All Comments on 'Lisa Gets Naughty'

by P40eBu5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Crap

Slut gets screwed. So what else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wrong style

Horny wife gets nailed by 2 men. Always good, too bad however that the story is writting in the "third person" instead of the point of view of the wife or husband. It makes is so that you have no connection to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
whore of a woman

she let this happen and the dumb drunken hubby its good enough for him.i hope she knock up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopefully,

in about nine months, she'll deliver a little token of her evening with her "friends". Perhaps twins that don't look even a little bit like her husband. did the guys stay all night? Did they insist on breakfast?

Maybe hubby had a creampie for his brakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

All I can say is this did it for me!!! Thank you!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Because of the anal which can cause injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lisa´s friends?

The thing is not that you liked being taken in the ass. Thing is you said no!! but yet your friend didn´t care, he just went ahead and got his way. The story was nice but for that fact I could´nt rate it higher. Any ways, it seems the women on LW don´t know what they like till somebody has to come and force them to accept it as something they now need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous