Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raised our flutes to Trina, shocked at Alex and I at the piano, arms and legs wrapped in a sinful embrace, "You will be punished for every word you say!" His orders once our guest had arrived. Ray with her rolling travel bag circles, inhales sharply behind her ear, moans his approval. Slithers around blocking her view, sniffing, inches from the blonde, steps back inspecting Trina head to toe. Gasping when he reaches in his pant pocket adjusting himself, her hands searching for anything to support herself, his arm around her waist saves her from fainting to the floor, helps her to a chair at the dining room table.

"Thought you might need something stiff.." Serving her a martini, two olives, "Must be warm," beads of sweat on her forehead. Helping her remove her jacket, tosses it nonchalantly to the floor, slides his martini, she gulps it too. Baby blues don't know where to stop, Alex sucking my tit, Ray nibbling on an olive on the little silver sword or the 'Bitch' paddle and riding crop on the table. Ray pours more martini from the pitcher, her hands trembling barely able to sip her drink, absent mindlessly undoing buttons on her white uniform shirt, "Relax we have a long night ahead." Ray calmly lifting her feet to his lap for a foot rub

.

"What do you like most about your job as a flight attendant?" Below the knee skirt is scrunched up to her hips, Ray giving her a very through foot and ankle massage, "Hands on the table!" Alex and I had glided closer, her fingers darting away from the very wet pink panties.

"I meet the most interesting people.. Sir" First clear words she has uttered since arriving.

"Greet our guest properly Li." Kiss, skillful tongue, quite long and dexterous, "And this is Alex." Ray allowed her the first tender touches to our breasts.

"Very pleased to meet you." Hitch in her words.

Ray's oily hands a breath away from her panties, "We are going to play a game..." Ray is observing her luscious lips, close so that she can inhale the aroma of our afternoon lovemaking, "You are the scorekeeper.."

Maddening she was getting his kiss, his fingers in her cunt, Alex and I an arms length away, white shirt over her shoulders so he could kiss and nibble the edges of her pink bra. Legs shaking as a waterfall of lust rushes over the cliff. Letting her feel his cock over his trousers prolonging the spasm, cock that we have been denied for hours. "Sir..I will follow your rules.."

Sharpie and a note book, 'Penalty Points' scrawled across the top, two columns marked Lisa and Alex. "Rule number one, one point for every word they speak." Taking notes for the other rules: Must remain standing, only their feet can touch the floor, any hands or knees or other body parts contacting is a penalty point. Another rule was Alex and Lisa had to maintain body contact at all times. "Last rule Trina, anytime you have an orgasm they both get a penalty point."

Both got a point immediately, gleefully, "Lisa you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen!"

"No Pink!" Lisa giggled.

Trina noticed that she was still mostly covered by her uniform, "Get naked!" Alex laughing as two penalty points each were marked before Trina was getting naked in a rush of six hands.

"Lisa hates pink Trina." Ray explains, "Turns her into miss pissy." Stuck my tongue out at Ray, Alex giggled until she saw Trina worrying about her soiled uniform, finger pointing so Ray gets the message he has to fix the problem, both of us hustling Trina to the boudoir, she is close to my size, tits are bigger..

Deep purple shelf bra, suspenders to match with black stockings, pair of Alex's high heels, toured her thru the playroom and sex toy collection, "You've used all of these?"

Shaking her head no Alex dangling the anal hook with a sad clown face, "What do these do?" Electro discharge twat torture devises had a steady light, fully charged ready to go. Unceremoniously Alex let her pussy balls drop to the floor, inserting a strapless. Trina was wobbling on her heels.

Charcuterie was on the table, "Need your strength.." Still in his tux, the perfect host, wanders over peeking past the curtains, Alex and I doing everything to distract him from our guest. Prancing in front of the curtains, swapping the strapless back and forth.

"My ass!" Trina chalked up a few points for Alex with a giggle.

"Bet you can get them on their knees with these." Lightening vibrators, small things pack a wallop, "Be the boss, tell them to do nasty things with these." Assortment of glass dildos and butt plugs.

"Love being the boss, I gonna own you fucking bitches.." Trina has her energy back and a score to settle. "Ding, ding, ding!" Trina adding more points when she found the zapper button.

Gentlemanly probing her likes and dislikes, sexual questions, 'No marks' Alex and I laughing out loud. Plain as day he can see the love bites from our girly torture.

Howling, nearly fell to the floor laughing, "NO ANAL!"

Earlier all James Bond'e in his tux spying thru the door crack, saw Trina double penetrated hung in the sex swing. Alex and I switching back and front til she couldn't tell who was kissing her. Numerous hatch marks on the scorecard, that's when she started red ink for her pleasure peaks.

Upping her game, "Enough talking, when do I get your dick.." one heel on the table, fuck you finger opening her asshole.

"You haven't seen the city lights yet.." Wrapping his tux jacket over her shoulders pushed the button to open the curtains. Alex had warned her nosey neighbor, "See the light on in that window?" Ray standing behind her, "He's watching thru his telescope," holding the lapels over her tits, brushing her nipples with his fingers, "He can see you grinding your ass on my cock."

Alex and I putting on a show smearing the window with our oiled tits. Jacket fell to the floor, "Let that stranger see you fuck me!" Ray mauling her boobs, "Cum on my fingers for him, let him see you squirt.." Trina frantically tearing at his pants, grabbing his cock over the material, "Turned his light out so you can't see him get his cock out..he thinks you're beautiful..all his cream wasted on the floor instead of your magnificent breasts." Alex and I would be laughing at her predicament except for Trina pushing that button on and off.

"Mother fucking," Trina has turned feral, "teasing prick!" Wildcat has broken his grip, "Goddam asshole!" shirt ripped from his chest, "Need that fucking cock!" hook and zipper are probably ruined as his pants fall to his ankles. Jumping to get his cock where she wanted it knocked him over on the carpet all her weight smashing herself to the hilt. "Fuck me fucker!" Slapped him, wailing herself to ports unknown, cussing stopped when she seized breathless, collapsing on his chest a shaking mess.

Alex and I closed the curtains, laid out a fluffy beach towel beside them, garter belt askew, one stocking ripped at her knee. Kisses her, rolls over, we help him get his clothes untangled, "Fucking bitch likes it rough!" Talking to Alex and me, takes the remote from me, "Hold onto this," Trina's awareness is returning, his lips and teeth nipping at her breasts, short strokes with about half his cock, "If you let go all three of you will be spanked."

Trina's crooked smile, "No spanking.."

Firm ass already had several cherry red handprints, Trina gave us a burst tossing the controller back to me. All of us giggled when he put it back in her hand, "Every time you cum make sure they do too."

Speared her hard and deep, knocked her breath out with an oomph. Alex and I on our knees watching her get pummeled, dirty talking, "No more!" Says no to everything she wants, "No it's too big for that hole!" Ankles up by her ears, mostly gibberish when he pulled out flinging jizz on her face and tits. Herbal tea gives him the sweetest sperm, Alex and I grazing quick like a bunny. Trina's wary and doe eyed, waiting for the slaying tiger to pounce from the bushes, sacrificing her short life to the glutinous laws of the jungle.

"Babe let go of the button.." Moments before I passed out.

*****

"No more mimosas.." Trina was making us laugh all thru a light breakfast, herbal tea made her feel warm and fuzzy. "Does he always cook for you girls naked? I would have to say no to that!" Telling us flight attendant stories, has a condo in Chicago. Seniority allows her to have a consistent schedule, mostly New York and Denver flights. Regulations on hours was forcing her to layover, told us about some of the rules. "You met Beth my co-worker and friend, lives in Denver with her husband, took me to the Shayla concert, that was a wild night!"

*****

Trina's story: Didn't want to go actually, "Pop singing girls are dime a dozen, when she sang the blues, oh my god!" Forth album with those four songs, covering that old Patsy Cline song 'crazy', Beth's theme song. Beth's husband broke his leg in a motorcycle crash so they were letting the crowd thin out, Uber had a waiting list and they were drinking any way. About to leave when this lady started playing piano and Shayla came out and humped the piano! All of us were feeling extra sexy, Beth and me in the backseat of the Uber had her husband extra kinky.

Her husband gets insanely jealous when she has sex with someone else, spanking her makes her even hornier, things she did to me! "Made me cum five times!" After using her safe word he turned on me, "Loves it when I tell him no, takes it anyway!" neither of us could sit for two days.

*****

"No to you Ray! All day long!" Trina's story had me and Alex squirming in our seats, "No to you Lisa, I'm not putting that thing in my cunt!" getting fluffy robes so we could open the curtains, "Are both of them charged yet?"

Video of Shayla's Red Rocks concert on the big flat screen was raising the temperature. "Tell us another story Trina." Alex had the linked the zappers to her cell phone, busy swirling her finger on the screen. Second vibe was on the table, power off, next to the crop, paddle and scorecard.

"Beth told me this story...oomph that little fucker is powerful.." Alex chuckled.

"Margaritas!" Lisa also had several bottles of Don Julio tequila on the counter, shot glasses, fresh cut limes.

"Years ago Beth had a fantasy, a gang bang," Unfolding the story, her punishment was two hickory switches bound with twine, drew blood and left scars. "He kisses those, calls them stretched marks, nearly every day," Trina picked up the crop, "This is going to leave marks.."

"Do you have a safe word?" Alex was closing the thin inner shades, robe falling to the arm of the love seat.

"Chrysanthemum!" Trina let her robe cover the back of the dining chair.

"Shot's of Tequila for everybody!" Ray was pouring, Alex and I, laughing.

"What?" Trina wants an answer. Ray paused the light taps with the crop on the toy in her pussy.

"You all have the same safe word!" Ray was licking the tip of the riding crop, four shots ready on the table.

"Butt boy, do you suck cock?" Girls talk in the shower, Trina listened about pissing him off, Ray gave us the side eye, poured himself another shot.

"Tequila makes him mean," Tightened my robe and hugged myself, "He's hit me before."

"You know that's not true!" Got some fire out of him.

"Big dildo go cook us some food," Alex knocking him down a bit more.

"Make it hot Ray.." Trina was watching his red speedos we forced him to wear.

"Trina..could you help?" Twinkle in his eye, grin I know so well.

"Alex could you help me in the other room?" Needed high heels and some Swedish massage oil, strap on.

"No Ray!" With a giggle, "Those are hot! Kiss me again!" Fanning her mouth, eyes watering, he's dropping jalapeños in the blender for his salsa, didn't wipe the seeds from his fingers. Made a show of wrapping her arms around Ray kissing him passionately when I dropped her heels on the kitchen floor with a clatter.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! My pussy is on fire! My ass too!" Ray is licking his fingers and laughing. We blocked her from running to the shower, reinserted her pussy popper toy, Alex has been saving the batteries for some time. Aromatic oils blunted most of Ray's torture, fajitas starting to sizzle.

"These are great!" Trina with her mouth full, "Where did you learn to cook Ray?" Shrugs his shoulders, typical.

"He talks more with his eyes and grin," Alex chuckles.

"He's got a few tricks up his sleeve, should have warned you." Gave her my best sorry face.

"What's our safe word?" Trina raised her hand for a high five.

In unison, "Chrysanthemum!"

Pays to be in broadcasting, steady stream of random songs on the video, surround sound. The older seventies stuff that Ray loves have the album cover or a collage of artful scenes. One song when he plays this album, skips it at home, starts playing after one of Shayla's blues tunes. Trina noticed his demeanor change, he downed two shots. Walked over to the curtains peeking out, ignored Alex and I dancing, stand up dildo fuck.

"Does he love or hate that song?" Trina didn't want to be left out joining us for a three way dance. Danced a little closer to the piano Alex reaching for the vibrators remote, "Finally fucking bitch.." Trina had some extra rhythm to her steps, "Waiting for hours for you to turn this thing on.."

"Love this song!" Video playing on the screen, Trina mimicking the girl dancing on the screen, that song, our song. Shayla's secret pain kink that Alex and I had been craving, he is not smiling. Alex found the app for the vibrator, switched it to follow the music, Trina is in another world. Ray is setting shots on the table, drinks one, refills. Takes one to Trina dancing around the room, kisses him passionately after both the glasses were empty.

Cock jumps out angry, ready to burst, Trina still dancing on her knees lowering the red skimpy swim shorts, "Suck my cock bitch.."

Snap of his fingers, pointing us to the floor at his feet, gulped our tequila hustled to our knees hands behind our back. "Face fuck us.." Alex was already getting her share. Trina wide eyed, Ray holding Alex's head tight till her tears started.

"Dirty fucker." Alex coughing it out. Shaking my head side to side, reached for his ass, batted my hands away.

"Make me take it all.." Trina seeing my red face.

"Mother fucking bastard.." Trina gagging, slapping his thighs, desperate, close to passing out. Alex licking his balls, throated deep. "Cum on our faces!" Trina with her mouth open, newborn chick waiting for a momma bird to regurgitate nourishment.

First blast hits her In the middle of her forehead flowing into her short blonde hair, "In her hair!" Alex begs, second blast is on target, Alex using it as hair gel. Fourth and fifth, sixth was weaker. He won't admit it, loves my two fingers strumming his prostrate, milk him till his balls shrivel.

"Not done yet cunts!" Ray laughing at Trina, short blonde hair plastered to her head, Alex pulling it into a spiky hair-do.

Drinking from the bottle he pours us a round, Trina delivers ours, Alex has me bent over the back of the love seat, "Want your cock Ray!" Alex jammed me hard, jealous she is not keeping my attention.

Trina mesmerized with his dick, stroking himself readying himself for the next go round. In my haze see him planning, vigorous music synced with the vibe (Taking it to the street by the Doobie Bros) has Trina at his feet powerful vibrator keeping the beat taking her to her knees.

Turned off the music, Alex and him at the computer looking for other videos: Blonde, Brunette and Red head competing for a big dick, porno is every where these days, doesn't have any sound. "Took piano lessens, wasn't very good." Trina recovering, vibrator passive at the moment, "Hope that isn't just for show." Pointing at the grand piano.

Fuck! He is standing over us, "Play for us Li.." Alex is a fucking bitch.

Sun is going down, city lights creating a blurry mosaic on the thin curtains, only light inside is the eerie glow of the big screen. "Scorekeeper," changing the subject, "Every penalty point is a swat, high score chooses, paddle or crop."

Trina looks at the note book, "Alex."

Ray grabs the page, "Red marks are your orgasms, who has the high score?"

"I do, can't believe I went over the top that many times last night."

"Told you to hold onto the remote, you thru it away. You're going to get punished for the contempt." didn't take her long to grab the riding crop handing it over to Ray. Yes!

"Play for us Li.." Tone of his voice leaves me breathless.

Stanza was the same I played for Shayla at Red Rocks, "I've heard that before.." Trina was locked and loaded with the fully charged zapper, Alex had the regular remote. Multitude of mistakes, couldn't concentrate, Ray kissing Trina, playing with her boobs,

Alex goading them, "Li..play one one of Shayla's bluesy songs.."

How dare Trina call me Li! Bent over the piano, his hands squashing her tits in my face, "No Ray it's to big.." My ass clenches, pussy quivers, Alex assisting the coupling,

"Need you.." I beg. His eyes burning into mine, "Fuck me Ray!" Big fat cock piercing her rectum, every inch, should be me, tearing me apart, why do I do this? Why does he? I begged him.

Will he give Alex and I the discipline we need? "Shayla.." His voice trembles with fear..

Song/video has played several times today: door opens slowly, creaking hinges; little finger reaching that high note. Tension builds; Trina bracing herself, tits flopping erratically, Alex holding her leg, other on top of the piano. Video plays: Betrayal of the cruelest kind, I was his only love! Drawers of most intimate wear scatted on the floor, sheets flung in the air, tearing portent from the walls, walls that are crashing to the ground. Alex raises her hand, rising crescendo of the song as Trina's guttural cries erupt, "Give her the lightening!"

Jittering pupils, spastic limbs flying in all directions, his essence arcing thru the air splattering the back of her head. Convulsing body dumped on top of the piano, seeks the position of a mothers womb, vibrator jettisoned from her cunt sliding across the lacquered finish dropping to the floor still running.

"Love you Li..I did it for you." He looks as crestfallen as I feel.

"Need more," angel kisses along his deflating dick, gather the ass juice with my lips, resist his want to lift me from my knelling supplication, "Let me.." grab his ass, suck the crown. The throb reaches my soft pallet.

"Love you Li.." Lost in his kisses, cock stirring my soul, my womb, magical afterglow that will last for hours, "Shayla..." Deep in my vision, his questions.

"We want to ride the dragon." Alex stole his kiss.

"We need the animal.." his stiff buns, holding back his release, "Flood my cunt.."

Shaking he can't hold back, "Do it Trina!" Strap-on found it's home deep, Alex and I restraining Ray, Trina brutally battering his inner sanctum, will he be our Roadie when he regains his senses?

Side eye when Trina giggled at his unsteady walk to the kitchen, new full bottle of tequila, takes a pull from the open bottle, "Take all those towels to the playroom." Trina and I gathered the towels, various dildos and other stuff.

Ray and Alex were browsing selections on the big screen. "Ta-da!" Alex had extinguished the big screen, we could see the flickering of light at the end of the hall, out of the darkness into...We wanted this.

"Nooo..Ray." Trina had spread the towels on the floor as instructed.

Alex and I could hardly contain ourselves, "No Ray!" Snickers.

"Is she going to get a spanking.." Ray placed her on the towels, butt on her high heels back against the side of the bed. Riding crop pointing us to do the same, Ray studying the video, blindfolded girl suspended from the ceiling. Mirrors in the room seem to reflect the torture all around us, loving caress of the leather flap, armpits, tits. Sliding up the victims inner thigh, soaking in the fluid leaking from her vagina.