Listening at the Wall

Story Info
Listening to the Neighbour masturbate.
933 words
4.43
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the sound of a door closing gently, footsteps and the usual sounds of preparation for bed with varying levels of clarity. It is the next door neighbour and I can hear all that because the walls are not sound proof at all. The sound of a drawer being opened is the next definite sound that I hear and then, the sound I have been hoping to hear. It is the sound of the neighbours vibrator. Just a low hum, but sufficiently loud to be recognisable.

My neighbour Tessa is a redhead and rather attractive. She also has a reasonably active sex life and I have been audience to a number of fairly raucous bouts of sex since she moved in. I have become a connoisseur of her orgasmic sounds. When she comes it is a rising note that ends up in a heartfelt "Aaah!". If I hear three "Oohs" in a row it usually means she is faking it.

She is far more restrained with the vibrator though and I don't expect any really juicy orgasmic moaning. Usually it is a very gentle "Aaah", the vibrator goes off, the drawer opens and closes, and silence descends.

So tonight I am not expecting fireworks. However soon after the vibrator starts up, she is humming to herself in a most unusual fit of enthusiasm. It is very nice to lie there and listen to her going about her pleasure with such enthusiasm.

As I lie and listen I decide that I may just be tempted to follow the masturbation suit and am just getting into the swing of things, when her voice does the rising note and the heartfelt "Aaah!". The vibrator gets switched off and I am left with a raging erection and no company.

Which is why I pick up my cell phone and write. "A fine performance tonight. A bit short I thought. I wonder if you would agree to an encore?" I hit the send button without thinking about what I have written and immediately regret my impulsiveness. Suddenly I wish I hadn't sent the message. I try to delete the message but before I can even get to the right screen I heard her notification come through."Oops!" I think to myself. "Here comes trouble."

Then I hear a throaty chuckle and the keyboard being operated - click, click, click. The chuckle and the fact that she is typing a fairly long message seems to indicate that I might get away with minor injuries. I wait nervously. The wait starts to kill my erection right enough though.

My phone lights up. I set it to silent at night so no notification sound happens for which I am quite grateful for.

Message reads. "Disgusting voyeur!" Not a good start. My erection wilts a bit further. In fact it could be accused of cowering..

"I think it is time for you to entertain me. Don't think I don't know that you listen to my nightly adventures. I make you strain to hear when I don't have a partner. So. Now it is your turn. Let me hear you jacking off."

I look at my collapsed erection and wonder what to do. Usually it isn't a problem, but now being challenged makes things a bit more tense.

Then it strikes me. How about fantasizing about her next door. Reaching through the wall and stroking those luscious breasts and then taking a nipple in my mouth...

The images those thoughts conjure up cause my recalcitrant cock to sit up and take notice.

"Oh, Tessa. Your breasts are so beautiful. So suckable!" I murmur to myself and to her next door. I hear the sound of a glass being applied to the wall and I know my audience is listening carefully and that fires my inner exhibitionist that I was only vaguely aware of until now. But now it bustles to the front and takes charge. I moan, I sigh, I whimper her name. When I get to the words, "spread your legs so I can eat your pussy" I have my cock firmly in hand and am battering it mercilessly. The slapping of my wrist on my belly must surely be audible next door. Sure enough I hear a soft moan from next door.

"Give it to me. I want to stick my cock in your hot wet tight pussy." I say out loud.

"Ah! Oh, Ah." Comes from next door. Then urgently as I have heard once or twice when she has had a visitor, "Don't stop! Do it. Do it hard. Fuck!"

I don't try to articulate anything now. I just groan and moan. Aside from running out of ideas, I have no words because my brains have fled down to my balls and are about to be ejaculated onto my chest.

"Oh fuck Tessa!" I manage to get out as the inevitable happens and I spurt a load of cum onto my chest. I am wondering if I can summon enough energy to keep on making sexy noises when I hear the rising note followed by a very definite "Aaah!" Followed shortly by "Oh, fuck, Desmond!" (that's me!) and over my beating heart I can hear her panting.

Then. "Fuck! That was good!"

I chuckle loud enough to be heard. "And for me too. Long time since I have come this hard."

"Good night." comes from next door and the sound of smacking kisses.

"Sleep well!" is the best I can summon.

A chuckle greets that. "After that, I definitely will. We have a date tomorrow night?"

"But of course."