All Comments on 'Lisa's Payback'

by askno

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The author said it better than I can

It's his sick fantasy

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Well...

It was written okay, I though there would be more since you set up the whole parents being gone for four months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting.

GIVEN THAT IT'S FANTASY!!!!! (Sorry. The disclaimer seemed appropriate.) Some writing flaws mar an otherwise interesting bit of fantasy. Clearly, the story has not reached any sort of thorough conclusion. And, even more clearly, it's not "politically correct". But, GIVEN THAT IT'S FANTASY, it's an interesting story line.

ImaginativeBFImaginativeBFalmost 15 years ago
Good start...

Continue developing your characters. Try to rationalize any changes/responses that the characters make in their situations realistically for the benefit of the reader.

Keep going, take your time to make it what you know it can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I think using the N word this day and age was very tacky and ignorant, would never read another of your writings

asknoasknoabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I was fully aware that my story line would be extreme for some readers. However, I am a black female and this is just a fantasy that I daydreamed. To those who provided constructive critism, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More!

I know there is a part two, but I think this is pretty good. I'd like to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

Not bad at all for at first timer,i enjoyed the narrative it gave, wish it had went moreinto detailat theend and I like the racial thing, black chicks are the hottest to me (white guy) but I think you wemt a little overboard by usingthe N-word. That word is terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous