Lisa and Polly Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa and her mum, Polly, taken into deep waters by Lisa's BF.
1.7k words
4.45
24.4k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers

Author's note: This story is categorised as 'reluctance' rather than 'non-consent'.

--------

They'd been messing about for about one hour, since he'd gotten there.

He was ten years older, she loved to be chucked around, manhandled, shown her place.

He took a break to go downstairs.

Her mother, Lisa's mother, Polly, was down there, trying to pretend she couldn't hear them upstairs.

Polly was already more or less taken with him; its not like he ever pretended to be faithful to Lisa, or monogamous.

This evening he was feeling mischievous.

He pushed her further than even he was expecting. Before she knew it Polly was backed up against a wall in the kitchen, gasping, his finger hooked to the first knuckle in her cunt, under the band on her trousers.

When she got weak at the knees he drew back. He told her to undress, which she did, awkwardly.

When she had he didn't touch her, but looked her up and down, and told her to wait a few minutes --- just like that --- then to come upstairs and join him and Lisa.

She looked terrified, said she couldn't.

"You think someone like me finds one girl enough? The both of you, or neither, I'll leave Lisa and won't come back. Your choice."

He left her staring, and went back up.

Five minutes later he was on the edge of the bed, Lisa kneeling in front of him bobbing her head up and down and down.

She pulled her head back, "Come on my tits please."

"Why?"

"It turns me on, thinking you like my tits. I know they're small, so I love it when you want to come on them."

She went back to sucking for a while; "You can fuck me after. I'll suck you till you're hard again. Then you can fuck me however you want."

In the crack of the door-frame he could see the outline of Polly, watching.

"What if your mum heard you? What if she walked in on you begging me to come on your little tits and fuck you?"

He had his hand on her neck, forcing her deeper and faster.

"What do you think she'd do then, hmm?" he pulled her up.

She gasped air, said, "Maybe she'd join in. Maybe she's just as much a slut as me."

They'd talked about Polly a few times. He guessed Lisa would either do anything to please him, or she got off on the taboo. She probably hadn't known which herself, to start with, but now it was definitely both.

She went on, pausing every now and again to bob up and down on his cock for a bit,

"Maybe she'd get down here and suck your cock with me...

"We could suck you off together...

"You could come over the both of us, we could push our tits together and you could aim between us...

"Then you could lay me me back on the bed; and lie her on top of me so I'm pinned down...

While she had her head down he curled his finger at Polly, beckoning.

"... While you fuck us both."

Polly didn't move out of the shadows.

He pushed Lisa down hard, thrust hard into her face, and beckoned again, more sternly.

He assumed Polly would run off at this point; it would have amused him.

Instead, though, she moved hesitantly into the room towards them.

He let Lisa's head come up just as Polly dropped to her knees, still naked, beside them.

Lisa squealed in surprise and tried to get up. He kept a hand on her shoulder to keep her there.

"Oh shit... Oh shit..." said Lisa.

29th of April, 2018

"Yeah, 'oh shit'", he repeated with a chuckle.

He looked to Polly. "You heard the girl, she wants this maybe even more than you do."

They couldn't look at each other. Lisa had gone beet red; Polly was shaking a little. But she put her hand up and touched his balls.

He stroked her hair, encouraging her to lean forward, which she did.

Lisa kneeled stock still, her hand still around the base of his cock as her mother took the tip into her mouth and sucked lightly.

This intense moment of almost stillness carried on for what felt like an age. Eventually, though, Polly began to move up and down, further and further, until her lips touched Lisa's hand.

Lisa took this as a cue to snap out, and started to move her hand up and down with the motion, wanking him off into Polly's mouth.

Without stopping this Lisa leant down and sucked on his other ball, working her tongue out to massage it.

He had the mother's mouth with the daughter's hand on his cock, and the daughter's mouth and with the mother's hand on his balls. The view alone was exquisite; he wasn't going to last long.

"You remember what happens next?" he asked Lisa.

"Yes," she said in a small voice, breaking only for a second from her licking.

"I know *you're* not going to have forgotten it," he directed to Polly. "Lingering outside the door, listening to your little girl describe what she wanted to happen to you both. I didn't need to see it to know that made you touch yourself."

Polly moaned around his shaft and Lisa and sped up.

As he stood up and they sat back on their haunches again it became plain to both him and Lisa that Polly had her spare hand between her thighs.

"You were right!" Lisa giggled, which broke the ice.

"Oh God, this is fucking crazy," said Polly, quickly pulling her fingers away.

"Fair's fair; you were right too," he said to Lisa. "She clearly is just as much of a slut as you."

He stood over them stroking himself. "Cup your tits and press yourselves together for me."

Lisa did so immediately, thrusting her chest out, fondling herself and pulling her nipples gently, as she loved to do.

Polly was more hesitant. She stayed leaning back, her hands fidgeting in her lap, looking between them as if losing her nerve.

At least until Lisa said, "Yours are so amazing! I always wanted bigger tits like you. How weird is it I think this is so hot?"

Polly laughed, and said, "Darling, these aren't very big, and you're much more pert, I'm going saggy." As she said this she did cup them and jiggled them, as if to illustrate.

Lisa saw this as an invitation to pushed herself against Polly, their nipples pressed together. They had their cheeks together, his cock just a few inches from them. "I think he likes yours better," said Lisa as he slid his cock between their cheeks.

"Press your lips around the tip girls," he said, siding back and forth.

It didn't take more than a few strokes, watching their lips and tongues meet across his glans, before he buckled a little, gasping and started coming down their necks, running down to pool between their breasts.

Lisa wriggled with delight, running her nipples in circles over Polly's, whispering, "Yes!" She had the most incredibly sensitive tits, and loved this sensation more than anything else. She also loved to hate it when he would slap them, or pinch them cruelly.

Polly just leant there unmoving: fixated or shocked by her daughter's pleasured writhing.

They fell back from each other again. Him back to the bed, they back to their haunches, arms supporting them behind their backs. Lisa, though, kept rubbing the cum into her nipples, down her stomach and against her mons.

"Go on, you know what you're going to do now," he said towards Lisa, after they caught their breath.

She pretended not to hear him, so he leaned over and caught a handful of her hair, twisting her face up to his.

"I know you want to as well. And I know you know I'm going to insist on it."

He looked over to Polly and kept her gaze as he carried on to Lisa. "I think maybe your mum doesn't realise just what our arrangement is; just how much you love and need to be ordered around; how you always do exactly as I say, because its always exactly what you really want to do, but are too scared so need to feel like you're being forced."

Polly's expression tried not to change, but she bit a lip subconsciously, and blushed. He'd already marked her down as just like her precious little girl.

He turned his gaze back to Lisa, and slapped her across the left breast as he did. "What are you?"

"Your little slut!" she gasped.

He slapped her breast again, harder. "What kind of little slut?"

"Your obedient little slut!"

"And what," he carried on, twisting the nipple between thumb and forefinger, "are you going to do now?"

She shook her head, so he twisted harder. "What are you going to do? Tell us about your fantasy, what gets you off more than anything else?"

"To... To, to lick come off a girl's breasts."

He released her.

She didn't move. No-one said anything.

After a thousand years or so she put her hand out and hesitantly ran a finger through the come dripping down Polly's collar bone.

She bought it to her mouth and sucked the finger clean, looking up at him for approval hopefully.

His eyes narrowed. But before he could react Polly surprised the both of them by ducking forward and licking from Lisa's ribs up over her right nipple.

As she leant back again she said, with a sly smile, "Thought that might break the ice"."

He laughed, kind of shocked, and Polly joined him.

Lisa looked shocked too. But she didn't laugh. Instead she got on her hands and knees, locked her lips on Polly's neck and sucked.

Polly gasped as Lisa cleaned all across her neck and her collar bone, licking, sucking, swallowing.

She moved down to a breast and made little noises of satisfaction as she ran her tongue across the one way, the other, suckling at points, swirling the cum on her tongue around Polly's nipples, one after the other.

--------

To be continued...

Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers