Rudy Ch. 03: Losing Lisa

Story Info
Lisa thought she'd lost Rudy and married Adrian.
9.4k words
4.23
5.6k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy Ch.3 Losing Lisa

Lisa though she'd lost Rudy and married Adrian.

****

TAGS: Best man, Cheating, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, Maid of honor, Marriage, Romance, Student sex, True Love

Category: Romance.

Background:

This story takes place in South Africa before the introduction of cell phones in 1994. The academic year starts January/February and ends November/December.

Students interested in teaching positions at government schools are required to complete a 'Higher Educational Diploma' (HED), which is a postgraduate diploma.

'Onderstepoort' is a veterinary institute of the University of Pretoria (Tuks), the only one of its kind in South Africa and the main research center for veterinary sciences.

There are several references to events described in 'Chapter 1', but this work can be read as is a stand-alone work.

Spoiler alert: Any pre-knowledge required from 'Chapter 1' is included in this work's text.

The events and characters in this story are entirely fictitious and chosen purely to fit into the work's plot. All characters in sexual situations, real or implied, are 18 or above.

****

Earlier in the series:

Chapter 1: Rudy and Lisa shared rides, and a room in a guest house, during their trips between Stellenbosch and Pietersburg over breaks on the University's calendar. They've met in the University's mice lab, where Lisa experimented with garlic, an anecdotal cure for low male fertility. Their paths separated, both clinging onto the hope/promise that they'll meet again.

Chapter 2: Justin deflowered his long-time sweetheart, Stacey. Their paths crossed briefly with Rudy and Lisa when they overnight in the same guest house. Justin cheated on Stacey, ending their relationship.

This Chapter can entirely be read on its own, any pre-knowledge required of earlier chapters are included in the text.

Spoiler alert: There are references to events in Chapter 1; which the interested reader should read first.

****

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (multiple times) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

****

March (Pretoria) 1978

Lisa's body jerked as the bus pulled away, taking her to Trudy, her sister, who lived in Pietersburg. She had an interview at a school for the position of a biology teacher. She had completed her B.Sc (Biology) - her graduation ceremony was the day before, and she had continued her studies by doing a Diploma in Higher Education (HED), a prerequisite for any teaching position.

She looked, with a heavy heart, how Rudy disappeared out of sight from her seat, next to the bus's window. They had an intimate 'friends-with-benefits' relationship during the previous year, especially during university breaks whilst traveling between Stellenbosch, where they studied, and Pietersburg, where Rudy dropped her off and picked her up at Trudy's house.

She fondly recalled their last trip from Stellenbosch to Pietersburg. Rudy's car had broken down and they'd spent the entire weekend in the honeymoon suite, fitted with a camera system. Rudy made a recording of their trysts and gave it to her. She, on her part, left one of her panties, its gusset soaked with their mixed sex juices, in a gift bag in Rudy's car.

She was convinced that Rudy was madly in love with her, but since he would continue his studies at the University of Pretoria, and she was staying on for her last year at the University of Stellenbosch, Rudy wasn't prepared to commit to her. He had 'set her free' so he could focus on his studies. He aspired to complete his Ph.D over the next four years.

He didn't leave her a choice, she would gladly have lived a loveless life with him until he finished his studies, supported him, as long as it was with him.

Her thoughts went back to the events of the past day. He foolishly believed that she could fall in love with another man, and that he would hold her back if they were committed to each other.

They reunited when Rudy attended the same graduation ceremony at Stellenbosch and both returned to Pretoria. She took a chance and booked a seat on the same flight as Rudy, to Johannesburg. He invited her to overnight at his place and offered his bed to her. He slept on the couch in his study, trying to keep his distance, trying to strip her of hope in their relationship, until he was ready to commit to her and not to his studies.

But she wasn't fooled, the passion and love, with which they had sex when she slipped in under his duvet, reconfirmed that he was deeply in love with her. She moved on her seat to take a nap, surprised that she could sense the panty liner, wet from Rudy's cum. She'd have to visit the toilet to fit a fresh liner.

****

July - Hoedspruit

It was winter break and Lisa went to her parent's home. She was doing some shopping in her hometown's small business area, when she heard a voice. "Lisa!"

Lisa jerked as she felt a hand on her shoulder, and turned around to see who it was. "Charl, what a surprise!"

Charl was a classmate of Lisa's during secondary school.

Charl looked into Lisa's eyes. "You look great, haven't seen you in ages. How is it going with your studies?

Lisa blushed at the attention. "Great, done my B.Sc, in biology and busy with my HED. I've got an offer from Pietersburg Gymnasium." She thought for a moment before she continued. "You know my sister, Trudy?"

"Yeah, isn't she married to William? The Air Force pilot who got transferred to Pietersburg."

Lisa nodded. "Yes, I'm going to stay with them, at least in the beginning. Exciting times as they're expecting a baby girl, and I'm going to babysit." Only then, had she realized that men aren't into baby news. "But what about you, how's your studies going?"

Charl's thoughts straightened. "I've done my B.Mus, at Tuks (University of Pretoria); I'm also busy with my HED. It seems as if Lowveld High School in Nelspruit is after me, got an interview next week."

"That sounds exciting, hope you get an appointment there, what is it, one fifty from here?" (150 kilometers = 100 mi). Lisa's thoughts were in a scramble again, Rudy had mentioned during her overnight stay three months earlier, that he started singing in the Tuks Choir. "But tell me, you don't happen to know Rudy Pretorius? He's from Stellenbosch and is now doing his masters on cattle breeding at Tuks? He mentioned that he started singing in the Tuks Choir."

"Oh, yes, he's one of our new tenors, quite a good voice." Charl didn't notice the bright sparkle in Lisa's eyes and continued with a sly smile after he thought a bit. "I think that he and 'Helen' the accompanist have something going."

Lisa inhaled sharply. "You sure, he said nothing to me when he told me that he joined the choir."

Charl, biting his tongue for giving too much information, tried to recover. "Can't say for sure, he is very dedicated to his studies, though."

But the damage was done and Lisa lost interest in the conversation. "Sorry, I still have a few things to do. It was nice to see you again, and good luck with the Nelspruit interview."

****

December - Hoedspruit

"Lisa!"

Lisa cringed as she recognized Charl's voice. She saw him earlier and tried to avoid him. She foolishly believed that not hearing bad news, meant that there wasn't bad news. The fact that Charl reached out to her gave her hope for some good news. She looked up to face him. "Hi Charl, how are you doing?"

"Hallo Lisa, I'm good." He looked down, avoiding Lisa's eyes. Lisa sensed that he was unsure on how to proceed and anxiously waited for Charl to continue. After more than a tense minute lapsed, he took a deep breath and continued. "When we last saw each other, I slipped that Rudy was seeing Helen, the accompanist of the choir, without realizing that there was something between you two. It bothered me tremendously, and I am sorry for doing it."

Lisa took a deep breath to say something, but Charl put his hand out to silence her. "Hear me out... It seems as if I was right, the two seem to get along very well, they even shared a room the weekend of our last out-of-town performance. I wouldn't be a true friend if I didn't warn you about the situation."

Lisa picked a tear from her eye and took another deep breath. "Thank you for telling me. We were close friends, but there wasn't any... commitment between us."

Charl took her hand and pulled her to him and gave her a reassuring hug. "I'm sorry for being the bearer of the bad news, but somewhere out there, there will be somebody for you." He gave Lisa time to compose herself and walked with her to the ablution facilities, so she could get some privacy and prepare herself to face the world again.

****

January - Pietersburg Gymnasium

It is a week before scholars would return to school. All the teachers and office staff were required to report back, to sort out the school administration. Lisa walked to the receptionist window and peeked inside. "Hallo."

A well-dressed woman in her early twenties stood up, walked towards her, and took a quick glance to Lisa's left hand. "Morning Miss, how can I help you?"

Lisa looked up. "I'm Miss Bruwer, the new biology teacher, I must report to Mr. Harris."

The young woman turned and headed for the door. Soon, she reappeared from the passage, and gave Lisa a hearty welcome hug. "Hallo Lisa, I'm Sylvia. Welcome here, let me take you to Derick's classroom, it is a bit of a walk." After a few steps, Sylvia wanted to break the silence. "The science center is the farthest out, right next to the sports grounds."

Lisa recalled the long walk when she previously saw Mr. Harris for her interview and smiled.

The silence was too much for Sylvia, and she extended her left hand. "Derick, sorry... Mr. Harris and I got engaged on Christmas Day. Taking you to his classroom is a welcome excuse for me to see him." She gave a nervous chuckle.

