Lisa's Mother Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was a bit flabbergasted at Charlotte's response. It made sense: people get horny and daring in hotels. She did, anyway, so others with much more confidence probably did some wacky things. For a moment she felt both normal and freaky; she was one of the perverts, but then again, a lot of people are perverted in their own way.

Still, Lisa wanted to maintain some veneer of normalcy. "Well, I was just grabbing a Coke," she said again. "I forgot to put something on."

"Uh-huh," Charlotte retorted. She turned around and, to Lisa's astonishment, grabbed the dildo, holding it close to her face. "So you were just having a little fun, then thought, 'I need a Coca-Cola,' put the toy down and ran down the hall naked." Well, Lisa thought to herself, it's plausible. Didn't Albert Einstein walk outside without his pants on one time?

"Tell me," Charlotte said, and she tilted the dildo's head toward Lisa's right cheek, touching her with it. "What were you up to?" Charlotte's tone shifted from caring but authoritative to quizzical and curious. Before she had been like a friendly cop. Now she seemed to be...a little vulnerable. The hotel manager had her in a spot, all right, but now Lisa sensed she had something that Charlotte wanted. Perhaps.

Charlotte assured her, "It's just between us. I told you, you're not in any trouble. I have a daughter a few years younger than you. She's at an age where she's...doing things."

"You have a daughter??" Lisa reacted. "You look like you're my age."

"I'm 38," Charlotte said. Lisa looked at her smooth, dark brown skin. She couldn't even see crow's feet by her eyes. Charlotte's eyelids had a sheen to them. Her lips looked full and soft and eminently kissable. Lisa scanned her body; it looked better than her own, she thought.

Looking back at Charlotte, Lisa opened up. "Well..." she paused. "So...my mom is out for the night. Probably getting laid. I found her dildo." Oh boy, she was now implicating her mom. But she went on. "Ummm, so, do you or your daughter play video games?"

"No, I don't think so," Charlotte said.

"Well, it doesn't matter. So I was on a chat with a guy, and we were playing Truth or Dare."

Charlotte nodded knowingly. "And he dared you to buy a soft drink naked?"

Lisa nodded. She looked at Charlotte, afraid of being judged. Charlotte just laughed. "Well, that's a good dare," she said with a smile.

Lisa laughed a little, too. She felt like the dynamic had changed from client-customer to two good friends.

"Well, now you've done it," Charlotte said. "Tell him." Lisa searched her thoughts. Oh fuck, she remembered. Ken. The guy from Seoul.

"Um...okay." Lisa grabbed her phone and opened the screen to the chat. Ken had since written a couple of messages: "Did you do it?" And, "U okay?"

Lisa typed a response, holding the phone so Charlotte could see. "Yes," she said. "Bought a Coke naked." She added a surprised emoticon. Ken reacted with an eggplant.

"Okay, now, ask him, Truth or Dare," Charlotte said.

"What?"

"He got you into this," Charlotte went on. "His turn. Truth or Dare."

Lisa obliged and typed the query to Ken.

He responded: "Truth."

"Oh, what a chickenshit," Charlotte said, rolling her eyes. Lisa laughed. "Okay, ask him...." Charlotte thought a minute. "Ask him if he's seen two women touch each other."

Lisa paused a minute. Charlotte had a mischievous look on her face. "Okay," she complied, typing the question.

Ken typed a while and finally the answer appeared: "Not really. One time my sister and her friend kissed in front of me. That's it, but I always have wanted to."

He added, "Truth or Dare?"

Lisa looked at Charlotte. Charlotte flashed a mischievous grin. "Dare," she said. "Unless you're all dared out."

Ken's response was predictable. "Take a topless pic and send it."

Lisa wasn't sure. Charlotte offered to help. "Want me to take it? Might be easier for you to relax." Lisa thought about it a minute. Charlotte added, "we can take a couple, and then you decide whether you want to send or delete."

"Okay," Lisa agreed, halfheartedly.

"Here," Charlotte directed. "Sit on the bed, facing the wall, back to me." Lisa did as she was directed. Suddenly she felt more relaxed as Charlotte instructed her.

"Now, sweetie," Charlotte said. "Lower your robe."

Lisa's heart fluttered. She brought it down to her shoulder blades.

"It's okay, don't be nervous," Charlotte said. "I saw your backside in the hall. You're gorgeous. Guys like Ken would love to see that."

Lisa slowly lowered her bathrobe, exposing her bare back to the camera.

"That's good, Lisa. Now, just turn your torso a little to the left." Lisa twisted a little. Her left boob hung in view of Charlotte and the camera's eye. She could hear the simulated shutter sound as Charlotte took a few photos. Lisa felt relaxed yet exhilarated by the amateur photo shoot.

"Okay," Charlotte said. "Come take a look." Lisa moved back to the edge of the bed and sat next to Charlotte. She didn't bother putting the robe back on. She sat closer than before, their thighs touching.

Scrolling through the handful of photos, Charlotte identified which she thought was best. In it, Lisa's back and side boob were visible. "You look amazing. We can crop your head out to be safe," Charlotte offered. She prepared the photo so that it was ready for Ken's eyes. "Wanna send it?" She handed the phone to Lisa.

Lisa equivocated. "Ummm," she muttered. "I don't know."

"Hey, up to you," Charlotte reassured her. "You look beautiful, but if you're uncomfortable, I understand. It's your choice, honey." She placed her hand on Lisa's bare back and rubbed it lightly. Her hand reached the smalls of Lisa's back, brushing the top of her ass. Lisa felt her skin tingle.

"Tell you what," Charlotte said. "I'll take one too. If you want, you can send to him and tell him it's you."

Lisa laughed out loud. "Really?!" She couldn't believe the confidence this woman had.

Charlotte stood up and unbuttoned her white shirt, which revealed a nondescript, light tan-colored bra. She smiled at Lisa as she reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, her black breasts tumbling out.

"Now," Charlotte said, looking around the room. She went to the bed, to where Lisa had sat, where the robe still lay. Charlotte sat down. She undid the barettes keeping her hair pulled back and fluffed it out in all of its curly fullness. Lisa watched in awe as Charlotte's hair freed itself.

Charlotte faced the camera. "Neck down only, please," she laughed. As Lisa began to aim the camera, Charlotte looked down, smiled, and grabbed the dildo. "Here we go!" she said with a giggle. She placed the pinkish dildo between her breasts.

"Oh my God," Lisa laughed. She took a few photos. Charlotte then lay down, placing the dildo again between her breasts and squeezing them together. Her nipples looked erect with attention as Lisa snapped a couple of photos from above, and from a side angle. Charlotte closed her eyes, took the dildo and pushed it into the fleshy softness of her right tit, then her left. Lisa, standing bare naked over her with a camera, felt her pussy becoming flush and pulsating.

Just then, an alert sounded. It was Charlotte's phone. "Shit," she said, reaching into her front pants pocket. "It's my coworker." She put the dildo aside, got up and grabbed her bra. "A group of people just arrived to check in. I've got to go."

Lisa stood there a minute, holding her phone, butt naked, as Charlotte fastened her bra and slipped on her shirt. "Okay," she said.

Charlotte smiled at her. She pulled her hair back again and replaced her barettes. She looked again like a professional manager, not the semi-pornographic model that had been lying on Lisa's mom's bed a moment ago. She reviewed her figure in the mirror, then turned to Lisa, grabbing her bare shoulders and squeezing.

"Enjoy the photos and have fun with your friend," she said, referring to Ken, aka StarGazer34. "And don't forget your clothes next time you leave the room," she said with a guffaw.

Lisa laughed too. Charlotte then turned and picked up the dildo from the bed. She took Lisa's hand and placed it there. "Have fun," she said, with a wink. "Wish I didn't have to work."

Lisa walked with her to the door. Charlotte opened it, as Lisa backed to the side so as not to be in view of passers-by.

"Bye, Lisa," she said with a smile. "If you need anything, dial 9, okay?" Lisa nodded and said good night.

The door closed. Lisa turned around and leaned against it. It felt cold on her nude backside.

She turned to see herself in a full length mirror on the wall next to the front door. Lisa studied her body, with the large fabricated penis in her hand. She looked at her collarbone, scanned down to her freely hanging breasts, which dangled past her ribcage. How they embarrassed her when she was younger; she always felt they changed the dynamic between her and her father, somehow. He went from adoring her to overprotecting her, as if no man would ever be good enough for his daughter. Her mother, on the other hand, celebrated them. "Ay, que pecho bonito ya tienes," she'd coo, followed by some remark about the boys chasing her. Sometimes she said this in front of her dad. But Lisa would pack them away, wear large shirts or jackets. Only on occasion did she show them off, usually in flights of fancy when she was online. Ironic then, that her whole naked figure had just been exposed in the hallway of the downtown Marriott.

Lisa's gaze dropped to her midsection. Her hips were slight, unlike her mother's. The dildo looked huge next to her pelvis. She realized that her pussy was pulsating so strongly, it almost felt like a second heart.

