Lisa's Mother Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caterina's mouth was now agape. "Lisa," she stopped and laughed. "Dios mío."

"It's not like you think," Lisa explained. "Well, maybe it's worse. Once I caught Alan and his friend Gabriel jerking off so we all masturbated together. Another time I fucked him." She paused and looked at her mom, not sure what to expect. "Okay, that definitely sounds worse."

"Worse?" her mom replied. "I would never think badly of you. Look at you. You're young, men - and women - will want you. At my age, I fight for every glance and every stolen moment that I can."

Lisa looked at her puzzled. "But mommy, you're...hot. And you're really charming. I'm neither of those things."

Her mom now shot her a raised eyebrow. "You have no idea how wonderful and attractive you are, Lisa. When we're together I'm practically invisible. Why do you think I'm pouring on the charm like that? Trust me, it was much easier when I was your age."

Lisa sat and thought for a moment. "Well, it's no excuse for what I did. Jason has no idea. I mean he's always jealous and asking me questions about other guys. But he won't move in with me. He won't even move to the same city as me." She sighed. "And Alan is just so...interesting."

Her mom smiled as she looked at the lake. "He sure is," she said coyly, adding, "Trust me, I can see that he feels for you very strongly. Probably moreso than you think." Lisa wasn't sure how her mom knew this, but her intuition was usually correct.

Turning to Lisa, Caterina consoled her. "You're allowed to make mistakes, you know. Forgive yourself. I'm always going to love you. I'm not saying there aren't consequences. You have to think about how you want to live, and how you treat others of course. Imagine if you found out that Jason had done this to you."

Lisa thought about it. Actually, it wouldn't be so bad. She never has the guts to leave him, but that might make her angry enough to do it. At least it would give her a reason he couldn't negotiate. Maybe she was acting out hoping he'd find out and leave her. Maybe she was just trying to go from one guy to another because she feared being alone. Maybe she didn't know what the fuck she wanted and was just lost.

Lisa started to fight tears. Her mom turned and put her arm around her and caressed her head again. Lisa let herself cry.

After some time, the tears cleared up. "It's okay, mi vida. You don't have to have it all figured out," Caterina said. "And you don't need a man. They will come and go. Some day if you want, the right man will be there. Or woman, whatever you like." Lisa laughed. Caterina added, "But I'll always be there."

The two hugged and stared at the lake as boats and ducks leisurely passed by. For the first time in a long time, Lisa felt at peace with herself. Just then, a handsome male duck, with its shiny green head and colorful plumage, waddled up to within a couple of meters of the two beautiful women. Perhaps he was expecting bread crumbs. Lisa giggled at the waterfowl and said hello, and the duck seemed to respond to her with a quack. She blew it a kiss.

The mallard turned and faced the lake, lowered its legs and sat to rest. Lisa watched it for some time, then returned her gaze to the lake. And she smiled.