Lisa loved the outgoing enthusiasm of Sylvia. "Well, congratulations! So, when is the big day?"

Sylvia took a last glance at her engagement ring, before she continued. "June, when the school closes for the winter holidays. And you, how is your love life? I couldn't see a sign of a big day - future or past?"

Lisa's knees almost buckled from the shock. "Well, not as good as yours. I learned the day before Christmas, that the man of my heart is into someone else. I guess the good news is that I'm available for the advances of a handsome Casanova. Do you have any recommendations?"

Sylvia thought a bit. "Don't rush it, you're likely to do something foolish. I don't know how close you were, but it does take time to heal."

Lisa was drawn even more to Sylvia, she could sense that they would become close friends. "Thank you, I needed some sober advice."

****

February - Pietersburg Gymnasium

"Don't look now, but that tall blond teacher from Pietersburg High at the long jump station is checking you out." Sylvia deliberately blocked Lisa's view of the long jump pit, where the said blond teacher was on duty. She just came back from the snack kiosk where she had bought ice creams for the two of them. "I haven't seen him at sports events before, so he must also be a new teacher."

Lisa blushed, as she took the ice cream from Sylvia. Her thoughts on the first day that they would become good friends were prophetic. "You sure? You said it is the sexy blond at the long jump?"

Sylvia looked at her watch, they still had over thirty minutes free before the under-sixteen boys would line up for their high jump event. "You said he's sexy, does that mean that you are over your loss and looking for new relationship opportunities? Your Casanova?"

Lisa blushed even deeper. "Maybe... getting my toes into the water so to speak." She appreciated Sylvia's understanding of her situation over the past six weeks. She acknowledged that, although her relationship with Rudy was intense, it wasn't serious. Also, about the sex they had, and that she saw the two of them together for the rest of their lives.

Sylvia was supportive throughout and never judgmental. She allowed Lisa to dream when she had a good day and supported her on days when she was down. She stepped aside, and sat down next to Lisa.

Lisa's gaze drifted towards the long jump pit and caught the blond teacher staring in her direction. He jerked his head down onto the result sheet on his lap and scribbled something, as if he was doing it all the while. Lisa smiled and her heart raced. For the first time since Charl broke the news of Rudy's interest in another woman, did she feel admired, desired.

Sylvia waited for Lisa to finish off her ice cream. "I see they are wrapping up at the long jump, I'll collect their result sheet from Mrs. van Blerk, and if that blond Adonis has any red blood in his veins, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll use the fact that you are here on your own, as a perfect excuse to come over for a chat." Sylvia got up and looked at Lisa. "Be discreet now, don't follow me with your eyes, watch the action at the shot put station, and act surprised if the man shows up. And don't panic, I'll be around to rescue you."

Lisa felt grateful for Sylvia's advice, as her eyes drifted to the action at the shot put. A knot tied in her stomach from the tension, which she knew was unnecessary, but she still couldn't manage to suppress her nerves. Dennis, one of her Grade Eight learners, picked up the shot and stepped into the circle for his attempt. She clutched her hand, as if she herself was holding the shot. Her tummy muscles tensed as Dennis swung around and pushed the shot away. To Dennis's (and her) disappointment, the shot landed outside the marker line. Judging from the flag markers in the playing field, it could have been a winning attempt.

She watched as a learner in Pietersburg High's sport uniform stepped into the circle. She watched him lean back with his foot hanging to keep his balance. Her body tensed again, as he shuffled to start his throw.

"Hello... Lisa?" A deep male voice ripped her attention away from the shot put.

"Hi... Yes... Hallo?" Lisa was startled, she never realized that she lived herself so deep into the shot put, that she had entirely forgotten about the sexy blond.

"I'm Martin. Do you mind? He indicated to the chair next to Lisa.

"Sure." Lisa's heart was racing, she was unsure what to expect, the athletic man had icy-blue eyes. He looked even more handsome close up.

Martin was a smooth talker, which made Lisa relax; she even opened up and laughed for an interjection Martin made. She felt flattered by the praises he sent in her direction.

He told her that he was a maths teacher and did two years in Warmbaths. He was an old scholar at Pietersburg High, and always dreamt of teaching at the school. He also mentioned that he was supporting his grandparents.

Lisa, knowing well what it takes to care for other people felt drawn to him and placed her left hand reassuringly on his knee. She hoped that he would notice that she wasn't wearing a ring, signaling availability for a relationship.

Martin noticed that no ring adorned Lisa's ring finger. Encouraged, he, too, leaned forward and placed his right hand on Lisa's knee. Next, he took Lisa's hand in his left hand, hoping that she, too, would notice his ring-free finger.

Lisa froze as Martin took her hand in his. It wasn't the act itself, she secretly hoped that he would respond to her intimate gesture, hoping to signal her desire to get beyond the friendly, relaxing atmosphere between them. It was the indentation on his ring finger that caught her attention. "You're married?" She jerked her hand free from his and swung her knee out from under his hand.

Martin wanted to deny it, but he noticed Lisa's fixated gaze on his hand. He jerked his hand out of Lisa's sight. "Yes, I am, but we are in an open relationship. She's probably entertaining our neighbor right now." He looked in the direction of the sprint event's time keepers. "His wife is the honey-brunette over there with the turquoise blouse."

Lisa wiped her knee, as if to remove all evidence that Martin touched her. "I don't care, you're still a cheater."

Martin still tried to explain that he wasn't really a cheater and that his marriage was truly open. "We had them over for a braai some time ago, and John, followed my wife into the kitchen where he told her in so many words that he wanted to fu..."

Sylvia leaned in between the two from behind, placing a hand on their shoulders and looked at Martin. "We must get ready for the under-sixteen boys, will you excuse us?"

Martin stood up without a word and left. Sylvia sat down in the vacated seat.

"What a jerk, he's married." Lisa stared blankly in front of her. "Claimed that is wife is right now fucking their neighbor, so he is justified to flirt with me."

"Still, you did seem to relax and enjoy his company before you discovered that he was a cheater," Sylvia stated, as if it was a question.

"Yeah, it was fun and exciting, he's a real charmer. I may even have gotten wet at some thoughts which rushed through my mind. If only he wasn't a cheater."

"So, after dipping your toes in the water, are you prepared to stroll deeper?" Sylvia looked expectantly at Lisa. "Into water which is not shark infested?"

Lisa blushed again. "If the water isn't too hot." She glared in Martin's direction. "Why?"

Sylvia gave a smile as if she was caught out. "A friend of mine, from Tzaneen, noticed you and expressed his interest in meeting you."

Lisa looked at Sylvia to make sure she was serious. "And who might this secret admirer be?"

"Derick's elder brother... Adrian. He, too, hasn't found his soulmate yet. And I'd love to be your sister-in-law." Sylvia looked at the discus station, where Derick was on duty. "It's the guy sitting next to Derick

Lisa diverted her eyes when Adrian's glance veered in her direction. She couldn't explain why her heart was racing.

****

Easter:

"So, what do you think of Adrian?" It was Sylvia probing Lisa's impressions about Derick's brother. Sylvia and Lisa were in Derick's kitchen, unpacking some dark chocolate pralines onto a serving plate.

Sylvia and Derick decided to invite the two lone souls over for an Easter meal, after they both admitted that they would be interested to see each other again - Sylvia had introduced the two briefly at the athletics event.

"He's nice." Realizing that Sylvia wanted more information, she continued, "He's attentive, and not as full of himself as what I thought. I think it can work."

"You know about their family's male infertility problem?" Sylvia was in two minds about this information. It may scare Lisa off, like she herself was shocked when Derick first broke the news to her. But if it did, then it would be better if Lisa knew the facts from the beginning.

Lisa chuckled. "I guess it is a bit early to talk about fertility and children, or a family. We haven't even had a proper 'first kiss'."

Lisa's expectant expression told Sylvia, that Lisa wanted some detail. "The fertility of the men in their family reduces rapidly when they reach their late twenties, and it is apparently all gone by the time they reach their early thirties."

Lisa made a quick calculation, in case things work out. She would prefer to work out her four-year-bursary contract to work off her bursary commitments, and Adrian was almost twenty-six years old. They could start working on a family before Adrian reached thirty, especially if her pregnancy overlapped with the last few months of her bursary commitments. And with a few tricks, she may even get pregnant a second time before the time ran out for Adrian. She looked at Sylvia and smiled. "Well, I know a few tricks to delay the onset of male infertility. I investigated cures for low male fertility in mice as my final year research project and found a few cures. Since then, I followed other research, which also showed promising results. If things work out between us, I may give Adrian a descendent, or two."