All Comments on 'Little Billy - The Real Story'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Smaller dicks are wonderful for sucking. Easy on the jaws and they give just as much juice as big ones.

Size queens should not be condemned. They should be pitied. A few hours per week of big dick and the rest of the time with an asshole. O.K. if you like the taste of shit.

All right. I confess I like licking ass also. But only if I really like the guy. And if he has a small dick for lots of sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
made the most of

a crappy story, but crap is still crap. Idiotic prattle intended for the simpleminded, was hoping for humor but discovered mundanity instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bullshit

You make it sound good. He still a wimp and cuk. Horrible. 1 star pity

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

Thanks for sharing. You did well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why

You're a potential and capable 5 but, I gave you a three because I know you have and can do better.

You rushed to end this thing. After all you shared and wrote you went to the end quickly, left out details that would have been enjoyable and expect us to envision the ending for ourselves.

How insulting and lazy on your part.

Thanks anyway, potentially a good story - just a lame excuse for an ending - shame on you!

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
You Can't

Polish a turd the first story was a turd and this one is a turd

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ITS EASIER TO SWITCH

than fight for nothing. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
This quality author does not write ' quality ' dumbed down stories well.

A look thru this author's work will reveal a very fair amount of ' hot' ratings & they're there for a reason in spite of the fact that he dabbles frequently in the dicey areas of polyamory & incest.

The narrator's of Scorpio44a's storries are often intelligent men with a lot of nuance. If I had to guess ...the narrators probably resemble their author. DG Hear writes quality stories of simple men much more like Billy / William & probably would have been less patronizing .

I hope Scorpio44a will take it as a compliment when I say he is too intelligent to 'dumb down' both his plots & characters at least in this instance. In addition, as a reader , I felt a bit cheated that the author didn't give us more of the retribution, hurt $ outrage the deluded wife must have felt when divorce papers were served.

Perhaps I'm being unfair. But the fact this author has set a very big standard of quality in the past & for better or worse Im holding him to it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, at least the tale wasn't about a wimp cuckold.

Other than that, not much to say for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
used to like

Used to like your stories after reading this i don't know why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too clinical

It seems you were worrying too much about trying to sound intelligent than writing a good story...failed at both in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

Scorpio,

Very nice. I liked it a lot, as I have your other efforts.

Matt Moreau

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Ending.

The story ended well but I don't like to see a man humiliated by a whore of a woman like that. Like I say, I appreciate the ending.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
OK Story, Bad Ending

The conclusion took this from a "4" to a "1". Still, better than the original...nice try.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 12 years ago
Like LordSlamdawgg said.

I do get that this was response to another story and not from your fertile imagination. I appreciate the thought, however, next time don't bother. Just skip the shitty stories.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Not bad attempt to turn a cuck tale around

The comments suggest that for many people there is no saving a small dicked male... You realize, of course, that sooner or later you will run into a bigger dick!

Unless you believe in those special offers to increase the size of the dork, there is nothing you can do about what you were born with. That is a ridiculous basis for judging a human being, or a story. Since he did not want to end up in prison just because he has a small dick.... Then he did the best job possible without the aid of magical help from the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why?

Why do you all you cuckold haters feel compelled to write anti-cuckolding stories and weigh in on cuckold stories. Who cares - let cucks have their fetish. Too much wasted energy if you ask me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good rewrite

Revenge stories almost always don't have good endings, just a couple of people suffering through what is left of their life.

I liked this ending because everyone has what they want. Life is good.

Thanks for the read.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
much improved

Logical re-write. Much better than the original. This "Billy" may have had a small dick but he is still a man.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Half baked

In my mind this story addressed, barely, one issue and wimped out on the other, more important issue.

First, I really don't have a problem that Brenda needed a big cock for satisfaction. There's an easy fix for that, it's called divorce. "I'm sorry Billy but I need a big cock to enjoy sex and sex is very important for me so we need to get divorced. I love you but you can't give me this. I'm sorry." People are incompatible for all sorts of reasons, maybe even because a woman has a loose cunt and most guys feel like the are spelunking during sex.

The story addresses that Brenda is openly cheating on Billy by him leaving her (sneaking out) and getting a pitiable coward's revenge by turning Matt in to his wife. All us losers are supposed to feel good because Red decides to be with Billy. What a dude!

But the story only gives lip service to the fact that Brenda is a Class A bitch. She slaps Billy down and humiliates him without a care in the world. She essentially pays no price for this. She wanted a big dicked guy and she got one. Along the way she takes great effort to humiliate and belittle Billy and the dumb ass is hemming and hawing about whether to dump her. He thinks this pathetic little tidbit " I thought my job, as Brenda's husband, was to do everything I could to have her life be great, even if it embarrassed or humiliated me. Perhaps I could learn something from the man coming to fuck my wife that would enable me to be enough lover to satisfy her.". This is a "man" "rejecting" being a cuckold? I'm surprised he didn't greet Matt with a blowjob. Gack!

Billy has a small dick but the problem isn't his dick, it's his POS wife. Red is happy with Billy. A lot of guys might like size F tits but very few women have them. Do they constantly tell their wives what lousy women they are because they have small tits? Not unless they like wearing frying pan for hats. Most people learn to respect what they have in their partner. If something important is lacking, you get divorced and try again.

This is still a WACC story, even though he left her.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Not Much Better

I pretty much have to go with jasonnh on this one. I know what my resonse would be if my wife hit me with this "problem", especially in such a disrespectful way. I certainly wouldn't adopt the attitude that my duty as a husband would be to accept some humiliation so that my love for my wife would be proven. If the situation were reversed, if somehow my wife became incapable of meeting my sexual needs, does that then give me the right to not only cheat on her but humiliate her in the process? Of course not! I would have the option of staying with her sexually unfulfilled or divorcing her. This man actually watches his wife cheat on him, though he is hurt and disgusted by it. He then decides to man up and leave her, after proving that he can accomodate her "problem." Why not do so before the cheating, with a firm warning that no infidelity would be tolerated? Strangely, not a few have cheered the manhood of this character. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Why are the revenge, consequence stories so popular

@ Dear Anon because the World is changed. During the last 2 millenia the Great writers wrote their stories beside the cheating wives and the loverboys. In the earlier World the cruel, raw husbands ruleed the fragile wives. The writers from Bocaccio, Tolsztoy, Flaubert, Thomas Mann and others wrote their stories pro the cheating wives. Some writers use the cuckold husband for humor. In the Catolic Area the divorce was forbiden and only answer was the MURDER for the cheating which was punished poorly or without punishing. In the modern World generaly the fragile women (some excepcion with violanced husbands) disapeared. If a husband cheats the wife gets the children custody, the wife takes him cleaners, etc.. If the wife cheats the wife gets the children custody and she takes cleaners the inocent husband. In such a World some readers (as I am) likes read about succesful husbands who were succcesful in the divorce or achive excellent revenge.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The most important to find his own balls in this romantic revenge story

I do not intersted on this husband if he is wimp or not wimp. I thing the MOST IMPORTANT FOR SOMBODY WHO IS IN SUCH A CIRCUMTANCES TO FIND THE NAROW ESCAPE FROM A HUMILIATING WHORE WIFE. To find the balls earlier or later BUT TO FIND HIS BALLS. I read the last 1 and half year huge amount consequence stories I am a consequence story fan I like the revenge and reconcilation stories as well. I think the most important to find the balls and he FINDS HIS OWN SELFRESPEKT. A little dicked male do not necessary TO GET SUICIDE. Yes the all population of the female is not a aim for him. He has the aim for finding the right woman among women whose pussy gets PAIN FROM BIG COCKED MALE PEOPLE DURING SEX and among famele whose sex requirments are not vaginal centered as Red was in this story. Yes for a small dicked male should forget 50% of the women but HE WOULD FIND HAPPINESS WITH THE OTHER 50% of female. I read some stories where the husbands find their balls with helping a good friend after long term humiliation or the husbands finds his balls alone HOWEVER EVRYTIME IT IS IMPORTANT TO FIND EALIER OR LATER THE BALLS BUT TO FIND. HA-Ha-Ha this big cock adoring exwife MUST SERVE THE BIG COCKED NEW HUSBAND/MATE AT HOME...........HA-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha Good revenge story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This one is better

I would like to say that this story is much better than the other one but having sid that I am still dissappointed in this one. I can accept the wife being unfufilled by little billys' small size. What I can't accept is the idea that a loving wife who says she loves her husband would point blank tell him that she is having her lover come by and wants him to watch and learn some pointers. What could he possibly learn?? She would only be showing him how inferior his penis is. Is that the love of a good woman? Not to mention that she totally disrespected little Billy by ignoring him and treating him like a servant while her lover was there. Why did he not break out the big(purple) guns to try to please her BEFORE he allowed her to break her vows.

I can find no redeeming values in any of the characters of this story. The wife was going to turn her husband into a simpering wimp one way or another and I don't think it was just because of his small penis. Billy, while having to put up with his small size his entire life must have also had a small set of testicles because he didn't grab his balls and refuse to allow her to have a lover before trying to solve thier problem between the two of them first. Even if he did allow her to have a lover he should have never put up with the disresect she showed him while with her lover. He gave her what she was after without any retribution. She got half of everything AND the big dick. What did he get? a half a life and a woman who likes to have her pussy licked. There is no indication in the story that he did in fact trade up. And last, how did Matts wife know what hotel Billy was staying at in SF? He didn't mention it to her in the story.

I give the story a *2 only because it is better than the other one and I gave it a *1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Not a complement. You could have taken the thought behind these cliche'ed cartoon characters and made a great story. You have the potential, your writing is very good, this story is not. Who the hell would treat her husband like that? I mean, she married him, knew his equipment. Secondly who the hell would go so out or their way to belittle her husband? And expect him to take it? And Mike's wife. Drive or fly to the Hotel to give him a reward fuck? Sorry! Unbelievable from one end to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

I did not read the original, but must say I enjoyed this one a great deal. I would like to think that presented with the same scenario, I would react with a similar story line. The fact is, my wife is a true nympho slut, but has never ever treated me badly. We have a great relationship, that we both profit from. I have enjoyed watching her with many other men, but then there have been the occasional other woman for me. In our case, I truly enjoy watching her carnal activity, both filming and being a party miester for her. I know that it takes all kinds......but kindness is a prerequisite for any relationship I think, and your charaters unkindness brought a lot down on her. Anyway, thank you for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Baby?

You left the plots thread open as to whether Matt made her PG and whether the other man also came over the night that Red caught Matt there.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Nice Try!

Certainly much better than the original!

At least I was able to finish reading this version. I tried reading George Nodicks story as a prelude to this story, and just found it too disgusting to finish, but in all fairness, I left no score.

It was obvious that I wouldn't like Nodicks story and so I had originally passed on it.

So when you posted a sequel, I felt compelled to try and read Nodicks original, what a mistake that was.

Unfortunately this story was only marginally better, the fact that cuck boy gave his size queen slut wife got everything she wanted just doesn't qualify as a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna stated it correctly again but where the hell did that faggot shoe-no-IQ surface?

Goddamn it, "shoe-no-fucking-IQ" - you escaped from the disease ridden rock again? Please for the sake of humanity - slit your own throat, you miserable excuse of humanity and die a horrible death [again]. In other words, go away asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
vile badly written and BORING

the fact that a turd like matt moreau thinks this is a great story says a lot about how awful this story really is

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
I love cuckoldstories but not this one

You state you have offered the readers an alternative and I struggle with what that alternative is. For me, I found the poor sentence structure a major distraction to the story. A good of example is your opening paragraphs. Second, the description of yourself sounds as though you are giving a description to the police. It lacks any imagination and it does nothing to enhance the story. Third, a paragraph is one idea but you seem to cram more than one idea in a paragraph. Again I point to the first paragraph as an example. You open the paragraph talking about how Brenda and you met than in the same paragraph you begin to describe yourself and then talk about how Brenda looks. In my opinion this is not one paragraph and at least two to three paragraphs. Finally I feel, this story should have been edited before being submitted and if it was edited then many of errors would have been caught.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea....

but you are a good writer. Thanks for the attempt and I gave it a good score, in an attempt to compensate for the 1's and 2's that some of the others gave you.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@Dear Anon The wife in the trade lost more than you told us. Yes the wife gets a big cocked new mate/mates but the wife lost her butler or servant at home. The new big cocked mate/mates will not be servant at home and Bill gave more meal tickets. Bill have an equal connection with his newer mate and the most impotant Bill found his self respect=HAPPINESS IS IN OTHER WAY. The wife must make her bed, because her new mate will not buttler ........Ha ha ha ha.....

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
It does not matter the time until finding his balls to find the balls the most important!

I read many such stories where the wife humiliated her husband for a long time and in the stories the husband found their balls. One favorit of these sort of stories for example itmgr2010's story : "Disco Nights Ch. 03", where the husband found his balls after 25 years marriage BUT HE FOUND HIS BALLS AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whimp or not wimp debate is not interesting for me, because a not wait selfrespect balls found excellent revenge against srhewd humuliating wives.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Sheesh -

The natives are angry tonight -

Rough crowd -

Hey Scorp - it was a bit rough in spots compared to a lot of your work but the concept was sound - a husband finds he has been way wrong for a long time and is being pulled up short by a bitch on wheels - he tries to find a way back (more than most would do) it succeeds and fails at the same time. She is now just a slut bitch in heat and has no respect or care for him.- he tries an incredibly reasonable way to "fix" things it fails he moves on with a parting shot to regain some self respect and comes out a winner.

Works for me heh

It would not be my style but so what - the ending did fall a bit flat for me - the ex- pays no price? they exchange partners and all are happy - nosure that could happen what about the other big dick she wanted - she clearly was headed down a big dick fun farm path or so it seemed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just plain gay

this was a dumb ass story, sorry I even looked at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to suck a cock, strange little queer that one, head off to ---> Gay Male sick one

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
LITTLE BILLY WONT BLOW

and doesnt like confrontation or payback. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent

Compared to the original your take was heads and Tails better in quality. At least Bill got to trade his slut wife for the wife's lovers wife and was getting some loving himself.

You gave Bill his balls back.

Semi

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumbest fucking thing i ever read.

Just hang yourself.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Shitty story dude..... Wasted my time reading this cow shit story...

I assumed by your narration at the beginning of the story that the husband wasn't a wimp--boy was I wrong! I don't know how this piece of shit story received 4 stars, here you have a wimp who marries a huge slut who has no respect & no love for her husband, she exclaims to him that his dick is too small & she's going to bring a man with a bigger dick to their home tomorrow & she wants billy (her super wimp husband) to be there & possibly eat her out after her stud has cum in her pussy-- and to show just how little love she showed to billy the cuck, she actually does it! And just to show how spineless, wimpy, no respect for himself, low sel-esteem & a complete loser billy is he goes along with it he even eats the slut before her stud fucks her than he puts the stud's dick in his slut wife's pussy!!!! I totally see why the wife had no respect for him.... I kept reading hoping that you as the writer of this train wreck story would redeem Billy's character & give him some fucking balls & make the bitch pay --you just made him weaker--what's up with that? That stint with the fake 12inch dildo was the most idiotic pathetic thing I've ever read here on this site & he even ate her again !!! Do you hate men?! There's no fucking way a REAL MAN would want to touch the tramp with a rabid dogs dick let alone put his tounge on that cesspool she calls a twat. None of the characters were likeable, I had zero sympathy for billy, billy had no respect for himself nor did he love himself because if had these traits he would've realized the slut wasn't worth it. Brenda the dick slut knew when they met, dated & married that billy was lousy in bed & his dick was too small for her, so I really can't fathom why she continued to date him & than turned around & married him?! Did she think he'd get better at fucking her & his dick will grow? She obviously married him because she sensed that he was a wimp, someone who'd eat her dirty pussy after getting fuck'd by someone else & her presumption was right on the money.as a woman I'd never ever marry/date a guy such as billy. I tend to be a real bitch so I need a man who won't allow me to walk all over him. Women wants men with backbone & balls not a complete pathetic wimp loser.... Judging by the comments I was able to glance at briefly; I'm not alone in despising this story. I don't read stories by women for the simple fact most turn the male characters into spineless jelly fish so I thought I wouldn't have this problem reading stories by men, I guess I was wrong again.... You usually write some ok stories I don't know what you were smoking when you wrote this horse shit but whatever it was stop ! This story really suck'd I can't express that enough... There's no words to describe the atrocity that is this story...

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
...

The first one sucked. Cucking, cheating, and bitch wives are not acceptable in my opinion in literature or real life. You have a problem, you work it out. She knew he had a 'small' dick when she married him so what she did was callous and fucked up.

This story was almost a rehashing of the first one but the ending was different; not better, just diferent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Piece of crap

Enuf said.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
A pattern emerges

Scorpio is a closet cuckie. he says he hates wimpy cucky shit, yet every loving wives submission of his is filled with just that- wimpy cum sucking men sucking off other men. Then to cover himself from the comments he writes,"And then he left, and she got everything she wanted, but at least he got away after a whole year of taking it up the ass". These stories are called fantasy,yeah, the author`s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
voted 5* but it could have been better.

billy & donna shouldhave both devorced their spouses & taken action against the company the cheaters worked for .

then if they wished to get together after that ...

the story would have made more sense.

Matt & Brenda are both disgusting people & they don't deserve to be treated so decently by their ex partners .

brenda would get the ultimate fucking .. when Matt eventually gives her an std picked up from one of the no doubt many other women he will be screwing in future.

lol she's traded in a decent guy . and hooked up with a serial cheater / asshole.

lol how dumb is she ?

i know most men " think " with the little head.

is there really women out there that use let their pussy do the " thinking "for them ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 great story

loved it, so sexual!!!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Nope

As soon as she started with the "I am going to fuck other guys" speech - he should have gone into full separation mode. Liquidate assets and disband the marriage. Does size matter? I am sure it does, but for most women it is the size of your paycheck or your investment portfolio that counts - not your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ha ha funny

They traded women. Great....i was hoping the story would with he making a better lifre and hers going to hell. An epilog would have fit here.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Too Much

It's one thing to be dissatisfied with your husband's dick (and his was apparently below average), and MAYBE even to seek a bigger cock, but to HUMILIATE your husband, and to bring big dick into their bed, especially when hubby is willing to wear the large strap-on, is too much!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
AND IN THE END

no one will be satisfied. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

cuck.

PTraumPTraumabout 8 years ago
Unsatisfying...

But please bear in mind that I consider it so because of how highly I've held this authors other works. Though I've not read them all, I'm working my way through them and have generally been pleased. That said, this is far and away (leagues, miles, light years...you get the picture) the better of the two versions. The original was so vile I almost couldn't force myself to finish it...having stumbled on this version I felt that I should read the original to gain a point of reference. I do agree that a simple swap of partners is part of what I found in satisfying. I could have been happy with that had it just been a case of them being sexually incompatible. She, however, for many reasons, should have been drug over ten miles of bad road and then burned at the stake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A stretch!

Well written, as usual. But swapping wives? Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I do wonder...

What Matt is going to do when BRIAN and numerous other men line up behind him. Pretty sure wifey was talking about having more than one lover at a time.

William wins in the end!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, does not make sense.

Thanks for trying but to me revenge has to be well written to be believable.

This one strains the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY?????!!!!!!!

This story is about as lame as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
jeeezus

thought this was an adult site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for cuckold faggots

and cuckold authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I skipped

From 1/2 of pg 1 to the end of pg 3. Geez, from the comments, I can't even finish.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Sorry, but this is...

a fucked up story. No man, even in a fictitious story, would ever let himself be treated so badly. What you write needs to have some semblance of believability. This story had none. No retribution on either cheated upon spouse. Some of your stories are good, some very good. This one sucked !! No redeeming value. I am so sorry I read this. How long will it take to get those images out of my head. You evoked emotion, but mostly negative. Boooooo ! A - 1. Only cause zero was unavailable.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Huh!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! Then blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! Anyway that's my Comment WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn!

Judging from the comments, a lot of people didn’t like this story. Heck, this one is sort of mild compared to some of the cuckold humiliation stories I’ve read here. I think there’s only one thing I would change about this story. Where “Billy” got the big strap-on purple thing, I’d just get a big hand-held jobber. Purple, orange, makes no diff. The diff is that once I got the bitch tied down, I would slather that big purple (or orange) thing up with Super Glue. And then I would shove it up her as far as it could possibly go. And then I would drive away, into the sunset. Vindictive? ME??!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't see why everyone is so upset...

...with this author. He was pretty handicapped in how much he could do and still fit the original story.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Well, Anon who 'Can't see why everyone is so upset...'

...it's because Billy's a fucking wimpy cuckold who put up with far too much shit for far too fucking long, and didn't even get to burn the bitch. Trading's not a fucking burn

Did that answer your question, you fucking imbecile?

BTW - one star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Have mercy

How can so few people write so many cuckold stories for the same eight people to gush over. Let me say that Mauser said all that needs to be said about that.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
WTF?

Really? He’s supposed to get over humiliation by trading his wife? And Matt’s wife? I must have missed the part where he made the videos public, along with the part where Red kicked Matt in his bare balls while her sisters stomped his dick. Or where he painted ‘SLUT’ and her phone number across the rear bumper of her car.

Seriously, once she asked him to make her ready for Matt, he should have left. If that wasn’t enough, asking to align Matt’s cock for entry should have been the tipping point. The strap-on was a decent idea, but he should have left her cuffed and used it on her without lube.

Then there’s the lawsuit against the boss at work.... he dropped all of that for a trade?

You don’t redeem self respect by giving the slut what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gave it a 3...

...on the strength of being a skilled writer. Didn't really like the story itself so much. Billy took way too much crap, and there was no burning of the bitch. Thanx!

Loklie

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No BTB and revenge on him also he is Cucky

Getting hard watch him screw his wife!

Mine turns turtle just thinking about it

Why

I imagine butterflying his dick and stapling it to his belly or torching it or you get the picture

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Yeah, no

"And then Donna left Billy for a real man with a bigger dick who also liked eating pussy. Why settle for a wimp? The REAL end."

This was terrible and unsatisfying. I get the feeling reading this that the author wanted to write a cuck story but was afraid they'd get bad reviews and tried to give it an ending that wasn't pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have no idea what the fuck this was, but it certainly wasn't a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterful

I've never seen anyone pretend to be an author like you do. This was a masterclass in how to take a shit, call it a 'story', and actually get away with getting it onto a website with lower standards than a $2 whore. Cudos.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. I needed help falling asleep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Billy is a faggot

This stinking pile of words was gay male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok story

Quintius is an idiot commenter! Our hero started divorce procedures when his wife cheated on him. His wife wanted him to suck Matt’s dick but he found that disgusting. Left his home and informed Matt’s wife where Matt was having another sexual affair with his wife. He has sex with Matt’s wife who states that Matt never went down on her pussy! It looks like Quintius either can read or can’t comprehend write words! I guess this is a step up for him from the comic books he usually “reads”. Matt is the typical alpha male, they believe that going down on a pussy is beneath their dignity! They are afraid that they may be eating another alpha male’s cum!

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating comment, Anon.

Of all the commenters who hated this cuck story you chose me to single out. What an honor! Thanks for the insults, oh wonderfully brave anonymous person. Nice to know that I "either can read or can’t comprehend write words!" Considering that quote and the fact that the content of your comment has virtually nothing to do with what I wrote in my original comment, I believe it's your own reading comprehension that's in question, not mine.

None of the points you made in your comment actually convey that Billy isn't a wimpy cuck. The clandestine way he went about everything was cowardly. He never actually stood up to anyone, he just did everything in secret and let Matt's wife and her sisters confront the cheating assholes while he was out of town. The only injuries were a slap for Brenda and some busted ribs for Matt when her slutty ass fell on him. Billy didn't even really instigate the sex with Donna, she had to come on to him. Then, in the end, everybody just swaps partners and everything's hunky-dory. How civil!

The fake ending I put in my comment was an assertion that Donna (Red), Matt's soon to be ex-wife, wouldn't be satisfied with someone who was of such weak character that they would put up with what Brenda put Billy through. I implied that she'd soon tire of him being a wimp and find someone new who had both a bigger dick than Billy and also liked eating pussy. Men like that actually do exist!

Hopefully, the above explanation clears up your confusion, Anon. I'm sorry my original comment was so difficult for you to understand, but don't let that whole learning disability get you down, OK? Oh, and do try to use less exclamation points. It makes you come across as though you're about to pop a vein in your head.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

I shake my head every time I read a sentences such as this: "She said, "Look! The thought of me getting screwed by a full-sized man turn(s) you on, too! "" I wonder if people really think this? What is really going on, and I am so pleased to see William basically firm this, is that deep within the male's brain, ancient urges to recover his mate from the intruder are emerging from the subconsious. Invader, beware! Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If your wife tells you she needs a bigger dick or if she tells you she needs to have experiences with other men to find herself there's no turning back. There isn't any discussion that will save you marriage, it's over. Call a lawyer immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my version, after the first encounter, I ask for a repeat of the event, to be held on the one week anniversary of her betrayal. Upon his entry of her, ole Hillerich & Bradsby makes his appearance. After three swift swings to his lower back, I leave, knowing that he will need mechanical wheeled assistance in order to locomotive once again. Of course, my belongings had been packed and awaiting my arrival to my awaiting SUV. Let them sort out their shit; they’ll never find me.

My comments are not meant to diminish this fine story, just some post-reading thoughts. The availability to comment allows for my idle ruminations.

For the author, thank you for a good effort, though the behavior of all is preposterously unfathomable to me.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

So glad the husband wasnt a Republican because he's have been deep throating that meat with abandon, wearing panties and a cock cage....gladly.

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

How stupid is this, what a waste of time⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She said, "Look! The thought of me getting screwed by a full-sized man turn you on, too! Good. That's perfect. What I want you to think about is eating me after he leaves. He is not here to become my new husband or to move in. He's coming here to fuck me, that's all."

"You love me? Am I supposed to be pleased that you are going to fuck someone else?" I asked, still attempting to understand how and why my life had just changed.

Both sentences seem to have no relation to each other! Writer likes to write when doped up!

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

This isn't about sex. It's about belittlement and gaining power. The two cheaters deserve each other. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous