Lisa Checks Out My Ability Pt. 03

Story Info
The finale.
1.4k words
4.5
10.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

We were back at her house in short order, as soon as the front door closed behind us, Lisa grabbed me, pulled my face in close and her lips quickly found mine. They urged my lips to part, and her tongue rose to join in. My tongue quickly responded, and the tongue-filled swirls of passion had my cock soaring up, topping out.

I realized that this time was going to be different, during our first encounter, we had done no kissing at all, it had been a little bit impersonal, simply checking out my ability.

When we came up for air, our faces were flushed, breathing quickened, and she took my hand.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, Leo."

The bed was ready, and so were we.

"Now, make yourself comfortable Leo, while I get myself ready."

As Lisa went around the corner into the attached bathroom, I quickly shucked my clothes and climbed into bed. A few minutes later, she made her entrance, and WOW, what an entrance. Lisa was clad in a black, lacy bustier that started just below her 38Ds, leaving them bare to my gaze as the bustier hugged her torso, with six suspenders holding up her black stockings, two in front framing the crotchless black panties, and with a smile and a twirl, I got a good look at the flip side, the four in back stretched over her perfect ass.

She smiled, and said, "I want to be all in black, sinning, and reveling in the sin!"

I growled, "Oh yeah, leave it all on, I want to fuck you while you are so sexed up!"

Lisa cooed, "I was hoping you'd like that. Now, let me ride that eager dick."

I watched, entranced as Lisa squatted over me with a smile, grasping my cock and rubbing my cockhead all over her pussy lips. I can feel the warmed-up juices of her desire coating my cock head as she lets out soft coos of pleasure.

"Get that nice cock all slick, then I'm gonna ram myself down!"

I could feel myself being positioned, and my eyes took in the sight. Her face was framed with a mane of blonde hair, her clear blue eyes twinkled, her silver dollar-sized nipples stiffly rising up from her sexy set of 38s, and I could see my cock, poised against her pussy, the sight framed by her crotchless panties.

A few moments later, she thrust down, hard, I could feel my cock being swallowed as she really powered her hips down, impaling herself completely in one powerful down thrust. I grunted as my cock was engulfed in the fiery furnace of her cunt, listening to the squelch of my cock being engulfed by her hot juices. letting out a loud moan of pleasure as I was taken in.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking another man, but I don't care, I want it!"

She started to ride me, ramming up and down as she gave me a powerful fuck, riding my pole with an expression of sheer bliss. Lisa's heated inner pinkness was gripping me, eager to milk my cock as she pumped her hips up and down. I reached up, and ran my hands over her perky breasts, tweaking her throbbing, rock-hard nipples.

Lisa squealed with delight and gasped. "Fuck me, Mmmm, I love having my tits played with, tweak my nipples, make me cum Leo!"

I could feel my cock getting ready, Lisa's gasps and cries of pleasure filling the room. I held onto it as best I could, and I could feel the trembling of her walls around me.

"Oh yeah, cum baby, cum all over my cock!"

She cried out "Excellent, yes, so excellent, oh fuck yes, cumming, cumming oh fuck, YES!"

Her cunt clamped down tightly on my cock, convulsing and spasming wildly. She let out a wail of pleasure as she reached the orgasm, and my loud cry of climax joined hers, as I felt my cock go off, shooting a thick volley of seed upwards into her tight, fiery hot box. The quivering inner pink heat sucked me dry, as we rode that shared wave.

She looked into my face with a satisfied smile, and purred, "Mmmmm, that felt so nice, I love the feeling of a hot wet load of spunk filling up my needy box."

She lifted off and purred, "I'm so hot and needy right now, and I'm going to suck your cock, it's so hot and wanton to suck the cock that just fucked my cunt! And I need to be in the proper position!"

She took to her knees, and cooed, "I love to be in the subservient little cocksucker position, being put in my place to suck your cock!"

Lisa slid her tongue out, opened her mouth, and she swallowed me down, balls deep. She brought her lips together, and with her full lips gripping tightly, drew back, letting her mouth slide up my cock, her tongue swirling around my shaft, eager to clean up every trace of our mixed-coupling. I could hear her mmmm of pleasure around my cock, as she worked on me. My cock took notice, and I felt myself reversing course, working back up to a full, stiff erection.

"Now, I want my other hole fucked. As the old saying goes, 'In for a penny, in for a pound,' and let's do what we did the first time you took my ass!"

My cock was stone hard, I grabbed two belts, looped them around her wrists, and pushed her down on the bed. Tying the belts to the headboard, I had her held in place, on her hands and knees. I grabbed her shapely cheeks, pulling them apart, I spit on her asshole, and then quickly licked it up. I let my mouth munch her ass, slurping and slobbering all over that tight twitchy pucker.

"Mmmm even better than the first time around. Feels so good, I love it!"

Lifting up, I applied a dab of KY jelly to her asshole and my cock head. I felt as hard as iron as I took position just behind her.

"Yeah, of yeah, ream my ass, let me have it, ride me like an ass peddling slut!"

Nudging against her, I pushed, hard, and rammed my 8 inches right up her tight ass. Lisa howled and shrieked as I drove it in, I grabbed her hips and I started to drive my throbbing cock in and out, fucking her tight asshole hard, really reaming out her tight back door. Holy fuck, the tight grip of her ass was fucking amazing.

"FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK IT, FUCK MY TIGHT ASS, OH FUCK YES!"

She pulled hard against the belts, they had no give, holding her in place as I reamed the extra tight clamp of her asshole. She was like a burning slut in heat, howling and yelling, urging me on to fuck her ass, and her ass was a well-worn bunghole when my balls cinched up, and I blew a load of scalding jism right up between those cheeks.

I stayed overnight, and she used me as much as she wanted, god, we went at it over and over, until we flopped down, exhausted as dawn broke. I wondered how things would resolve themselves, after this.

*****

A few months later, I had my answer. Janie never did warm up, and she finally admitted to me that she was more interested in ladies. She thought her lesbian feelings were just a passing thing, but a few weeks after we were married, she started seeing her college roommate, and they had hit it off right from the start. They had fallen deeply in love, and she could only respond sexually to her.

I filed for divorce, at Janie's request, she did not contest it, she wanted only her freedom, and the divorce was duly granted.

That night, Lisa was in my bed, and we had another marathon fuck and suck session, going at it for hours until we flopped down.

Lisa is still married, but to satisfy that horny urge to get my cock, she drops in two or three times a week, and we heat up the sheets. She said she wants to keep our relationship going, and I was happy to agree to keep the secret. The way she fucks me, I don't want it to end, either.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers