Lisa's Mother Comes to Town

Story Info
Young Lisa's seductive mother causes drama.
11.2k words
4.23
31k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat on the table, her cheeks bright red with embarrassment. Around the room were art students, busily sketching, looking up to analyze her naked body and then looking down to return to their work. She tried to cover herself with her arms. "Please be still," spoke a stern female voice from her right. Lisa turned. It was her mother.

"Mom?" Lisa asked rhetorically and incredulously. Her beautiful mother was dressed in a black cocktail dress and black heels.

"Lisa," her mother said reassuringly. "Don't be ashamed. Everyone wants to see my girl." She reached out and brushed Lisa's black bangs with her hand.

Just then, one of the students whistled inappropriately at her. A second student joined her. Lisa looked around the room. The students were all whistling at her. She felt overwhelming shame and humiliation, but a slight rush of excitement. She turned back to her mother. "Mommy..."

Her mom was whistling, too. It was a symphony.

Unconsciousness slipped away. A fade to black. The whistling, however, continued. Slowly, Lisa entered consciousness. Her eyes opened and absorbed the morning rays of sunlight penetrating the breach between her white curtains.

What is that whistling? she thought for a split second. Ohhh... It was the birds, celebrating morning outside her apartment. Or maybe they were just whistling at her. It was springtime, after all. Mating season.

Lisa collected her thoughts as she looked around her room. That was a weird one, she thought. Lisa was near the end of her period. She always had weirdly visual dreams, often sexual, around the final day. But she could never remember one involving her mother before. Then she remembered: Her mother was coming to visit. Surely she had been on Lisa's mind, as they had spoken just before bed.

Not wanting to analyze further, Lisa peeled back her covers and slipped her petite nude body into a bathrobe. She went to the bathroom to pee and check on the status of her period. It was all clear. She walked out.

Her roommate Alan's door was closed. But she could hear giggling from within. He was with one of his "girlfriends." Lisa rolled her eyes and shook her head.

It had been about a month since they had fucked. She didn't normally think of sex in stark terms, but Alan had made very clear, through his actions, that that's what it was: a fuck. Not to mention, Lisa had cheated on her boyfriend Jason in the process. So it had to be simply a fuck. Catching feelings for Alan was a waste of time. He was almost twice her 23 years, after all. And clearly he was still enjoying a freewheeling lifestyle. AND they were roommates. It would never work, she reasoned. But then, reason never seemed to work with emotions. Lisa was doing her best to compartmentalize whatever part of her soul was stirred by Alan.

Not only had they fucked, but she let him come inside of her, without a condom. That was something she wouldn't even let her boyfriend do. For a few days, Lisa felt...not regret, but fear that he might have impregnated her. Fear, but on a much more primitive level, desire. If money and health care and weight gain and shame and all the other stuff were not factors, yeah, she would love to have his seed inside her. He was handsome and smart, and they would have a beautiful baby. But she was in grad school, finding her way in life, messing up and learning. Babies, however adorable, were not in her playbook. Above all else, she felt stupid for letting her hindbrain govern her actions in that moment of sexual frenzy.

After breakfast, Lisa heard Alan's sleepover friend leave, and he came to the living room to join her. They exchanged pleasantries.

"My mom will be here in about ten minutes," she told Alan, putting her phone down. "If you want to meet her."

"That's a big step," Alan joked. There was an awkward pause. "Cool, I'll shower now, and say hello."

As he walked toward the bathroom, Lisa rolled her eyes and smiled a little. Such a dork.

While Alan showered, Lisa got dressed. She heard the buzzer ring. Her mom was earlier than anticipated. She buzzed her mom in and answered her ensuing knock on the door.

"Hi, Mommy!" Lisa exclaimed.

"My little princess!" her mom replied, and the two embraced. Her mother squeezed her hard, and Lisa squeezed back. They pulled back and enjoyed each other's presence. Her mother had on a colorful sundress that complemented well the tawny skin of her neckline, face, and arms.

"Come on in. Alan is in the shower, but he wants to say hi."

"Wonderful. Do you want to invite him to dinner with us tonight?" her mom asked.

Lisa thought about it for a moment. "Ummm, sure. I guess."

Her mom squinted at her. "Everything okay?"

Lisa collected herself. "Yeah, fine. All goo--ood," she sang slightly.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Alan emerged wearing a towel around his waist.

"Oh! I'm sorry," he said. "I thought I had more time." He looked at Lisa.

Lisa's mother smiled glowingly at Alan's half-naked presence. "That's quite all right," she said flirtatiously. "I'm Caterina. So nice to meet you." She extended her hand; Alan shook it.

"Alan," he smirked.

"Lisa's told me a bit about you," Caterina remarked. Oh God, Lisa thought. She certainly hadn't told her mother that they'd had sex. Hopefully Alan wouldn't think she had.

"Nothing but good stuff, I hope," Alan joked.

"Well," said Caterina, "I think maybe she's been holding back on me." She smiled fiendishly.

"Mom," Lisa said. "We should get going."

"Right," Caterina laughed. "Alan, I'm in town for a couple of days for a conference, and am staying at the Marriott downtown. We'll be going out to dinner nearby tonight. Not sure where yet. Would you like to join us?"

Alan looked at Lisa, who smiled. "Uhhh, sure, I think so. Sure. Lisa, just text me the details."

Lisa nodded. "No problem. Come on, mom. It's a beautiful day. Let's go see some sights," she said. The two headed for the door.

Once in the hallway, Caterina whispered to Lisa, "Why, he's gorgeous. Aren't you lucky. How old is he?"

"MOM," Lisa retorted. There was a pause. "Almost as old as you."

The two spent the day together. Lisa showed her around campus, and they toured some local museums. In an art museum, Lisa saw some nudes and remembered her dream, giggling to herself. They got lunch on a terrace by the lake, where sailboats floated lazily in the April breeze, and ducks fed on tossed bread crumbs. When the waitress came to take their order, Caterina charmingly complimented her pants, and the young woman sheepishly thanked her. As the waitress walked away, Caterina turned to her daughter and remarked, "What an ass on that one, no?"

"Jesus Mom, can you go five minutes without flirting with someone?" Lisa said.

"Oh relax, honey, I'm just being nice," she said. She ALWAYS said this: Just being nice. To the boys Lisa wanted to date in high school. To her teachers. To her boyfriend Jason. To her female classmates. To the waitstaff. It wasn't so much that Caterina acted this way that bothered Lisa. It was that Lisa herself couldn't be as effortlessly coquettish as her mother. Caterina, 47 years old, always had a mischievously young personality and aura about her. She was of Cuban descent, and her long dark hair, caramel skin, and ample breasts had always attracted attention, male or female. Lisa had inherited the dark hair and large bosom, but she had her dad's milky white skin, and kept her hair cropped. While her mom dressed in provocative clothing - she could make sweatpants look provocative - Lisa was too self-conscious and wore clothing that was anything but revealing. Her mom had for years tried to get her to make better use of her body, not in so many words, but she tried buying Lisa "sexier" clothing, complimenting her body, and such. It was all for naught; Lisa felt she would never have the sexual confidence of her mother...a confidence on full display since her recent divorce from Lisa's dad.

So yes, what Lisa felt was annoyance, but it was annoyance at herself and her comparatively pixie persona, directed outward. Though sometimes she wished her mom would dial it down.

"Sure you are, mom," replied Lisa sarcastically.

Her mom gave her a look. "What? So what if I have a little harmless fun. You only live once, cariño. And you're such a beautiful young woman, you can have anyone you want, you know." She paused for emphasis. "Anyone. I envy you."

Lisa blushed. Caterina was saying "mom" things, yes, but she always sprinkled it with something that sounded provocative. All she could muster was a flattered "Gracias, mama."

"Now," her mother continued. "Tell me about Alan."

Lisa facepalmed. "Mom...Jesus. No."

Caterina was just joking around, but a full accounting of Alan wasn't necessary. Lisa could tell her mom had picked up on Alan's vibes all on her own. She wasn't sure if it was obvious that she and Alan had had sexual experiences together, and that Lisa had cheated on her long distance boyfriend, Jason. She knew she could tell her mom anything, but she didn't feel like going there right now.

In any case, that night at the upscale Asian fusion restaurant, Alan joined them for dinner and Caterina was in her usual form. She wore a dress that showed off her shoulders and cleavage, and that so accentuated her hourglass form that heads of all genders were swiveling when she walked by. Lisa was dressed more modestly, in black pants and a red sweater, though it was tight enough to also leave just enough to the imagination. Alan looked dapper as ever in his sportcoat, t-shirt and jeans.

Caterina came at Alan from different angles, complimenting him, winking when she spoke, saying innocently suggestive things. "I'll bet you're breaking a lot of hearts." Lisa had heard the lines a million times. Alan was receptive but confident, and careful not to get too roped in out of respect to Lisa. He played along innocently, and Lisa couldn't help but sigh at his effortlessly gentlemanly ways.

As dinner concluded, Caterina got bolder. "We're going to be at the Marriott," she said. "if you want to join us for a nightcap." Lisa's jaw hit the floor. Is my mom inviting my roommate back to the hotel?

Alan smiled and politely declined. "That's much appreciated, but I have plans after dinner, I'm meeting some friends. But thanks so much for the dinner, it's been a wonderful evening."

Caterina leaned in and put her chin on her palm. "Anytime," she winked. Lisa looked around the restaurant for the waiter to get the check. Shoot me now, she thought.

Lisa was going to stay with her mom in her room at the Marriott, but now was so annoyed with her that she thought maybe she should just go home. But she swallowed her anger and walked back to the hotel with Caterina. She knew her mom had had a tough divorce, and she did deserve to have her fun. Lisa wished her mom could push pause once in a while when they were together.

The two got back to the hotel room. It was a suite with a king sized bed on the 14th floor, with nice views of downtown. Lisa had brought a small bag and had packed a bathing suit; she was excited to use the hotel pool and jacuzzi. She asked Caterina if she would join her at the pool, but her mom wanted to order some tea for the room and relax a bit instead.

"You go ahead," Caterina said, slipping out of her dress. "I may go out later, so I don't want to re-do my hair and makeup."

Lisa nodded as she scanned her mom's body. She had on a black bra and black lace panties. Lisa often looked at her mom as a way of looking into her own future, a way to glimpse how she might look in 24 years. Her mom was well put-together and took good care of herself. She showed the usual signs of midlife: her breasts drooped lower, and she had some cellulite on her legs, but overall she could pass for someone ten years younger.

Caterina turned around and caught Lisa staring, lost in thought. "Estás bien, mi vida?" she smiled as she asked. Lisa broke out of her stupor. "Of course." She started to change into her bikini while her mom called room service.

A bikini-clad Lisa went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She heard room service knock on the door and her mom answering. There was some quiet chatter going on for a while. What's taking so long to deliver tea, she wondered. Spitting out and rinsing, Lisa opened the door. There was her mom, now topless, talking to the hotel employee, a young man of maybe twenty years in black pants and a white dress shirt.

Caterina finished a sentence and laughed, touching the man on the arm. She saw him look over his shoulder toward Lisa and said, "Oh, there's my daughter now! This is Lisa. Lisa, this is Benjamin. He goes to Polytechnic." She put her arms on Lisa's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you," Benjamin said sheepishly, unsure what was happening.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Caterina went on. She squeezed her daughter. Lisa felt her boobs push together.

"Yes, you're both, um, you both are," Benjamin stuttered. Slack jawed, Lisa could see the outline of a massive hard-on in his tight black pants. She snapped out of her surprise.

"MOM," she said. "Let's let him get back to his job, all right? Thank you, Benjamin," Lisa said.

"Of course," Benjamin smiled nervously. He began to make his way to the door.

"Wait, honey!" Caterina called out. Benjamin stopped and turned, not sure what to expect from the half-naked Latina.

"Your tip," she said, stuffing a bill into his breast pocket. "Thank you," she smiled.

"Um, thanks," he stuttered again, and left.

Caterina stared at the door a moment, then turned around. "Wasn't he cute?"

Lisa's red face transitioned from embarrassed to fuming mad. "Mom, what the fuck?!"

"What? What did I do?"

"What did you do?? You're talking to the room service guy topless! That could have been anybody!"

"Oh relax, honey, I knew who it was. My tits needed to breathe. I have a right to be topless in my own room. Besides, he'll never forget that, I bet," she laughed.

Lisa wasn't amused. "And what's with trying to pimp me out to him? I don't appreciate being put in that position. I'm in a bikini and I don't want some random guy studying me when I'm expecting PRIVACY."

Caterina got closer to Lisa. "Oh honey, I just thought you'd like to meet him. You seem kind of unhappy lately, that's all."

"That's not your problem, mommy," Lisa barked back. "First of all, whether I'm happy or not doesn't always have to do with boys. Just stay out of my fucking love life and stop hitting on my friends! Can't you be a normal mother for once?"

Caterina's face tightened up. She got to within a centimeter of Lisa's face. They were so close, her mom's naked nipples were touching Lisa's boobs.

"How dare you," she said sternly. "Do not talk to your mother that way. I've done nothing wrong, you just need to lighten up. I'm trying to HELP you, so stop being ungrateful."

