All Comments on 'Little Ditty about Jack and Diane'

by tlp1956

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You sick fuck!

There are so many things wrong with this story. First it should be in interracial. Secondly You must be the biggest asshole on this planet. You have this sexy wife who doesn't want to show off to anyone but you, and what do you do? you dream about someone esle fucking her and then moan and pout until she agrees and then your little drippy dick gets hard when you see her playing with a black man. You then let her go on to the next city or town where she will get so fucked that she will leave you by the roadside and drive off with a whole gang of cowboys who will fuck her so hard and so fast that she will NEVER think of you again. But she might just come back and feed you her creampies and probably let you look after her babys that she will leave with you and yes some of them will be Black so enjoy the rest of your misarable little life as her cock sucking cum slut and wimp cuckold. And don't forget this is what you wanted so do not ever complain. Okay time for all those drippy little cock swingers and wife watchers that like this shit to say their piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Well, a new worst story of all time, too much wrong to list, please don't ever write again, horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice and Gooey!

Good story! Was a surprise that Diane unloaded like that. Glad the cock was big and thick but wish I knew if it had big veins decorating it. Good that there was enough cum for them both, all three...actually, to share. I mean, the cum is so important. The way people deal with cum shows dedication and they really did. Don't pay any attention to the christian morality squad who hate stories like this.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
Disappointed

When I saw the title, I was interested in reading your take on the great 1982 John Mellencamp (known as John Cougar at the time of the release of the album, American Fool). While the immaturity of the sad little husband may be interpreted as "Holding on to 16 as long as you can" I think the story flies in the face of the song's spirit. If you are going to disrespect good songs, choose one of Michael Jackson's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The single biggest flaw in this story...

...was the way the wife completely changed her behavior, on a dime. No discussions, no working her way up to it, no tentative toe dipping to test the waters. They hadn't even been speaking to each other, in the hour leading up to meeting the black kid. So, despite a lifetime of being a prude, she up and suddenly decides to go apeshit...and it's with a black hitchhiker. Then, to top it off, she suddenly feels the need to both reveal and indulge fantasies of gay male sex, involving her husband, who's of course perfectly willing too. Riiiiiight. This was a decent premise, ruined by horrible story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hard to say with this immature bit who the

dumbest is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
be careful what you ask for

he may get what he wants and so much that he does not want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous