Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long full strokes, stand on my toes tensing my legs and ass, hold the full penetration, loving his groans, "Give it.." brace my head on my arm against the wall, middle fingers griping my bone, feel his cock slipping by. So full my g-spot and clit pressurized, his hands on my tits or over my hand lending his muscle, strong legs lifting me from my stance. Arm across my midsection when my legs go weak, trapping my arm. Furiously thrashing my vagina with four fingers, his cream flooding, clouding my vision...

"Still coming.." Hot water turning lukewarm, hanging from his neck, cock wedged between my thighs, getting stiff again. Twinkle in his baby blues, hope he is planning to fuck me hard, brutal, love him so much, "Do anything you want to my body.." wrapping me in the soft fluffy robe is a disappointment.

"Don't open the blinds!" The drinks are strong, more vodka than tonic, "Quit acting like a three year old!" He laughs, opening all the cabinets, searching all the drawers,

"Pick a record.." Won't skip this song again, favorite album? Turn the volume up, hear him rummaging in the closet. "My Mom still got royalty checks," sensuous sway, he is hypnotized at the slow lewd motion of my hips, "She would disappear for days," 'You got to shake baby, you got to shake it' song is ending, I play it again, "Some times my dad took me with him to pick her up from the drunk tank.." stepping closer, I back away, swivel to stand on the couch, "Tell them she's a good mother, using me as a prop.." back and forth on the couch, when is he going to pounce, "She was just like my mom..." see his old girlfriend memories flash in his eyes.

Crowds me a bit, turn make sure he sees my digit swirl and plunge, add another finger to the cum that's leaking. "You didn't finish your ass cream pie little boy." He takes a step back, his turn to tempt me, stoking his cock, wrings a small drop out of the piss slit. Index finger curls across then under, sensitive tangle is the trigger he's pulling, "Shoot me with that thing...Stuff it in my mouth and blow my brains out...shove it up my ass, scatter my guts on the ground." Crimson crown darkens, rage building, show him how hard I want him to ravage my tits.

"Cunt is all stretched and sloppy.." Folded four fingers, he saw my shudder, stopped his slow masturbation. Wry smile turning to change the record, can't dance but the music infects his body, gives him rhythm, hard and fast the the tunes are blasting. "Fuck yea!" Rough fingers curled my pubic bone taking me off my feet, weightless for a moment landing hard half on the couch, squirting before my feet found the mattress.

Can't find the strength to move his hand on my chest to my throat, cumming so hard I can't form the words choke me, his four fingers testing boundaries, moments away from unconscious bliss any way.

"Wake up!" Two light slaps to my cheek, my hips are still doing a funky chicken dance, my hands grabbing the air, reaching for stars.

"Uuughhh!" His weapon has found my cervix, exhausting my lungs, evacuating my cunt creates a vacuum, my breaths depend on his cock. Kaleidoscope of colors when my eyelids drift, resounding slap to my ass opens my blurred vision. Songs all sound the same, driving bass, pounding drums, linked to his hips. Guitars screaming, my soundtrack if I could find my voice, calf shaking over his shoulder scissor slams my detonation button, my hips uncontrollable convulsions.

Dreamy I watch my hand caress his on my cheek, certainly he can feel my internal ripples, wild contractions as my orgasm continues. Silence as the tracks change to a new song, grinding our bones together, plead with my eyes, slap the back of his hand twice before wrenching my tit. Closes his blue eyes with his first injection, last sight was my palm striking his face! Sting has brought me back, his body is erratic, same as mine has been, music is random buzzing in our ears.

Slap me hard! Can he read that in my face? Breathing on my own again, large gasps, cock spewing life's elixir across my chest, "Slap me again!" My voice is an echo. Slap never materialized, both his hands holding our faces together, our vision locked together, our fates sealed in some cosmic calamity.

Watch him in his slumber, silent movie our only light, 'Marry me' talking in his sleep, 'My life' and something I didn't understand. Hours and the random nerve endings flaring, constantly on the edge of a glorious harmony. Close my eyes for the wonderful colors of orgasmic bliss, open my eyes to his, "Talk to me baby.."

Smallest whisper, eyelids cover his darting retinas "Love you Li.." Is he dreaming or awake? Thumb nudging my nipple sent shivers, small chuckle precedes the opening of his blue eyes.

Loving kiss pulling my knee over his hip, comfortable facing each other on our sides. His arm my headrest, light touch from the back of my knee, inner edge of my bun, diverts for the ticklish spot near my hip bone. Finds my breast with a gentle squeeze, never stopping until he has found every spot he can reach. Penis surges in my hand, feel the growth part my love canal, half hard my internal muscles will draw him the rest of the way.

Small squiggles got his penis half in, caress his chest, side of his face before taking his hand stretching our arms above us, as close as possible heart beats complimenting each other. "Tell me what you were dreaming." Soft feather kiss was his avoidance. "Why did you quit racing?" felt his heart skip a few beats,

"Racing is too dangerous, our baby needs a father.." Words verbatim from a repressed memory, inflection of his voice as if the phrase was in another voice ringing in his head.

All I could do to keep his shrinking dick in my pussy, "Remember that day at the track?" Got a small smile, "Fucked my dirty ass in the port-o-let! The look on the blondes face!"

Finger tickling my anus, "Nasty girl, you sucked my dirty cock!" sucked his tongue deep and hard, twirling mine round his til I was dizzy. "Don't move baby, let me do all the work," Full mast, our pelvic bones compressed, my superficial and deep muscle layers having a nervous breakdown. Spilling his racing memories..

*****