All Comments on 'Lisa's Journey'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GcoachGGcoachG5 months ago

Oh my Gawd!!!!! More, More, More, please? Soon!

5⭐️s

docmagnusdocmagnus5 months ago

Fantastic story. The realistic tone just increases the eroticism. There's a lot of room to explore as Lisa goes down the rabbit hole of submission.

xabbu123xabbu1235 months ago

Wow smoking hot! Thanks for sharing!

I hope you continue with this one, I'd love to see it lean in to far more control and micromanagement of Lisa by Kylee

curiouspj1962curiouspj19625 months ago

Thank you for the wonderful story. Please continue this journey. The characters have so much potential, especially with your creative abilities.

shakespear008shakespear0085 months ago

I love your writing style and the content. I have found a new favorite Author. Thanks for writing.

rentturtlerentturtle5 months ago

This was hot. Keep this going!!

jmkuehnjmkuehn5 months ago

Well done. This has long run potential. Maybe it's time for mistress to control when wife gets to cum?

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

Oh WOW! The story over all was just HOT. But the scene with Kylee and lisa was incredible. Hope to see more of Lisa's journey soon. after all there are still more rooms in the house as well as other imaginal places Kylee can take lisa and a lot more that she can make her do. 5/5 stars because that is all I am allowed to give.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story, can’t wait for part two.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting5 months ago

This was amazing. The humiliation and degradation are wonderful. Don't let her get used to it. It should continue to be incisive and impactful.

Looking forward to additional parts.

AndreqAndreq5 months ago

This story is one of my favorite fantasies and this is an excellent read. Needless to say it requires a followup. My fantasies must be fed.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo5 months ago

Wonderfully crafted story as you have more to build on. Lisa’s submission and Kylee’s domination were hit

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

EXCELLENT!!! Your characters are all likeable and believable, which is a great combination!!! And the dinner table feast will be remembered as an all time favorite!!

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds3 months ago

Another great story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES