All Comments on 'Lisa'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

You are on a roll at the moment darling, another very hot and steamy tale xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice, the spelling could do with a bit of a touch up, as i am sure your body could. But well done, very sexy. Had me cummin loads.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 years ago

So many grammar errors and use of wrong words, and that's just the first two paragraphs....

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Maybe you have seen the long standing popular, children’s sparking wheel spinning toy — the fun starts when you push the plunger and the color display on the wheel comes to life with sparks flying and swirling colors. Reminds of your erotically spinning, highly colorful tales. Fun to watch.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years agoAuthor

Let's start with I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me again, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, as much as I enjoyed writing them. They are not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. What would be helpful to acknowledge is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they’re also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well.

Yours Truly Cheryle

Billio2kBillio2kabout 2 years ago

This could be enhanced with better punctuation. Please have your stories edited before publication. Otherwise it was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad editing

P_AndererP_Andererabout 2 years ago

I still can't work out what this sentence means: "I left out fantasizing about her naked body as I masturbated in the tube earlier out."

Could you explain please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...