Lisa & Daddy Ch. 01: Valentine's Date

Story Info
Lisa wants a grown-up date with Daddy for Valentine's Day.
3.5k words
4.51
54.7k
95

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Date

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

***

Lisa had just finished checking the meat loaf in the oven, when she heard the front door open.

"Sweetheart, I'm home!" called her Daddy's voice.

She quickly pulled off her apron, and ran into the living room, where she gave her Daddy a big hug.

Jonathan Cartwright felt his daughter's soft, full breasts pressed against his chest, her arms thrown about his neck, her warm lips kissing his cheek. He enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed against his for a few seconds before putting his hands on her hips and easing her away.

"Baby, didn't we talk about appropriate dress?" he asked, looking down at her breasts - clearly braless - barely contained in a tight, scoop-neck tank top.

"Oh Daddy, I'm just hanging around the house. Besides, it's hot in the kitchen."

"Damn, I wish Karen was still around," Jonathan thought, not for the first time. "I'm not cut out to raise a teenage daughter on my own."

"Anyway Daddy, dinner is almost ready. Your favorite... meatloaf, mashed potatoes, home-made gravy, and green beans. You have exactly ten minutes to go upstairs and change, while I set the table!"

"Baby, you know you don't have to make dinner every night. I'm happy to cook, you know."

"That's OK Daddy. I know how hard you've been working since Mom left. I just want to help. Now go get changed!"

* * * * *

Lisa was almost finished getting dinner on the table when she heard her Dad coming down the stairs. She made sure she was leaning over the table, with her butt in the air, when her Daddy walked into the room.

She didn't really know why she liked to tease her Daddy... but sometimes, when she caught him looking at her in that way, it made her feel all tingly.

Jonathan paused in the doorway, looking at his daughter's ass. "So round, so beautiful," he thought, "And mostly exposed in those shorts!"

He decided not to make an issue of it. He took his seat at the table, and complimented Lisa on the meal as he filled his plate. His daughter sat across from him, and they chatted about their days as they ate. Jonathan tried to keep his eyes from Lisa's cleavage, but it was clear to the teenager that he was sneaking looks.

Toward the end of dinner, Jonathan said, "Sweetheart, I really do appreciate how much you've been pitching in with your mother gone. This meal is just wonderful. I'd like to do something special for you. Is there anything you'd like?"

Lisa started to tell him that she didn't want anything, but then she paused nervously, looking down at her plate. In a hesitant voice, she said "Could we go on a date together? For Valentine's Day?"

"A date? You mean like go to a movie or something? Or to the zoo, like we did when you were little?"

"No Daddy, I mean a grown-up date. Like, could you take me out to a fancy restaurant, and maybe I could get a new dress and get my hair done and everything!"

"Sure baby. If that would make you happy, you can be my date for the night. Let's go shopping this weekend, and I'll make a reservation at Le Papillon for Valentine's Day."

Lisa leaped from her seat and hugged him, once again pressing your body against his and kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Daddy, thank you!"

Jonathan's face reddened as he held the young girl in his arms and inhaled her scent. He felt his cock starting to stiffen. He quickly disengaged from her hug and said, "You're welcome baby. Now let me get these dishes cleaned up. I'm sure you've still got homework.

* * * * *

That weekend, Jonathan learned what getting a "new dress" entailed. First there was the dress itself... a sleek, grey and white dress that was both shorter and lower cut than he would have preferred... but he had to admit, it looked stunning on the young girl. Then there were new shoes to go with the dress. A silver clutch purse. A sparkly necklace that was "just perfect" for the dress's neckline. A mysterious visit to Victoria's Secret to buy more "things to go with the dress." A stop at Ulta because apparently she needed a "different color palette." And some new perfume because "Daddy, of course I need something special for our date."

It was a fun day, he had to admit. Lisa seemed so happy to be spending time with him. And as hard as she had been working around the house, she deserved a treat.

He found himself thinking about how much he loved her, and how lost he would be without her since Karen had left.

* * * * *

"Don't stay up too late, baby. Remember you have soccer practice tomorrow."

"I won't Daddy. I'm just going to try everything on again, and then I'll get to sleep."

Lisa couldn't believe how much fun she had today. Daddy made her feel so special, letting her pick out all the things for their date, and complimenting her on her taste. And then afterwards, he took her out for her favorite fried chicken, and they sat and talked for almost two hours.

Best of all, he seemed really happy spending time with her... the happiest she had seen him in a long time.

She took her time trying everything on. The new pushup bra and the matching panties, the beautiful new dress, the necklace, the cute little shoes. She looked at herself in her full-length mirror, bending over and twisting from side to side. She looked sexy. She wondered if her Daddy would think so, and once again she felt that warm tingling feeling.

She undressed and carefully folded everything. She slipped on a comfortable nightshirt, opened her bedroom door, and called out "Goodnight Daddy!"

She climbed into bed, facing the door. She knew her Dad was probably working down in his office. She hoped he wouldn't work too late.

She was still too excited to sleep. She was very warm, and a still feeling a little horny. She kicked off the covers, and twisted her body, her leg angled toward the doorway. Her nightshirt rode up, exposing her ass, making her feel sexy.

She slid one hand down under her body, between her legs. She slid her fingers between her lips, feeling her wetness. She began to rub her clit with quick little circles. She knew it wouldn't take long to cum, and then she would fall asleep.

Suddenly she heard her Dad's footsteps coming up the stairs. She forgot that she'd left her door open. She froze, her fingers pressed against her clit. She closed her eyes, leaving them open just a slit, and breathed slowly, pretending to be asleep.

Jonathan came up the stairs, feeling happy. He'd had a good day shopping with Lisa today. She was really growing up, and he was very proud of her.

He noticed that her door was open, and he glanced into her room. He stopped with a small gasp. She was laying, facing the door. Her body was twisted in a gracefully curve, with one leg extended toward the door. Her nightshirt was pulled up, and her leg and part of her sweet round ass were exposed. Her skin looked so soft and smooth in the dim light from the hallway.

She was so beautiful... so sexy... and it had been so long since he had been with a woman.

He found his hand drifting down, touching himself. Touching his cock, feeling it stiffen in his pants. He squeezed it softly, losing himself in the feelings. She was so fucking sexy.

Suddenly he came to his senses. He jerked his hand away from his crotch. She was his daughter, for God's sake!

Shaking his head, he quietly pulled her door closed and went to bed.

Lisa let out a soft sigh. Her Daddy had touched himself! He'd been looking at her, and he touched his cock!

Her fingers flew over her clit. She reached down with her other hand, and plunged her fingers into her pussy. She pumped them in and out, as she played with her clit. She pictured her Daddy's hand, squeezing his COCK!

Her body trembled and convulsed as she let out a little squeal of pleasure.

Slowly she relaxed, her breathing slowed, and she fell asleep with a contented little smile on her face.

* * * * *

On Friday Jonathan made sure to get out of the office on time. He knew how important their date night was to Lisa. And he found he was really looking forward to it himself.

Friday was a half day at school for Lisa. She'd said she was going to get her hair and her nails done, but she'd be waiting for him when he got home.

He opened the door, and stopped, stunned.

Lisa had heard his car pull up, and was standing, waiting for him in the living room.

She was beautiful! Her hair and makeup were perfect. The dress clung to her, showing off her curves. The straps on the sexy little shoes brought his eyes to her legs. Everything was perfect.

Jonathan realized that the little girl he loved so much had become a beautiful young woman.

He walked toward her and hugged her. She felt so good in his arms. Her perfume smelled incredible.

She shifted her head to kiss his cheek, but he put his hand on the side of her face, guiding her to him, as he kissed her softly on the lips.

"You look beautiful Lisa. You take my breath away. I am very, very lucky to be taking such a lovely woman on a special date."

Lisa's eyes misted. She felt like crying, she was so happy. Daddy thought she was beautiful!

Jonathan put his arm around her as they walked to the car, and she snuggled against him. She loved how his tall body made her feel safe and protected.

He held the door of the car for her, and she made sure that he got a good look at her legs as she swung them into the car. He just smiled and shook his head, which made her laugh.

On the way to the restaurant they talked about all sorts of things... music, movies, travel. Daddy seemed to be really listening to her. Part way through the drive, he reached over and rested his hand on her leg. It made her feel very tingly.

Le Papillon was on the top floor of a tall building. The maître d' seemed to know her Daddy, and led them straight to a table with a beautiful view of the city. The waiter appeared as soon as they were seated. His name was Henri, but he pronounced it "Onree." Lisa flirted with him a little as he explained the menu - which was all in French. He was very patient, and made several recommendations. She finally ordered prawns with fettuccini in a pepper cream sauce. It sounded safe!

Daddy ordered an appetizer for them both, and his own dish, without even looking at the menu. Lisa freaked a little when he ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses, but Henri just took the order and gave her a little wink.

Dinner was wonderful! The food and wine were amazing, but best of all was the way Daddy paid attention to her. They leaned toward one another so they could talk, and she caught him glancing down at her cleavage more than once. She knew from trying on the dress that he could see a little bit of her bra when he looked down. She noticed that Daddy was touching her a lot during dinner... touching her shoulder, brushing her hair back from her face, even holding her hands.

They decided to split a chocolate soufflé for dessert. Daddy moved his chair next to her to make it easier to share. Remembering how he put his hand on her leg in the car, Lisa put her hand on his leg, and stroked lightly up and down. Daddy squirmed in his chair a little, and she suddenly realized that he was getting turned on! She felt her face flushing, and pulled her hand away, fumbling with her napkin. She was feeling tipsy from the wine, and all sorts of thoughts ran through her head. She remembered Daddy looking at her in bed, and she started to feel a little horny. She knew what she would be doing in bed tonight!

The drive home was different from the drive to the restaurant. Lisa was feeling happy, and giggly, and they joked and laughed. She pulled up her skirt to show more skin, and Daddy made a show of looking at her legs. They both laughed about that, but then Daddy put his hand on her leg again, and this time his fingers ran lightly up and down her inner thigh. She started feeling flushed again. Her head was spinning a little, and she felt her heart racing. Fuck, she was horny!

When they got home, Daddy helped her from the car and put his arm around her waist as they walked to the door. She rested her head on his shoulder as he unlocked the door and let them in.

Daddy looked at her and smiled. "Did you have a good night baby? Was it everything you wanted?"

"Not quite Daddy."

He looked at her, crestfallen.

"Doesn't your date get a good night kiss?" she said.

Without a word, he took her in his arms and leaned down, kissing her softly.

"My god, she feels so good," he thought.

Lisa put her hands behind her Daddy's head as the kiss went on and on. She felt his tongue brush her lips, and her mouth opened and they were kissing deeply, their tongues playing together. She squirmed, grinding her body against his, and felt his hard cock pressing against her.

His hand brushed up her side and cupped her boob, squeezing. His thumb seemed to magically find her nipple and brushed over it as it stiffened.

Lisa broke away from their kiss. "Daddy, you can't do that," she gasped.

His voice seemed horse, like he was struggling for control, and he said, "Do you trust me baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

"I want to see that pretty bra you've been teasing me with all night."

She looked at him, her heart racing. He looked so big, so strong. The man who had given her a real, grown-up date. She wanted him to see her, to touch her. "Yes Daddy," she said softly.

His arms went around her once again, this time unfastening her dress, pulling down the zipper. She lowered her arms, letting the dress fall down to her waist. Her Daddy looked down at her beautiful breasts, barely contained by the sexy, lacey push-up bra.

She put her hands behind his head and pulled him down for another passionate kiss. She felt his hands exploring her body, squeezing her boobs, her ass, his nails raking up and down her back. She felt herself getting wet as he caressed and squeezed her.

Before she realized what was happening, he had unhooked her bra. He slid his hand into her bra and lifted out her boob. Cupping it gently, he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Oh Daddy. No Daddy, no!"

"Trust me baby. You know I would never hurt you."

He pushed her dress the rest of the way to the ground. He took her by the hand as she stepped out of the dress, and led her to the couch. She sat there in the cute little shoes she had bought, and the sexy lace panties, which she realized were soaked. She watched as Daddy pulled off his clothes, stripping down to his boxer shorts. They were navy blue, and looked new. She wondered if he had bought them for their date.

He sat beside her and pulled her into his arms. As they kissed, he played with her nipples, twisting and pulling them. Her thoughts were spinning: We can't do this. Daddy you need to stop. Oh fuck, that feels so good.

"You are such a good girl. Let Daddy take care of you baby."

She felt Daddy's hand slide into her panties. His fingers teased her lips apart, and slid into her pussy. He began to move them, sliding them in and out, and she began to buck her hips, trying to drive his fingers deeper. Suddenly she felt his thumb on her clit, and she let out a long moan.

Daddy moved his fingers faster, and Lisa started to whimper, her legs squeezing tight around his arm, and then she was cumming, harder than she had ever cum before.

Daddy waited for her legs to relax before slowing taking his fingers from her sopping pussy. He kissed her softly, and then he moved to the floor and peeled her panties down her legs. He started to lightly lick her, his tongue teasing her lips and sensitive clit. She opened her legs wider and he licked her more firmly, his flat tongue licking up her pussy and over her clit. She had never felt anything so good, or so naughty.

She whimpered again when he stopped licking and pulled away from her.

"Roll over," he said. "Put your knees up on the couch, and rest your arms on the back. "

As soon as she had turned over, he started to lick her pussy again. His hands were on her ass, squeezing and kneading. Soon he spread her cheeks apart with his hands. His tongue ran the length of her pussy, licking the wetness from her lips, and kept going. She gasped as he ran his tongue around her tight little asshole. He licked it over and over, running his tongue around it, making it wet. His hands spread her ass wider, and she felt his tongue pushing into her ass.

"Oh God, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Her Daddy was - fucking - her ass with his tongue!

She never knew people did things like that. She had never felt so naughty, or so turned on. She felt Daddy's fingers slide into her pussy again, stroking a spot inside her as his tongue fucked her ass. She was going to cum again... she was so close...

She almost cried when Daddy stopped. His fingers slid out of her, and she felt her juice running down her thighs.

She looked back, and saw Daddy stand up. He pushed his boxers down, and she saw his cock for the first time. It was so big, so hard. It was standing almost straight up, and bouncing a little in time with his heartbeat.

She knew what he was going to do, and suddenly she was afraid.

"Daddy, no!" she said, as she started to stand up.

"Shhh. It's OK baby. Daddy loves you so much." He put his hand on her back and pushed her, gently but firmly, back down.

She felt the head of his cock push against her pussy. His hands gripped her hips tightly, almost hurting her. And then he felt his cock pushing into her, all the way in, with one long stroke.

"Oh fuck!" he said. He held still for a moment, his cock buried inside her. And then he started to fuck her. Daddy was fucking her!

He drove his cock into her, fast and hard, again and again, his hand pulling her back into him with each stroke. Soon she found herself rocking, matching his rhythm, taking his hard cock as deeply as she could.

He leaned over and reached around her, his strong hands squeezing her boobs. She whimpered as he roughly fucked her, and soon her whimpers turned into words. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Make me yours Daddy, make my pussy yours."

She reached back and pressed her fingers against her clit, pushing hard. Daddy's was pinching her nipples. It hurt a little, but somehow it felt good. She felt her orgasm building and building and building, and when she finally started to cum, it was like nothing she had ever felt. She felt her pussy clenching around Daddy's cock as he continued to fuck her.

She just kept cumming and cumming, and then her Daddy drove into her extra hard and held his cock inside her. She could feel it pulsing and squirting into her pussy, as her Daddy let out a long groan.

She heard sounds coming from her mouth. She didn't know if she was moaning, or crying, or giggling. She felt so overwhelmed - but then she felt her Daddy's arms around her. He eased her down onto the couch, and collapsed on top of her.

"It's OK baby. Everything is OK. Daddy loves his beautiful, naughty little girl."

"Daddy," she whispered. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

He softly kissed the back of her neck. It felt so good, so safe. She felt his cock slipping out of her. She felt so grown up, knowing that her Daddy had wanted her, had fucked her.

He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet, and then they went up the stairs together.