Lisa and David Pt. 05

Story Info
Lisa gets a special birthday gift from her horny Uncle.
1.7k words
4.36
8.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,825 Followers

"Happy Birthday to you!"

Lisa smiled at her Auntie and Uncle. Here it was, her birthday, and she flashed an extra smile at her Uncle Bill. She was going to make good on her promise, to let her Uncle Bill fuck her to a juicy completion, Mmmmm, the thought of his eager hard cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside her tight little pussy, flooding her with the rush of hot spunk.

Bill was just as keyed up, getting to fuck her incredibly sexy niece. He was going to enjoy the feel of her 19-year-old cunt milking his dick.

A few hours later, the household started to turn in for the night. Lisa went over to her Uncle and purred, "Come and get me, Uncle, it's time you delivered your special gift to me!"

Lisa needed that fuck, she and David were on the outs. He'd talked about getting some space, if this was the old kiss-off, well, shit happens. She was too stable and level-headed to turn into some weepy mass as if she needed a guy for validation.

Bill made an excuse to his wife Janey that he needed to stay up late and do some work that he'd brought home from the office, and not to wait up for him. After it had been quiet in the master bedroom for a half hour, he went to the door, opened it, and heard the regular cadence of deep sleep breathing. He knew that she was a heavy sleeper, and she would not wake up of her own volition for a solid eight hours. The coast was clear.

He went down to the end of the hall, tapped softly on her door, and heard Lisa's voice purr, "Come in Uncle, I want my special gift."

He went in, and she was naked and waiting for him. His eyes hungrily roamed her body, she was a 130-pound, 5'8" package of sweet teen sexiness. That shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, nice smooth complexion. Firm, upright breasts, such nice grapefruit-sized mounds, her nipples always seemed to be erect, and he'd seen her pokies more than a few times. Her tummy was flat, hips with a sexy curve, and sleek, full legs. The sight of her smooth hairless pussy, the crimson furrow greeting his vision, was so damn sexy.

She smiled and turned so he could get his fill, her naked backside was just as hot, and her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. His cock had soared up to its full 8 inches, poking out his shorts.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, I can see that present you have for me, this time, no cumming on my skin, I want it deep in my tight little pussy."

Her smile beckoned him onwards, and she took the doggy style, spreading her thighs, eager for her Uncle to fill her up. He eagerly got into position, and when she felt the head of his cock prodding at her wetly nibbling cunt lips, she growled, "I want it all, right now, drive it in, all the way!"

Lisa felt the filling stretch, making her moan loudly, oh fuck it felt so good, and his cock was buried, his swollen balls smacked against her cunt as she was stuffed.

"Fuck me, Uncle, I'm your horny little niece who needs a long, hard fuck!"

As her Uncle Bill got into a hot fucking rhythm, Lisa was getting the hot fucking that fired her up the most, her moans sounding, she was being split open over and over, she could feel his big balls, she imagined them bloated, filled with hot sperm to splatter her womb with. Her Uncle was driving into her with jackhammer regularity, she was getting exactly what she wanted.

The feel of his big throbbing cock driving wetly up between her spread open fuck-hole, she could feel the building of orgasm, she hungrily, eagerly drove her hips backward to meet the charge of Uncle Bill's swollen cock taking her. Whimpering and moaning, Lisa rotated her buttocks around and around his plunging rod in lust-driven need. She wanted her cunt to give his cock the best milking and sucking a pussy could deliver, flexing her pussy muscles around his shaft, grinding her greedily clinging pink hole back over the length of his throbbing prick.

Bill was indeed getting the best fuck of his life, his teen niece, with the hot, tight cunt he expected, was milking at his shaft. God, she was a wet dream personified and holding her hips tightly, he powered in and out, eager to flood her tight teen cunt.

As Bill started to approach her peak, Lisa could feel the rise of orgasm, oh fuck she was gonna cum so hard. Her howl of pleasure sounded, and she felt orgasm crash over her, her eager pussy stretched wide around her Uncle's big shaft, wrenching and spasming wildly, her cunt juices gushing around his big prick.

