All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 09a'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
obabyobabyover 9 years ago
YIPEEE!

Can't read it now, but you have made my day! I check every morning, and here you are. Can't wait to get home from work. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on hump day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BRAVO!

Thank you! So enjoying your creativity.

kalidevakalidevaover 9 years ago
you're back!!!!!

I've been wondering if you'd decided to go on long term hiatus- so glad to see you were able to return (I know RL can keep a person hopping fast to keep up sometimes). The story plot and characters are as engaging as ever, and the length of this chapter is astounding. You'll probably have a whole novel by the time it's finished. Anyways, just wanted to give you the welcome back shout out, and thank you for sharing your work with us here. It's a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fabulous

hellloooo five stars as always ..... i know it takes time to put together a story such as this and that you have had a busy summer but OMG am I glad your back.... amazing story has taken two days to read ,, OMG i love it this is one of the best i ever read its book quality xxx thank you for your time, attention and keeping all the threasds running and managing to make it all into a believable story YOUR AMAZING XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

Well, I waited daily just like everyone else and I have to be honest with you. I have skimmed through a lot of this one, especially the sex parts and I did not skim on any of your other chapters. Honestly, I know this story is fiction, but sometimes there is a fine line between real and way over the top real. The sex with five men at a time, twice daily or more and suddenly Jessica is not sore at all? Then of course there are the cigarette burns to her labia and they just reach down and begin playing with her and she lets them because there is cream. These two things alone scream "Soap Opera" crap, not real struggles and such. Please don't get me wrong, I will still continue to read your chapters and I really hope there is less skimming needed by me next time.

auddieaauddieaover 9 years ago
woo-hoo!!!!

First off, don't listen to negative Nancy there. Second, so happy you are finally back! I literally squealed when I saw the two new chapters!!!! First one is great!!!!

JadenLJadenLover 7 years agoAuthor
Update by author

Thank you for so much positive feedback. Unfortunately, health and family issues have kept me from writing for a long time. I have made some progress on the sequel but I can not estimate when I will be able to post because so much of my time is not in my control. However, please be assured that more is coming. Take care!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersabout 2 years ago

I know this story was written years ago and I'm not sure if the author is ever going to read these comments but I just need to vent a little. I loved the begining of this story. One of the best in this genre, and I was hooked. Loved each of the characters and was really rooting for Lisa/Jessica. The part where Lisa/Jessica started to develop relationships with the men was my favourite. I love how each of the 5 guys interacted with her differently and the sex was just amazing because they varied and were personal. The bit with Jessica turning out to be a superwoman was ridiculous but I could live with it, as I simply loved the story. But then, the next few chapters seemed like fillers with not much going on and the sex became so boring that I skipped quite a bit of the last few chapters, specifically the group sex scenes and the filler bits. The first few group sex scenes were HOT as, but afterwards, when they are doing it like crazed horndogs and its always generic group sex, it was just so boring. I skipped a whole lot of them just to get back to the main storyline, which brings me to the next part, the storyline. The showdown scene between Paul and Anthony, good. The part with Earl, gruesome but good again, because it moves the main storyline. The rest are just fillers. I get that the author was trying to build an immersive world of Jessicas family and surroundings but there were just too much unnecessary details with all the other girls and their relationships. Mention them, explain them a bit and ffs just move on already. I skipped so many parts of the last few chapters wanting to get back to the main storyline. And by the end of this chapter I'm just finding all these interference of Jessica into other people's businesses tiresome. Yes yes she's like a saint and my gosh, I am expecting her to walk on water and turn them into wine soon. GET ON with the story already!

BUT despite all this moaning, I will continue to read on and skip parts if need be to find out how this story actually ends. Like I said, good story, great start, not so great right now but if I skip all the tedious parts, still an engaging story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous