Lisa and Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa blushed fiercely after admitting that.

"Adventurous? You mean, like you were on Friday night?"

Lisa nodded, still blushing a deep crimson as she continued to worry the paper wrapper to the straw in her hand, tearing off little pieces of it, then playing with the pile, stirring it around with her nails.

"Johnny," she continued, "Well, he's loving, caring, gentle and kind."

"And he's got a monster schlong," I joked. Lisa laughed.

"Actually, no. You're bigger than he is... well, wider. His is more round and maybe a little longer, but definitely thinner!"

"OK, so?"

"In a lot of ways... Johnny is... too..."

Lisa paused.

"Too?" I said after waiting for about 10 seconds for her to continue.

"Nice," she finished.

"Nice?"

She blushed even deeper and was now looking at her lap.

"Yes."

"How is he too nice?"

"Don't get me wrong," countered Lisa, still looking at her lap. "He's a considerate lover and never failed to get me off when he and I were doin' it."

"But?"

"But... he was... too..."

"Nice." I finished. "I think we've established that. What does that mean, exactly?"

Lisa drew in a deep breath and then exhaled through her nose, looking off to the side.

"Lisa. Look at me." She started and then looked up, her eyes wide. "What does that mean?"

"He's...," she looked down, then looked away from me.

"LISA," I said sharply, "LOOK at me when you're talking. I find it to be disrespectful when you look away."

She looked startled as she stared back into my eyes for a few moments. When she saw I was serious, she smiled. Her eyes twinkled with mischief, then she licked her lips and began to talk.

"Do you remember what you did to me at the party? How you pulled me into your lap?"

"Lisa, I asked you a qu..."

"I'll get to it in a moment," she interrupted, smiling and looking at me. "Humor me. Answer my question first."

Now it was MY turn to blush. "I do. I was a little drunk at the time. I'm sorry if I-,"

"No! I loved what you did! You were aggressive without going off the deep end!" She got a dreamy look in her eyes. "And then, when you yanked my head back and bent down and bit my nipples..." Lisa shuddered visibly, but with a wistful smile on her face.

"I knew right then and there, you were the man for me. You fucking confirmed it just now!"

"I did?"

Still giving me a dreamy look, she softly replied, "Yes."

"How?"

"By... having this presence. You're... mature. You... you don't put up with bullshit and..."

"You mean that, because I called you out...?"

She blushed even more, head down, but smiling and looking up at me through her bangs and nodded.

I sighed and stared at her for a moment, framing what I wanted to say next.

"So, let me see if I've got this straight," I said to her, "You like guys that are a little aggressive, a little cruel and inflict a little pain?"

"Yes, not so much the pain or being cruel, but more like... taking charge, sexually. I LIKE guys that take charge. I LIKE a guy that knows what he wants when it comes to sex. I like HAVING sex... um... in... you know... all sorts of places."

"Places like outdoors?" I asked.

Lisa smiled. I smiled back.

"You like the danger of possibly getting caught?"

"Oh God, yes!" she gushed under her breath.

I leaned forward, my elbows on the table, until I was just a few inches from her face. "You like being made to do things that could be... embarrassing? Possibly even humiliating? Dangerous to your reputation?"

Lisa blushed, but nodded.

"So, if I told you, right now, to pull your panties aside and masturbate until you cum, you'd do it?"

Lisa giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm not wearing panties!"

"Bad girl. I may have to spank you!!"

Lisa blushed deeply and drank the last of her soda, all the while grinning.

I bent forward until my nose was less than an inch from hers and leered at her.

"You... are a naughty girl. A VERY naughty girl!"

"Yes," she gasped but her eyes remained locked on mine. "I am. VERY. Naughty.

"I may have to pull you into the restroom with me, toss you over my knees in the stall and spank you until your tight little ass is red!"

Lisa's eyes closed, her lips parted and one hand went under the table.

"I may have to take you out to the parking lot, push you over the trunk lid of my car, lift that cute little skirt and spank your bare, tight little butt while everyone watches! You'd like that, wouldn't you, Lisa?"

"Yes," she panted, her eyes closed and the hand under the table moving, making it obvious that she was masturbating.

"People can see you, Lisa. All they have to do is look over here and they can see your hand under the table. All they have to do is look underneath and they can see your fingers on your pussy. You're a bad girl, Lisa! There are children in the restaurant! Families! Bankers! Probably your Minister!"

She let out a gasp at each sentence until her other hand flew up to her face and she crooked two fingers inside her mouth, biting down on them as she came. I watched as she collapsed against the booth, her head thrown back and he mouth open. She was flushed and had a sheen of perspiration across her forehead as her chest rose and fell aggressively. Her eyelids fluttered and she took some deep breaths before attempting to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have... have to clean... clean up!" she gasped.

"Sit! Down!" I ordered.

She sat.

"Now, give me your hand!" She gave me the one she'd bitten. "NO. The other one!" I said, then leaned forward until I was whispering in her ear. "The one that was in your pussy!"

She hesitantly lifted her left hand and held it over the table. It glistened with her juices and smelled of her sex. I grasped her wrist and brought her fingers to my mouth, licking and sucking her juices off of them.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to cum again!" she whispered. I bit the palm of her hand and she gasped, slumping in the seat.

At that moment, the server approached our table, her smile fading as she saw Lisa.

"Is... Is everything OK, dearie? You look a little flushed."

"No, she's fine. Just a little over-cum about something."

The server looked at me and smiled knowingly and smelling more than just a big tip. "Would you two like some dessert?"

Lisa started, lurching upright when the lady spoke. She looked flustered as I laughed softly, handing the waitress my credit card. "No thanks, love. We're both full. Bring us the check please?"

"Sure thing, hon. How about your daughter there? Would she like to take the rest of that steak home with her?"

"Sure."

Lisa chuckled when the woman left. "Daughter?"

"Well, you ARE a bit younger than me," I equivocated.

"Okay," she giggled again, "Daddy!"

*****

Lisa teased me, calling me "daddy" all the way up until the check arrived. We got up after I signed for it, leaving a hefty cash tip and the waitress commented, "Dearie, are you sure you're alright? It looks like you spilled something on the back of your dress! Was the seat wet?"

Lisa began to stammer and I said, "Yes, she spilled her drink, but it will be OK. She's going to wash it just as soon as she gets home."

I practically frog-marched Lisa out of the restaurant as the waitress picked up her tip while staring after us. And, the girl continued to tease me all the way out to the car, asking "What are you going to do, daddy?" Then she kissed me when we got to my vehicle.

"Now, THAT," she told me, "is what I was talking about! I could never get Johnny to do something like that for me. I usually had to talk about some guy several tables over and fantasize about-."

Lisa yelped as I pushed her over the hood of the car and then lifted the back of her stained skirt, revealing her tight ass cheeks to me and anyone else that cared to look in our direction.

"Lisa, Daddy thinks you've been a very bad girl! (whack!) You didn't wear panties to the restaurant (whack!), and you stained your new skirt! (whack!) Then Daddy catches you masturbating at the table (whack! Whack! WHACK!)."

"Don't stop!" cried Lisa, "I'm almost there!" I undid her button and zipper on the skirt and yanked it off her, throwing it into the back of the car. Then I grabbed her hair and pulled her back, unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off her, revealing she didn't wear a bra either.

I could see that her nipples were very hard as I pressed her back down onto the cold metal. I proceeded to spank her rapidly until her legs kicked out and she moaned loudly before collapsing against the trunk, shuddering like an epileptic. I then went into the car and brought out a towel, wiping off her pussy and ass, then spread the towel onto the passenger seat and guided her naked form into the car.

Now, please realize that this all took place in less than a minute. It was late and there weren't that many cars left in the lot, but still, I think a couple patrons noticed us, so I drove away from there as quickly as I could without arousing suspicion.

Lisa had tilted the seat back and was still breathing heavily as she rubbed her pussy.

"I wish you had fucked me back there," she finally commented.

"I wanted to," I admitted, "But it was too great a chance."

She smiled and reached over to touch my hard cock that was poking against my pant leg. She then got up, moved over to me and kissed me while we sat at a stoplight. Some teenage boys pulled up in the car next to us and started hooting when they saw Lisa's naked ass wiggling at them. She flipped them off as she opened my fly, then went down on me. The light turned green just as they began to hoot and holler.

Lisa's blowjobs require a lot more attention than I could give it while driving. She's got a suction-and-tongue-action that can't be ignored. In frustration, I pulled into the parking lot of an all-night grocery store and then pulled the lever to tilt my seat back. Lisa stopped sucking, straddled my body and drove her pussy down onto my cock, hard.

"Oh FUCK that feels good!" she cried, riding me with quick jerks of her hips. She came to a screaming orgasm, then rolled back into her seat. Lisa grasped my cock and was about to go down on me when her eyes went wide. A car had pulled into the lot and was cruising slowly down the aisle. Lisa quickly leaned over me, pushed the button to lower my seat, then fell atop me.

"What?" I cried, half-delirious with lust.

"Cop car," she whispered. "Let's get into the trunk!"

Lisa crawled over my body and into the back of the car, pushed the button that allowed half my back seat to unlock, and pulled it down. "Come on, get in here!" she called. We moved into the empty trunk and she reached over to raise my seat-back until it was somewhat upright, then did the same to hers before scurrying back and pulling up the rear seat-back until it clicked in place. Before I could speak, she shushed me with a kiss.

It was colder in the trunk, but I could hear footsteps walking toward us, along with the crackle of a radio.

"And you say that this is the car?"

"Yes, sir," said a woman's voice. "When we came out, my son saw her. A woman that was naked and... doing things... to a man!"

"Well, there's no-one in there now."

"That can't be! I swear to you, I saw two people doing... nasty things... in there just a moment ago!"

"And, my partner drove in and cruised this aisle. She has been sitting next to this car and said she didn't see anyone get in or out of it.

We heard him walking around the car, the chatter on his walkie-talkie marking where he went.

"Well, they aren't anywhere around the car, or under it."

"Then just wait here for them!"

"Ma'am, I can't do that..." A call came over the radio and he responded to it before telling her, "If you want to wait here and watch, lady, you're more than welcome. Call me if you see them again and we'll question them if you'd like."

"I'm not going to stay here!" she said, indignantly. "I have to get home!"

"That's your choice, ma'am. Goodnight."

We heard the cop walk away and the lady mutter to another person who kept saying "yes, Mother," over and over. After a bit, they walked away and we heard car doors slam and an engine start up. Lisa popped the seat and snuck a peak out the back window.

"They just drove away," she told me, pulling on the latch and snaking her naked form through the hole created.

I used that moment to spread her legs wide and plant a kiss between them.

"Oh, you're such a bastard!" she hissed while turning over and grabbing my hair.

"Such a wonderful, wonderful bastard!"

I licked her until I made her cum again and then grabbed some rope and duct tape from the repair kit I carry. I taped her arms behind her back and tied her ankles to the cut-outs in the trunk lid frame so that her head stuck out onto the back seat, but her legs stayed in the trunk. I rolled up some blankets and put them on either side of her head, unlocked other side of the back seat to put it down, crawled through that and put it back up.

After checking that the rolled blankets kept her head from banging into anything, I got into the driver's seat and moved it back into position. Then I drove to Lisa's condo with her bound like that. During the entire ride, Lisa both laughed and cussed me out until we pulled into the driveway of her condo complex. I pulled past her door, then backed up so that my bumper was just inches from her garage door. I turned off the car and opened the trunk.

As I pushed the lid up, the ropes attached to it and her ankles rose with it, and pulled her into the trunk. Lisa yelped and swore laughingly, then abruptly cut it off when she realized where we were. I cut the tape off her wrists, undid the rope and helped her out until she was standing in her parking lot, quite naked, I might add, but between her garage door and my car. I made a show of putting back all the tools tape and blanket rolls as she stood there, blushing and looking around nervously.

"Getting excited, little one?" I said, shutting the trunk and turning to finger her pussy. She just stared at me, open mouthed, as my finger worked it's way into her very wet slit, then pumped in-and-out of her wetly. After a few moments, Lisa's eyes went wide. She shook hard, then I saw her shiver even more when a car drove by, though she was mostly hidden by my car. I pulled her back to her feet and gave her a kiss.

"I asked you a question, little girl!"

Lisa gulped and then grinned at me. "Yes, Daddy. You're being so mean to me, making your little slut stand here, showing everyone what a whore she is."

I smiled and piled her purse and clothing into her arms, then kissed her. "Good. Get inside then. I'll call you tomorrow."

"You aren't coming in?" she asked, disappointed.

"No. I have a job interview at 8 AM and I need the rest. I will call you tomorrow night and we'll get together then.

She smiled and walked slowly, and very nakedly, up to the entrance of her condo. I waited until she opened the door, blew me a kiss, and waved goodbye, before driving home.

If I got the job, this was going to be one very interesting relationship!

12