All Comments on 'Lisa's Journey'

by SlaveSlutTracy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving the story so far, but slightly surprised that Audrey allowed Lisa so many orgasms, with out her having to ask permission for them. Also Lisa very rarely used the term Miss Audrey when they were in bed. But it didn't take away from the story so I assume that it is softly softly approach so as not to scare Lisa off. As for the up coming return to the club, as far as we know Audrey has not set a dress code for Lisa, ie no knickers / underwear, but maybe that will be revealed in chapter 2.

Anyway thanks for a great story and looking forward to see how this develops.

Stay safe

Rgds Al

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed that, pushed all the right buttons for me. Eagerly looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories bring out the sub slut in me. Thank you once again.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Let's see, where do I start? 5* just doesn't cover how much my wife of over 51 years, and I liked this story. Yes, it borders on a BD/SM theme, but Lisa wants that element. Questions arise on what changed Lisa's desires from her hubby to another woman? Does she ever tell her husband? Can't wait for chapter 2. And chapter 3!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Well done SlaveSlutTracey!! I'm not usually a lesbian-slave kind of guy, but I'm all in on this little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Chapter Two: Lisa's journey takes her down a dark path."

.

Hate, hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. This ALWAYS earns a rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent start. Really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see where you take things from here.

Only one slight nitpick/bit of advice. If you plan a multi-chapter story, perhaps make sure to include "Ch. 01" in the title. That lets the reader know straight away that this will be just the beginning. Should remove the frustration clearly experienced by the reader below.

Excellent work, though. The story gets a full 5 stars from me, and I'll definitely be back for the next chapter.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter ! Nice to experience something that is fantasized about....mmmmm.

Curious MaverickCurious Maverickabout 2 years ago

Can honest say I was relieved to see a 2nd chapter was coming. Throughout the 2nd half I was waiting for the story to be more than a '1st time with caring woman' story, which was promised in the setup. As a fan of your earlier work, part of me was hoping this was a setup to tie into the Tracys ordeal plot line.

Happy to see new work being written, selfishly hope the time between posts isn't too far in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is quite well written, passionate, fun, and full of al the wonderful sensations women can give each other. I’m eagerly awaiting the next part. When might it be posted, if I may ask?

krfan5krfan5about 2 years ago

More please!! Please write more submissive lesbian stories....you are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was so HOT! At least 5 plus stars!!

Although being BI while in college, it was just before I married my husband. I experienced something like that that shook me to my core. It made me question if getting married was something I really wanted. It was at a club I hadn't been to before. I was alone because I was at the lesbian club to actually find out and expose more of my hidden sexual desires before being married.

What I found out was out of this world sexually. Being rather sexually submissive in my previous BI experiences, I needed more. That night I experienced so much more truly amazing terrific sex than even in my fantasies I'd ever thought was possible. It was a night that I'll never forget!

I was to be married in just over a week.. I felt so guilty! It was to be a big wedding. How was I to able to tell him that I was even more confused about marrying him? Being with that older woman showed me what could be in my future. It all felt so right. I'd been sexually pleasured so fantastically, like never before. The thing was that she wanted to continue our relationship. Was this really want I wanted?

I was getting married to a wonderful man! The wedding, the church. Every thing was booked. I had my wedding gown. I actually loved him too! I ended up walking down that aisle!

Now I'm 40, have a beautiful loving 18 year old daughter starting college this year. I still find myself wondering if I did the right thing. I still miss being with a woman sexually.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will teach you how how to swallow cum my little slave

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

so tender and erotic, loving this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent; more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story!

dogged1dogged1over 1 year ago

I am eagerly looking forward to more chapters, and the decadence that is promised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When can we expect more chapters

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Great story - one of the best BDSM lesbian stories I’ve read for a long time. As others have stated, I was pleased to know it is only the first of a series and have looked forward to seeing Ch2 come in.

You get 5* from me anyway, but my only slight frustration was not knowing more about why Lisa wanted this to happen so much at the start. Was it latent lesbian feelings (with a huge dollop of submissiveness thrown in), was she no longer in love with hubby or at least not getting the sexual satisfaction she was looking for, did her husband refuse to provide the domination she was seeking? It would have added to the richness of the story to have had this introduction.

Now on to Ch2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG what a fantastic story of the early stages of a domme/sub relationship. So beautifully written that the story is a vivid image.

As a woman in a similar situation to the sub here I can see exactly why she has so much desire and need for such attention, pain and intense pleasure.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible8 months ago

Promised a lot of dark desires and intense bdsm and instead got a cute romance story. Still enjoyed it though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveSlutTracy@SlaveSlutTracy
Update 03/22/2024 Chapter Two of The Subjugation of Amy has been published. Sorry that this took so long. I had some very serious issues with writes block on this story deciding on how I wanted it to precede. The next chapter is partially written. My hope that it is out soon ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES