All Comments on 'Little Bad Wolf Ch. 10'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PrinceCaiPrinceCaiover 3 years ago
Love this story!

The slow escalation and training of Acorn is just amazing and really, really hot as his boundaries are pushed but he's accepting everything anyway. This chapter especially where he willingly gets pegged by his mistress was really great, but everything leading up to it as well, like giving Flint a blowjob or swallowing cum for the first time, the way you write his hesitant acceptance of the treatment leading to finding it exciting and fun is just well-written and great as well! I love that even though Scarlett's kind of manipulating him, she's not mean or cruel about it and in fact his life is better and he's much happier now he's a kept pet. Also, the fact that he's so willing to let her control his orgasms now is super hot!

The plot building up with the shadow demon and the suspicious old woman is interesting around the smut. Really forward to seeing where the story goes next. I'd like a scene where Acorn somehow gets in trouble and needs a spanking from his mistress.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 3 years ago

I enthusiastically second every single thing that PrinceCai said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES