Rudy Ch. 03: Losing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Later that day: Hoedspruit:

"Charl!" Lisa was surprised that she didn't cringe, when she saw her old schoolmate and his younger sister, Monica, who was walking next to him.

Charl looked back, surprised to see a beaming Lisa with Adrian at her side. "Hi Lisa, you look great."

"Hallo Lisa, and who is the handsome guy with you, if I may ask?" It was Monica who got curious.

Lisa bit her lip for the moment of victory over Charl's devastating message when they last saw each other. "Hallo Monica, this is Adrian." She gave a dramatic pause, and looked at Charl, before she continued, "My fiancé." She held her left hand out towards the siblings. "My father just agreed to it, that the two of us may marry. We're on our way to buy some bubbly to celebrate tonight."

Charl extended his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Adrian, and congratulations. I'm glad that Lisa got a soulmate. All the best for your future."

Monica didn't hesitate to take Lisa's hand and inspect the engagement ring. "It's beautiful. Have you thought of a date? And what's your plans after getting married."

Lisa's face turned a bit somber. "We haven't decided on a date yet. I'm currently a teacher in Pietersburg, but I hope to get a transfer to Tzaneen. I'm not prepared to drive the hundred kilometers (67 mi) between Tzaneen and Pietersburg twice on a daily basis. And I can't resign because I still need to work three years of my bursary commitments off. We'll probably wait until I get a transfer and continue to stay at my sister's, and only see Adrian over weekends. But tell me about yourself, what you are doing? What is it, you were two years behind us, if I'm not mistaken?

Monica appreciated the attention. "Yes, I'm studying Law at Tuks, final year LLB."

Charl placed his hand on Monica's shoulder. "We should be going, Mom is probably done at the dentist." He looked at Lisa. "Congratulations, you seem to be very happy, I'm happy for you and glad that you found your soulmate. I hope you get your transfer soon."

Monica waited until they were out of earshot from Lisa and Adrian. "What was that about? Mom isn't at the dentist."

Charl stopped, turned to her and looked into her eyes. "I overheard when you were talking to Lisa about your studies. You know Rudy, the tenor in the choir doing his doctorate in some agricultural field, cattle breeding, I think?"

Monica stared blankly at Charl. "No, there's no Rudy in the choir. Why?"

Charl sighed in relief. "Lisa had a thing for Rudy, but he developed feelings for Helen."

Monica was still confused. "And who's Helen?"

Charl shook his head. "Never mind.

Monica didn't move and looked Charl into the eyes, begging for an explanation.

Charl gave in. "Lisa was in love with Rudy, but he had the hots for Helen, the choir's accompanist when I was a member. But no worries, I just wanted to keep you from telling Lisa that you're in the choir, in case she enquired about Rudy."

****

December

Bungalow B5 at the Royal Natal National Park was already in the shadow of the tall, surrounding mountain peaks when Adrian picked Lisa up to carry her over the threshold. "It is not our house, but this is where our journey as husband and wife starts."

Lisa giggled. "I thought it started in the Protea Hotel last night, after the ceremony." She wrapped her hands around Adrian's neck and placed her lips on his. She knew it wasn't the tradition, but she still maintained that it had a more significant meaning for her, especially after... She decided not to think about it.

Lisa was still inspecting the bungalow when Adrian dropped their suitcases at the door. "We better go and eat soon. I'm starving after our light dinner on the road. And I understand that it gets dark soon after sunset, it has something to do with the location deep in the mountains."

The restaurant's food was good, but the service matched the relaxed atmosphere of the natural setting. The married lovebirds used the time while they waited, to talk about their plans. Lisa was nervous about her new colleagues after her transfer was confirmed, while Adrian tried to distract Lisa by telling her of his plans to develop a vegetable garden for her benefit.

After Lisa's mind was suitably calmed down, Adrian voiced his concern about his biological clock, to father children, which would start to run down soon. He gave himself three years, maybe a maximum of five years.

Lisa promised to plant the best vegetables in the garden, to ensure that the rate at which his clock ran down would be slowed down; ensuring that there would be ample time to father children by the time her bursary commitments were paid off.

While enjoying their desert, their conversation started to venture towards their plans for the night. They hadn't seen each other for two weeks before the wedding due to the planning of the wedding, and Lisa's marking of examination papers. They were also wasted after the wedding the previous night, and barely got out of their clothes before falling onto the bed the previous night, still wearing their underwear. This, in spite of all their elaborate romantic plans. Although they did wake up some time during the night and started to cuddle each other, they woke up to the alarm at seven, which they wisely set on their arrival. They only managed to dislodge one of Lisa's bra cups off her breast during their middle-of-the-night efforts.

There wasn't time to waste after waking up, and they barely got wet in the shower. Luckily, they changed into something comfortable after the ceremony and before leaving for the hotel. This meant that the only disturbance to their luggage was the toiletries they used for their ablutions, and their exchange of underwear. They stowed the suitcases in Adrian's Mercedes before reporting for breakfast.

****

It was dark when they returned, more than two hours after leaving the bungalow. Lisa delved into her suitcase in search of the red-babydoll set she bought for this special night. A rustle of paper caught her off-guard, as her fingers touched the hidden pocket in the back of the suitcase. It was an envelope with a recording on a media memory card of her having sex with Rudy. She long since tore the pictures that were in the envelope and burnt the shreds.

She promised numerous times to destroy the memory card, and with it her last recollections of the sex she had with Rudy. She was ready to throw the envelope in the fire shortly after Charl broke the news, but she still clung to the hope that Charl was wrong and that Rudy was still available.

