Lisa Ch. 4: Public 10-Man Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a noise and looked up just as Yolanda returned with a very short black skirt. Trey took it from her and tossed it up to me as I stood on the settee. "Put it on" was all he said.

I bent over to step into the skirt and realized that I was giving those who watched me from behind a full on view of my puckered ass hole and my pussy. I shivered in excitement.

It was a struggle but I finally managed to pull the extremely tight, extremely short skirt up as far as it would go. The damn thing was so short that almost any movement caused the hem to rise up exposing the rounded cheeks of my ass.

Apparently satisfied with the results of my new clothes Trey reached up and offered me his hand so that I could step down.

"I think these lovely people would like to see one of their own using you Lisa. It's not often, if ever, these men have the opportunity to enjoy someone as lovely as you. Wouldn't you like to share your pleasures with one of them?"

I should have expected as much. By this time I knew that Trey enjoyed making me do things that I would not normally do almost as much as he enjoyed using me himself. I was so deep in thought that I failed to answer Trey.

"Lisa! Wouldn't you like to give your body to one of these gentlemen?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what Lisa. We want to hear what you want to do."

"I want to give myself to one of these gentlemen."

"There now that wasn't so hard was it? Now these people know that you enjoy having sex with strangers. Exposing yourself like a slut. Does your husband mind that you fuck and suck strangers Lisa?"

"He doesn't know."

"He doesn't know? Oh my. I sure hope that he never sees any of the video of your escapades. Oh well. There is always a risk isn't there Lisa? But you still want to put on a little show for these fine people don't you?"

Knowing what was expected I said "Yes."

"Okay now who will be the lucky man?" Pointing to yet another scruffy man who looked to be in his sixties Trey said "You. Would you like to fuck the lovely Lisa? She'd be happy to service your cock."

The man that Trey had pointed quickly nodded yes not questioning his phenomenal good luck. He hadn't had sex in quite some time and never had he been fortunate enough to fuck a woman as fine as he was being offered.

As he came over to us Trey instructed me to bend over and place my hands on the counter. He had me spread my legs wide and then reach back and pull up my skirt giving the stranger complete access to my pussy which was already soaked.

The old man stepped up behind me and dropped his pants. I couldn't see how big his cock was. All I knew was that I needed it in me and soon. I felt him probing between my legs when Trey said "Help him Lisa."

I reached back between my legs and found his hard shaft. I held it and guided it into my pussy. The sigh that I uttered as it sank into me was heard all over the store. He immediately began to slam into me burying his cock in me to the hilt with each thrust.

I was unaware that Trey had decided that I should service two men at once to spice things up. The first thing I felt was when Trey removed my hands from the counter and turned my body. When I felt my hands being placed on a man's hips I opened my eyes expecting to see Trey's cock. The cock that I saw was black like Trey's but it was slim and long.

Without thinking I parted my lips as this new stranger pushed his cock against my lips giving him complete access to use my mouth. Now with a cock at each end both doing all that they could to meet in the middle I was rocked back and forth as first one and then the other was driven into me.

I let out a loud moan as my senses were driven into overdrive by this rough pounding. Just as the cock in my pussy began to pump me full of cum my own body responded with a massive climax. A mixture of my own juices and cum gushed from my pussy and ran down my inner thighs.

Before my own climax was complete I felt the first spurt of hot cum into my mouth. There was a second eruption of cum and then the cock was removed from my mouth and several more globs of warm sticky cum were shot onto my face.

As soon as the cum stopped splattering on my face I sucked his cock back into my mouth to clean off and enjoy any remaining cum that was there. Before I knew what was happening the cock that had enjoyed my pussy was in my face too. I greedily alternated sucking them until each was completely empty of warm sticky goo and was polished clean.

Trey was right. I was a slut and proud of it. I had finally come to grips with the realization that I would do whatever he told me to do.

As I stood up and turned to Trey he said "Let's go!"

"Go where? I've got cum all over my face. You need to give me time to clean myself up a bit first."

Grabbing my hand he pulled me towards the door. "Cum on your face if the best kind of advertising you can get."

"Advertising? What the hell are you talking about?"

"You owe me a hundred dollars for that outfit. To pay me back you're going to have to earn the money somehow. That's why we need advertising."

"I didn't ask for these clothes. They were your idea but if I need to pay for them let me get my purse. I'll use one of my credit cards."

Trey smiled. "So when your husband pays the bills what's he going to say about this little expenditure?"

I had to admit that Trey was right. My husband did look at the bills and he would surely ask me what I was doing buying clothes at a second hand store. It still had not dawned on me what Trey had in mind.

He pulled me around into an alley behind the store. "Go!" he said.

"Go where? I don't understand."

"Go find ten men and bring them back here to me. Tell them that they can fuck you for ten dollars but they have to come back here so that I can film it. Tell them you're a porn star if you want. Whatever it takes to get them all back here."

"When you have all ten men here I'm going to collect ten dollars each from them to fuck you. Then, all ten of them are going to fuck you one after the other and cum in that tight little pussy of yours. By the time they are done with you there will be a puddle on the ground between your legs."

"You want me to sell myself like a common whore for ten dollars a head? Even I know that I'm worth much more than that."

"Lovely Lisa you are worth much more that that but how much more degrading is it to be sold for pennies on the dollar? You will be providing the men of this neighborhood something that they could never afford. Think of it as a community service. Now get going. Ten men and make it snappy. Your husband will be home soon."

I can't begin to describe my feelings at this point. Embarrassment was high on the list. I mean I was walking out in the open with my nipples clearly poking out of my bra and cum on my face. I had no idea who might see me this way and I had no way to cover myself.

Degrading was there also. How was I supposed to approach ten men and tell them that I wanted to be fucked and was willing to let them fuck me for a lousy ten dollars?

I was clearly excited by the prospect of what I had to do. It played into my submissive tendencies to do something so outrageous because Trey had told me to do it. I felt something run down my leg and I honestly was not sure if it was because of the sex I had already had or in anticipation of the sex to come.

It would be humiliating to simply bend over and allow ten strangers to fuck me and cum in my pussy. I was becoming a cum dump.

On the brighter side at least I would have some choice in what ten men got to use me.

A moment later I found a man standing in an alcove smoking a cigarette. He was dark and swarthy. Not black or white. He was unshaven and his clothes were little more than rags. There was a strong odor emanating from the alcove and I guessed that it was him and not the garbage strewn in the doorway.

He looked at me listlessly and when he took good look you could see the moment when he recognized the cum on my face. A slow smile crossed his face. "Hello little lady. You look like you've been having a good time. Maybe you'd like to give me a little sample of what you've been obviously handing out."

I smiled sweetly at him. Normally I would have quickly turned away from someone like this but it looked like it might not be easy finding ten men quickly enough to allow me to get home before my husband got there.

"Actually I have an offer you might find interesting. If you'd like to fuck me for ten dollars you need to go over behind the second hand clothing store. A gentleman named Trey is out back and he will take your money."

I had hardly finished before he walked off quickly headed in Trey's direction. One down I thought.

I struck gold a few moments later when I found five men remodeling one of the stores on the street. I'm not sure where I found the nerve to walk up to the foreman and explain to him that I was selling sex for ten dollars a man. He was a burly white guy in his mid forties I'd guess. The crew was made up of two Latinos who looked to be around thirty and two young black men who looked like they were just out of high school. All five of them headed for Trey when they heard what was for sale.

My luck held. Next door was an automotive shop with five men inside. When I offered my body to them the owner declined. He said that he was married and took his vows seriously so, much as he was sure that he would enjoy fucking me, he would pass. He did offer to watch the place if the others wanted to take off for a few minutes for a quickie. They did.

Relieved that I had found my ten men I was forced to think of my husband after what the owner had said. I was not doing right by him but it seemed unlikely that I was going to be able to fight the compulsion to do these things.

I may never understand what is happening between Trey and myself. I know that things started with my healthy inquisitiveness about having sex with a black man but something else had come into being. I am doing much more than I ever imagined and my excuse is a simple one. Trey told me to. The only thing that I can see is that I enjoy what he is telling me to do and the fact that he told me to do it relieves me of responsibility.

I do believe that if I fail to do what he wants that he will send pictures and possibly even video to my husband. That is certainly a factor but I also realize that the more that I do the more photos and video he has to use to blackmail me. And now he says he is going to place photos and video of me on his new web site so I've come to the conclusion that it is becoming more and more likely that my husband will eventually see something. Yet I still comply with what Trey tells me to do. I'm afraid that it's just too complex for me to understand so I will continue to live in the moment.

Speaking of live in the moment, I'd better get back down the street.

As I walked up to Trey he was just about finished collecting the ten dollars from each of the men. Trey walked down the alley until we were almost to the intersecting street. There was a steady stream of cars on this road and he had decided that this was where I was to be used. A place where it might be likely that I would be seen and it was possible that I might even be recognized.

"Okay Lisa it's time to earn your keep. I want you to hike up your skirt, spread your legs and lean against this wall just like the whore you have become. Each of these men will fuck you. When you feel them step up behind you I want you to hold their cock and guide it into your pussy. I'll be filming everything nonstop as you willingly take cum from all ten of them one after the other."

You talk about embarrassing. I don't believe that it got much worse than leaning up against that wall in public, in broad daylight and exposing myself in preparation to service ten strangers. Was it erotic? Oh my yes. Was it humiliating? It was without a doubt humiliating but it was terribly erotic and exciting. I loved it.

The first one to step behind me was one of the young black men. I held his cock and guided it unerringly into my pussy. By this time I was so wet that his cock did not even slow down as it traveled down the sleeve of my vagina until it was buried. He shot his load after only five or ten strokes. As hot cum flooded my pussy I fervently hoped that one of the others would do a better job so that I could have at least one orgasm.

Each new cock drove me higher and higher until I exploded all over the fourth cock to use me. After that everything became a blur. There were large and small cocks, thin and thick ones and somewhere along the line one that I thought was going to split me in half and might have if I had not already been so stretched out.

Finally, when the last one shot his load of cum into me I simply collapsed to my knees into the puddle of cum there on the pavement.

Before I could catch my breath I felt a cock pressing against my lips. By this time I automatically opened my mouth before I opened my eyes. With the cock already pushing its way down my throat I finally forced my eyes open to see Trey's face contort as he pulled his cock from my mouth and shot hot sticky cum all over my face.

The two of us just rested there for a few moments each with our own thoughts. Then Trey asked "What time does your husband get home?"

"Oh shit. What time is it now?"

"It's just five thirty. We better get moving. We wouldn't want your husband to see you like this would we"

"Oh hell no!" I blurted out as we both slammed through the back door of the clothing shop. I hardly noticed the looks I got as I passed customers and they realized that I was covered in cum.

We jumped into Trey's car and he broke every speed limit we encountered on the way back to my house. As we sped down the road I realized what I was wearing and how I looked. "Wait!" I cried.

"What is it?"

"Where are my clothes?"

"Oh shit. I forgot them. They are still back there at the store. I'll go back so that you can get them."

Oh my God I thought. What am I going to do now? If we go back my husband might be home when we get there. If we don't go back then I will have to walk into the house in a see through blouse, an impossibly short skirt and cum on my face and running down my legs.

I quickly evaluated the options and realized that I would have to risk it. "Keep going" I said. I'd rather take my chances on being seen than risk letting my husband see me like this.

When we arrived at my home my worst fears were realized. My elderly next door neighbor was walking his dog and he was just passing in front of my house. I was running out of time and choices. Brazenly I stepped out of the car and turned to my neighbor and said "Good afternoon Carl" and calmly walked into the house.

My neighbor stood there slack jawed for a moment and then bent over and saw Trey just as he drove away. It was a couple of minutes before he regained his composure and resumed walking the dog.

12