Lisa and Polly Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa and her boyfriend team up on Polly & tell her a story.
1.8k words
4.54
10.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers

Author's note: This story is categorised as 'reluctance' rather than 'non-consent'.

--------

When Lisa was done she daintily kissed both Polly's nipples and sat back.

Whilst Lisa was running her tongue over her lips, Polly, looking down at the floor, was whispering, "Fuck. Fuck."

"All in good time," he said, and grinned at Polly. "You're really worked up now, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said, in the thick, far away voice of a woman who has just been given a tongue bath by her naked teenage daughter.

"Don't want to touch yourself right now though, huh? Or you want to but it wouldn't be right. Right?"

Polly didn't say anything, but her fingers were making small involuntary rubbing motions against her thighs.

"Polly?" She looked up up at him. "Touch yourself. Now. That's a command. We're going to watch you."

Polly didn't need telling twice. Her back arched, her head went back and her eyes closed, one arm went behind her to support herself, the other she stroked her clit with in small, tight circles.

It didn't take a minute before she climaxed silently with a shudder, stayed perfectly still for a long ten seconds, then opened her eyes and let out a long sigh and smiled at no-one in particular.

"That was so wrong," she said.

"Lisa did a pretty good job, huh?"

"I feel thoroughly... cleansed."

During the performance Lisa had gone back to absent-mindedly rubbing his come down her stomach and into her pussy.

"Then that would make it your turn to clean her, no?"

It look Polly a second to realise the implication. Then her eyes snapped down to Lisa's hand spreading his come across her pussy lips. Then up at him.

"Uh, I don't think... We can't..."

He let her hang like that for a second.

"Oh, very well. Plenty of time for all that later. Lisa, you're going to--- Lisa, listen!"

Lisa had checked out. Another of her favourite things was to get to the edge of a climax and hold it there. That's where she was, until he snapped at her."

"Yes? Sorry."

"You mother isn't going to return the favour---"

"That isn't exactly what I---" started Polly.

"Hush. So, Lisa, this is what's going to happen. That show you both put on has me hard again. So I'm going to take your mother up here on to your bed and I'm going to fuck her. You are going to sit right there and keep edging yourself whilst you watch us."

"Wait, why do I have to stay down here?" Lisa protested as he got up, picked Polly up by the waist and threw her on her back on the bed, making her squeak in shock.

"Because you are my... What was it again?" he asked, stand over her.

"... I'm your obedient little slut," she answered, pouting.

"Clarification. You," he said pointing at both of them, "are my obedient little sluts, plural. From now think of yourselves as coming as a package. Coming in both senses, of course. And in a single handy box," he added, gesturing around to indicate the small house.

"The other reason you are going to stay down there, besides doing as you're told, is because you're going to tell us a story. About your friend Sandy from the block."

"Oh my God that's going to be so embarrassing."

"More than what you've already done?"

"Yes! You kind of made me. This is, like, a confession, to my mum."

"Sandy? Is she even legal?" said Polly, from her back, as he climbed on to the bed between her legs.

"She was last Tuesday, on her birthday. And she has a crush on Lisa," he said.

"And a massive thing about older guys," Lisa added, with glee. She was getting into telling this story after all. She wasn't hard to get going.

"Clever girl--- ohhh," said Polly, as he bent her legs back so her knees were practically against her shoulders and pushed his cock in.

"What a nice, tight cunt this is. Go on, Lisa."

"Is her cunt as nice as mine?"

"Lisa!" Polly gasped.

"Oh for fuck's sake," he muttered, picking Lisa's discarded knickers off the duvet and pushing them into Polly's mouth to a protesting 'Mmph!' "Just tell the fucking story."

"OK. So. It was Sandy's birthday and I was going over early to get her ready for going out. You remember. Well you picked me up and we went over to Sandy's together.

"I could tell she was all shy and looking at you sideways and she had been asking me about you for like weeks.

"Anyway we had this thing planned for her. Or you had this thing planned. I went up stairs and pretended to go to the bathroom to do my make-up and said I would be a while, but actually I went to her bedroom and she has this bean bag and I had to strip off and, like, lay out on the bean bag with, umm, with my legs spread. Facing the door---

"Mmph!" said Polly.

"And you were downstairs saying you had a present for her but you had to give it to her in her bedroom.

"She probably thought you were going to kiss her, or feel her up, or maybe get her to give you a blowjob---"

"Mmph-mmph?"

"She's younger than me but she's got a boyfriend. I know she let him have sex with her twice, that's it, because she doesn't want a reputation. But she gives him blowjobs all the time, to keep him happy. And she blew the geography supply teacher last year. So she would probably blow some hot older guy, if he insisted---"

"But instead," he chipped in, conversationally, "What should we find when we get in the door, but sweet naked little Lisa, pulling her nipples, with her pussy on display, all spread over the bean bag."

"And then you said, 'Happy birthday Sandy. You're going to get her and I'm going to get you. Now get undressed.' And she did! In like three seconds. And you put a hand on her neck and lead her forward and down on her hands and knees and pushed her head into my pussy and she didn't even pause. And then you got behind her and just started fucking her, but like super slowly because she is almost a virgin. And I held her head down there case she tried to get up when you pushed it in, but she just moaned and didn't stop licking or anything.

He had built up to quite a pace as Lisa had sped through the story. "How long did it take you to climax, Lisa?"

"I don't know, almost straight away? I don't know. It was super hot. That was the first time someone had eaten me out."

"Hey."

"Sorry, I mean first time a girl had eaten me out. First and only. Its totally different. Oh my God, I'm so wet right now from telling that story and watching you guys. Please can I come?"

"First and only time---" he said, pushing Lisa's knickers more firmly into Polly's mouth, as she had been working them out with her tongue, "---So far."

"Mmmmph?"

"Tell you mum what you promised me then."

"Um. You said next time that would be me."

"And? What did you promise?"

"Uh... Uh... That next time I would eat out any girl you wanted me to. But---"

"And have I asked you too yet?"

"No?"

"No. OK. So relax. I'm still not asking you to. Now get up here and help me fuck mummy dearest, I need to get deeper. And no, you can't come yet Lisa."

"'eeph-er?" said Polly.

Lisa hopped up on the bed, eager to stop being the third wheel.

"Sit behind her head. Pin her arms here with your knees. Now hold her legs, keep her bent over with her knees up by her shoulders. Right, now I can stop worrying about her squirming around so much."

He got into a better position and started driving almost straight down, hard, deep, not fast but steady, just touching her cervix on the down stroke. Polly's eyes opened like saucers; frightened, aroused saucers. He took the knickers out of her mouth but she didn't say anything, just grunted loudly with his every pistoning thrust as the air was pushed out of her.

"Fuck thats better," he said. "Now Lisa, lean foward over her head and suck her tits again."

This time Lisa didn't hesitate.

"Fffuuu---" moaned Polly, and started to shake.

He stopped thrusting. Polly tried to bounce her hips back at him but she was held too firmly. Lisa didn't relent. "Ohhh, fffuuuck, please, I neeed...." Polly almost screamed.

"You need, you need. You're a needy little whore, Polly. If you want it, you return the favour to Lisa. Her pretty little tits are just there. You suck them and I'll give it to you."

He put his hand on Lisa's back to push it down so her chest was closer to Polly's panting mouth. Polly didn't argue. He couldn't see it from his angle but Lisa squirmed happily and moaned.

"Bite them. Bite your daughter's nipples." Lisa squealed as she did. "Keep doing that, lick them, suck them, then bite them. Lisa, you can come now."

Lisa released one of Polly's legs and bought it back between her legs. He started thrusting again, exactly the same angle, depth, pressure, tempo as before. Both Lisa and Polly were quivering now. Their mouths being full of each other's tits the only sounds in the room was skin on skin and muffled moans that got more and more urgent.

Polly came first, she tensed, then she relaxed, in total silence. He felt her cunt tighten, and tighten again, and finally loosen, and he stopped thrusting. Soon afterwards Lisa climaxed, and stilled too.

But apparently Polly hadn't stopped licking, sucking, biting at all that pretty, young flesh resting just above her face, because Lisa started shaking again, and within a minute she was climaxing again, with a long, high pitched wail.

Lisa fell down on her side next to Polly looking like the Yin to her Yan.

He pulled out, lay Polly's legs out flat, and stroked his cock until he came all over her stomach and thighs.

"Clean this gorgeous whore up for me again," he said, getting up from the bed and standing over them, leaning against the wardrobe for support.

One last time for that evening, Lisa, clearly exhausted, moved down the bed and bent over Polly. One last time her tongue traced the lines of his semen across Polly's body. She licked up Polly's side, swirled her tongue around and into her belly button, licked at the splashes across her thighs and came back to Polly's mons Venus, where Lisa sucked greedily at where it had pooled above a delicately trimmed bush.

"You two," he said, looking down at them as Lisa pushed Polly's unresisting legs apart and leant in to better get at her come dappled inner thighs, "I'm going to have to keep."

--------

To be continued...

Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers