Rudy Ch. 03: Losing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia put her hand confidentially on Lisa's shoulder. "We're also going to stretch the margins, I may have to call on your solutions when the time comes."

The two women ended their gossip and returned to the living room with the snacks.

Derick looked at Lisa, as she sat down. His gaze turned to Adrian before he looked blankly at the snacks on the coffee table and cleared his throat. "We have prepared the spare room if you two want to sleep over." He blushed and looked at Sylvia for support.

Lisa's heart skipped a beat, the implication of Derick's invitation was crystal clear. It was about a year ago that she last had sex. Was she ready for a new relationship? Should she take her chances and add to her body count, especially if nothing comes of this?

Adrian didn't want to prematurely push the budding relationship. He looked at Lisa and saw the hesitation in her eyes. It cleared his mind. "I'd rather take it slow and sleep alone in my own bed tonight. Maybe a next time, when we know each other better and are sure it is something we both want."

Lisa sighed relieved. "I feel the same."

Adrian looked at his watch. "Half my workers are off for the long weekend, so I have to milk the cows all by myself early in the morning. I better get going and head back to Tzaneen."

Lisa took the last bite from her praline and looked at Sylvia. "I'm ready to go, who's going to take me home?" Her heart skipped a beat, as she realized she'll be alone in her sister's house. Her sister was visiting her in-laws for Easter. She could easily invite Adrian in. Fantasies of Adrian seizing the opportunity swirled through her mind.

Her heart skipped a beat when she realized that she wasn't on birth-control pills. She almost sighed audibly, when she realized that she was already past her fertile window. She made a mental note to get back on 'the pill', something unplanned may happen!

"I'll take her, I'll be on the road anyway." Adrian stood up and waited for Derick and Sylvia to lead the way to the door and waited gentlemanly for Lisa to go first.

Derick slipped his one hand onto Sylvia's breast while waving the departing pair goodbye. "They're missing out on fun, let's go in and have a bit of fun ourselves."

Sylvia dropped her waving hand and held Derick's hand on her breast in position. "I'm not entirely sure that they'll miss out. Lisa's sister is out of town, visiting her in-laws for the weekend. The entire house could become their playground." She pressed her buttocks into his groin. "It seems as if you are as ready as I am to play." She lifted his hand off her breast and headed indoors.

Adrian asked Lisa to tell him more about herself and her family, when they drove off. Lisa gladly complied and told him about her studies, and slipped in that she researched a cure for low male fertility in mice.

Derick was immediately interested and wanted to extend the time alone with Lisa. He saw an opportunity and pulled in at a garage (fuel station) to refuel. It wasn't necessary, as he would easily have made it to Tzaneen. After he requested the attendant to fill up, he asked Lisa to pass his wallet on to him, which was in the cubby hole.

Liza froze, thinking of items other than Adrian's wallet that may be in the cubby hole. A bottle opener may suggest that he drinks a lot. Then the thought hit her - condoms. What would it tell her if she found a condom in the cubby hole? Or a box?

Nervously, she reached for the latch and opened the lid. She sighed, relieved that the wallet and the car's manuals were the only items. Her hand was still shaking when she passed the wallet onto Adrian.

From the garage, it was a short ride to Lisa's home, where Adrian stopped in the driveway. He took Lisa's hand. "Thank you for understanding that I want to take it slow." He leaned over and pecked a kiss on Lisa's lips before getting out to open the passenger door for Lisa. In the back of his mind, he realized that the sand in his biological timer was running out fast. He had a precarious balancing act. If he took it too slow, the sand would run out before he even started. And if he took it too fast, he may blow it and run out of sand before a new opportunity may arise.

He walked her to the front door while thoughts swirled through his mind. What if he misread Lisa's body language when Derick offered the bedroom? That she was hesitant, not because she was unsure of their future together, but rather cautious not to show that she was interested in a committed, sexual relationship?

Lisa turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck when they reached the front door. She looked softly into his eyes. "And thank you for suggesting to take it slow." She leaned in and placed her lips softly onto his, while Adrian's hands slipped onto Lisa's waist.

Adrian hesitated, pulled his lips back and leaned back in. Their lips met harder and with more purpose. Lisa's tongue darted against Adrian's lips and his tongue responded to play with Lisa's. His one hand slowly slid up towards Lisa's breast. The thought that it was their first real kiss flashed through Lisa's mind.

Adrian broke the kiss as his fingertips started to press against Lisa's underboob. "Are they waiting for you to come in?"

Lisa smiled and her heart skipped a beat. "They're out of town, I'll be alone here tonight." Lisa was struggling to work out if she wanted Adrian to come in with her. She did want to take it slow, and decided to see Adrian off without inviting him in. At the same time, she wanted to extend the private time with him for as long as possible. She leaned in to continue the kiss.

Adrian took it as an invitation to slip his hand over Lisa's breast and to cup it. As his hand enveloped the breast, Lisa's kiss grew more urgent and intense. Encouraged, Adrian slipped his other hand under Lisa's blouse and slid it onto her bra's clasps. The soft moan which escaped from Lisa's throat, moved him to slowly unclasp the bra while Lisa wriggled her body against his, enjoying the feel of his stiff member against her lower tummy.

With his hand back on Lisa's lower back, he slipped his other hand into her blouse and under the bra cup to pinch her nipple lightly between his fingers. Lisa moaned softly before she broke the kiss. "I think it is time to go in." She deliberately didn't use the words 'me' or 'us', but silently hoped that Adrian would assume 'us' and invite himself in. She unwrapped her arms from his neck.

Adrian gave her boob a final squeeze, before he released her. He gave her lips a quick peck. "Sweet dreams." He waited for Lisa to unlock the door and to go inside.

She peeked through the door as Adrian walked back towards his car. She wanted to call him back, but her mouth was dry. Her knees almost buckled when Adrian turned around and blew a kiss in her direction. She returned his air-kiss and waved him goodbye, still hoping he would turn back. As he pulled out of the driveway, she locked the door and fell with her back against the door. She slipped one hand onto the breast which was cuddled by him, and her fingers touched the lips he had kissed. She gave a deep sigh, thankful that Adrian didn't take advantage of her, admiring him for not taking her up on the unspoken invitation which she had offered.

She headed towards Trudy's bedside desk where she knew Trudy hid a vibrator; she had an urge for relief. Was she finally over Rudy, was she in love again?

Adrian had to resist the urge to turn around. He was sure that Lisa wanted him with her.

****

Pietersburg - Late June:

Lisa and Adrian were the last to congratulate Derick and Sylvia on their wedding before the couple left for their honeymoon. Lisa checked in with Sylvia's family, who was overseeing the clean-up, to find out if she could help to sort out some stuff, but the caterers had everything under control.

Lisa was glad the event was over, as the bride's maid of honor, she had a lot to do and barely had a dance or two with Adrian.

When Adrian joined her, he, too, was glad that everything was over. As Derick's best man, he also had to do some errands and barely had time to chat with Lisa.

Although their relationship blossomed, it was still celibate. Both felt the tension which had built up, and as Adrian took Lisa's hand to escort her to his car, they gave each other a meaningful look. Both knew that tonight would be the night.

When they reached Derick's Mercedes, he wrapped his hands around Lisa's waist and looked into her eyes. "Should I take you to your sister's house?"

Lisa smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss. "I'm sleeping over in Derick's house. Sylvia insisted, saying that my niece may wake up if I get home late."

Adrian smiled, as he leaned in for a quick kiss. "What a coincidence. Derick insisted I sleep over because he thought I may be too drunk to drive to Tzaneen. And then he made sure that I ran around, so I couldn't get drunk."

Lisa smiled, as she looked into Adrian's eyes. "It was a long day, I think it is time for me to get into bed, will you please take me there?"

Adrian chuckled, as he opened the car's door for Lisa to get in.

Adrian unlocked the front door, and picked Lisa up as if they were the married couple, ready to cross the threshold. He looked lovingly into Lisa's eyes. "I wonder how many best men had sex with the bride's maid of honor on the wedding night?"

Lisa smiled back and wrapped her arms around his neck. "We wouldn't be the first, and we won't be the last." She leaned in and kissed him. A bolt ripped through her heart, as she recalled the wonderful times that she and Rudy crossed their overnight room's threshold at Elenore's Guesthouse like this. (See Chapter 1) It was the first time since she and Adrian started dating, that the thought of Rudy flashed through her mind. She shrugged and decided to focus on Adrian and the present.

Once inside, Adrian lowered her onto her feet and stood back to have a good look at her. Her blonde hair was neatly styled into a bun on the side of her head, to match Sylvia's hairdo. Her rose-pink princess dress had a deep 'V', revealing an ample amount of cleavage. Broad sleeveless bands over Lisa's shoulders, kept the dress in position.

Adrian stepped to the hi-fi system and started a playlist. 'When I Fall in Love' by Nat King Cole, started to play softly in the background. He turned around to face a smiling Lisa. He removed his bowtie and jacket, before indicating with a circling finger that Lisa should turn around to show her dress off to him, it was the first time the entire evening that he could appreciate Lisa in her maid-of-honor dress. He unbuttoned his waistcoat and worked his shoes off his feet, while he attentively watched Lisa, as she slowly turned around.

The dress had no back and barely covered Lisa's lower back. Once Lisa completed the full circle, and was facing Adrian again, she slipped her thumbs under the dress's shoulder straps, and worked them off her shoulders. The dress slid to the ground, leaving Lisa in only a matching pink thong and high-heeled shoes.

Adrian dropped his waistcoat and cummerbund onto a chair and stepped forward, his hands reached for Lisa's pert, B-cup breasts, but she shielded her breasts with her forearms and lifted her head, inviting him to rather kiss her.

Adrian slipped his hands onto her waist, pulled her closer and placed his lips lovingly onto Lisa's. As Adrian's tongue slid into her hungry mouth, she started to unbutton his shirt.

Adrian, who realized that he was overdressed, fumbled with his belt and opened his trousers' buttons and zipper and let it slip to his knees. Lisa also managed to unbutton his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders before wrapping one arm around his chest and another around his neck, pulling him tightly against her. She enjoyed his warm flesh against hers.

Frank Sinatra's 'The Way You Look Tonight' started playing on the stereo and Lisa started swaying, rubbing her tits over Adrian's body. Adrian, meanwhile, was struggling to unbutton his shirt's sleeves behind his back to relieve him of the shirt. When he finally managed, he tossed the shirt in the direction of his other garments, and wrapped both arms around Lisa's waist.

He, too, started to sway, grinding his groin against Lisa. His hands slipped onto Lisa's firm bums, pulling her onto his growing erection in his briefs.

Lisa slowly started to work her way down onto her knees. Once sitting on her heels, she worked Adrian's briefs off his hips. She kissed the tip of his penis, as it slipped free of its confines, and continued to work the briefs onto his knees.

From there, she worked both his trousers and briefs down to his ankles and helped Adrian to step out of them, leaving Adrian totally naked sans his socks. She raised herself and wrapped her arms again around Adrian's chest and neck, swaying her body with the music, while offering her lips for another kiss.

'Unchained Melody' by The Righteous Brothers started to play, and Adrian started to move his feet, his one hand back on Lisa's bum and the other cupping her breast. Lisa followed his lead, excited to note that he slowly worked his way towards the main bedroom.

As they reached the bed, the music became a soft beat, but the rhythm that drove them was the shared beating of their hearts. As Lisa felt the bed against her legs she broke the kiss.

"Eat my pussy now, please." She flopped onto the bed and maneuvered herself until her head was resting on the pillows. She spread her legs and pulled her thong's gusset aside, while beckoning Adrian closer with her free hand.

Adrian bent over and was surprised to see Lisa's large one-inch long clitoris, standing upright like a flagpole. The invitation was too much and he latched his lips over it, swirling his tongue around it.

Lisa's clit jerked from the stimulation. She giggled, when Adrian looked up in surprise.

Adrian looked into her eyes. "I didn't know that women could do that, too." He wanted more and returned his lips to her clit.

Lisa reached down, took his hands and helped them onto her breasts. "Make me come, I'm close."

Adrian's fingers gripped and rolled her nipples, his tongue explored her clit with new enthusiasm and soon ventured into her clit-hood.

Lisa gasped, as his tongue slid over her glans. The sudden squeeze on her nipples took her over the edge. Her legs clamped uncontrollably onto his head, only to spread wide again, as a new wave of orgasmic bliss washed through her.

It took Lisa a few moments to calm down. "I want you in me, now." She took hold of his head and pulled him onto her chest.

Adrian went on his knees onto the bed between Lisa's legs and bent over, taking a nipple between his lips. Lisa pulled him higher and guided his tip into her vagina. His lips met Lisa's, as his member slowly filled Lisa's pussy. He broke the kiss when he was fully in. "I dreamt of this moment from the first day I saw you." For more than a minute, he was just happy to enjoy the hot silky feeling of Lisa's pussy sheathing his hard cock.

Lisa purred contentedly and wrapped her arms around his neck, as Adrian filled her cock-starved pussy. "I have wanted to have you inside me since our Easter date... Wanted to invite you in on that day, but I was too scared." She, too, appreciated the feeling of his cock continuously filling her pussy. She felt how it twitched inside her, before it slowly withdrew, only to be gently pushed back in again.

Adrian's soft pushes into her soon became harder, faster, and deeper. Lisa gasped every time he drove into her, rotating her hips into every thrust. Adrian's rhythm was slow, as if to draw the pleasure out, but the tempo soon increased into a frenzy. When she sensed that Adrian approached his orgasm, she wrapped her legs over his to make sure that he didn't pull out; she wanted her pussy to be claimed by his sperm, to drive away the last claim Rudy could have on her.

This pushed Adrian over the edge, as he pumped his seed deep into her womb. Lisa arched her back, as her own orgasm started to rip through her body.

Lisa gave a big sigh, as the last spasms of her orgasm died down. She wondered how many times they would have sex; Derick and Sylvia would only be back from their honeymoon in a week's time...

****

A month later at Adrian's farmhouse (farm stay) near Tzaneen

Adrian woke up with a boner. He was a bit surprised because the last time he had an erection just a handful of hours after an earlier orgasm, was more than a year ago. It seemed as if Lisa's diet had potential.

He turned onto his side to face Lisa, whose steady breathing was a sign of peaceful sleep. Lisa stirred and opened her eyes with a smile when he finally leaned over and kissed her forehead. He kissed her lightly on her lips when she tilted her head. "Morning, beautiful!"

"Morning, handsome." Lisa's eyes glimmered, as she offered her lips for another kiss. She moaned softly, when Adrian's boner started to rub against her thigh. It was a welcome improvement from a month before, when Adrian battled to regain his erection. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the erection. When their lips separated, she continued. "I see you are ready for seconds."

Adrian smiled, as he rolled Lisa onto her back and slid onto her. "Are you ready for a long one? I'm not sure if I can deliver, but I sure would love to try."

Lisa chuckled, as she looked lovingly into Adrian's eyes. "It may be just what the doctor ordered." While she guided Adrian's dick into her vagina, she imagined having multiple orgasms while the two of them had endless slow sex.

It was almost thirty minutes later, when Adrian finally orgasmed. It wasn't a monster load, but rather a blob which was gently deposited in her vagina. There was no need to rush to prevent spillage onto the bedsheets like when...

Lisa gasped, when she realized that she was still thinking of Rudy, and the massive loads he would deposit into her womb during seconds, and even thirds. Would she miss his urgent thrusts into her? Or did she prefer the slow, gentle sex with Adrian with multiple orgasms?

"Sorry for drawing it out," said Adrian, his soft voice interrupting her thoughts. His flaccid penis was still inside her, but barely. Adrian pecked a kiss on her lips before rolling off her.

Lisa turned her head and pecked a kiss on Adrian's cheek. "I'm not complaining, I orgasmed three times. I may get used to it."

****

Early October: Tzaneen

Lisa woke up with Adrian spooning her, his arm around her waist and his hand cupping a breast. She moved her hips slightly and smiled when she felt the pressure of Adrian's boner against her buttocks. She was tempted to continue her game, but they had plans to visit her parents in Hoedspruit. Although the idea of a round of slow, gentle sex was enticing, she knew that they shouldn't waste too much time.

Lisa turned around and saw Adrian's eyes fluttering open. "Hi handsome." She softly kissed his forehead.

Adrian smiled at her. "Morning, beautiful." Then his facial expression turned serious, and he took Lisa's hands in his. "Are you sure about this?"

Lisa smiled lovingly and pecked a kiss on his lips. She knew exactly why he was concerned. He asked her the night before to marry him. He explained again that he would soon be sexually past his prime, but he may still father a child or two with her, even if they waited the three years for Lisa to work off her remaining bursary commitments towards the province's educational department. "Dead sure."

Adrian slid his hand deliberately over Lisa's breasts, as he turned around to get off the bed. "Then we better get going." He wanted to do it the traditional way, by asking Lisa's father for her hand in marriage, even though Lisa already agreed to become his wife.