He continued stuffing her to the balls on every thrust, ramming her like a pile driver, working up a juicy load to splatter her teen fuck hole with. Lisa felt another wave of orgasm wash over her, then another, and she was popping them off, one by one, holy shit, it felt like she could go crazy from the non-stop pleasure slams of orgasm. She felt his cock buck, and swell to even greater hardness, fuck, it felt like his cock had become a steel hard pipe as he reamed out her fiery fuck-hole. She reached back and cupped his balls, eager to help him explode.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna flood your burning cunt baby, OH YEAH!" he howled.

Hearing him call her cunt what it was, a burning horny cunt, shoved Lisa into one more orgasm, her muscles spasming and milking greedily at his stiff, steel-hard shaft, just as she felt his cock start pulsing. His cock exploded, jerking and pulsing, tossing off wildly, gushing thick streams of spunk as he fired his load straight into her womb, her fuck hole was on fire with her orgasmic rushes as his juices squirted up deep inside her. She loved the feel of that hot bloom, as he poured what felt like a fountain of cum into her very depths, her pussy greedily sucking out every drop.

It wasn't long before she was on her knees, in the classic subservient cocksucker position, like a 19-year-old live sex doll, with his cock inches from her mouth. Mmmmm, she was going to suck the cock that had just exploded inside of her, it seemed so wanton, so wicked, and so hot. She slipped her mouth over the cockhead, and ran her wet tongue around and around. She felt his cock which had been deflating, quickly reverse course, and she slipped her mouth down, swallowing him right to the balls. Oh yes, his cock was quickly returning to full glory, and she wanted another fuck, incestuous uncle fucking had made her lust roar, and she wanted it again.

"Now my loving Uncle, lie back on the bed, I want to ride the pony!"

Seeing Lisa's naked body, hot and ready for him, had his cock as hard as a rock. He took her pillow and propped his head up, so he could watch her mounting up, and the way her body would move as she rode him.

Lisa gave him a big smile as she straddled him, positioning his cock. She rolled her hips back a bit, feeling the tip of his cock pushing against her pussy. With a low moan, she thrust down hard as her Uncle pushed upward, and in one thrust, she had his cock buried to the balls.

Her gasp of pleasure mixed with his grunt as he felt his cock wrapped in the tight, wet clutching heat. Her warm wet muscles were milking his cock as she started to ride him, eager for another rush of incestuous spunk to paint her pussy.

Lisa smiled, she knew this fuck would last longer, having just taken his first load. She wanted to give him the best fuck she could, and her pelvis began different movements, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising up on her knees and slowly sinking back down.

Her uncle looked at their joined crotches, god, Lisa was still tight, hot, and juicy, and by now their first cum had run down out of her cunt and was covering his balls. Looking up, he saw that between the heat and the sex, they were covered with a sheen of perspiration.

Sweat started to run down Lisa's body and dripped from her rigid nipples onto his stomach. She began running her fingers through the hair on his chest, going from his small nipples down to his belly, ending up by running the length of his cock as it entered and exited her cunt.

Her uncle reached up with one hand to rub her nipples. Large and stiff, they protruded at least an inch from her bouncing tits. With the other hand, he reached down and began stroking her clit. Lisa gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out. After several minutes of increasing speed, he could feel the orgasm approaching.

"Keep fucking me Uncle, it feels so good, gonna cum, fuck, oh fuck, gonna cum all over your big cock, cum in me!"

Her pussy started to spasm wildly, at his outburst of "Oh yeah, I'm cumming fuck YEAH!" she reached down with one hand. Cupping his throbbing balls in her hand, she began to massage his swollen, cum-coated nuts. This was too much for him, and he let out that loud grunt that presaged the explosion, and his balls exploded, the hard pulsing of his cock squirting a fresh load of thick, hot cream upwards into her cunt.

Exhausted for the moment, Lisa collapsed onto her uncle. As his second load of cum began draining from her still pulsing pussy and onto his balls, she smiled, her uncle had really made this birthday something to remember.

groomleader
groomleader
2,825 Followers