things, and there were two of them, were at least nine feet tall, and broad. As they came into the room, and Lira's eyes adjusted to the light, their scales shimmered a deep obsidian under the yellow glow, sharp angles and thick plates of armour-like exoskeleton shifting as the body moved underneath.

Their form was, at a glance, somewhat human. They had a shape recognisable as a torso with a head on top, legs below, and arms at each side. It was all terribly inhuman, however - their legs insect-like and long with too many knees, angled and strong to hold up the behemoth above. They ended in thin spike-like tips which made a clack with each step. Oh, and they had four legs each.

Their arms were ill-defined messes of shifting plates and digits, with short feelers poking out between the cracks all along the arms, each a few inches long. The ends of the arms, where Lira expected hands or even claws, there was nothing. They simply ended in rounded stumps, lined with hundreds of those feelers that reacted to the air; Lira wondered if they were reading temperature, or air flows, or even pheromones of some sort. Or something else unknowable to humans completely.

Lira watched the Verbriniates, as imposing and alien as they were, approach the oval desk, and the bench across them. Their legs stepped over the bench, and they sat with an audible creak. It was almost funny - these monstrous things sitting at a table, like a grown-up sitting at a park bench made for children.

Only now that they were still could Lira make out the details of their faces. The door behind the aliens slid shut, and the yellow light that drowned out everything in shadow faded, letting Lira make eye contact. At least, she assumed they were eyes - six white dots on the plate of armour located where you would expect a face, which shifted on muscles unseen to focus on each of the humans in the room. Twelve eyes between them, beady and pale against the largeness and darkness of the rest of them. Again, it was almost funny. Lira swallowed a grin, instead trying for a polite smile as the aliens settled into their seats.

One of them made an odd clicking-yet-scratching sound as their mandibles shifted, insect-like but absolutely nothing like any insect native to earth.

Then, a small grey box on the table said. 'Hello. It's nice to meet you. What are your names?'

The voice was tinny and emotionless, but the words showed friendliness. Which was good.

'My name is Lira,' she said. 'And this is Julian.'

Julian waved, and the box translated their words into clicks and scratches.

'We have names that are hard for you to say, so we have taken human names. I am Dennis.'

One of the Verbriniates waved one of it's limb-like mandibles, mimicking Julian, and Lira stifled a laugh. DENNIS??

'I am to be called James,' the other said, waving in the exact same way. 'Lira and Julian - you are to be our vessels?'

Julian, who was halfway through a sip of water, choked, spluttering as he realised what they meant. 'Me? Me too?'

The scientist, Monica, stepped in. 'Human physiology dictates that females hold the children in the womb. Men do not have wombs, and Julian is a man. Lira will be the vessel for you.'

Lira nodded, smiling to Julian who was red-in-the-face.

The Verbriniate, Dennis, however, was undeterred. 'We do not require a human womb. We simply require a warm, enclosed space for the eggs to be laid, where they can absorb nutrients. In our studies, we have found the human digestive tract to be just as ideal as the womb, and that testing a male vessel at this stage would open up more possibilities if this is to be a successful partnership.'

A pause lay across the table, as all the humans shared looks that ranged from interest to confusion to disgust; the latter mainly from the Captain.

It was Julian who eventually stepped in to break the silence. 'Double the remuneration,' he said. 'And I want to have all the insurance in writing, just like Lira had.'

The Safety Officer nodded. 'That can be done. Captain?'

Captain Dolt nodded quickly. 'If the Verbriniates agree to the doubled remuneration-'

'No price is too high,' Dennis said, and that settled it. 'Tomorrow, we shall inseminate Lira and Julian with Verbriniate eggs, and in three days from insemination they shall hatch. Upon a completed, successful hatching, we will discuss the next steps, based on the voluntary cooperation of interested humans.'

Lira and Julian shared a look as the conversation turned to the practicalities, hanging around only until the forms were all drawn up. Julian read them, signed, and they were dismissed for 'rest break', and led by an officer to a small bunk room that had been set up for them.

* * *

As soon as the door clicked behind them, and they were alone, Lira and Julian exploded into fits of nervous and excited laughter.

'Oh my GOD!' Lira burst out as Julian sat on the bunk, both of them almost delirious.

'Oh my God.'

'OH my FUCKing GOD, Julian!' Lira stood in front of him, almost bouncing with excitement.

'I don't...' Julian looked up at her, fear in his eye as the weight of reality settled on him. 'I'm not sure I'm ready for this, Lira. I'm not like you.'

She sat across from him on the opposite bunk, which was kind of redundant in Lira's mind, but oh well. 'Talk to me, Jules.'

'You were so excited about this,' he said, and Lira nodded. 'You enjoy it. Which is great! But, I don't know if I'm on the same level.'

Lira leant forwards, and held his hand. 'You've had the Oozelich up your bum, Julian.'

He laughed, but it was short-lived. 'This is different though. And the fact that we're getting paid - I feel like I'm literally selling myself out.'

'It's going to be fine,' she said. 'I'll be there. Everything they're doing is supposed to, you know, feel good. If anything is wrong, or you feel uncomfortable, we can stop.'

Julian nodded. 'I'm just...'

'Do you remember,' Lira said, clasping his hands in hers, 'that first job you sent me on?'

He nodded.

Lira nodded back. 'It was... terrifying for me. Exhilarating, yes, but it was the same for me. I was getting paid to fuck an alien. It's a complicated idea, but the core of it is that I enjoyed myself. I mean, clearly,' she said, motioning to the room around them. Again, Julian laughed, his eyes a little lighter now. 'We got into this mess out of desperation, and it turned into something we could enjoy. Now, we have a chance to do something really good. This is a species on the brink. And I know, I know that I have experience here you don't, but I will be there to make sure everything is a-okay, and we will look out for each other throughout, okay?'

She kissed him, almost as a form of punctuation, and he nodded. He kissed her back, slower this time, and the two of them fell onto the single-sized bunk, limbs and lips akimbo.

* * *

Morning came abruptly, in the form of the light flashing on and a voice coming over the speaker.

'Volunteer citizens, please dress in the provided scrubs, and exit the sleeping accommodation when ready.'

Lira and Julian, eyes blurry and stomachs in knots, pulled themselves awake and dressed in the light-blue scrubs that had appeared overnight on the cold metal floor. They were underwear-less, and didn't provide shoes or socks either.

'Today's the day,' Lira mused as they dressed, otherwise in silence. Julian looked like he was going to be sick, and Lira wasn't sure any amount of comfort would do much good for him, so she left it. She wasn't sure it was all nerves, anyway - as they dressed, she noticed the familiar bulge of Julian's chub pressing against the thin material of the scrubs.

She wasn't surprised. The idea was making her hot, too. They were about to get fucked by aliens who promised pleasure, and to fill them. What more could a girl want?

They dressed, and pushed open the door. Outside, Safety Officer Suttons and the Scientist, Monica, met them.

'This way to the prototype breeding facility,' Monica said, a flutter noticeable in her voice too. Lira caught her give Julian's visible chub a glance, and a flash of confused pride went through her. Apparently, the idea of another woman appreciating Julian was attractive to her - a turn-on, even. Huh. File that away for later.

Even the way they said it - prototype breeding facility - got Lira more than a little excited. It was no secret, after all, that this was turning her on. More than that. It was making her unable to think. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation, her heart felt like she was a hummingbird on its sixth coffee, and she couldn't stop fidgeting.

'They'll meet you in there,' she and Julian were told as they stopped at a large metal door. It slid open, revealing the space they had been shown in pictures - the floor was smooth, but heated from beneath, and as they stepped in the air had a lavender-like scent to it. Very inviting. Above them, there were metal rafters, which seemed more for aesthetic's sake than to actually hold anything up. There were bed-like areas, with lots of blankets and pillows, and there was a sofa for them to sit on. But Lira didn't think they'd be using those much. The whole place was a relaxing blue and sensual purple, giving it an intentional feminine vibe. They were, after all, about to have babies fucked into them.

The door slid shut behind them, and she and Julian were left alone together.

'You ready?' he asked, not sounding too excited.

'So ready,' Lira countered, being positive enough for the two of them. The door opposite them, the same wide metal as the one they had come through, slid open, and the two Verbriniates walked through. Lira couldn't tell if they were the same two as yesterday, and it barely mattered.

'Please become naked,' one of them said through its translator. Lira almost laughed, and quickly kicked off her shoes. Both her and Julian kicked off their loose, easily-shed clothing, each of them lacking underwear underneath.

For obvious reasons, their shared arousal was obvious - Julian's semi-erection was delightfully thick, if not at full-mast (yet), and Lira could feel her thighs squish together as she kicked off her jogging bottoms.

'Thank you,' the aliens said. Then, they approached. The huge, armour-plated creatures were stunningly nimble, and their stumped feeler-covered arms reached out towards them, as each alien chose its human.

Lira looked up at the one that chose her, its body an obelisk of power and violence, but as it reached out to touch her shoulder with one of its feelers, it was oddly graceful and gentle. A shier was sent down her spine, as the feelers grew outwards, becoming longer and more like small, thin worms that danced over her skin.

'Oh wow,' she said, shuddering at the sensation. She looked to Julian, who was still at half-mast - if purely from Lira being naked next to him - and was tentatively offering his hand to the other alien, meeting the feeler-covered limb.

'You are doing our species a great service,' the one on Lira said, it's original voice of clicks and scratches translated quickly. 'Allow us to pleasure you before we begin the insemination process.'

'Oh god,' Lira heard Julian whine behind her, but she was distracted as the feelers traced across her skin, an impossible mix of delicacy and dexterity. She purred as they fluttered up her arm, the Verbriniate shifting its weight to come down to her level. It moved on insect-like legs, but its massive size didn't seem to cause it to heave or lug its weight around - it was fast, and agile, weaving around her to come up behind her.

'Oh!' Lira yelped as, all of a sudden, she was surrounded by it. Her naked body, small and squishy by comparison to the alien's size and thick scales made her feel vulnerable - it was a little scary. Which, of course, only made her heart hammer faster beneath her breasts.

'We have an understanding of human pleasure centres, and we will happily stimulate them for you,' the voice said as the Verbriniate's limbs encased her. Quickly, Lira found herself almost completely engulfed in tickling, probing digits that urged her to raise her hands over her head. The limbs circled her, brushing over her breasts and targeting her nipples, feeling not unlike velvet in the way it brushed against her - yet alive. It wanted her to feel good, and so the velvet-like sensation again and again slathered her nipples in glorious attention, making her mewl.

'Fuck, that's nice,' she moaned, leaning her head back. Her neck was looped by a ring of feelers, and for a moment she felt a pang of panic when she realised her hands were being pulled upwards too, along with her thighs and calves and midriff. The creature, sprouting new limbs that blended together in a mesh of plates and scales, making it hard for her to determine what was touching her and where, pulled her upwards until she felt the floor leave her feet.

One limb snuck between her legs, and she gave an involuntary groan as the smooth scales slid against her sex, dragging between her folds and clit. 'Hooooo,' she breathed as she was held aloft, kept in place by the creature as it fondled her nipples, constantly massaging and fussing over her body.

It felt amazing.

'Oh, Jesus Christ!'

She looked to her left to see Julian, equally held aloft, and moaning more than she was - his legs were splayed out, his body in an embrace of feelers and scaled limbs, and she knew exactly how amazing he would have been feeling if it weren't for one major difference - there was a round-ended limb with feelers pressed directly to the tip of his cock.