Curious, Lisa turned and looked through the peephole on the door. To her surprise, she could see Charlotte still standing there. She was looking at her phone, but it appeared to Lisa like she was looking around and pretending to be occupied, occasionally glancing at Lisa's door.

Her heart racing, Lisa turned and faced the mirror again. She rubbed the dildo's head against her wetness. Her young, hungry pussy was eager to be filled with something, and the head slid right in with just a slight push. Lisa let out a moan.

She pushed it in further. It didn't go in as easily as a real penis, but it's form and ridges felt good inside. More than anything, the deviousness of her act was turning her on immensely. What a bad girl she had been. She moaned again, loudly.

Lisa sat down on the carpeted floor by the front door and, leaning against the wall with her back, she spread her legs open and pushed the dildo in as far as she could. Watching herself in the mirror, she thrust it in and out slowly and began to feel tunnel vision as moans escaped her lips.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh GOD," she groaned with abandon, forgetting for a moment where she was and all that had happened - with the exception of Charlotte's sweet smile. As thoughts flashed through Lisa's mind like images in a flipbook animation, suddenly her mom appeared too. She imagined Caterina standing next to Charlotte, both topless, arms around each other, tits grazing and kissing. "Come for us, Lisa," they would be saying. I shouldn't be thinking this, she thought, as she let out another unbridled wail, and two words came out unintentionally: "Oh, mommy..."

A very light knock came at the door. Lisa froze for a moment. She stood up and looked through the peephole; it was Charlotte again. Lisa stood there a moment, slightly embarrassed again, but she quietly opened the door, standing behind it and peaking her head around.

Charlotte's eyes locked with Lisa's as she smiled. She looked down and up again. "Almost forgot - here are two new key cards," she said, handing them to Lisa, who took them with a bewildered look on her face. Coming back to earth, Lisa smiled and thanked her.

"Have a good night," Charlotte said again with a wink, and left. Lisa stood frozen for a moment. She wanted so badly to invite her back in, but she couldn't muster the courage to say so. Besides, the woman had to work. And what if her mom - wherever she was - came back?

Lisa closed the door and let out an enormous sigh. She looked at herself in the mirror. The dildo lay on the floor. Picking it up, she went back to her side of the bed, setting the new key cards on the nightstand. Lisa turned off all the lights except for the one by her bed, and climbed under the covers. Thinking back to the events of the day, she realized she had been interrupted from achieving orgasm twice now, and brought to other titilating precipices throughout the day. She checked her phone - Ken had sent a number of messages, but she didn't have energy for more chatting and closed the app. Her mother hadn't written anything new. Nothing from her boyfriend. Nothing from Alan.

Time to finish the job, Lisa thought, grabbing the dildo one more time. She pulled the covers back again and began to play anew. Her pussy wettened again, and she rubbed the faux penis head until it was able to penetrate her corpus. Lisa yawned, as her eyes teared up a bit. She was exhausted but horny. She tried thinking about Charlotte, Ben, her mom, whatever worked, as she pushed the member inside of her. After a few thrusts, she gave her hand a break and closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, abundant sunshine was pouring into the window. Birds were chirping as they had the day before. She closed and opened her eyes again. It was morning. Lisa took a moment to remember where she was. Then she realized something was still inside her. THEN she realized someone was beside her.

"Hola cariño," Caterina whispered. Lisa turned and looked at her, surprised. "I hope you don't mind, I let myself in."

"Oh, uhh, hi mom," Lisa said. "What happened? I thought you'd met someone."

"I did," Caterina said. "He was nice, but I wanted to sleep here, so we could wake up and have breakfast together. Maybe room service." Caterina paused. Coyly, she asked, "How was your night?"

Lisa ran the events of the night through her head. "All good," she said. "Mostly just relaxed." She did not want to get into her misadventures with StarGazer34 and the hotel staff.

"I see that," Caterina said with a wry smile.

"Oh my God, mom," Lisa stammered. "I'm sorry, I found it and was just seeing how it was. I'll wash it, or buy you a new one, I swear."

Caterina stared at her. She sat up and the covers fell from her bare breasts. "Wash what? I was just saying you were naked and relaxed," she noted, pulling down the covers more. "Like me!" She laughed.

Lisa stammered. She could wait it out and then pull the thing out, or just come clean. Fuck it, she thought. Lisa reached down and pulled the dildo from inside her, then took it out from under the blankets. "Wash this, I mean."

Caterina's eyes bulged, then she let out an enormous laugh. "Oh sweetie," she said. "It's totally fine. I'm glad you were able to have some fun."

Lisa smiled and looked down. "Well," she sighed. Skipping over most of the details, she summarized, "I fell asleep with it in." She looked at her mom sheepishly.

"You can do that?" Caterina responded. "I've never heard of that happening."

"Apparently. If anyone can, I can," she said jokingly. The two ladies laughed.

"Well," said Caterina, "don't let me interrupt you if you have to finish."

"Mom!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I'm serious, dear," her mom said. "Whatever you need to do. I'll leave if you want."

"No," Lisa protested. "Don't leave."

Caterina put her arm around Lisa and squeezed her. "Okay dear," she said, kissing the top of her head. Lisa snuggled into her mother's bosom. Caterina kissed her head again, her right hand stroking Lisa's short hair and caressing her cheek.

Lisa luxuriated in the moment, smiling contentedly. Her mom's finger ran across her collarbone. She let out a long sigh and closed her eyes. Caterina's fingers danced about her head and neck, occasionally down past her neckline and then back up. She felt her nipples harden against the sheets and her pussy began to throb yet again.

She felt safe and almost in a trance, hypnotized by her mother's loving touch. Her right hand reached for the dildo, and she brought it under the covers and began to rub and push it against her hairless pussy. No words were spoken; none were needed. Quietly, Lisa, breathed faster, letting out stifled moans.

Caterina kissed her head again. Lisa turned a bit and, somewhat instinctively, put her mouth around her mother's breast. She stayed like that for a moment, just her mouth on Caterina's tit. She sucked a bit and felt her tongue against the nipple, while pushing the dildo deeply inside her.

"That's it, honey," her mother whispered reassuringly. "Be good to yourself." Still grappling her mother's breast, Lisa began thrusting the dildo in and out with greater force and rhythm, and she let out a muffled "mmmm" every few seconds as the pleasure inside her escalated. Her body contorted, her own breast was rubbing slightly against her mom's lower torso.

Lisa released the tit from her mouth and moved up a bit, lying on her back again, cuddled against her mom's embrace. Caterina's right arm reached around her again, this time lightly touching Lisa's right breast, giving it a slight squeeze and flicking the nipple. She said those words again: "Que pecho hermoso, princesa. Tu cuerpo es un tesoro que todo el mundo desea. Todo el mundo."

Lisa was thrusting the dildo in and out rapidly now. Her breasts were rippling from the motion, and her mom's hand gently pet and squeezed the one while she kissed her head and whispered to her.

"Let yourself go," Caterina whispered. "Let it all out."

Suddenly, Lisa felt herself lose control. Her hips launched upward and she pushed and pulled the detached penis within her wet, fleshy insides. Lisa squealed in a high-pitched voice, almost involuntarily. "Oh Mommmy YEESSSS!" Lisa hypervenilated as she felt her pussy tighten and then release, her wetness multiplying as pleasure surged throughout her body like ocean waves.

Finally, her body relaxed itself as she sighed contentedly, pulling the plastic piece out and resting it on the bed. She lay in quiet repose, her eyes closed, as her mom continued stroking her hair. Lisa smiled a bit and drifted into a quiet nap.

She awoke to a knock on the door. Her eyes opened enough to see her mom get up. Well at least this time I wasn't interrupted, thought Lisa. She could hear her mom speaking with a lady from the cleaning staff at the door. They chatted a bit in Spanish and then the door closed. Her mom came back to the room with fresh towels. Lisa opened her eyes to see that her mom had answered the door naked, again. She just shook her head and smiled.

After a while, the two got cleaned up, dressed, and went to the hotel lobby for breakfast. They chatted and laughed, and Charlotte even stopped by and spoke with them, asking if everything was all right. Lisa gave her a sly look and said everything was fantastic. Her mom seemed to pick up on the vibe but didn't say anything. They went for a walk, enjoying the morning sun and each other's company. Sitting by a lake in the park, they watched the ducks and chatted as if nothing at all had happened.

"Mom," Lisa said, breaking a brief silence. "I hope that wasn't weird."

"Weird? What?"

"Me, this morning. With your toy. You know."

Her mom shot her a look. "Sweetheart," she said reassuringly. "I love you. Nothing is weird between us. You just needed a release. I can tell you've been stressed over something. No words are necessary. I've got you."

Lisa smiled and stared at a brown mother duck, swimming carelessly. ""I'm sorry I said what I said to you last night. The truth is, I cheated on Jason," she confessed. Her mom said nothing.

"Twice, in fact. With Alan. Well and I guess also with a girl Alan was seeing, but that was more of a massage. Also one of Alan's friends."