A Very Long Week

Story Info
He'll always help when she needs him.
2k words
4.31
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beffany01
Beffany01
10 Followers

*This story is the IP of the author and should not be copied or distributed*

I've had such a long week and my mind is spinning with stress and wild energy. As I walk into the house I kick my shoes off and immediately head towards the garage where I know he's working on his truck. As I pad through the house I shed clothes, leaving a trail behind me, until I'm down to my bra and underwear. When I reach the doorway and can see him bent over the open hood, I drop to my knees and crawl out into the garage and stop a few feet from where he's working. I sit on my knees, waiting anxiously for him to look up and notice me, but not wanting to interrupt. I fidget there for a few minutes until he catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye and he turns toward me, his mouth pulling up into a grin.

"Hi, little deer," he greets me as he picks up a towel and wipes his hands. His hair is pulled back at the nape of his neck, his arms bulging in his t-shirt, and I feel the weight of his attention as it settles on me.

"Hi," I respond quietly. His eyes narrow on me for a brief instant before he's striding toward me. He stops in front of me, reaching out a hand to stroke my hair and I press my head harder into his palm, looking up at him from under my lashes. He crouches down in front of me and I'm feeling antsy as he looks at me without speaking. My skin feels too tight, like this ball of energy in my center is fighting to tear out of me and I desperately wish he'd touch me, or speak to me, or anything at all to help me work through this. I feel all of the pent up stress from the week bashing me from the inside out and I need my mind to shut off.

"Long week?" he asks and I nod, not meeting his eyes. He stands abruptly and steps around me, walking toward the back of the truck. I turn to follow, crawling along behind him without being told. He releases the tailgate of the truck and I hear clanking as he moves something around.

"Stand up," he orders. I push myself up and he comes behind me, hands catching my hips and guiding me towards the truck bed. 'Bend over," he instructs me and I move to obey, but the bed is too high for me to bend at the hips. His grip tightens and he lifts me, helping me to slide forward so that my hips are in contact with the end of the tailgate and my feet dangle above the ground. He walks around to the side of the truck and jangles a braided cord that's hooked into the side of the truck bed. "Hold onto these. Don't let go, little deer." His voice is soft but stern when he speaks and I reach up, gripping the cords on either side of the bed so that my arms are stretched above my head and wide.

"Good girl," he praises as he returns to stand behind me and his hands stroke up and down the backs of my legs. I shiver at the light touch and his fingers come up to hook into my underwear, tugging them down my legs and letting them drop to the ground below me. "Do you need me to help you relax, baby?" he asks and his hands have returned to gently tracing up and down my legs.

"Yes, please," I whine. Sometimes when we play, he teases me, makes me beg for things that I want, and denies me because he enjoys seeing me needy and desperate. Not when I'm like this though. He can always tell when I'm in this mood and need him to flex his control over me and help me turn my mind off. I hear the sound of his belt buckle as he undoes it and a shock of excitement shoots down my spine. I grip the cords I'm holding harder and squirm in my spot on the cold metal. I can feel the rivets in the truck bed against my skin and the way the tailgate digs into my hip bones is uncomfortable, but it grounds me. He's taking his time behind me, not able to resist a little teasing. I'm tense, knowing the first crack of his belt could come at any second. When he finally does let it fall, it's firm but not hard, and I suck in a breath. He brings the belt down across the center of my ass again, harder this time.

"Please," I whimper, needing him to pick up the pace, to hit me harder. He immediately smacks the belt against my upper thighs with much more force and I cry out.

"Is that what you want?" he asks in a hard voice. Two more lashes follow in the same spot and tears spring to my eyes. My arms are shaking and I'm letting out a constant stream of yelps and whines as his assault continues. Each strike is increasing in intensity until I let out a keening cry and try to jerk myself forward by the cords I'm still holding. "Answer me. Is this what you wanted?" he asks again, harsher.

"Yes!" I wail and he brings the belt down viciously low, the strap landing across my thighs and striking my exposed pussy.

"Then thank me while I give you what you need, little deer."

"Thank you," I cry. "Thank you, Sir, thank you." I'm chanting in response to every stroke, my voice shaking and broken up by moans and screams as he stripes my ass and my skin starts to burn like hell. My hair is sticking to my face, wet with tears and sweat, and I'm breathing so hard I'm starting to get dizzy. The whipping stops and I hear his belt fall to the floor, his hands returning to rub my sensitive skin.

"Don't move," he says, lightly smacking my sore ass before walking into the house. I lay there, straining to listen for him, still shaking. When he returns, he steps back behind me and uses his legs to spread mine open. "Deep breath baby," he says and I feel him press something cold and slick against my ass. Before I can breathe in he's pressing it forward and I fight to relax. I let out a low moan as I feel the thick toy stretching me open a bit more quickly than I can adjust to. It finally pops into place and he gives the base a little tug, chuckling when I yelp and raise up off the truck bed.

"Come on, time to get up," he says as he grabs my hips and pulls me backwards, my sweaty skin sliding easily along the metal. I start to stand when my feet brush the ground and he turns me around to face him, pressing down on my shoulders at the same time. I immediately comply, dropping to my knees, my legs feeling a little less than ready to support my weight anyway. I sit my ass back on my heels and gasp at the feeling of my tender flesh, as well as the toy pressing into me. He definitely didn't choose the smaller of the plugs he had to pick from.

He catches my chin in his hand and turns my face up to him. "Alright pretty girl, open up," he says, speaking gently, but his eyes are amused. I obey him, opening my mouth wide, and waiting while he unbuttons his pants and pulls out his already hard cock. "I want to see you gag and cry for me, little deer." I try to nod but he's moving forward, filling my mouth and I'm pinned in place by his hands on the back of my head. I feel him pressing against the back of my throat and focus on breathing through my nose as he pauses there, not moving. I'm trying not to gag and look up to see him pull out his phone and press a few buttons before the toy in my ass starts to vibrate and my eyes widen. He's still smiling at me and presses harder into my throat. I can't help the gag now and I feel fresh tears welling up as he holds me there, cutting off my air completely. I start to get frantic, my hands fluttering between his thighs and his forearms, desperate to breathe, and he finally starts to move.

I don't get much chance to catch my breath, sucking in air as quickly as I can as he draws back and hammers forward again. "You look so pretty like this, baby. You're doing so good for me," he soothes, even as he moves faster. "You're such a good girl. Look at how well you swallow my cock." My eyes flutter closed as I let his praise wash over me and my pussy clenches. The vibration in my ass is winding me up, tying a knot low in my stomach and I moan around him. He growls at the hum it creates and pushes forward a little deeper. "Eyes on me. Don't look away," he commands and my eyes snap back open, tears streaming down the sides of my face. My jaw is starting to ache from being pressed so wide. His fingers dig into my hair, pulling the strands to angle my head back and I feel him sliding further down my throat as his rhythm becomes a little less steady. Drool runs out of the corners of my mouth where I haven't been able to swallow and drips onto my thighs.

"You're such a mess for me, baby," he growls and plunges deep one more time, holding my head tight against him as he comes. I swallow as best I can as it shoots down my throat and when he pulls out of my mouth come and saliva are strung down my chest and onto my thighs. I close my aching jaw and continue watching him, his hands still gripping my hair at the base of my skull.

"Spread your legs for me," he says and I push my knees apart as far as I can. He releases my hair with one hand and reaches over my head, swiping on his phone and the vibration in my ass gets more intense. My eyes start to close again and I moan, rocking my body back and forth.

"Please, will you make me come?" I whine and he smiles wickedly. He crouches down in front of me and reaches between my legs, his fingers pressing against my soaked pussy.

"My needy little slut. You're dripping," he laughs and pushes his fingers inside of me, curling them forward and pressing a spot that makes me see stars. He continues to move his fingers inside of me, stroking the same spot over and over, while his thumb comes up and circles my clit. I cry out, moving my hips against his hand, unable to sit still. I feel the pressure building low in my core and I'm hot all over.

"Look at me when you come, little deer," he commands and I meet his eyes, the look he's giving me intense and hungry. I want to look away, maintaining eye contact feels like too much, but I know he'll stop if I do. The rhythmic stroke of his thumb over my clit, the feeling of his fingers deep inside of me, and the constant vibrating in my ass making me feel so full is becoming overwhelming and I can feel myself about to tip over the edge. My pussy clenches down on him and I'm screaming through my orgasm. I can't help but close my eyes and throw my head back, riding out the waves of pleasure as they crash over me. My mind is consumed by the feelings rushing through my body. As I start to come back down his motions slow and he smiles at me.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asks and I not my head, smiling back sheepishly.

"Thank you," I whisper. He brings his fingers, wet with my come, to my mouth and I open for him, licking and sucking them clean.

"I'll always help when you need me, little deer."

Beffany01
Beffany01
10 Followers