"I don't need your help, mom!"

"Oh what, so you'll just go through life unhappy, with a boyfriend who treats you like you're stupid, never giving other guys a chance? You want to be lonely all your life?" Caterina yelled.

"That's MY problem, mom," Lisa retorted. "It's not your business, and yeah, if I want to be alone, then I will. Not everything is about men and penises! And please, leave Jason out of it. Just because one of us is in a relationship doesn't mean you have to be a bitch." Lisa felt a tinge of regret after those words escaped her lips, but she stood firm.

"Some relationship!" Caterina yelled. "He's toxic, he never visits, he talks to you like you're stupid, and he spends all his time playing video games. I'd rather be alone and happy than with someone who makes me miserable!!"

Looking at her mom, whose face was angry and stern. Lisa began to tear up. She took a moment to see how silly they looked, two half-naked women in each other's faces like an umpire and a manager at a baseball game arguing a bad call. But this wasn't baseball. Her mom's words hurt.

Struggling to speak and choking back tears, Lisa half-whispered, "I'm going to the pool." She backed away, threw on a t-shirt and flip flops, grabbed her key card and phone and left the room. Lisa tried not to cry in the hallway. She just wanted to relax.

When she got to the indoor pool, Lisa felt calmer. It was nearly empty, just one couple and another woman. She found a chair, took off her t-shirt and draped it on the chair, and laid her things on the nearby table so they were within view. She looked at her phone - it was 10 p.m.

Walking toward the jacuzzi, Lisa could feel the gaze of the nearby boyfriend, and, she was pretty sure, his girlfriend. She felt subconscious as her ass jiggled slightly in and out of her tight bikini bottom. She turned on the jets of the jacuzzi and lowered herself into the warm, bubbling water.

Tilting her head back, she let out a long exhale and closed her eyes. Fucking bitch, she thought, still stewing over her mother. But as the jets massaged her supple skin, Lisa began to relax, and her anger dissipated. It was just a fight. Sometimes they fought, like sisters. And Lisa had empathy for her mom. Her dad was not the easiest man to be married to, and he cheated a few times that she knew of. She was entitled to her fun. Lisa just wished she could lighten up, like her mother said, but she often felt like she had to be the adult in the family.

Eventually, Lisa opened her eyes. The three other patrons had left. Another hotel worker, a young Black woman clad in the same white shirt and black pants as Benjamin, was picking up towels and arranging the chairs. She caught Lisa's glance and said hello.

"Hi," Lisa said. "Is the pool closing?"

"Not until 11:30, sweetie," said the woman.

Lisa nodded. She realized she had been in the jacuzzi for a while and her skin was starting to wrinkle. She got out and walked over to the pool to cool off.

Entering from the stairs in the shallow end, Lisa shivered a bit as the water reached her midsection. She could feel her pussy tighten up a bit after feeling so relaxed in the hot tub. Equally sensitive were her nipples, but she submerged herself and swam a couple of laps before pausing to rest in the deep end.

"Let me know if you need anything," said the woman. Lisa got a better look at her now. She had medium-dark skin, large brown eyes, and her hair was pulled back. The woman's figure was similar to Caterina's - wide hips, large bosom, well-proportioned. Lisa wasn't sure of this woman's age, though. She looked like she could be anywhere between 20 and 45.

"Thank you," Lisa smiled. The woman smiled back. "I like your bikini, by the way," she said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you," Lisa replied with a smile. "I got it at Target, believe it or not."

"Oh I believe it," said the woman. "I've found some great deals there. Wouldn't rely on them for everything, but sometimes I find something perfect."

"Exactly," said Lisa. Something about this woman's demeanor was so warm and relaxing. Perhaps it was just the change in mood from her earlier argument with her mom. "And if I don't find clothes, I can always get a family pack of gummies," she joked.

The woman giggled. "I LOVE gummies, especially the sour ones. I eat those like it's nobody's business!"

The two laughed. The door to the pool area opened and a man, probably her boss, addressed her. "Hey, Charlotte, can you cover the front desk for a few minutes?"

"Sure, be right there," she replied, then turned to Lisa. "Gotta go. If you need something, there's a house phone right over there," she said, pointing to a phone on a wall.

"Thank you," Lisa replied. Charlotte left, and Lisa got out of the pool and walked to her chair. She picked up her phone. There were some messages from her mom.

"Hola mi vida," the message read. "I love you. I'm sorry for what I said. What makes you happy, makes me happy."