All Comments on 'Little Flippy Skirt'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic and well written

Very erotic and well written, this story invites the reader to participate in each scene through it's clearly descriptive prose. While not overtly pornographic, it is very politely portrayed in a way that causesthe reader to reflect back to his or her first explorations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breath of fresh air...

Lovely. Really well written. Actual characterisation. You get a real sense of warm personalities coming through. A very welcome change from most of what's on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sensual

This is indeed a breath of fresh air... Loved it and hopefully there will be more... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it...

...and would like to see some more. I like K.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sometimes architecture IS dance

Witness Frank Gehry's lovely building in Prague, nicknamed 'Fred and Ginger', where the two parts of the structure entwine and lean. It is one of the most lovely things ever built. Makes me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing detail, but kind of selective.

I really liked this, it was passionate and well written.

But I felt like the characters and locations weren't described well enough. I was often left confused about parts, because I wasn't sure how they were positioned, or what they even looked like.

You have an amazing attention to detail, but I think you should put a little more of it into the character description, and area description as well.

Anyways, keep writing, I really enjoyed this one.

dtimberdtimberabout 13 years ago
Says it all

Don't even try to say it.

Thank you.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintabout 13 years ago
definitely in my top five favorites here

Thanks very much for writing and sharing this.

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodover 10 years ago
Happy easy sex.

Another magnificent story. As a writer I love the ease of this, the relative simplicity and the happy feel, as an artist the scenario fuels my lust and inspires me. Great work.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
I had forgotten.

Your description of the differing sensations of a bra and a breast took me way - way back. Wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing!

All of your work that I have read has been nothing but great, enjoyable story lines, characters that attract while hold their part well and all the basic writing skills are NEVER taking away from the reader's ability to enjoy your work, flawless!

BRAVO!!

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showover 10 years ago
I loved it

I wish I wrote this one. It has all the elements I adore, and the descriptions of body language and arousal were perfect. Well done.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 8 years ago

Thank you. Beautiful, special and real.The pace of it was maintained with a concurrence of language and plot.Looking for more.

Sapphic_SabraSapphic_Sabraover 1 year ago

What a talented author! The descriptions leapt off the screen and right into my imagination. Thank you for sharing--I look forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...