After she had met Adrian and their relationship got serious, she decided to flush it away in the toilet, or throw it into the garbage bin. But she was afraid that it would somehow survive and that someone would find it. She brought it along to smash the memory card with a stone somewhere deep in the mountains. It would remain there until they went for a long hike into the mountains.

She finally found the babydoll set and went into the bathroom to change in secret. She wanted to surprise Adrian when he started to explore her body in bed. When done, she looked into the bathroom mirror and rearranged the cups over her breasts. She hoped that Adrian would appreciate this honeymoon surprise, which didn't leave much to the imagination. She slipped into her gown and tied the waistband to claim some modesty for her 'grand entry'.

She opened the door and peeked into the honeymoon suite. The lights of the sleeping area were all out, but the bathroom's light spilled through the small opening into the bedroom. Anticipation and excitement beamed from Adrian's face, as he looked wide-eyed in her direction. He held the bedsheets up high to invite her into the bed. She gauged the direction and distance to the bed before reaching for the bathroom's light switch. The room turned pitch dark when she flipped the switch.

Adrian's eyes were already dark-adapted when Lisa switched the lights off, and he could follow her progress towards the bed. He saw her untie the gown's waistband and slip the gown off her shoulders. Then she probed for the bed's edge and got into the bed when she found it.

She turned her back into Adrian's chest, so he could wrap his arms around her to get his hands on her breasts.

Adrian enjoyed playing with her lingerie. The cups were wafer-thin and he could easily feel Lisa's hard nipples underneath. He could also easily slide the cups off her pert breasts and his hands could freely slide under the cups to grip her nipples.

Lisa wiggled her bum into his crotch, once his initial exploration was done and his fingers started to play with her nipples, surprised that his erection was as hard as it had ever been.

When she bought the babydoll set, she decided to tease Adrian to see if he could make her cum without penetration, to get him to pleasure her for a chance and make her cum before offloading inside her.

Lisa smiled contentedly, while her last orgasmic spasms faded away, and sperm started to stream out of her vagina. Not only could Adrian hold his erection, without any penetration, for the entire twenty minutes it took her to orgasm three times; he could also maintain the erection for the time it took him to spray her insides with the largest load since their first time. Satisfied that her adaptations to Adrian's diet borne positive results, she dozed off.

****

March - University of Pretoria Graduation Ceremony:

Rudy's mind was in turmoil, as he walked towards the men's ablutions. He had completed his Master's degree and was busy with his Ph.D, hoping to finish it off by the end of the year. A lot of the work and research done for his Masters would be useful for his thesis. Things were falling into place for him, and he felt ready to commit to Lisa in the near future.

But his distraction wasn't the ceremony, it was Lisa. He hadn't seen, nor heard anything from her, since he dropped her off at the bus stop in Pretoria almost two years ago; he desperately wanted to hear any news about her. He already decided to look her up as soon as possible. He was ready to commit and could just hope that he hadn't lost her due to his foolishness in letting her go.

Charl had just exited the ablutions when Rudy approached the entrance. Their eyes met, with Rudy the first to respond. "Hallo, Charl." His heart raced, maybe he had some news about Lisa.

"Hi." Charl wasn't in the mood of talking to Rudy, after telling Lisa about Rudy's relationship with Helen. He felt like a traitor, even though he believed he did the right thing.

Rudy turned around to follow him. "Charl! Wait."

Charl wanted to ignore Rudy's call, but the urgency in Rudy's voice compelled him to stop and face Rudy. "Yes?"

Rudy seemed surprised. "What are you doing here? You finished your B.Mus two years ago?"

Charl chuckled. "I'm only a spectator today. My sister, Monica, is graduating, getting an LLB bestowed on her."

Rudy's eyes were nervously scanning Charl's face. "I believe you're from Hoedspruit?"

Charl's hand started to shake nervously. "Yes, I grew up there, why?" He suspected that it might have something to do with Lisa.

"Then you should know Lisa. Lisa Bruwer! She's also from Hoedspruit, should have been the same year as you in matric!"

Charl's throat went dry and he coughed nervously. His eyes scanned the area for inspiration, while his brain was desperately trying to formulate a response. Finally, he took a deep breath. "Oh yeah, Lisa Bruwer. She's doing great, she got married to a local farmer this past December."

Rudy was shocked at the revelation, he was sure that Lisa would wait for him. His brain worked overtime to formulate an appropriate response. "Well... send her my regards when you see her again."

"I will." Charl sensed Rudy's disappointment, and tried to justify the news he broke to Lisa. "And how is Helen doing?"

Rudy immediately realized whom Charl was referring to. He chuckled before answering. "I think she and her girlfriend-wife are very happy." He saw the confusion on Charl's face. "Helen and I only pretended to have something going. She wanted to avoid the advances from other men, and I wanted to keep other women off my case, so I could focus on my studies. I played along because there was someone else I loved."

Charl's eyes widened, realizing that the 'someone else' was Lisa. "But you... your relationship with Helen seemed so real!"

Rudy bit his lip before he explained. "We needed to make it convincing, otherwise it wouldn't work." He looked at his watch. "I need to get going, the ceremony is about to start.

Charl turned around and shuffled towards his parents in the spectating crowd to wait for the ceremony to start. He lost all interest in the ceremony, and wished that he wasn't there. He remembered how broken Lisa was, the day he told her about Rudy and Helen.

Rudy recalled the philosophy that made him lose Lisa. The words mulled through his head.

'If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn't, then it was never yours.'

Rudy saw a happy couple, the woman was a graduate, hugging each other lovingly before splitting up for the ceremony. He picked up his head and walked confidently into the graduates' waiting hall. Lisa wasn't his, but he was sure, that somewhere, there would be someone who was his.

****

If you have read the story up to this point, you must have enjoyed it. Give it a high score, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is also welcome.