All Comments on 'Little Darling'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
looney67looney6710 months ago

Yes to a follow up

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

10Stars for this epic tale tale of sibling love. I would certainly enjoy another chapter just as long as this one. Exploring angela getting just as much love as Bella. Hope to see some babies too. Top job mate.

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

I don't think there is question to the idea of a follow up.

PhantomOpPhantomOp10 months ago

I agree with the other comments. There should be another chapter, drawing in Angela and perhaps having both sisters bear his children - with Bella giving birth first, of course.

I don't think the sisters should be sexually intimate with each other, though kissing, touching, and sharing Andy's bed would be welcome.

MikeManMikeMan10 months ago

Yes to a follow up please

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

So many possibilities for future action.

KinPAKinPA10 months ago

I have to agree with the others…a follow-up is needed.

dwoelfledwoelfle10 months ago

Wonderful story with so many possibilities for where to go next. Love your writing and will wait patiently for what comes next. Thank you.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx10 months ago

Really hoping that he takes his older sister as his lover too, and that both sisters wind up having their brother’s babies.

Mango2021Mango202110 months ago

Start typing 😁

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

I'm sure I'm not the only who could see Bella sharing with Angela, and her mom. Really well written, as usual!

mbaabdmbaabd10 months ago

I like that all of your stories are romantic, no matter the category.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc10 months ago

This was a fun, sweet read. Initially I hoped you would not include Angela, but by the time I was 80% through I was all for it. Please yes, write a second chapter.

nerdman009nerdman00910 months ago

I think you should add the other sister I mean he got permission and it'll make the dynamic more interesting. Congrats on the new job I always enjoy your stories ;).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely needs a second chapter👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

second time I've ever given a 5 star rating.

YES to the next chapter and don't forget poor ole mum.

SoupchefSoupchef10 months ago

I believe you ha e a start of a multi chapter story. I'd keep it going and let the imagination run.

As an American, I enjoyed it even with the settings od AU.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was cute and loving until it reached the point where mother and sister were okay with them being lovers. For whatever reason I couldn't wrap my head around something like that actually happening. I realize there are stories about incestuous families, however none of them seem to be very likely. But it's your story and it's doing well, I guess it's just me.

HornySpartanHornySpartan10 months ago

Yes please to a second installment!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Considering that Mom is reluctant to be with men, have her and Anglea doing each other. Mother and daughter hooked up mouth to pussy would be good. Maybe even toss in a strap on.

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster10 months ago

Angela and Mom.....

PowersworderPowersworder10 months ago

That was an amazing story and definitely needs more chapters.

Angela is already so comfortable around her siblings, I think she'd just need a little push to take things the the next level.

Getting both sisters pregnant would be incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story. Although you may be short on time and ideas at times, you always bring your A game! I agree with some of the other comments another chapter with Angela coming into the fold would be nice, but whatever you decide I am sure it will be good. Your stories always flow smoothly and seem natural, thanks again for taking the time for our enjoyment.

P.S. I was joking around with my comment on Alexa, another enjoyable story as with all the stories I included. Thanks again.

LowlandzzzLowlandzzz10 months ago

I'd like to see a follow up with Angela added but with maybe a slow build up to her developing feelings after some time has passed... Just my personal take and opinion

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

I have read many, if not most of your writings. If you decide to add a second or more chapters to this story, it would be welcomed. If you decide not to add more, that's OK also. You are the writer. Anything from you will be welcomed. As they say, "dealers' choice".

As usual, this is a 5 stars story, and is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

resist the urge to turn this into a harem story, they go on forever, repetitive as hell, and no real point to it.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn10 months ago

Extremely well written and totally enjoyable. Yes please, may we have another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with the other commenters about continuing the story, especially with Angela joining Andy in bed. Well written story… thanks.

Billyboy1953Billyboy195310 months ago

What was it that Mom said? Angela was going to be happy even if she had to see to it herself, or something like that? With that in mind…Definitely another chapter or two needed

As always with your work…5 stars👏🏻👏🏻

ArediaAredia10 months ago

Loved it! Would love to see Angela & Mum hook up (when Mum said "Angela was going to be happy even if she had to see to it herself") and then Chapter three be the "whole fam damly" as some folks say.

:)

newporter56newporter5610 months ago

I hope you continue this, should be a true family affair....

crazycujocrazycujo10 months ago
More!

Please don't leave us with a cliffhanger like this! Thanks for the story!

dlearyousdlearyous10 months ago

More please. I think you have at least 2 more stories here.

SmokeylinkSmokeylink10 months ago

Please continue!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6810 months ago

Lovbed it. And, yes, write another chapter and include Angela. Thanks

mharrisonmharrison10 months ago

Great story and yes possibly include the other sister and maybe even the mum... :)

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

I can see Angela enjoying some sex with little brother, but it doesn't have to be the same as with Bella. Maybe just until she can find someone that will please her more than dick-wad Brad. Whatever you decide to do with Mum and Angela is okay, but the main commitment should be with Bella. Loved the story and an easy five stars. Looking forward to anything else you have time to write.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy6910 months ago

Fantastic story, love the accepting family. I would like a follow up story with Angela involved, just not a free for all. Thanks for writing!

Robinius1Robinius110 months ago

Very good, and well-written. I will use my imagination to finish your story with Andy taking cared of his sister Angela's needs. Thank you so very much.

dropshot67dropshot6710 months ago

This read like the start of another of your classics. I hope you write a sequal and include Angella, but whatever you decide, I am sure it will be good

DrakuluDrakulu10 months ago

I'm of the Mind as to see part 2 the way you write is so fascinating that I'm sure part two would be just as interesting as part one

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

I wouldn't mind a part two. I wouldn't mind it at all. And mark me down in the column that wants to see Angela included. It's seems like it's been building towards (and would be a natural and intriguing progression of) Andy starting an intimate relationship with his older sister. I think her perspective and thoughts on her change in attitude towards her relationship with her younger brother would make for interesting reading. I'm also going to go out on a limb here and guess that mom will (could/should), at least, get a taste and a ride on her son's cock. 5/5*

sirgrunt99sirgrunt9910 months ago

Your story is a very open mind one and like another reader I also wouldn't mind seeing where you take this too. So please just take your time. And good luck with your new job too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good. Another chapter would be good too...just don't leave Angela out this time...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, MORE! And include the mother. A happy family has no weirdness, just love, expressed as needed!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Keep it going

Good story, well written, a cople of grammar/spelling errors, but nothing to distract from the story. I wish I could write so well.

Going forward, I would start with th little sister and brother getting her through school and him in a career where they can move onto there own.

Then introduce older sister having yet more trouble with another BF and coming to live with them.

Just my thoughts. I know there will be plenty of others.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have read the majority of your stories and enjoyed every one of them. I think it’s a great opportunity for you to do a follow up including both the older sister and the mother as well. Waiting for you to write follow up’s is something we are used to. I mean look what you did with the marine and others we waited for the conclusion. We realize life gets in the way sometimes. But your writings are well worth the wait.

wallace99wallace9910 months ago

Great story, would love to see another chapter. Maybe Angela and mom could be become a couple

chiefhalchiefhal10 months ago

Would love to see another chapter, with Angela included. Maybe a third when mom can't resist any more...

Thank you.

2old4us2old4us10 months ago

This definitely needs to keep going.

Sons_LoveSons_Love10 months ago

Loved the story, would love to see it continue!!

KiwigiverKiwigiver10 months ago

Yes more please - great potential to deliver a plot with Angela and following Mum's "social" activities would also be an interesting direction...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best read in years! Please find time to continue this excellent piece of literature! I can see maybe two babies and a satisfied aunt and grandma in your next writing. Thanks for your contribution!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please keep going. Angela needs her little brother.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s the natural progression of the story. It could go as far as to have all three women in the family. Sort of a little harem for him. Done tastefully, it would flow together really well.

Anon4NowAnon4Now10 months ago

It's another wonderful story of love, from a great writer. Appreciate your talents and your current time constraints, but I and I'm sure everyone else would truly appreciate a follow up to this. Certainly Brad needs his comeuppance,while Angela is going to need more than just a hug from her brother and I can see some more flirting/ teasing with Mom! 5 stars as always!

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

5/5. Chapter 2 should include Angela and Mom and at least one pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice. Next part has to include Angela and mum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would've given you 5* but I didn't care for the way you tried to bring the older sister AND possibly the mother into it. Also the mention of the mother getting with a female friend over NYE didn't sit well with me.

I'd prefer you keep it to just Bella and her brother. But, if you do bring Angela into it, PLEASE ONLY have her be with her brother and BOT Bella too. And leave the mother COMPLETELY out of it. Keep the lesbian/bisexual references out. A romantic relationship between the siblings is so much better than a threesome, foursome or anything lesbian/bisexual. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's really well-written and erotic. I love the thought of a big brother having an affair and have a "Little Sister" not of my blood or familial relation that has told me she'd love to have me as her big brother and would definitely fuck me. This makes me think of what could be with this woman living out this fantasy. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story. I would love to see the second sister join. Not just with her older brother but with her sister

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
please continue

I would like you to add angela in the next chapter then maybe mom in chapter 3 but it's your story write it the way you imagine it.

CrassiusNomexCrassiusNomex10 months ago

5* Well done. I didn't see that many typos! I think from the number of comments you've received another chapter would be appreciated by many; including me.

When you mentioned "summer break" and then, "Christmas a couple of weeks away" I thought WTF! And then remembered you're an Aussie! So, good on yer mate.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it and can't wait for more. I think it would be awesome if you included Angela in this as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your story was good. Would love to see a follow up with Angela or Mom ???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story, hope you do a 2nd part with Angela. The openness and communication between the family members really shined.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7410 months ago

Would love to see more. The ending was a bit abrupt. But I understand why. Resist adding Angela. The syory is sweeter between the two. Just my opinion, take it as you will.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love to see a second chapter

PollythePollythe10 months ago

As mother and older sister know about the relationship, time for him to service the whole family

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes please do a follow up with him and both sisters. Maybe even helping out his loving mom also.

TomNJaxTomNJax10 months ago

Excellent story, and I for one, vote for a follow-up chapter with Older Sister joining in resulting in the three living as lovers evermore!! :-)

winterplayingwinterplaying10 months ago

I never like bro-sis stories that start out with the 2 main siblings having sex because they "love each other" so much and share so much intimacy, tenderness, concern.... then include the other sibling or parent. It invalidates what happened before the "3rd" wheel shows up. I like your writing a lot and read your stories that don't include that 3rd person. So for me I would like another chapter however leave the rest of the family out of it completely. No voyeurism etc....

linnearlinnear10 months ago

A remarkable story, you could go in so many directions. I wouldn't mind seeing more with however you decide to go.

tim0277tim027710 months ago

I vote for at least one more follow up chapter please 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congrats on the new job.

Of course we want a 2nd chapter. He needs to love all the women in the house.

LookoldbutfeelyoungerLookoldbutfeelyounger10 months ago

Yeah, big sis first, then mom have to join in the action.

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperator10 months ago

Ah, living in the delicious quantum superposition of: sequel without sister, sequel with sister, no sequel at all. So excruciating, I love it.

Disagree a bit with @winterplaying; is a person's sexuality set in stone only two weeks into their awakening? Not really. So does adding another partner invalidate the first. I believe not, but opinions differ.

There are a very small handful of thi gs I would have different here, maybe pacing, but this author has written far better than many stories here, and miles beyond what I would be capable of. Thank you for a delightfully erotic read, I shall follow, and explore your work more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good. I thought he would end up screwing every one. In that house the ideia seems like all ladies have hot panties in need of care.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LOVED IT!!! Really well written and can NOT wait to see Part 2 or Part 3...Liked how You left us all thinking what will be "Possibly" happening in the stories to CUM!! Thank You

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

I vote for more family fun !

burkdmburkdm10 months ago

Please do a sequel with Angela as a second lover.....and have Bella realise she's actually bi and loves her sister too.

Sons_LoveSons_Love10 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, would love to see it continue!!

muddman74muddman7410 months ago

Very good story and I would like to see a second chapter too. But I want to be a bit of a contrarian to many others below and think that Angela shouldn't become the second lover to Andy. I would rather see her find a good man much like Andy and hook up with him instead.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear10 months ago

Loving it so far! Would truly love a second chapter about Angela being brought in to the mix... Understand that might be hard with time and job,,, but just think it would be a sweet story. Thanks for your time and effort !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very Good. I agree with the others that a second chapter would be wonderful, however you choose to develop the story line. Many thanks for your efforts. 5*

Pdog162Pdog16210 months ago

Make it happen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Must say that you have done great so far, and I trust you.

Oh, I guess having said that, I should not express an opinion...

Really good, sexy, nice taking the time to build the tension, emotion, and affection

Excellent how cool, involved and informative, Mom and sis were

PFive for you

Love your work

Zero more to say without becoming effusive

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

Great story, great build up. If you do a second chapter, I'd add Angela, but not add sister/sister sex, as it would feel like it lessened Bella's love for Andy. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story and yes I’d visit the option of adding his big sister to the mix

Ukorca101Ukorca10110 months ago

More of this, and Andy should service Angela and their mother

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

come on dude, make it a family affair! Angela needs this to get over Brad, Mom hasnt been laid since the divorce. But keep it tight with Bella, her permission only! Maybe Bella wants to taste some pussy too...

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

Covert43Covert4310 months ago

I’d love a second chapter that includes Angela, I’d also love if he had children with both of them, lots of love to go round and grand babies for the mother.

My only worry is that if you do a second chapter you will do the same as flame trees and rush it leaving it short and woefully unfinished, other than that keep up the good work and excellent writing

akiratoriyamaakiratoriyama10 months ago

Include the mum too

Sune2022Sune202210 months ago

Add all three females.... why leave the mother out

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are you kidding me? This deserves one more story to close it out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The love story is beautiful and please other family members. There is just too much love between the four family members, I don't think it would undermine Andy and bella's love in anyway

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You know how to finish this out.

Waiting on chpt 2.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories