Little Deer

Story Info
He's hunting his Little Deer, can she outrun him?
3.1k words
4.64
12.4k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is the IP of the author and should not be copied or distributed***

I feel the scruff of his beard on my neck as he leans down behind me, chuckling against my ear and I shiver. I squeeze my eyes closed as he inhales deeply and presses a soft kiss to the spot where my neck meets my shoulder.

"I'm going to give you three minutes to run ahead of me, little deer. And then I'm coming after you. If you can outrun me for twenty minutes, you win."

"What happens if I win?" I ask, my voice shaking.

"I'll reward you."

"And if I lose?" I ask, quieter this time.

"You don't want to lose, baby." He responds, his voice low, as he runs his nose up my neck and I fight down another shiver. I can feel the roughness of his pants against my bare legs. I'm dressed in boyshorts and a tank top, the material thin enough to see through.

"Can I change?" I ask, eyeing the trees through the window. It's forty degrees outside and I'm already dreading the cold. He takes a step back from me and smacks my ass.

"Better run, little deer. The clock is ticking," he says in answer and my heart leaps. I spare a quick glance over my shoulder before grabbing the door and flinging it open. He's stepped back from the door frame and looks ominous cast in the shadows of the small floodlight over the door. I'm sprinting the short distance across the yard and plunging into the trees before the cold and the fear can steal my nerve. I don't actually know where to run or how to hide in the woods. He knows this land much better than I do. Maybe if I can just keep moving, stay out of reach, I can hold out. Twenty minutes isn't that long.

Twigs and branches tear at my hair as I move, the ground crunching under my Converse. I'm running in a straight line, trying to put as much distance between us as I can in my dwindling time. When I think my three minutes is up I pause and look back toward the house. The back door stands open, but I don't see him anywhere. Taking a quick survey of the trees around me I dash to the right, hoping I can hide in a thicket of bushes covering the ground, at least until I can get an idea of where he is. I lower myself as quietly as I can, crawling under the first of the shrubbery and trying not to think of what might be living in the branches. Once I've eased back far enough to be out of sight I turn and try to look back over the landscape, but I can't see more than a few feet of ground in front of me. I strain to hear him moving, although I know it's pointless.

I continue to ease myself backward until I clear the bushes and find myself under a copse of trees with scraggly branches that look like arms reaching for something.

"I've set a timer, little deer, so you'll know I'm being fair," I hear him speaking, his voice only slightly raised. A cold sweat breaks out across the back of my neck, spreading down my spine. I cannot freeze. I cannot just sit here and let him walk up on me. I push to my feet and a twig snaps under my shoe and sends a jolt through me. I thought I was glad to be allowed to wear shoes, but now I'm worried they'll give me away. I can't see well enough out here to watch my steps. I carefully pull my shoes from my feet and leave them in the dirt at the base of the bushes as I start to make my way around the edge of the trees.

"Fuck," I whisper under my breath as I realize I'm going to have to just run like hell and hope it's enough. I pick up my pace again, feeling my lungs labor acutely. I'm definitely not accustomed to running for twenty minutes at a time, much less in the cold and terrified. I dare another look behind me and narrowly avoid crashing into a tree trunk.. I can't tell if my socks are wet or if it's just the cold from the ground seeping into my skin, making my steps clumsier. Despite the temperature, every inch of my skin is on fire. I know he's close. I can feel his eyes on me and my heart is pounding in my chest. I whimper in fear and primal desire. I desperately want to win, to outrun him, but I know I won't. He loves his games, and he's always fair. But he always wins. My core clenches when I think about what might happen when he catches me. The fear bleating in my chest heightens the feeling and makes me a little light-headed. My foot catches on something and the ground rushes toward me as I throw out my hands to protect my face. My fall is loud and I can hear his low laugh somewhere, much closer now.

"Be careful, I don't want you hurt unless I'm the one inflicting the pain, little deer." I whimper as I shuffle back to my feet. I don't know how long I've been out here, but I've got to be close to the time limit. I feel like I've been running in one direction for a lot longer than twenty minutes. I cut to my left, expecting him to be between me and the house that lies somewhere to my right out of my line of sight. I swear I can hear something beeping now and a sob rips from my throat. Just a little longer. I just have to keep moving. I'm chanting this to myself as I vault myself over a fallen tree trunk and land hard on the other side. God I hate this and I hate myself because I don't hate it at all.

I hear a heavy footfall to my right and my head snaps in that direction, knowing if I can hear him it's because he wants me to know he's there. I change directions again, running away from the sound, but it doesn't matter. I feel a thick arm wrap around my waist and I let out a shrill scream as I'm jerked back against his larger body.

"Please!" I scream, kicking out, hoping I can still break free. I know I've lost, even if I did manage to get away now, but I can't help it. My instincts demand that I fight, that I keep running away from this brooding man locking my body against his. His rough hand comes up to cover my mouth as hot tears prick my eyes.

"Begging won't help tonight, baby." I close my eyes as the tears fall and pool where his hand grips the lower half of my face. He lets go of my waist with his other arm and I open my eyes to see he's holding his watch up for me to see. It reads 19:20. 19 minutes and twenty seconds. He's taunting me again and I can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "You almost made it."

The hand still covering my mouth shifts so that he can pinch my nose between his thumb and index finger, taking my air away. I fight to stay calm, but I was out of breath when he caught me, and I feel the loss of my breath immediately. My hands fly to his wrist, trying to pry him off of me, but he easily grips both of wrists in his free hand and pins them to my chest. I'm desperate for air, bucking against him even as I can feel the flush creeping up my face. My pussy is pulsing with need at the contact with his body and I'm humiliated that I'm so turned on by this. I start to feel my limbs get heavy as I lose my fight for oxygen and he releases my hands, knowing I can't fight him off anyway.

"You have two choices when I let you go: you can turn around and go back to the house to accept your punishment, like a good girl," he inflects the last bit of the sentence like he's suggesting this would be in my best interest, "or you can run from me again and take it out here in the dirt." He holds me for just a second longer to make sure that I've heard him before releasing me. I gasp and choke on a deep inhale and my legs are moving before I've even consciously made a decision to do so. My body is still screaming that I'm in danger and I need to run. I couldn't have turned around and walked calmly back to that house if I wanted to.

"Oh, I was hoping that's what you would choose," he yells, laughing loudly. I'm still desperately gulping down air and fighting the dizziness threatening to take me to my knees when I feel a hand wrap around my leg and jerk it out from under me. I let out another scream as I hit the ground, trying to roll onto my back so that I can fight, but I feel his big hands spread across my back, pinning me on my stomach with my face in the dirt. One of his hands comes up to my throat and squeezes, lifting my head so that I can just see him out of the corner of my eye.

"My little slut loves to be forced, doesn't she?" he asks and my toes curl. Blinking the tears back rapidly I give the barest nod with his hand still holding my head back. "Use your words, Beth." He demands in a low growl, his hand tightening.

"Yes, Sir," I croak with the tiny bit of air he's still allowing. Suddenly his weight is gone and he smacks my ass again, hard.

"Ass in the air, little deer." he commands and I move to oblige, my entire body trembling. There's no more fighting him now that he's caught me, and I've learned it's much better to turn compliant at this point in the game. He's earned his prize and he'll have it no matter what. His fingers snake under the waistband of my boyshorts and he roughly pulls them down my legs. I feel him pressing the fabric against my mouth a second later and I open for him to shove them inside.

"As much as I love to hear you scream, baby, I can't have anyone thinking you might not deserve this," he says as he strokes his thumb down the side of my face and I whimper again. I can taste myself on my panties and I feel that deep humiliation creeping back up my neck.

"My girl just loves to be scared, don't you?" He asks as his hand comes to stroke between my legs. I can feel the cool air blowing across my wet pussy and his fingers slide in the mess I've made. He drags my wetness from my pussy up to my ass and I startle, attempting to rise onto my hands, but he was ready for me and immediately pushes my head back onto the ground. He pushes a finger into my ass and I moan, low and needy around the ball of fabric pressing my tongue down.

"If you move again I'll ziptie your hands to your ankles," he warns and I suck in a sharp breath through my nose, working to hold myself as still as possible. I'm watching him as best I can through the corner of my eye and he's grinning at me as he pushes a second finger into me. I can feel the rough ground on my chest and knees, I can smell the earth and my own arousal, and my skin tingles everywhere he makes contact with me. He's lightly smoothing his free hand over my ass and I flinch as he cracks it down, making me yelp and then moan again. He continues to spank my ass, the sting intensifying with every swat and it's getting harder to lay still. He's added a third finger and presses them in deep just as he delivers a particularly vicious slap and I jolt forward, sliding across the rough ground away from him, just like he knew I would. He knows my body. He knows I'll be obedient until I physically can't and he pushes me to that limit so that he can restrain me because he enjoys it and honestly, so do I. He tsks behind me and reaches forward, grabbing me by my wrists and anchoring my ankles with his knees, he drags me back across the ground so that my ass is in the air again. He goes to work securing my left wrist to my left ankle and my right wrist to my right ankle so that I'm bowed up, my back arched even further than it was before. My breath is coming in short gasps as I'm restricted to breathing through my nose and the fabric pressing against the back of my throat makes it hard to get a full expansion. I'm whimpering frantically, my body overwrought with sensation and absolutely begging him to continue, to beat my ass, to fuck me, and to finally, finally alleviate this pressure that's been building since he sent me running out the back door.

"Shhhhh, baby, it's okay," he soothes, one hand petting my hair as his other goes back to fingering my ass. He removes his fingers and I feel him line his cock up at my entrance as I whine, excited and terrified. He spits and I can hear his hand spreading the lubrication over himself before he slowly pushes against me. "Deep breaths through your nose, little deer. You can take it. Just take big deep breaths for me." My pussy flutters as I fight to do as he instructed, working to relax so that he can move further inside of me. I can't contain the noises, although my sobs are muffled, at the burn as he stretches my ass. I'm begging incoherently, and I don't even know what I'm asking for. It hurts, it's overwhelming, and it's so fantastic I can feel that familiar sense of euphoria start to wash over me. He smacks my ass again and this time I rock back toward him, moving myself further onto his cock.

"That's my perfect little slut. You look so pretty split open on my cock, baby." His words send a spark straight through my core and I push back again, desperate to please him. I feel when he's finally seated fully inside of me and he pauses to spank me again, making my ass glow. He starts to move, not setting a slow or forgiving pace and my oversensitive body is writhing on the ground. I'm frantic at the sensation of literally being split in half, his thick cock feeling like it might as well be plunging all the way through me. He hasn't touched my pussy one time and it clenches around the emptiness, soaked and needy for any friction at all. He can see how frantic I'm getting and he laughs at me again, pounding into me, his grip on my hips bruising.

"What do you need, little deer? Remember to use your words. Ask me for what you want," he says and I sob again, knowing I won't be able to ask around my gag.

"May I please come?" I try, crying and choking on the fabric. I'm practically screaming it, trying to enunciate the words over and over. He knows what I want and this is just another way to torture me. I can feel that knot of pressure low in my belly growing tighter as my clit throbs and aches and demands attention. The way he has me tied makes it impossible for me to shift or even press my thighs together to try to relieve the pain and I feel utterly hopeless in this moment. I would do anything for him to make me come with his cock shoved into my ass. He finally reaches forward without breaking his pace and rips the shorts out of my mouth.

"What was that? I couldn't understand you. You shouldn't talk with your mouth full," he says in mock disapproval, but I'm already screaming over him.

"Please, please, please, Sir! Please let me come, please!" I've never had a problem begging for what I need. I know he'll give it to me if I do a good job and that's all that matters.

"Why didn't you just ask, Beth?" he asks cruelly, but he presses two fingers into my soaked cunt and then slides them up to circle my clit and I see stars. My body responds embarrassingly quickly, taking the tiny bit of pressure it needed and exploding into an orgasm that steals my breath. Sometimes I scream through orgasms, but this one I couldn't make a sound to save myself. Every molecule of oxygen is sucked from my lungs and my eyes roll back as I try to suck in a breath. The waves keep breaking and I can hear him growling behind me.

"Fuck, baby, you're clenching me so hard it almost hurts." Another smack to the ass is like a catalyst and finally I'm able to breathe again, the guttural sounds coming from me depraved and humiliating. His movements become less even and quicker before he slams into me one more time and I feel him fill my ass with his come. I wait until he pulls out of me and releases my hips to collapse to the ground, unable to hold my body up on my own. I can hear him shuffling around and the sound of a blade flipping open so that he can cut my wrists and ankles free, before scooping me up from the ground.

"You did so well for me, little deer," he whispers as I tuck my head against his chest. I can't even find the strength to lift my arms to hold onto him, I'm so wrung out. "You knew I'd never let you get away from me." He says, laughing lightly as he carries me back toward the house in nothing but my tattered tank top. Thank god he always wins.