Lisa's Mother Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa teared up again. The next message said, "I'm going out with some coworkers. I'll text you later. Will be out late. Xoxo Mom."

Lisa wrote back, apologizing as well, and the two exchanged some loving make-up messages. Caterina told Lisa to order anything she wanted and charge it to the room. Lisa thanked her but said she would be fine.

She put the phone back and, feeling better, went back into the pool for a few more laps. Lisa did some back strokes and front crawls. Sufficiently relaxed, she swam to the edge of the pool and put her arms on the ledge to support herself. On her left hip she could feel the pool's jet, blowing water inward. It felt good.

Lisa looked around. She was still alone. She couldn't see anyone in the hallway outside, either. Moving slightly leftward, centering her lower half over the jet. In this position, it was shooting straight at her pussy. Lisa felt an instant rush of gratification, and the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stood up while her medulla tingled.

Her head dropped forward as her neck relaxed, and she rested it on her crossed arms and closed her eyes. The jets pulsating against her pussy, Lisa let go and relaxed. She had not masturbated in quite a while, and it was nice to have this impromptu moment with herself. She thought about what to think about to get her going, and remembered Benjamin, the hotel clerk, and the bulge in his pants. She imagined him with the same bulge and the same helpless look on his face, watching her get off. Maybe he was stroking. Lisa's breathing picked up speed. In her mind, Benjamin was playing with himself outside his black pants. Trying not to get into trouble. Suddenly, her topless mother appeared in the fantasy. No, thought Lisa. Get out! But she couldn't separate the two mentally for some reason. Her mom was smiling and unzipping Benjamin's pants. She pulled out his cock and began to stroke it, looking at Benjamin and back to Lisa, her tits jiggling with each stroke. Lisa knew it was "wrong" but couldn't help it, her breath was accelerating and her pussy felt like it might explode at any moment. Then suddenly she heard:

"Are you okay, miss?"

Oh God, Lisa thought. She looked up. It was Charlotte, the hotel worker, carrying a stack of fresh towels.

"Ummmm," Lisa muttered, as the jets, the fantasy of Benjamin and her mom, and now the humiliation of being caught by this pretty girl all pushed her close to the edge. However, reality imposed its will, and brought Lisa back to earth, abruptly cutting off the buildup.

Charlotte was standing a good five or six meters away, so Lisa didn't think she could be sure what was happening. Nevertheless, she saw Charlotte give a slow, knowing nod, as if to realize where Lisa was in the pool and what she had been doing. She then smiled and winked, saying, "Okay, honey. Just making sure. Sorry to interrupt...enjoy your evening." She set the towels in their place and left.

Lisa gasped. Whoops. What a rush. Did that really happen? Was she a deviant? Would she be kicked out of the pool? The hotel? Would they tell her mom?

Calm down, she thought. Nobody could prove anything. Plausible deniability. Besides, Charlotte seemed cool. Surely she'd done it too. Lisa herself had done it a few times. Once, years ago, she had a conversation with her cousin Jeff while parked in front of a pool's jets. She wasn't sure if he could tell, but she was pretty sure he had no idea. Which was too bad - he had a nice body.

Lisa emerged from the pool again, dried off, put on her t-shirt and flip flops and collected her things. Another message from her mom: "Don't wait up for me. Will be out late. Love you." She smiled - the hotel room would be hers for the rest of the evening.

Lisa returned to the room, changed out of her bathing suit and put on a bathrobe. Glancing at her phone again, she saw that its battery was low, and started looking for her charger. Where is that darn thing, she thought, going through her backpack and then looking in the closet. She checked all the outlets. Nothing.

Lisa walked around the room a bit. She checked the nightstand on her side of the bed. Empty. Lisa rolled over the large bed to her mom's side and opened that nightstand. What she saw made her eyes bulge.

In the drawer was a large, veiny dildo.

She picked it up. Did somebody leave it? That seemed unlikely. It had to be her mom's.

She studied it. It wasn't oversized, but big enough. Did her mom use it while she was in the pool? Lisa smelled it a little. Besides the smell of soft factory plastic, it had a whiff of...well, of her mom. But also something else. She couldn't mistake it - the smell of sex. Of a woman.

Lisa pulled the dildo away from her nose and paused a moment. She thought that she should feel repulsed or embarrassed, but this was not the case. She felt...a bit intoxicated. Also, nervous. She looked around the room.

"Mom...?" she asked, feeling silly, as if her mother were going to spring from the closet and shout, "A-ha!"

Lisa sat with her thoughts for a moment. While she thought, she tapped the phony dick against her cheek. Catching her reflection in the mirror, she laughed out loud. It was so absurd. Her mother eye-fucked and flirted with everyone, and paraded around in front of strangers half naked. She flaunted her sexuality and, based on her earlier text, was probably out for action tonight. Lisa felt some jealousy that she couldn't be the same way; her own sexual adventures always seemed stolen and secretive and awkward. But then again, she kind of liked that.

And now here she was, alone with her mom's dildo. Lisa noticed her pussy felt...ready to receive.

Undoing the sash of her robe, she lay back on the bed and touched the dildo's head to her pussy, rubbing it up and down a bit. It felt cold and stiff. She could see herself in the mirror on the wall, which turned her on even more. Lisa began to push the dildo inside herself a bit.

As she struggled to take it in, Lisa remembered back several years ago. A friend of hers, Emily, had taken a family trip to England. When Emily came back, she gave Lisa a rather odd souvenir gift: A large lollipop in the shape of Big Ben. "Uh, thanks," Lisa said to Emily, and she brought it home and set it on her desk. Weeks later, out of curiosity, Lisa unwrapped the candy clock tower, and tasted it. It was cherry flavored and very sweet. I can't eat this whole thing, she thought, as she lay in bed. But now it was open and she didn't know what to do with it - well, except one thing. She pulled up her nightgown and, after licking it again, began inserting it inside her pussy, thrusting it in and out until she came, rather loudly - forgetting that her parents were home. Lisa remembered that after she came, she tasted the lollipop again. After that, she threw it in her trash can. "What's this, didn't you like Emily's gift?" her mom said when she saw it lying there. "It was too sweet for me," she said.

Lisa chuckled as she remembered Big Ben. She pulled the dildo out and gave it a suck. Wow, she thought, I'm tasting both of us. Seeing herself in the mirror, she thought she looked like a porn actress, which turned her on even more, but gave her a longing to be seen. Maybe the windows?

She stood up and opened the curtains and looked outside. She could see other buildings with some lights on, and sidewalks and parking lots below. She scanned it all but nobody seemed to notice that she was standing in a window, naked. "Hey everybody," she thought. "Twenty-three-year-old naked female here! Holding a dildo!" She shook her chest a bit. Nobody noticed.

Drat. What to do with this mood of horniess, exhibitionism, and a hotel room to herself? Lisa thought of Alan, of course. She went on Instagram but saw he had posted a story about being out with friends, including a few pretty girls. She thought about her boyfriend, Jason, but he was not into phone or video sex. Which was ironic since they met in an online game chat lobby and talked extensively about sex as strangers.

The game lobby. There's an idea. She opened one of her favorite games and went into the chat lobby under an alternate username and avatar. Sometimes she went in and chatted with guys, well mostly guys, from around the world. Sometimes it got sexual and kinky. Well, it could always happen if she steered it there; most of the guys on these games were lonely and horny.

She immediately attracted the attention of a user named StarGazer34. Lisa didn't waste much time getting to the point. "You feel like playing around?" she asked.

StarGazer34 was more than ready. Turns out his name was Seong-Ho and he was from Seoul. "You can call me Ken, though," he said. "Ken" was 34 and was a software engineer. He said he did have a girlfriend. Lisa told him a little about herself, but fudged her name. "I'm Jenny," she told him, pulling a common name out of thin air. Barbie would have been too on the nose.

Ken asked Lisa what kind of fun she had in mind tonight. "Well..." Lisa thought. "Let's play a game. Do you know Truth or Dare?"

"Of course," Ken said. "Do you want to go first?" Lisa said sure, and chose truth, just to get started.

Ken typed for a bit, finally sending the query: "Have you ever been tied up during sex?"

Lisa could definitely answer that she had not. She had thought about it, but Jason wasn't the kind of guy to know how to handle a tied-up woman. Alan, on the other hand...well she had seen handcuffs on his nightstand.

Ken chose dare. Lisa thought for a while what to ask him to do. Finally, she dared him to go to his window with the lights on, pull down his pants, and press his dick against the window for fifteen seconds.

Ken laughed in his reply. "I live with my parents, hopefully my mom isn't in the garden," he said. A few minutes later, he came back and said, "done."

Lisa was now ready for a dare.

Ken dared her to go to the kitchen naked, with the lights on and curtains open, and make a sandwich. She laughed and asked "why a sandwich?" Ken replied, "I don't know, it seems like it would take a few minutes and you'll have to concentrate on it."

Lisa told him, "Well, I would, but I'm not at home, I'm in a hotel room and there is no kitchen." Ken replied with a smile and, "Ahhh, a hotel room. Let me think."

He then gave her her dare: "Take your clothes off, go down the hall, buy yourself a soda from the machine, and come back."

"What!" Lisa exclaimed. "That's nuts! What if there are families? People?"

Ken inquired, what time is it there? When she told him it was after 11 p.m., he reasoned, most kids are probably in bed and there probably won't be anyone in the hallways. If you see someone, just run back inside.

Lisa thought for a second. Would she do this? This was what she was looking for. She stood up for a moment and looked at her petite, youthful body in the mirror. Her large brown eyes stared back at her body, examining her large, long breasts and medallion nipples, her unremarkable but cute bottom, her somewhat stout legs. She touched her cropped black hair and smiled meekly. Her mom was always parading about with confidence, and what's more, Caterina was always trying to pump up Lisa's confidence, to little avail. She just wasn't her sexy, outgoing mother. But she did acknowledge that she was cute and in the prime of her young adulthood. And she was a woman - a woman being seen naked wasn't going to catch the same trouble as a man, fair or not.

"Okay," she affirmed to Ken. "BRB."

Lisa grabbed two dollars and her key card. She walked up to the door and paused, looking through the peephole. Nothing was there.

Slowly, she opened the door, just enough to stick her head outside to see the hallway. She saw the long patterned carpet and the closed doors of her neighboring suites. She could hear no voices, just the low hum of the HVAC pumping air into peoples' rooms.

Okay, she thought. It's just a few feet away. You can do this.

Lisa took a step outside, then her second leg. She stood there, with the door still ajar so she could dart back inside in case she heard something. It was quiet. The door pushed up against her soft ass.

Slowly, gingerly, she closed her room door. As if she were trying not to awaken someone. The door closed and the lock engaged. Lisa's heart raced. She stood frozen for a second, but then remembered her mission.

Just a few doors down was the alcove with the vending machines. Okay, she thought. Hurry and let's do this. Her heart was beating a thousand beats a second. Lisa stepped into the middle of the hallway, and practically tiptoed down the hall like a cartoon character creeping about. Oh my God, she thought. This is crazy. She could feel her breasts swinging freely with each step.

She moved faster and got to the vending machine. The bright red of the Coke machine bathed her naked body. Okay, she thought again, nervously flattening one dollar bill and feeding it into the machine. The machine rejected it.

Oh God. She flattened and smoothed it again. This time, it went in. She repeated this with the second bill, but again, the machine spit it out.

Fuck, she thought. In the distance, she heard a man laugh. What was that? It was faint enough that it probably came from within a room, but at least one person on the floor was awake, and liable to walk outside...and buy a Coke.

Okay, okay. She smoothed and flattened the bill. It was mercifully accepted by the great Coca-Cola gods. With her $2 credit, she hit the top button without thinking. The machine seemed to pause and think. Come on...!! A pair of noises ensued, and then the tumbling of a bottle down to the tray. Oh, thank God, Lisa thought, grabbing the bottle and scurrying back to her door.

She ran without running, not wanting to look too crazy, one foot always on the floor. It was more of a hurried shuffle. Why, she wondered, would she look crazier if she ran? She was buck naked holding a bottle of Coke. The stories in the news would surely call her Looney Lisa, the Coke Fiend.

Her heart motored like a Harley as she got to her door. Okay, room key. She raised it and, feeling a sigh of intense relief, touched it to the sensor on the door.

It blinked red.

She tried the door - it would not open. Okay, I did it wrong. She more slowly placed the key card onto the sensor. Again, it blinked red, refusing her entry. She tried again anyway. Locked.

Oh fuck. Oh God.

Lisa tried again. And again. The door would not open. Oh please, not now. This can't happen. Her heart went into overdrive. Her cheeks became red hot and her head buzzed with adrenaline. She turned the latch and pushed repeatedly, hoping that her adrenaline would force it open. People can have incredible feats of strength under stress. Open!!

She panicked, but did not want to shout or speak loudly, for fear of waking up anyone. What could she do? Walk into the lobby and say, "Hi, I just ran to the soda machine, I was so thirsty I forgot to get dressed. My key doesn't work. Can you help me?" Or what - go to the roof and wait? Text her mom? Hide in a stairwell?

This cannot be happening, she thought. You're so stupid. Why did you listen to what Ken said? You could have just fingered yourself or played with a dildo and gone to sleep. Lisa kept scanning the card and turning the latch in vain.

Suddenly, from down the hall, came a noise. The stairwell door was opening. Oh my fucking God. No..

A lone figure emerged, shadowed from behind by the fluorescent lighting of the stairwell. Lisa became frantic, trying the key card and turning the latch repeatedly. She could feel her ass jiggling in plain sight as she desperately tried to get the door open.

The figure approached. Lisa's thoughts became words. "No, please...open...come on dammit...please open..."

Suddenly, the figure picked up its pace, jogging down the hall toward her. Oh God, that's it. I'm going to be violated, right here in the Marriott. It will be on the news and in everyone's feed. Lisa did not believe in victim blaming, but if anyone was asking for it, it's me right now, she thought in a moment of grim humor.

Terrified, she turned her head to see who it was. It was Charlotte, the employee from the pool. A miniscule amount of relief flowed through Lisa.

Getting closer, Charlotte smiled and said, "It's okay honey, don't worry." She got to Lisa and stood as best she could in front of her to block any possible view of Lisa from any passers-by. Then Charlotte reached into her back pocket and pulled out a card, scanned it, and opened the door. The sound of the card being accepted and the sight of the little green light made Lisa exhale from so deep within, it was like every one of her cells were breathing out.

The pair entered. Lisa was hyperventilating. Charlotte put her arm around her. "It's okay, it's okay. You're safe now, sweetie." She walked Lisa over to the bed and sat her down, grabbing the robe on the bed and draping it over Lisa, who started crying.

Charlotte petted her hair and put her arm around her again. "It's all right," she reassured Lisa. "You're safe."

After a couple of minutes of release, Lisa turned to Charlotte in tears. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I was just..." she wasn't sure how to explain it. "I was just running to get a Coke."

Charlotte's large brown eyes looked into Lisa's and she said, "It's okay, it's over now, and you're fine. Next time just put on a bathrobe." Lisa laughed a little but was still shaken up. "Let me get you a glass of water," Charlotte told her. She grabbed a glass from the table and went to the bathroom to fill it up. Standing over Lisa, she handed her the water. "There you go, sweetie," she said. Lisa's neck tingled a little from Charlotte's motherly tone.

"Thank you," Lisa said, sipping the water. "I'm just a little over-excited."

Lisa watched Charlotte's eyes drift across the bed and catch something. "I'm sure," Charlotte said with a knowing grin. Turning her head around, Lisa saw that her mother's dildo was still lying on the bed. "Oh Goddddd," she uttered in further embarrassment - not imagining it could get any more embarrassing. Charlotte laughed a little, adding, "Maybe I interrupted you....again?" Lisa bowed her head. She wanted to disappear.

Charlotte chuckled a little. She bent down in front of Lisa so that the two were eye level. With a smile she said, "Hey, it's all right, dear." Charlotte brushed Lisa's locks back behind her ear. Still crying, Lisa asked sheepishly, "Are you going to tell anyone about this? Are you kicking me out of the hotel? Please don't tell my mother..."

Charlotte shushed her gingerly and walked to the landline phone. She dialed the front desk. "Hi, Benjamin? Can you cover for me for a while? I've got a situation here," she said. She looked Lisa in the eyes. Lisa looked back at her, wondering what was coming next. Her heart raced. "I've got a guest who's feeling ill. No, no, she doesn't need that...I'm just going to stay with her for a while until she's a little better. Okay...okay. Thank you."

Hanging up the phone, she came back to Lisa and sat down. She slapped her hands on her own thighs and said "Look - don't worry. You're not in any trouble. As long as you promise not to do it again."

"Yes, yes, I promise," Lisa assured her desperately.

Charlotte nodded. "Good. I can't have naked people running around my hotel. Don't take that the wrong way, honey, you look damn good, it will just upset other guests. Some of them, anyway."

Lisa giggled a little. She thought for a second, then asked innocently, "I guess you've probably never had this happen before?"

Charlotte raised her right eyebrow. "Seriously? Honey, this shit happens all the time. Naked in the sauna, topless in the pool. Naked photo sessions in stairwells and hallways. And people getting themselves off when the staff come in. That's my favorite," she said sarcastically. "Usually it's gross old fat guys pulling their meat. Not very often someone as cute as you," she said.