All Comments on 'Literotica The Podcast Presents LushinLace'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I really enjoy your podcast. It not only introduces me to content providers that I'm not familiar with, but it also gives me insight into the author's motivation and thinking. I've often been told that I have a voice for radio, and regrettably, the face for it too. You've got me thinking about scripting my own audio contribution. I'm not so sure that a male sexy voice will go over as well as a female one. It seems to me that a female voice is so much more naughty, and much more exciting because of that. Thanks and please keep up the good work.

LushinLaceLushinLaceover 1 year ago

Thank you Literotica and Krystine for having me on your podcast as an interview guest! It was so much fun! And thanks to my luscious listeners and fans for your support! You allow me to do what I love! You're amazing!!

~Lacey ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great podcast. Lacey you are the best! I always enjoy you stories, voice and subjects. You have introduced me to a new way of thinking. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lacey,

My wife and I are HUGE fans of ALL your work. We love to listen to your stories together. It has become a lovely and inspiring aspect of our intimacy. Never underestimate how large a positive impact you had on your listeners and their sexual wellness, which after all is big part of their (our) overall wellness. Thank you for being you and creating such an amazing body of work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...