Little Bad Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, that's my good puppy," Scarlett coos, "Just relax and wait for your body to adjust to it. You're doing so good."

I do have to admit that this would be a lot worse without her fingering me beforehand, but it still feels impossible that this thing will fit inside of me. It's then that I look down and see Scarlett's expression. I've rarely seen her so aroused. Certainly not at anything I've done. Sophie, too. They seem to be watching me with bated breath, waiting for me to sink down on this 'cock'.

Seeing them like that, so excited for me, fills me with a strange kind of strength and courage. I can do this for her. I want to do this for her.

I take another breath and sink myself further, the act forcing out a long, extended whimper from me. Of pain yes, but it's more than that. It's a sort of overall intensity of the action. I pause again and my chest heaves, I can feel sweat erupting on my skin. It feels like the length of this thing has skewered me, but I'm pretty sure it's only like an inch and a half inside me. I have a new respect for the girls taking Flint. I'm especially amazed how Scarlett took that thing up her ass. How do they do this?

"He's really doing it!" Sophie exclaims, laying her head on Scarlett's chest and clasping her hand, "Make him take it deeper."

"Patience, kitten," she pats the girl's head, "His body is little and slender, you can't just force it in. You have to let him adjust. I'm sure Acorn is just as eager as you are to accommodate the full length. Isn't that right, puppy?"

I don't quite process what she said, but I just nod obediently, "Yes, Mistress."

"I just wanna see him ride you properly," Sophie's fingers trace up my stomach, "...Among other things. Do you think I could borrow your strap on, sometime?"

Scarlett laughs, "We'll see, kitten. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

I push a little deeper and suddenly my knees start to buckle, which only makes me slide further. My whole body wobbles and shakes as the thicker and wider portion of the phallus. My breathing quickens as it stretches me wider, my eroding strength and balance threatening to drop me down and skewer my ass.

As it turns out, I'm not the only one concerned. Just when I think my strength is going to give out, an arm slides around my midsection as Scarlett sits up. She holds me up with more ease than I'd like to admit, really.

She brushes her fingers through my hair with the other hand, "Are you at your limit, puppy?"

I stall for a moment, not wanting to disappoint her, but then begin to nod rapidly.

"Okay, we're just going to ease you up so I can pull out of you," she kisses my cheek, "Nice and slow. Ready?"

I nod again and she pulls back and lifts me up, letting the strap on slowly slip out of me. The process of it exiting me hurts too, but I take a breath of relief as I feel it leave my ass.

"There we go," she says, running her fingernails up my back.

"Aww, that's it?" Sophie complains, crossing her arms.

"Oh, hush," Scarlett dismisses her, "Don't listen to her, puppy, you did great. We'll get you a little deeper next time."

Not sure I like the sound of this 'next time' business, but there's no sense in arguing, especially right now. I find I'm too physically and mentally exhausted as Scarlett eases me down to lay on my back on the bed.

"I think our puppy deserves a little reward for being such a good boy," Scarlett remarks, taking one of my hands and interlocking our fingers, "If he can find the strength to get hard again for us."

I rather like the sound of that one. I even more like the feel of Scarlett's fingers gently stroking up the underside of my cock.

"Ooh, what are you gonna do?" Sophie says excitedly, taking my other hand and squeezing down on it.

"Hmm, maybe something he hasn't had before?" Scarlett teases, "Would you like that puppy?"

She wraps her fingers around my shaft and gives a little squeeze, "But I can't do anything until you decide to come out and play."

Admittedly, my cock is taking more time than I would expect, considering the implication that she'll do, well, anything with it. I'll chalk it up to recent activities.

"What do you think she'll do, Acorn?" Sophie says, "I don't think it'll be her pussy. Because that would be silly. Maybe her mouth? Mistress has a magic tongue."

That did it. The assessment that my cock being near her pussy would be silly notwithstanding, the idea that my cock would be near her mouth puts it at rigid attention.

"There we go, I knew you had it in you," Scarlett says, grasping me by the base of the cock, "So hard and ready for me."

She holds my cock straight up, so I can see it, and I can feel her hot breath on my shaft as she talks. Her lips are barely inches from me as she opens her mouth and extends her tongue and moves it upwards. She teases me by letting only the barest tip of her tongue lightly stroke over the underside of the head of my cock, just enough that I can feel the heat and moisture.

And I cum. I just go off. I can't help it. My cock sprays into the air, some of it striking Scarlett in the face, but most of it completely missing her as she pulls back in surprise, then falling right back onto me.

I try to reach over to stroke myself through my orgasm, but my hands are held by the both of them. They aren't actively trying to keep me from pulling away, but I'm so tired that just idly clasping my fingers keeps me from pulling over, and I quickly give up as the potential pleasure throbs away.

"Well that was unexpected," Scarlett remarks, her finger taking the little bit of cum from the side of her face and wiping it against my thigh.

Sophie just giggles, because of course she does, "What did I say about her tongue?"

12