Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Sibyl lowered her gaze, ashamed. "Thank you."

Chapter 25

"Are you sure about this? It's kind of hard to believe. You're basically doing a complete one-eighty."

Sibyl shut the trunk, closing their suitcases in for another long ride down the interstate. "I'm pretty sure this will be fine, Lucia. She wasn't sent by the military, she works for Astro-X. Which you and Faith do, as well."

"Well, we did, until I guess yesterday," Faith added, passing a sideways glance to the brunette goddess who sat waiting in her car. She was unreadable behind her dark sunglasses, her fingertips impatiently tapping a rhythm against the outside of the door as she watched them. Faith lowered the passenger seat and picked up Brad, waiting to get inside Sibyl's car.

"That's true. But maybe they will again, who knows. They're nothing like the military -- they're the same species as me, and as soon as they learn that their clone speaks they'll surely act benevolently..."

"Perhaps. But I still don't like it," Lucia said.

"Wouldn't you like to see Astro-X's headquarters? Just imagine what sort of labs they have, what kind of studies they've been running in parallel with yours. You could trade notes with your peers!"

"That does sound tempting. But I don't know."

Sibyl shrugged as she fished about within her purse. She put her sunglasses on, then took out her keys and got inside the car.

Faith and Lucia piled in as well. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter what we think. It's your adventure, and we're just in it for the ride, right?"

"Precisely." Sibyl activated the motor as Jenn rolled off toward the freeway. "Off we go..."

***

After an entire day's drive they finally reached Astro-X's arid Arizonian headquarters. The trip had worn Sibyl and her followers down, yet as against the desert sunset its tall buildings and concrete gates grew near they perked up with a bristling excitement. What laid beyond those imposing walls?

At the gates Jenn waited, and a security person waved to a similarly uniformed person behind glass once he'd confirmed her identity. A wire fence barrier at the entrance to the compound mechanically slid open. Sibyl followed closely behind, and when that security person looked into her driver's side window he was just as approving of who he saw inside.

"So far so good."

The compound itself was like a small city, featuring rows of buildings of all sizes and uses. Traffic within the the compound was for the most part uniform white SUVs, while also shorter distances were travelled within golf cart-like vehicles.

Their destination was deep within the heart of the compound, in a dark grey cube of a building whose small size contrasted the towering facilities that surrounded it. It was unmarked. "I guess this must be where the goddesses reside," Sibyl said.

Lucia nodded, though she was bemused to hear Sibyl referring to her species as such. "Is that what you call yourselves?"

"It is. Don't you think it's appropriate?"

"Well, yes. But it's also a bit lofty, don't you think?"

"Maybe. Do you have any alternatives?"

"Well, on the internet they call them 'futanari'. Of course the people who call them that speak within the realm of a fantasy fetish, while you and the people in that building are quite real."

"Hmm."

There was a small parking lot in front, where they snuggled the Challenger up beside Jenn's car and got out. Jenn was standing beside it, where she, for the first time to Sibyl's two travel mates, smiled. "Welcome. If you unlock your trunk we can have some people handle your luggage. Just come inside. We're all very eager to meet you."

***

The air was thick with tension. Jenn stopped a few steps into the lobby, and behind her there was Diana's clone and her two wide eyed worshippers.

Before them there stood an assembly of goddesses, who for the most part looked to belong to a single family. There were a pair of identical twins, who were the first to arrive and welcome Jenn and her travellers. They differed only in hair colour, with one being a bright blonde while the other's veered more toward the orange. They had initially looked on at their arrivals calmly.

After that there had come another goddess, via a stairway which led down to the lobby, whose appearance was very much like the twins, though her hair was wavy black.

The next to come was of course Diana. There was no doubt to Sibyl and her friends of that, for they were looking upon a very familiar image indeed. Upon her entrance confusion took hold as her various sisters realized it wasn't Jenn's original love who had followed her in, but a duplicate.

"Are you serious?!"

"Diana, I thought that was you."

Jenn chuckled. Sibyl began to blush, and her worshippers grew more uncomfortable.

"No one told us it would be conscious!" Diana exclaimed.

"Oh yes," Jenn said, relishing their shock and awe, "she is very much that. Thanks for not telling me the clone was Diana's, it was hilarious." Though the laugh was all hers, now that the other goddesses had to contend with knowing that their sister's clone had a mind of its own.

It seemed in a building where goddesses, and in fact family, were free to be themselves amongst each other, some precautions which Sibyl was accustomed to taking were no longer necessary. Diana was dressed in close fitting white jeans, and from her crotch and along her thigh there laid a elongated bulge which Sibyl and her company had already grown to know well. The same could be said for her dark haired sibling, though the twins wore gender obscuring skirts. At the sight of those daunting and scarcely concealed endowments Faith and Lucia averted their eyes.

"Well, this I didn't expect," said the last woman to arrive. The others turned to look up at her as she stood at the top of the stairway, hinting to Sibyl and her company that she was due additional respect. She was their leader. Her hair was black and wavy, as it was with one of the sisters, though she'd chosen to add purple streaks to the blackness, which complimented the striking violet of her eyes. "The clone lives!"

"Ah, yes," Sibyl said with a shaky voice. She steadied herself and spoke more boldly. "I do."

At hearing her speak the sisters traded looks, and the twins began to share hushed whispers. "Since when," one of them demanded.

"As of... as of the past week," Sibyl replied.

"Well then," said the lead goddess. "If that is the case we owe you and your worshippers a welcome and an introduction!" She began to make her way down the stairs. "I am Marla. Marla Dennis. Welcome to our domain." She wore black jazz pants, which although not accentuating it, did display her gender in a fairly obvious manner. Above that she wore a closely fitted purple top, which clung nicely to her well featured upper body.

She reached the main floor and stood between Sibyl's group and the sisters. "And here we have some of my daughters. From youngest to oldest, Alene," that was the black haired sister, "the twins Angela and Melissa, and then the eldest of this particular batch of offspring, Diana."

There was no visible age difference between Marla and her daughters -- every woman in that room looked to be frozen in her early twenties, with the exception of Lucia, who had recently hit thirty. It was difficult for Sibyl and her group to process, though they already knew that for the goddess sub-species youth was eternal.

There was an awkward trade of nods and waves. Jenn chose to fill in the silence: "the deceased doctor named Diana's clone 'Sibyl', and she readily goes by that name. From what I've seen of her so far, she is a fully functioning goddess, free of any deformations or retardation."

"How could it have a mind? We were told its brainwaves were a flatline," one of the twins said.

"Who knows," Sibyl said. When she spoke up, everyone went silent. They were fascinated, so she had their full attention. "The biology of goddesses is still a mystery. You should expect surprises."

"Fair enough," Marla said. "Could you introduce us to your worshippers, Sibyl?"

"Of course. This is Lucia, who was Dr. Schaller's assistant for several years. Prior to my awakening she studied me. I'm sure she has a lot to share with you."

Lucia nodded, finding confidence in those words.

"And we have Faith, here, who also worked for Dr. Schaller."

"And what about the little doggie," said the dark haired daughter, Alene.

"His name is Brad," Faith said. She raised him up a few inches and smiled sweetly. Save for Diana, who was still staring in confusion at her clone, there was a collective 'aww' from Marla and her daughters.

Alene stepped closer, causing Faith to flinch ever so slightly. She stood firm as the goddess leaned close to inspect the little dog. "Cutie," she said before dropping her voice to a level only Faith could hear: "and I don't just mean the dog." She returned to the company of her sisters.

"We welcome you to our little world here at Astro-X," Marla said. "It's ugly on the outside but it's what's inside that counts: a safe space for us to be ourselves while we run our little business. Make yourselves at home. Jenn, why don't you show them to the spare room."

Chapter 26

"So girls," Jenn said, "now that we've shown you where you'll be sleeping tonight how about a look at the rest of where we live?" Beside her stood Diana, who smiled placidly as she openly examined her clone, and Alene.

The room wasn't very large, though it was comfortable and neat, with as its centrepiece a very large bed that would easily accommodate four. It had obviously been designed with the activities of goddesses and their worshippers in mind.

"Sure, that would be great," Sibyl said.

"You go ahead. I'm tired. I'm just going to stay here with Brad," said Faith.

As a group they left the room, though Alene stayed back with Faith and Brad as well.

"Seeing as we have a scientist with us why don't we show them the lab next," Jenn said.

"I would very much like that," said Lucia.

The lab was similar to the one Sibyl and Lucia knew so well, though it was much larger and kept immaculately neat compared to the cluttered, cramped and worn space that they'd came from. The machinery was all brand new and top-of-the line, and indeed some of it looked as if it hadn't even been used yet, with sheets of plastic still adhering to touch screens and the smell of recently unboxed electronics in the air. Lucia and Sibyl were in awe at what was available in that room, though Sibyl's reaction was wisely hidden. Lucia on the other hand had finally left Sibyl's side and was walking along the aisles of equipment, openly admiring what the goddesses of Astro-X had to offer.

"We filled out this room in anticipation of receiving you, Sibyl," Jenn said. "We figured we'd pick up right where Dr. Schaller left off, but it seems now that that can't be the case."

"What a shame... My apologies for gaining sentience, but could you really blame me?"

Jenn chuckled knowingly. "No, I suppose not."

"There's a lot of gear in here, but where is your scientist?"

"Well, I was expecting her to join us for this little tour but it seems she felt like staying back with Faith. Though Alene has a keen mind for science, when a pretty little thing comes along she has a one-track mind!"

Sibyl's heart sunk as she realized her sweet little love was alone with another goddess.

***

"So, Faith, is there anything I can get you? Something to eat, or drink?"

"Ah no, Alene, I'll be fine." Faith felt uneasy around the dark haired goddess, whose interest in her was quite overt. Alene was of course extremely attractive, and from the looks of things (which Faith was making a concerted effort to keep her gaze high and away from) was capable of all the studly delights her Sibyl was. But Sibyl was the only one for her.

"Alright, suit yourself. So, what's it like worshipping the cloned goddess?"

"It's, um... It's very nice."

"Is it? She's only been awake for a week. She can't know very well what she's doing, with so little experience."

Faith shrugged and chose to divert her attention to Sibyl's dog, whom she picked up and clutched against her chest.

"You might be surprised what a more experienced goddess can offer. She would have knowledge of pleasures that can only be had with time." Alene was approaching slowly, and Faith was in turn stepping back, growing less comfortable as the goddess moved in with slow, hip-rocking steps. As the space between them closed her voice dropped to a near-whisper: "I've had long enough to learn my share."

Faith chirped meekly and in a moment of panic held Brad up between them, and the dog, sensing that its personal space was being invaded, extended its legs. Alene found four little paws pressing into her face and chest, and instead of Faith's inviting visage she saw the three fur-lined black dots of his eyes and nose.

Alene stuttered, and then began to giggle. "Oh! Alright. I can take a message, Faith. You'll stand by the clone. That's very good of you, and I can respect that." She turned and headed for the door. "But you couldn't blame me for trying! Have a good rest."

As she left Faith stood there, feeling flabbergasted by the unsolicited approach she had just avoided. After a thoughtful moment she put the dog back on the ground. "Thank you, Brad."

***

"Aha, here's a our scientist now," Diana said. She'd been leaning cross-armed in the doorway, waiting to leave what was to her a sterile and boring place and move on with the rest of the tour. She stepped out of the way and let her younger sister in. Sibyl smiled with relief, for little could have happened between her and Faith in so little time.

"Yes, I'm here now. Sorry for hanging back... I got a little distracted!" As Alene strode in she was feeding her arms into a white labcoat, emphasizing the fact that discussions of science were about to ensue. Sibyl's relief turned to excitement, for in that fantastic lab she yearned to discuss her life's work with the sharp mind of an immortal.

Lucia was returning from her sightseeing trip along the aisles of equipment. "Aha, so you're the one who runs this place!" She had a beaming grin on her face, feeling just as eager as Sibyl to talk shop.

"I am she. But there isn't much to be done now - if I wanted to study a live goddess I'd have gotten to work on big sis a while ago."

"Pfft!"

She grinned at Diana's reaction. "With the huge budget we assigned to studying Sibyl there are other options now, though."

Sibyl was attentive, though she didn't dare show her interest out of fear of demonstrating her true identity. Instead, she chose to look as unimpressed as Diana, as a true clone of her probably would.

Lucia was eager to hear more. "And what options might that be?"

"Well for starters, we could just grow a new one. And frankly, that sounds even more fun."

Lucia's reaction was immediate: "oh, wow! That's amazing! You certainly have enough gear to pull it off. And plenty of time do so as well, I suppose." Sibyl was just as tickled as she, though still she kept herself guarded. Growing her new body from fetus thirty years before was indeed the most exciting time of her previous life, and she would have loved to do it again.

"Yeah. I'm thinking this time we'll change it up with some different genetic stock. Maybe an Aerotian goddess."

Diana was moving in towards Sibyl, rolling her eyes at the excited jabbering of the scientists. With a gentle nudge to her arm she guided her away from the others so they could speak alone. "They could go on like that all night, no doubt."

"Ah, yeah. Heh... They really like their work."

Diana shrugged. "Mhmm. Look, I want to show you more. Kind of, I want to get to know my twin, if that makes any sense to you? Why don't you come along with me for a bit." She took Sibyl's hand and started to move toward the exit.

Sibyl longingly glanced back at the lab and the two women she wished she could still call her colleagues. As she felt herself being tugged away she sighed. "Okay Diana. Let's go."

Chapter 27

"I hope you don't mind if we go to my room. Some place private, you know..."

Diana was moving at quite a clip, apparently wanting to have them alone as soon as possible. Maybe she didn't want them to be seen... or maybe she didn't want to wait any longer.

Sibyl had, since the day she had taken her new form, been very attracted to the image of herself. What was not to like about that slender, perfect hourglass figure, so blessed and beautiful? She was only just beginning to learn the discipline to not be aroused at the sight of her own reflection. Seeing her double, the original, moving with a seductively chest jostling urgency before her in her close fitting clothing was almost too much to bear.

She loved how confident she was, to walk the hallways of that building in those tight white jeans, despite the peculiarities of the figure they shared. The benefits were plain to see, for the curves of her behind and elegant legs were breathtaking. Sibyl, still dressed in her skirt, tube top and blazer, hoped that one day she could be so daring as well.

As soon as they reached her room Diana turned to her, her bushy blonde ponytail whipping behind her against her door, and her lips parted as if some words were on the tip of her tongue. Sibyl glanced down and saw the front of one of her tightly clothed legs was gravidly holding the elongated form of her burgeoning arousal, to which the thin white denim clung taut like a second skin until nearly her knee. She began to stutter and grow red, and took a step back. "I, I... Diana..."

The confident goddess smiled and opened the door, then pulled Sibyl into the darkness of her room.

She was pushed roughly against the wall. The moment she felt soft lips against her own she gave in, letting herself surrender to Diana's desire. Her blazer was being eased off of her shoulders, soon to fall to the floor. As their full bosoms pressed together she felt that swollen lust rub against her thigh, and she shivered with conflicted feelings. Did... did she like it? She did. To her shame, there was no doubting that she desired what the goddess was packing.

She opened her mouth, granting Diana's insistent tongue entry. Diana's hands were likewise seeking a refuge, sliding up Sibyl's stomach and into her tube top. She shuddered, and the goddess chuckled. "I love to play with myself. Seeing as you're me, why not take it to the next step?"

"Mmh. I, I don't know..."

Diana continued to chuckle as she dug her fingers into Sibyl's breasts, kneading them carelessly as her hands sat tight within the stretchy black of her top. Meanwhile, feeling a flush of shame, Sibyl tilted herself into Diana's lower body and dragged her hips against her long, bulging package, creating arousing friction between it and her own. She couldn't believe what she was doing, yet couldn't deny her desire to do so. "It'll be fun. Two of a kind," Diana purred.

Sibyl's top flipped up off of her breasts as Diana ripped one hand out and brought it low. Her knees buckled as Diana reached up her skirt and grabbed ahold of her growing shaft, which she held against her own as she aggressively squeezed and stroked.

"Mmh, oh god," Sibyl whimpered. In her submission she melted against the wall as she handled her. "I can't believe we're doing this!"

Diana simply gave a devilish smile for a reply, knowing full well that Sibyl was under her control. She'd gotten her cock hard, too hard to hold against her own, so she stepped to the side and gave it a few more strokes as it ventured out of and lifted her skirt. Her own was beginning to ache in her jeans, so it was time to lose her clothes. She let go and stalked off into the darkness of her room.

Slowly Sibyl followed, taking tiny cautious steps as she waited with bated breath for what was to come next. She could hear the faint rustle of clothes being slipped off of smooth skin.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers