All Comments on 'Lisa and the Nude Model'

by hjbjbj

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lisa and the Sauna

WOW, what a fantastic story. I'll tell you this. My future trips to the Sauna at the gym will never be the same. I'll always look for Lisa, Amy and Tanya, only to be dissappointed by a bunch of bald overweight guys. They won't know what I'm thinking. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Star Erection!

Female Voyeur + Sauna Group Sex = 5 Star Erection! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pam, My real experience

My true art experience I am a 40 year young woman just out of a bad marriage so I was looking for something to do that would take my mind off of all the drama.

I went to a life drawing class with a friend just to see if this was something I might enjoy as I didn’t know anything about how to draw. So I sat by my gf and was just going to watch the instructor came in and gave all the class info as to how long each pose the model would do.

Well to my surprise in walks a male model wearing a robe I was shy then excited I felt like a high school girl I couldn’t believe myself for some reason this guy was in my mind hot and I was thinking I can’t wait to see him drop the robe.

Well my wish came true he got up on the platform and took his robe off this guy had an awesome body from head to toe he made no eye contact with anyone but I was touching his body all over with my eyes I actually was getting wet I never had this happen.

His arms, chest, legs, ass and package were just beautiful I was drawn to his package it was long, thick and shaved omg it was hot. The class ended after about 2 hours but I wanted this to last longer. I asked the instructor if I could come back and try to draw she said sure then I asked if the same model would be used and she said yes.

For about a week I was thinking about this and I almost didn’t go but somehow I got up the nerve I decided to dress with a short skirt and black heels and off I went to the class. The instructor gave some info again like last time but now I was ready and yes excited the same male model came in got up on the platform and removed his robe omg what a great body he has. After about 20 minutes he did a pose with his front directly at me I dreamed about this. I was again touching his body all over with my eyes I looked up and we made eye contact so I smiled and winked at him he winked back at me I could feel myself getting wet. I saw him look at my legs and my skirt was up a little on purpose and I saw him starting to get an erection God that was hot.

Well after the class was over I said to myself now or never so I accidently on purpose walked into the dressing room and there he was naked with an erection the size of a baseball bat. He looked at me said sorry I said please don’t be I walked closer to him and asked could I touch his awesome body. He said please do and also told me I was the cause for his erection this really got me hot. I started to touch him I felt his strong arms then chest moving down to his ass then down the legs and finally up his legs to that awesome huge hard cock. I just had to have this I stroked it gently it was so warm and hard I put him in my mouth and sucked that cock like never before and yes I was dripping wet. As he was leaning back I could feel him about to cum and wow cum he did it felt and tasted so good. So now at 40 years young I know I still have what it takes and hope to have this experience again by the way this is a true story.

Pam 

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would like to do this for u, female photographer must

I would like to do this for u, contact albinator@live.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome and I'm super jealous. I once also drew a nude male model who was also unbelievably hung (imagine a baby's arm hanging completely flaccid between a guy's legs, lol). Except there was no sex in a sauna afterwards. In fact his gf was in our class and she was unbelievably attractive. He was no God-like figure as far as his body or face went but I guess his rediculously large member allowed him to date up. The cocky SOB even walked around the room looking at our drawings before break and didn't even bother putting his robe back on. Schlong swinging uncontrollably. My husband was taking the class with me and definitely didn't appreciate this man's massive wiener swinging like a pendulum on a grandfather clock inches from his wife's butt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous