All Comments on 'Little Debbie the Girl Scout Leader'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bless those girl scouts

It seems to me like your girl scout leader was well prepared for loving a man!

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Where can I find a Girl Scout leader?

That was a good story and I like the way you described the scenes between the Girl Scout and older man. I wonder if you write a sequel to this story which would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

This story is amazing and screams out for a sequel!

wrc264wrc264about 14 years ago
Great little story

Need to get some of her girl scout friends involved.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 14 years ago
WooooooooooHooooooooo I want to go sale some cookies now;)

Oh Hell no you don't. Leave it just between them two. It is way to good to add anyone to it. You are one Dammmmmm Good FUCKING writer. But please don't add anyone to this one other than the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice !!!...

I do hope that Jason has knocked up his young slut bitch lover...Would like to read about him fucking Debbie while her young tight little belly is swollen with his bastard baby and he squeezes and sucks the milk from her painfully enlarged nipples and distended, bulbous breasts...He should fuck her like his little dog/bitch, with her down on her hands and knees and her bountiful/beautiful breasts swinging like pendulums below her chest as he pounds her ass hole or cunt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly Corny dialogue

Where to start? Who talks like that? "Girl, I prefer the word 'cock' as name for the dangly appendage between my legs."

In general, I didn't really care for the 'folksy' stereotypical country characterizations - it was too corny. The idea was good. The sex was pretty good, except for some of the over-exaggerated text, such as comparing the woman to a paddle ball in the first sex scene.

In general - 2 stars. Good idea - needs a lot of improvement though, and consider improving the dialogue so more realistic talk, less of the dime-store reader style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous