Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no.." Trina copied the moans from the screen.

"Can I have a drink?" Suddenly I needed courage, audio lowered for the screams, snapping crop, welts on her breasts. Bottle in one hand and in the other...Shakes his head when I reached for the bottle. "Rat bastard!"

Moving Trina's knees wider with the crop, lifting her chin taking away her sight of his hard angry cock. Pouring until the liquor overflowed dripping on her cheeks, neck and breasts. Driving his cock down her throat after swallowing, head trapped by the bed.

"Fucking son of bitch!" Alex knew what she was doing tilted her head back, furious fingers squelching her pussy.

"Cocktails.." I wanted, needed...

Several rounds, sometimes pouring the tequila around the tip of his cock on our outstretched tongues. Highly intoxicated, Trina lost her will power, piss seeping, a flood, Ray letting her soak the flap at the end of the crop. Porn video had several scenes, always with the woman interviewed at the end, BDSM tutorial. "Limp dick!" Maybe we shouldn't have laughed at Trina's comment.

"Panty boy!" Why did I say that?

Smooth jazz playing in the background, Ray is lifting me to sit on the edge of the bed, see shadows thru the stockings he used as blindfolds. Crop in the middle of my chest demands me to my back, Alex and Trina breathing heavy, lifts my feet stuffing a pillow at the small of my back. "Don't let go.." Foot on each side pressed into my hands, rough hand stretching my ankle high, a female touch draws my toes to her lips, love the moans as I begin laving the two feet available to me. "Love you LI." Alex is on my left, my leg over her outstretched limb.

"Trina," on the right, "You don't have to do this..." Three wide open cunts for his targeting.

"Fuck I gotta piss again!"

"Like the view fucker!" Three of us with school girl giggles. Can only imagine what he sees, did he use ropes or something on their outside legs and arms? Three pussies in a row, keeps sticking his dick in one or the other, or our ass. Keeps making minor adjustments so he has our tits uncovered, pulling and pinching makes us crazy.

"Where did you go butt boy?" Alex yelled.

Swoosh, swoosh, he's back, it's been a few minutes, Shayla's song, performed by the other singer plays while his shadow paces. Wet flaps rub my top lip, did Trina piss again? Hear his chuckle, hope my stream hit him. "Cunts, listen to the instructions.." Ten swats each, count backward, say out loud the part of our body was struck followed by Sir! Lose count or let go your grip on each other the count will start over. Music ended, started over, may hate this song before it is over..

Whap! "Ten! My tit sir!" Trina was first, crop is circling my nipple.

"Which one?"

"Right tit sir!" Hear the whistle, nobody said anything.

"Ten, my cunt sir" Alex was slow to speak, fingernails digging into my ankle. Every time he strikes the crop rubs or lightly taps the same spot on my body.

"Seven, my left tit..sir." Trina is whimpering. Terrifying, hearing the air split with out some one crying out, is he giving them the warning taps?

Alex sputters, "Six, my pussy sir." Christ I'm coming with the handle of the riding crop slashing at my g-spot.

"Five, right thigh sir." Must of sounded worse than the blow, Alex barely reacted.

"Three! My asshole!" Didn't say sir, is Trina going to have to start over? Handle shoved up my ass, he's sucking my clit! My thrashing, Alex let go of my ankle.

"Hit me motherfucker!" Taunting me had caused an irrational need for pain, Alex and Trina reduced to whimpering babies.

"Chrys...Chrysanth.." Trina could not pronounce her safe word, hope he remembered the hand signal.

"Drink some water.." missed her contact Ray moving her away, heard his lips smooching her, Alex making love to my toes, "Cum for me baby.." He's making love to Trina!

"Turn that fucking song off!" I'm one fucking class A bitch, fucked up mess, Alex is getting the cuffs on my wrists. Bar kept my hands apart, wouldn't be able to support my weight with out the high heels, "Don't want to hear that god-dam song any more!"

"How do you do that Ray.." Trina sighs. His dick is a magic wand, lasts all day, of course I love it when it's used as a battering ram.

Trina with her hand on his cute butt as he rolls Alex into ecstasy, she's still glowing in pleasure. "Over here! Hanging out!" Kicking out swinging in circles, "Remember me!"

"We need to shut that cunts mouth," Alex pushing Ray off to the side, grabbed the stocking from the bed.

"Blindfold her too!" Trina and Alex made a surprisingly good team.

"She needs it Ray,"

"Welts like ours.." Must have been Ray's hand that took all my weight at my pubic bone, coming like crazy flailing in the air.

Swish! Why did I want this? They can't understand the words I'm trying to say, "Use your fingers to count." Spread my palms, ten digits spread wide, sting on my left palm, fold the index finger on my right hand. Humping the air, let him know where I want it, right tit getting the light taps, whap!

One side of my ass is on fire! Wiggling as the crop tickles my arm pit, whap! Twisting I need the other tit! Tickles my other underarm, whap! Just above my clit. Lift a knee feeling the gentle caress on my pussy, Whap, whap whap whap on my ass, too many to count, both hands fisted in agony.

Left cheek feels the leather, No! Not my face! Pissed myself hearing the whistle in the air. One tit then the other in quick succession, once swiping the nipple sent ripples thru my body.

Cock going up my ass, his hands gripping behind my knees. Upthrusts ease the pain in my wrists and shoulders, dropping down is an exquisite confusion of sensations. How can this be? Slaps on my inner thighs, left, right, getting closer to my cunt. My clit! They don't understand my muffled need, my tits! Need to punish my cunt! Yes! Harder!

"Yeow!" Felt like my bowels were sucked out my asshole, "Those were my nuts!"

"We're sorry Ray!"

"I missed!" Trina sounded sorry.

Both of then couldn't stop laughing. "Turn that fucking song off, please.."

*****

"Need to be at the airport at eleven for the afternoon flight to Denver." Giggles that she will have another chance to serve us. Alex keeps a stack of hundred dollar bills near the entrance, they are not doormen, they are guardian angels. Trina had both uniforms, plus the rest of her laundry fresh from the dry cleaners. Town car for Trina to the airport, all part of the homeowners dues, tips gave Alex preferred service.

"Don' think I can sit for four hours," Trina's co-worker had pillows in our seats, knowing grin.

"Mile high service anytime you need it sir." Mineral water, both of us have a hellacious hangover.

Stopped at my place for my work clothes, Chinese delivery for dinner, "Hold me please all night..." Ray hates holidays, thirty voicemails waiting for him, e-mails, same as my day was going to be.

Back to work morning shower, "Ten.." ass in the mirror he kisses each bruise, some are larger, two bruises overlapping? "Won't ever do this again Li..I love you." Still painful, pokes with a finger, tender lips sucking. Bosoms are polka dotted, so is my mons, twenty seven total. Dried my body with a towel, moisturizers applied tenderly still feel the dull ache.

Slow and tender left his deposit bent over the sink, watching each other in the steamy mirror, sperm leaking, I was spreading over my pubic area, "Gonna wear it all day." Helping me pull up the cotton panties. "Don't be late for work.."

*****

"We need groceries," Still in my work clothes despite his attempts, "Tomorrow." His hug and kisses can be persuasive, "My office has already made plans, they're forecasting a hundred year storm." He was tired, I've been standing as much as I could, newscast blaring for Thursday afternoon.

"Lived here all my life, it's bullshit." nibbled my ear lobe.

"Fucker, do want a spanking?" Stocked up on wines, margarita ingredients, plenty of stuff for some hearty stew, big prime rib roast and all the vegetable to complete a week and a half of meals. Love the way he plans meals, shopping with him is truly a joy, "Egg plant..parmesan?"

"Eat me.." giggling he is pawing at my skirt.

"Get some cucumbers in case I fail your expectations ma'am, Big'uns!" Most of the lady shoppers were jealous, laughter all the way around. Temperature dropped a good twenty degrees while we were shopping.

Miss the neighbors, Bo has moved in with Jason, very happily pregnant. Nurse across the way has moved to a beautiful house very close to her new hospital and promotion. Both the apartments empty, below Ray the old man is deaf, "Loud as you want!" Four inches of snow on the drive to work Thursday.

Going too fast, what in the hell is he doing? Car was engulfed in the huge drift where he usually parks. Drivers door and left taillight is the only thing exposed, gets out slamming the door, the twenty five minute drive has lasted an hour and a half. "Fuck'um! If they want me to work they can come and get me!" Soaked and mad, got stuck twice, missed his kiss while he peeled his wet clothes.

Double take when he realized I was wearing the warmup suit from Shayla's concert, "Love you Li..sorry it was a bad day." Hug and a kiss before untangling his feet from the wet jeans. "Fuck the heating bill," thermostat raised to eighty five.

"Order Chinese take-out? I'll answer the door naked!" dropping his underwear. News just announced state of emergency, no travel, snow was sticking to the window.

"What are you doing?" Homemade beef soup I had attempted had been transformed into a wonderful pot of beef stew. "Letting it simmer!"

"No! With the mattress monkey fuck!" Tables has been moved to the bedroom replaced with the mattress on the floor tight against the pit group couch.

Demanding customers had worn his patience thin, overnight shipments that failed, many of them. First time I've ever heard him complain, "Fucking railroad!" One of my maintenance locations was the worst, all those other companies, I had no idea who his customers were.

Provoked by a co-worker, would have come to blows, "Pussy locked himself in the bathroom.." Reminded me of his sisters stories beating up the bullies, still waters run deep in this man. "Leave the suit on, I want you sweaty.." Old comforter he was going to throw away was making a good base for the love nest he was fabricating.

"Our package was delivered to my office today!" Massage kit from the spa in New York, various oils and herbal teas.

"Fed-Ex fucked up my life!" He was starting to calm.

My zipper lower, "Can we open a bottle of wine?" Sad eyes and tiny head shake.

Bright kitchen lights, both of us stirring different pots, "Can I have a taste?" Spoon over his cupped hand, blowing, turning towards me, "So good.." A kiss, rapidly more than half hard, "Hot," swirl my lingual persuasion, "In here," serious seal over my taste buds, neither of us can talk.

Sighs when my jacket falls open, bruises aren't dark purple anymore, "Too much light.." tugs the fabric back over my shoulder, closes his eyes as memories flash, opens them when my commitment touches his belly. Slow and sensual suck his dick strong till I get what I need. Love this man, lifting me for a slow kiss, drawing my tongue deep, tasting us together, holding me tight. "Where's your corkscrew.."

Broke thru to his funny bone, first delightful chuckle of the night, maybe his whole day. Every aromatic candle in the spa kit, on the counters, shelves near his stereo, bathroom. Only light was the lamp over his record collection and the flickering tv, sound off.

"Not fair times two.." Won't let me remove my coverings.

"That's the sexiest outfit you have!" Laughs at his lies, wind howling outside, near sweltering inside.

"Pitiful, tried to make soup the way my mother did..You came in and made it wonderful!" Both of us had our fill of the hearty dinner, plenty left over, garlic toast, on our second bottle of red wine.

"Start with the A's.." play every record, sorted alphabetically.

Damn him! Over my warmups he is searching for each and every spot, tugging the fabric over my nipples, zipper up to my neck again! Snapping the waistband, "He-He.." seeing the wet spot grow dragging the seam over my clit, came twice! Removes my hand from his stiff prick, tickle his sides, candle light dancing on his oiled abs.

"Odd isn't it.." He is inching my zipper down, "Loved," rubbing the end of his magic wand on the first exposed fading bruise, "the power.." lips sucking hard renewing, "To make you lose control.." Cock tapping the love mark, mouth and teeth adding a new internal hemorrhage, an eternity when a new record was playing again.

Timeless, maneuvering my body finding the next spot, sea of cushions and pillows. Reliving every swing, sharp stinging strike, ache as the marl formed, renewed with a loving touch. Record played, some obscure local band from ages ago, left the cover protruding when it was returned.

"Please, please, in me..." my labia, one of those overlaid double bruises, cock so close, meticulous only a few left, 'Hand in Hand, like lovers are supposed to..' Dire straits playing, desperate, "Love me deep.."

Lips on my underarm is not a tickle, stoic shock throughout my body. Olfactory senses are on overload, sweat and the candles, essential oils. Craved for my tits, ass or cunt to be punished, armpit was a complete surprise, recalling my insane fear my cheek bone his would be target...

Overwhelmed my limbs not functioning, confused nerve endings yearning to hold him, observe his care before the music starts again. Cum drunk? Fugue state where I wish it would end so we could start over? Cunt screaming as the few inches withdraw, crevice quirking, cervix hungrily seeking millions of the swimming seeds of his soul..

Mumbling, dream has seized his body, gasping for a breath, crying out, suckling my breast, "mum..always loved you.." Waking eyes open and full of wonderment, sights of the world, a womb that he will never return. "Need to tell you about my mother.."

*****

"What did my sister tell you?" I can make scrambled eggs.

"Ha_ha! She told me you beat the shit our of her husband." Records are still spinning, snow has slowed.

"These records are hers, only thing I kept when we cleaned out the storage locker." He opened the balcony door for a moment, brace of cold snowflakes shrinking his pee-pee.

"Told me you paid the rent when she couldn't." Dipped his chin, hot herbal tea and eggs disappearing fast.

"My earliest memories, her singing, playing the records, telling me her most intimate thoughts." Conversation slowed with our shower.

"Love the smell of sex in the morning.." laughed at his acknowledgment, big fart. Still blizzard conditions outside, news reports conditions should improve, hot oil massage took our cares away. Mother quit using him as a therapist when he started talking, almost four years old.

"My kindergarten teacher thought I was autistic, told her, 'It is difficult to listen if I am speaking.' I could always go to her when I got in trouble." He was in trouble a lot. When he entered school she started spending her days with visiting musicians, smoking marijuana, then worse. Big sister became his mother, "Mom was always gone, playing some bar, dad drinking all the profits from the bar he managed."

Hated the screaming matches, the bickering so he wandered the neighborhood to get away. "Keep pumping baby!" Got him in the corner, riding him amazon, middle finger poking his prostrate, his thumb driving my clit wild. Wants me to sit on his face again, I need him to keep talking...

Wonderful dinner, prime rib leftovers for a week, "Want to hear that song! Why do you skip it all the time?" Sudden blinking, some movie playing in his mind at a very high speed, eyes roll as sudden memories arise.

"Tired of wine, time for some gin.." He also found some more candles. Old race cars playing on a video he dug up, feel his body twitch concentrating on the screen, "That's the last song she recorded as a back up singer."

Slap his limp dick on his belly when he quits talking, "Mama was so fucked up she couldn't hit the notes, again." Had the liner notes, he won't even say her name, points at the credits, vocals by..."Mom and dad moved to Colorado to get straight, Gwen my big sister was on the way.." Dad was an equipment specialist. Showed me the old album, his dad was the guitar player, "Mom was the lead singer for the one hit wonder, singing back up paid better."

"All her dirty little secrets, one year old doesn't understand.." Mama was everything to the little boy, three year old absorbed every word. "Remember my first day at school, abandoned." Sent Christmas cards to his first teacher until she passed away. Shy little boy acting out for attention, she saw the spark, when he talked the words were way beyond his years. "Don't know why they never divorced, her slut-ing around, Dad drinking himself to oblivion."

"Gwen saved all your trophies.." Very drunk, mad at himself that his dick won't get stiff. Nearing the end of the records, I've been doing the turntable, "Little boy why did you quit?" Blow the candles out, leave the TV on with no sound, clear skies and very cold tonight. Curled in a ball, wonder what he's dreaming?

Woke up several times as he reflexively suckled my teat in his sleep, hope he doesn't start calling me mama. Sliding away he balls up again, snoring slightly, will he keep talking today? Spilled his guts last night, his childhood so much different than mine.

Steeping a pot of herbal tea, my love for him grows with every sip, ramping up my need for his body invading, his essence flooding my womb. Sneaking a peak out the balcony door, people starting to defile the pristine white blanket, blue skies and blinding sunlight. Whump! Snow caked on the window suddenly dropping, surprised faces shoveling the steps at my nude visage.

Scrambling to close the curtains shuffled some pillows over Ray, waking with a moan. "Love you Li.." Moan like that I could live with for the rest of my life.

Giggles tearing away his blanket wishing for some morning wood, "Wake up little boy.." Lips on the under vee.

"Do you know where that's been?" Scolding me probably how his mother talked to him, shaking my head crown bouncing from my tongue to the roof of my mouth, "Kiss me.."

Thinks he is torturing me with his morning breath. "Tea is ready for you.."

Considered being nasty, instead I stood behind him, let me do figure eights in the toilet. Left over beef and eggs over easy for brunch, herbal tea and crumpets. "Fuck it.." Even with the sun shining the high was still in the low twenty's, snow removal crews had only cleared the steps and some of the sidewalks. Two or three feet of snow wasn't going any where soon, "Did we drink all the gin? Screwdrivers!"

Refreshing shower after the other body functions intruded, hands slipping here and there, decadence of having a man wash my hair. Tease him relentless, bring him to the edge with my oral skills, "Snowball fight?"

Herbal tea certainly has sweetened his semen, his balls full and tight, "Need to eat it out of your pussy again.." How many times has he done that this weekend? Couple times he left his deposit on my breasts, sharing the bounty with sweet kisses, digits deep in my cunt. Rinse and repeat for hours on end, dribbling the body wash on his magic wand one hole has been neglected for too long.

Shut the water, saving some hot water for a rinse, won't be denied. Slick scented wash, one then two fingers coating my inside, we don't have any words intent was clear. Stills my hips, teases the opening, bracing myself bent over hands on the wall, look over my shoulder eyes pleading for him to shove.. "Deeper.." Making me beg, one hand reaching for his nuts, tug until they are firm on my clit.