Lisa Checks Out My Ability Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa and Leo are free and eager.
1.6k words
4.46
11.3k
9
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

"Oh yeah gonna cum!" I grunted and my cock erupted. The fantasy I had running through my head made my cock toss off a full load, while my wife Janie lay beneath me, a bored, 'get it over with' look on her face. Ever since we'd gotten married, it was the same routine. Two months in, and she gives it up once a week, the same old song and dance.

She looked at me and said, "You done?" in an icy tone. I rolled off and she marched into the bathroom, and I could hear the sound of her douching out the load I had just pumped into her.

What a marriage, I thought she'd be hot and eager, and all I get is her urging me on to get it over with, while she moves just enough of her nightwear out of the way to allow my cock in. After that, hey-ho, off to the bathroom to get rid of my spunk.

To get myself warmed up, my 50-year-old Mother-in-law, Lisa Perkins, was my fantasy fuck. When she had dropped in on me, and given me a wild fucking and sucking session, just before I married Janie, she was not one to fade from my thoughts. Those big, luscious 38 boobs, her silver dollar-sized nipples that had riveted my attention when she bared them to me.

The tradition she had, of the Mom giving the husband-to-be a good fucking before they got the parent's blessing, really hit the kinky side. Just like her Mom had done for her, and I wondered how far back the tradition went.

What an afternoon that was, munching her carpet and her ass, riding her luscious, full curved body, giving her asshole a good reaming and having her suck my cock, then doing it all over again the same afternoon, had really given my mind a vault full of fantasy remembrances. And I was using them every time, to make up for my wife's lack of being a horny, willing bed partner.

I thought of what she had said, that our afternoon was a one-time-only thing. I wondered if I could get around that, by pouring out my tale of woe. That might help, of course, it could backfire, me looking like a lecherous old goat, by trying to entice her back between the sheets to make up for Janie's lack of excitement. Granted that was exactly what I was hoping for, but not to be all creepy and pervy about it. That would be a tricky balancing act.

When Janie came back to bed, her sleepwear was covering every bit of her. She climbed into bed and turned on her side without even so much as a 'by your leave,' I did the same. yeah, just like every night, and the idea of pulling the plug on this farce was uppermost in my mind.

Two weeks later, Janie was going out of town, she wanted a weekend away with her 3 best girlfriends, and I was happy to see her off at 1 PM on Friday. Okay, time to try and make something happen with Lisa. Maybe invite her out for dinner.

Before I could even open my smartphone, an incoming call grabbed my attention. Lisa's cellphone number was on the display, I did my best to steady my nerves, and made the connection.

"Hello Leo, Janie told me that she would be away for the weekend, how would you like to have dinner with me?"

"I'd love to, thank you."

"I'd like to go out for dinner, my husband Frank is attending his high school reunion, it's a whole weekend thing, out in Oregon, and since we did not go to the same school, or even live in the same state at that time, he said I did not have to get roped into a reunion where I would know nobody. Thank god, I hate those reunions. I've never even gone to any of mine."

My mind was racing, oh fuck, both our respective spouses were out of town.

"Ok, I'll make a reservation, 7 PM, at Eddie's Prime Seafood. How about we get all dolled up, dress to the nines? I'll come and pick you up, and we'll have a wonderful dinner."

Lisa's voice, soft and warm as a caress, cooed, "That sounds wonderful, their seafood is the best I've ever had."

I replied, "Then it's a date, I'll be by about 6:30."

Lisa cooed, "Looking forward to it, see you then Leo."

As we broke the connection, I was thinking, 'Yes, I will be looking forward to it just as much.'

*****

I got busy, I ran the car through a carwash, tossed away the junk that was in the backseat, and vacuumed the car so thoroughly, I could have eaten off the floor mats.

Back at home, under the shower, I scrubbed and soaped, making sure that I was as clean as I could get. I buffed up my dress shows to a shiny gloss, I wanted to make all the right impressions. I took out my Italian, double-breasted tailored charcoal grey suit, a clean white shirt, and blue and red striped tie.

As the time to pick Lisa up drew close, I took a look in the mirror. My reflection looked good, and I felt I was ready as I'll ever be.

I rang the doorbell and unconsciously held my breath. When she opened it, what a sight, Lisa was breathtaking. She was wearing a full-length lime green gown, it hugged her body around her hips and her waist, as the dress rose up, it split into a deep V that showed off the beautiful cleavage of her 38s to full effect, the dress left her shoulders and her back, to the bottom of her shoulder blades, bare. As the material came around to the front, and Lisa was braless, it further accentuated her cleavage.

My eyes drank in the magnificent sight, her sexy dairies nestled in the teardrop cup shapes that the dress took on as it went over her breasts. The top of the dress came up to two straps that went around the neck, which then tied up in a ribbon behind her neck. She did a slow turn, letting me enjoy the full view, what a stunning sight. Her sexy rump looked magnificent, and I could just make out the outline of her sexy thong panties.

I said, "Wow, you look amazing!"

She smiled and said, "Not bad for a half-century bird, am I?" She giggled, then added, "You look pretty spiffy yourself there Leo, I love the tailoring of your suit."

I escorted her to the car and held the door open for her as she climbed in. She gave me a warm smile, and I went around to the driver's side and got in.

Lisa purred, "I love the gentleman things, like a man who holds doors open for me. Some women think it's insulting, I think it's classy."

Once at the restaurant she waited for me to come around and open the car door for her, favoring me with another warm smile. I led her in and felt her hand loop around the crook of my elbow. I saw several men eyeing her up, envying my fortune at having such a hot date.

We went for the menu with gusto, both of us were ravenous, and we started out with the Maine Lobster And Shrimp Bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, and cognac, blended into a soup that tasted just this side of heaven. I liked the sound of Florida Grouper sautéed crisp with lemon, garlic, and scallions as my main course, while Lisa went for the Georges Bank Scallops sautéed with citrus fruit, roasted almonds, and brown butter.

The dinners were extremely delicious, I would take peeks at Lisa's face, enjoying the looks of pleasure as she ate. I was hoping to see those looks of pleasure, later, in the bedroom.

We shared a Hot Chocolate Godiva Cake, with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert, oh man, we both agreed that had been one of the best dinners either of us had tasted.

After dinner, we went to a lounge just a few doors down, the music was low, and the crowd was not loud or rowdy, and we ordered a couple of martinis, and took a seat towards the back, in a love seat style sofa. I was very aware of how close we were.

"So tell me, Leo, how has Janie been, in the bedroom, and be honest. She seems to be moody and snappish lately."

I told her, and the expressions of puzzlement crossed her face.

"Once a week? No complete nudity? Douching out what you worked so hard to get into her? I am sure you do your best to get her warmed up."

"I do, but she just refuses to warm."

"So, how do you get your motor running, and be honest again."

"Visualizing you, your hot sexy nude body, and the sex-filled hot afternoon when you checked out my ability."

I could see a glimmer in her eyes, and she said, "What is wrong with my daughter? She should be having her brains banged out, every night. Denying you a hot, lust-filled sex life is just not right."

She paused for a few moments, and decided, as she spoke again, her voice was softer, and she said, "I know how I told you it was a one-time-only thing, but lately when my husband is fucking me, you are in my mind. It is you who I am visualizing, fucking me, and using my body for your pleasure. So, to satisfy both of us, I think we should take advantage of this opportunity. If she's too stuck up to get railed, I'm not. So, take me home Leo, and let's get down to it."

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers