All Comments on 'Lisa and Alena Ch. 01'

by topcattopone

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
First time together in a hotel. Third floor picture window. Night time, lights on.

Getting off the elevator, her hands pulling up my sheer blouse, she tweaked my exposed nipples, pushed me to the wall and hungrily kissed my eager willing red lips.

Her kiss was deep and cell exploring. She guided me down the hall, quickly unlocked the door and pulled me in. Turned the lights on.

The drapes were wide open. She placed me against the glass, spread my legs, and removed my blouse, my bra, and then my skirt. I could see in several of the hotel's well lit rooms. I knew then that anyone could see my naked exposed body. Just the thought of being totally exposed like that made my nipples hard and erect. I felt my prissy instantly wet.

She was caressing my exposed breasts as she kissed my neck and shoulders. Her fingers were busy between my spread legs. I could see her pretty smile in the window reflection.

She reached down to the table, got my red lipstick out of my purse and applied to her lips. She started kissing up the cheeks of my ass and up my back leaving her red lip prints all up my back. After applying more red to her lips she turned me around facing her.

She kissed my forehead, my breasts stomach, up and down my spread legs and all around my drenched pussy. I had her sexy red imprints all over my body. She turned me around exposing my naked body through the window once again.

I could feel my pussy juices running down my spread exposed legs. God, I was so turned on and hotter than I think I'd ever been before. Just thinking that I was completely totally exposed (completely naked) to anyone and everyone,

Her fingers between my spread legs busily bringing me to a earth shattering, body shaking, marvellous climax. If she wasn't behind me, holding me up, I would have fallen to the floor.

Turning me sideways, she quickly removed her blouse, bra, dress and panties appearing naked to my admiring lustful eager eyes. She gently pushed me down between her now spread legs. Her hand on the back of my head, pulled me to her soaking wet glistening prissy, told me to lick her juices clean, then eat her to a explosive climax.

I did too! Afterwards, just knowing that anyone could have witnessed us, just made it hotter, more intense, and much more pleasurable and satisfying.

Checking out the next morning the check out girl, smiling a pleasant smile, vs e us several notes left by others. The comments ran from "disgusting" to "Wonderfully erotic."

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous