Lisa in Psychiatry Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appears I was on all fours on my bed. My forearms and lower legs were pinned to the bed, my butt was in the air, and my breasts were drooping. In general, I could hardly move, only my torso could sway forwards or backwards, but I couldn't move sideways.

I tried focusing on the voices and I could make out the voices of the two fat nurses.

"I think she's woken up now. The meds you gave her really knocked her out," said one.

"That's what they're there for," said the other.

Although I could hear their words, I didn't really understand the meaning behind them, I was completely beside myself.

"Before we fuck her let me take one more picture of her cunt, I want to take another one afterwards and see the differences before and after," one said.

"You're as nasty on the inside as you are on the outside," the other replied, walking towards me. He stood behind me and reached around me to grab my breasts with both hands.

"Her tits are so soft and fit my hands perfectly," he described to the other.

"Yes, I love her small tits and nipples," said the other.

Then he took the picture he was talking about earlier, right of my cunt from a few inches away. While I was aware of all this, I was not yet in a state of mind were I was able to form thoughts or speak.

"I'm already so hard, let me on her mouth," said one.

He walked in front of me, dropped his pants and pulled out his penis right in front of my face. His penis was on the small side, partly because it was being swallowed up by his body fat and hair was growing all over it. It had an awful stench which infiltrated my nose. It was the most disgusting smell I ever encountered. Then he pulled his foreskin back and the stench even intensified. Beneath it there was a layer of a white, crumbly substance.

"Lick it clean, you dirty little cunt," he ordered me.

I've never taken a penis in my mouth before and when I had sex with my boyfriend he would shower beforehand and it was all hygienic. Now it was very different. I could hear, see, smell and taste, but I had little control over my body and could not think straight. But I still kind of opened my mouth.

"You stupid whore, you should lick it clean, not just open your mouth," he insulted me.

I moved my entire head forward and took the front part of his cock in my mouth and used my tongue to scrape away the white stuff that was beneath his foreskin. On the one hand it was the most disgusting thing I've ever done, but in my condition, I wasn't aware of what I was actually doing, I was just doing what he told me to do.

"Look at me, bitch," he said.

I kept his cock in my mouth and looked up at him with my green eyes. I saw him smirk at holding his cell phone, filming everything.

"How does my cock taste, sweetheart? Answer into the camera," he ordered me.

"Hnghan," I wanted to say gross, but I couldn't because I still had his penis in my mouth, but I wouldn't be able to speak anyways right now.

"Isn't she the cutest?" he spoke to the other guy.

"You're sick," the other replied simply.

Then he took my head in both hands and moved it forcefully back and forth along his cock. His cock actually entered my throat and it was a really unpleasant sensation but I didn't have to vomit. He started slowly but he kept accelerating until he was violently fucking my face. The sight of me there could by no means have been beautiful. My eyes were half shut with an unfocused gaze, my hair was completely ruined and a mixture of spit, the white stuff from his cock and his precum was spilling out of my mouth.

My whole body rocked back and forth along with my head and my breasts swayed back and forth uncontrollably.

"Stop for a second," the other interrupted him.

"Don't tell me what to do, idiot," the other replied.

"Just a moment, I want in her pussy," one retorted aggressively.

I then was stuck between the two fat, ugly, smelly men, one in front and one behind, and they fucked me in a mutual rhythm. I was still completely beside myself and there were no signs that my condition would improve any time soon. But probably, in this situation, it was better that way.

Even though I was drugged out of my mind, I felt that the man who was in my vagina had a larger penis. It was an unfamiliar feeling and in my absent-mindedness, my body began to enjoy the sensation.

"Shit, her pussy is tighter than my wife's ass. If only I could always fuck young things like that," said the one fucking my pussy.

They kept fucking me and sometimes he would slap my ass or grab my boobs roughly and I felt multiple orgasms coming. The two men could not have been any less attractive, but my body didn't seem to care about that.

I came with a low, uncontrolled groan, "Hngh," and the two men laughed at that.

"She's just too cute, even when she comes she's still adorable," laughed

one.

Eventually the men switched sides and the bigger cock was in my mouth. My jaw hurt and with every thrust it felt like I was going to throw up. But I kept my mouth open and he fucked my face, pulling my head back and forth by my hair.

I actually came once more and then the men seemed to have finished, too.

Sperm drooped out of my vagina, probably from both men.

"Now let me take the after photo for comparison. Her cunt is so open now and it's just the perfect creampie shot," laughed one.

He took a picture like the first one and then used his free hand to stretch and pull on my pussy to get a few different shots.

Then they released me. They put me on my feet, but I crashed hard into the ground almost immediately. I still didn't have proper control over my body. They helped me back up, stabilized me and released me. I swayed a lot, but this time I stood on my own two feet by myself.

I stood naked in front of the two, one pointed his camera at me again and started filming. My sight was probably a depressing one, cum dripping down between my legs and down the corners of my mouth, my gaze blank and my small breasts flushed red from the men's firm grip.

"First wipe the sperm off your face and then give us a smile," he instructed me and I tried to follow forcing a bright smile on my face.

"Much better. Now say that you love our cocks and you don't like anything in the world better," he continued.

I did my best to render his sentence like this, "I luv your cock more than anyone else in the world."

"That should be fine, now get on your knees and press your breasts together with your upper arms and say daddy is the best in a cute voice," he ordered me.

Again, I did as he told me, trying to show off my breasts as best as I could pressing them together and out while showing off in front of the camera. Then speaking in a deliberately high-pitched and supposedly cute voice I said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love this little one," the guy said, laughing.

Then the two put me back in my bed, cleaned me a bit and covered me up again.

"See you, sweetie," they said as they shut the door behind them.

I knew what happened but didn't truly realize it. The medication still acted very potently, and I quickly fell asleep again.

12