All Comments on 'Little House on the Prairie'

by AnnieLit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Interesting

A well written and for me informative piece. It actually in some way illuminated for me the process how physical bdsm could arouse someone. More so than the stories where some unfortunate is supposedly heavily whipped 100+ times and just states they get off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! That was HOT!

This kind of story normally is not a big "go-to" for me, but I may have to rethink that! I'd love to have someone introduce me to it so well if I ever went that route. Hope to read more from you!

AnnieLitAnnieLitabout 5 years agoAuthor
Softer side

Thank you, Greenman.

Yes, this is much softer side of BDSM than what is usually described. But to me this is just another way to make love, ultimately it is always about the sub's peasure, about his needs. The fact that these needs include pain does not change the final goal of bringing pleasure. For some (many? most?) people it is possible to roll these two together.

100+ hard hits by anything does not sound like much pleasure to me, but I guess there might be people that like it this way. Probably not on tbe first try, though.

Mei5terMei5terabout 5 years ago
intimacy and care

It’s so refreshing to find a BDSM story which reflects the intimacy and care of a sadomasochistic relationship. The thought involved in preparing for play and the care afterwards. So much sexier than grotesques just hitting each other.

It would be a shame if the dissolving of your Lit friendship meant you didn’t write more...?

AnnieLitAnnieLitabout 5 years agoAuthor

@Mei5ster

Lit relationships tend to come and go much faster than the real ones. Yes, this one ended, but I am sure it was not my last one, so there always will be something to write about.

I am working on a completely different story now, the idea there came in a form of a request from somebody on a Lit board. It is not going to be "my" story, as subject matter there is not something I am intimately familiar with, so it takes time to reseach what I am talking about. But I hope it will be finished in a few weeks.

Alex_SweetAlex_Sweetabout 5 years ago
Sweet Jesus!

Sweet Jesus! You sure can write!

Girl, go edit your profile, that "reader, not a writer" got to go.

Do you play only with boys? I would absolutely love to see a story like this with a girl on the receiving end of that cane of yours.

AnnieLitAnnieLitabout 5 years agoAuthor
Playing with girls

Hi Alex,

I have never played with a girl, but I guess at least in the Lit land I can try... Need to think about it and do some research - most likely not everything can be automatically transferred over.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58about 5 years ago
Educational

You managed to write a "how to flog" piece and make it interesting and hot AF! Great descriptions and real sounding interactions. 5*

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years ago
This was great!

I'm really just seconding the other comments about enjoying the description of what you did (planned to do), and WHY. As well as the comments about appreciating the aftercare aspects. So few of the BDSM stories seem to be a real or plausibly real couples; it's just really nice to see.

I also hope that you keep writing!

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Very descriptive

There are some errors, mostly grammatical, but which did not spoil my enjoyment of the story. These are just two of them. A drug is a pharmaceutical product. But I appreciate it was just a typo because of your correct use of drag elsewhere. With many American writers, however, they do actually think drug is the correct verb whereas that honour belongs to dragged. “Of cause it does. It’s ok.” which is another typo. These are the sort of things to slip through with all writers, including me, no matter how careful you think you have been with your final edit.

However, “gently apply it to welding skin,” is different. I assume you were thinking of weals. But there is no such word as wealding. Maybe a confusion with weals or weald and wielding as in “wielding a sword?” to produce a hybrid word. But, as I’ve said, nothing to mar my enjoyment of the story.

You either got lucky; have a very good imagination; have done some careful research; or have personal knowledge of the subject matter. Whichever one applies (and I don’t think it’s got lucky) you’ve made a very good job of both the description of how she applied the treatment together with her concern in applying the treatment to the appropriate degree. Also her concern for his safety and satisfaction which is a prime factor in real life.

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

LOVED IT

Sequel coming, I hope?

CockedCapCockedCapover 2 years ago

I don't like to tell creators what to do but in your case I'm making an exception. Write more. If you are already writing but keeping it private, make it public. I love your stuff. I've paid for your stuff through Kindle and would happily buy more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story captured my interest completely. Although I usually am not attracted to heavy impact activity, this one was different. The care and respect Anne shows Ron is too rarely found in BDSM stories. The effects of the 100+ blows on Ron seems very realistic. He never screamed, though Annie was concerned he might. (Would that have caused her to stop, or pause, the beating?) He did not use either safe word.. Did Anne consider that in all the pain and the state of his submissive mind, he might not have remembered that he HAD safe words? At any rate, she judged he had had enough and stopped. And used snow to reduce swelling and an ointment to aid healing.

But I do worry about Ron! The next day he will be taking a plane home - to his family. He will not be able to walk or sit without wincing. Those welts and bruises will not heal for a week or 10 days! What’s gonna happen when he gets home?? Oooh. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieLit@AnnieLit
76 Followers
Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4899150&page=submissions Update (Sept 2019) ⚠️* WARNING! *⚠️ Take Warning: Any institution or person using this site for study, projects, or personal agenda - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile ...