Little Larry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lasted perhaps two or three minutes before calling out next. Now Lacy moved in. It was curious, at first, tasting Pris's left-over saliva on the tight, hot hole, but being that close to Jasmine's body drove Lacy's arousal. Her tongue was suddenly all over the Mistress's ass, circling it, teasing it, diving into the hole and pushing the tight muscular walls aside. Jasmine was purring, moaning a little now, and each sound of sexual pleasure drove Lacy to lick harder, faster and better. She wanted to win!

Jasmine cried out softly, and shuddered. "Oh god yes you're so fucking good at this!" she screamed. "Who is it?" she yelped, and turned quickly.

"Ah, Lacy," she smiled. Her eyes shifted to Pris, who looked down at the floor in obvious dismay.

"Well, you have quite the talented tongue," Jasmine praised Lacy. "And I need more!" She grinned. "But first, Lace, get my backpack, will you?"

Lacy retrieved it and handed it over. Jasmine withdrew a thick black-colored dildo. She sat down on the couch, sliding her body forward and spreading her legs lewdly. Her sex was swollen, petals parted and glistening with moisture. She then held the dildo in her left hand. "Loser!" she barked, glaring at Pris. "Kneel before this cock!"

Pris moved slowly, even awkwardly, until she was in place, kneeling in front of the couch. "While the winner gets to dine on the deliciousness of my pussy, worshipping me properly to massive mind-blowing orgasms, you get to practice your cocksucking skills. Since Lacy's tongue is better than yours," she sneered caustically.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lacy saw Pris shudder from the degrading words. But Lacy also watched Pris kneel, and look to her Mistress's face for permission. Lacy knelt at the Mistress's open honeypot, and inhaled deeply. The aroma spiked her arousal hard, and she wanted nothing more than to simply lick and lick and lick, and give the Mistress orgasm after orgasm.

"You may both commence," Jasmine decreed. Lacy buried her mouth over top of the slick, hot pussy. She heard Jasmine's instant inhale hissing through gritted teeth, and then the soft cry of absolute pleasure. The way that the pliant flesh gave under her tongue aroused her. The hot button of the Mistress's clit kept her locked onto that little organ for a while. Each time Jasmine cried out louder losing the ability to form words as her voice devolved only into deep moans. Then Lacy switched it up, slowly dragging her tongue from the bottom of Jasmine's open greedy pussy all the way up slowly to the clit before sucking the flesh into her mouth and moaning herself.

Jasmine's reaction was considerable - a scream, a cry, and then a deep moan along with a guttural "ohhhh fuck I'm cummmmming" before Lacy felt Jasmine's body spasm hard several times. Lower body muscles convulsed frantically, and even more juices spilled from the pink petals. Juices that Lacy devoured eagerly, licking and sucking and tasting it all. Lacy had fully given herself over to her role of sissy, and was content only to pleasure the Mistress as best she could do!

But Jasmine, panting and heaving, shoved Lacy away roughly. "Stop, sissy, stop." She panted a few more times. "Fuck you're good at that!" she complimented Lacy - complete with a little wink. She looked over to see Pris still with her mouth devouring the latex penis, and warned Pris that she had to keep sucking that cock.

"Lacy, go fetch the keys for your devices," Jasmine ordered. Lacy walked over, stunned now that she was out of the glam of the Mistress's hot sex, of how achy her full balls felt. She got the glasses that were now melted enough that the keys could be retrieved, and returned them to Jasmine.

"Stop, Pris," Jasmine ordered next. Jasmine took the keys and unlocked Pris. Pris sighed pleasantly as her sissy clit was removed from its tight constriction; the small, thin penis stood upright and bounced with each beat of the sissy's heart.

"So, Lacy, come here," Jasmine said, patting the couch. "Sit your sissy ass down here on the edge of the couch!" she demanded.

Lacy did as she was told, sitting down almost primly on the couch, perched just so. Jas adjusted herself so that she was sitting up, and then pressed her firm breasts against Lacy's back. She brought her hand around and placed it on Lacy's forehead, and then pulled the sissy's head back just a little bit, enough so that Jasmine could whisper into Lacy's ear.

"You ready?" she purred.

Lacy, not wanting to speak, reached out and gently patted Jasmine's leg twice.

"That's a yes, two for yes?" Jasmine whispered again. She got the two pats in reply.

"Don't miss a drop or it'll be you that suffers, got it?" Jasmine warned. Two pats in reply.

"Pris, hows your sissy clitty? All hard and leaking, dear?"

Priscilla used that same strangled tone. "Yes...Mistress," she said clearly still not comfortable with her role.

"Does your little clitty want to shoot its cummies?" Jasmine taunted mercilessly.

"Yes!" Priscilla begged, "yes, Mistress, please!"

"Keep begging," Jasmine suggested.

"Please let me cum, Jas-Mistress Jasmine, please, let me cum I need to cum so bad!" she moaned.

"Awww does the widdle sissy want to spill her cummies?" Jasmine refused to relent.

"Yes please! Yes...please Mistress?" Priscilla asked in a completely defeated voice.

"Hmmm, and little Lacy...what is it that you want?" Mistress Jasmine purred.

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," Lacy replied with a smile. In truth, Lacy could not keep her eyes from the thin pulsing sissyclitty right in front of her. The teasing, the practice, the thought of sucking a cock - now that it was there, right in front of her...Lacy realized that she was no longer a subject of practice. She wanted that thin pole in her mouth. Wanted it more than anything.

"You may tell me what you want, dear," Mistress Jasmine said.

Lacy licked her lips. "I want to taste that sissyclitty," Lacy moaned immediately. "Please, please let me suck Pris's sissy clitty, Mistress, please?"

"Yes, Lacy, I'd like to see that. I trust, dear, that you will give me a satisfying show of your talents?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lacy bobbed her head obediently, with growing confidence. Thank god I practiced on that dildo!

Priscilla's face had fallen; clearly she had not been expecting this turn of events. Jasmine noted the sudden withdrawal. "It's either you step forward, Priscilla, and present your throbbing sissy clitty to Lacy to suck and suckle or you will be asked to leave this apartment, and you will never see me again. Which do you want?"

Of course Priscilla stepped forward, but only after another slight hesitation.

"Show me, Lacy," Jasmine purred now that Priscilla was better positioned. "Show me how you worship cock. I wonder if you are as good as sucking cock as you are at eating pussy?" she challenged.

Lacy smiled. The musky scent of Pris's biological male body filled her nose, and was as alluring as the scent of Jasmine's female scent. Lacy brought her hand up and gently wrapped her fingers around Pris's thin pole. Lacy marveled for a moment at the feeling of it, amazed at how hard it felt and yet how soft and silken the flesh seemed to her fingers.

"Tell me what it feels like, Lacy," Jasmine whispered.

"Amazing," Lacy replied. "So hard but the skin, like, so...so...silky!"

"I bet it will taste glorious," Jasmine suggested.

"I hope so." Lacy then bent forward. She'd never been less than an inch away from a male member before, and shuddered with pure arousal at the thought. Then she slithered her tongue from between her lips, and pressed it against the base of Pris's erection. Pris stiffened from the heated wet pleasure of it, and then groaned softly as Lacy teased the other sissy by slowly - oh so slowly - dragging her tongue along the sensitive underside of the shaft. By the time Lacy's tongue was flitting against that super-sensitive spot just behind the head of Priscilla's throbbing clit, Priscilla's moans suggested that she was almost ready to cum!

And then Lacy angled the sissyclit down a little and slid the head of the cock between her lips and into her mouth. As hot and silken that the flesh of the shaft had felt, to Lacy's tongue the head was just glorious. She held the penis's head in her mouth, locking her lips just behind the mushroom of the head, and sucked while sliding the tongue around and around over the head of the organ. She lifted her hand to the base of the stiff clitty, and stroked it rapidly at the base.

Lacy realized that she didn't just want the seed of the sissyclitty to spill into her mouth, that now she needed it. The realization drove her faster and harder, and in that moment she wasn't a sissy with a locked clit with her Mistress behind her. She was lost in the present, knowing only the searing heat of the cock in her mouth and the perfect pleasure of the sensory input the likes of which she had never known. Only dimly was she aware of Priscilla's cries and moans, but she was acutely aware at the sudden stiffening of Priscilla's body, and had perhaps a second or two to prepare herself for the first taste of a man's semen in on her tongue.

And the disappointment she felt when Pris finally came but in a weak-volumed oozing was noteworthy. Obviously for Priscilla, given the way she heaved and cried out, that the pleasure of the orgasm was as powerful as any, but Lacy could not help the wash of irate disappointment. She had hoped for a powerful blast and instead got just enough creamy goodness to whet her appetite for more. She sucked hard and got very little more, and finally release the rapidly-softening member.

"How was it?" Jasmine asked.

"Fine," Lacy replied neutrally but essentially telling both of the others that it was anything but.

"Well it looked wonderful. Was there lots and lots of cum?"

"No, actually," Lacy admitted.

"Too bad," Jasmine thought aloud. "Still, you deserve a reward. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lacy said. She got them up and walked all three into Lacy's bedroom. Once in there, Jasmine undid the chastity device, and Lacy's cock still out thick and full and hard, the head glistening with oozing precum. Jasmine made a show of wiping up the droplet and depositing it onto Priscilla's extended tongue.

It took a few moments, but it was soon clear what was going to happen. Jasmine explained anyway. But she got onto her all fours, her pussy just above Priscilla's mouth, and then Lacy climbed onto the bed. Lacy groaned as she slipped her sissyclit into Jasmine's fiery, tight sex, gripped perfectly by the muscular walls, and knew nothing but the perfect pleasure of a cock in a woman's pussy. Lacy felt Pris's forehead bouncing on her balls as Pris had to lean up to suck on Jasmine's clit while Lacy set up a slow, steady rhythm. Although Jasmine had not decreed it, Lacy was determined to hold back her much-needed orgasm until Pris had at least made her cum once with her tongue.

Luckily for Lacy, Pris brought Jasmine to orgasm quickly enough, and once Jasmine's body began spasming hard - her cries of pleasure echoing in the bedroom - Lacy felt her own sore balls finally let go. Unlike Pris's weak orgam, Lacy felt like she might never stop pumping her Mistress's pussy full of slick, sticky, hot cum. Over and over her cock pulsed, sending jets of semen deep into the Mistress's burning depths. Finally, utterly spent and exhausted, Lacy sagged back and watched as Jasmine dropped her pussy down onto Pris's face and made the other sissy completely eat the thick, gooey, messy creampie.

Not five minutes later, Jasmine looked at Larry with a rather despondent look in her eye. "I doubt I'll ever see Peter again," she said quietly. Peter had basically fled the apartment, refusing to talk to anyone, as close to tears as Larry had ever seen anyone.

Larry was forced to agree. "I think you're right," he said sighing. "Too bad."

"You certainly enjoyed it."

"Yeah, way more than I was expecting I would," Larry admitted freely. "Here you thought you were turning your boyfriend into your sissy and now it looks like you have me." He quickly brought his lower lip between his teeth in a worried manner. "If you want me, that is."

"Oh, I adore you Larry," Jasmine assured him with a strong hug. "You're definitely mine."

"That pleases me," Larry/Lacy admitted.

"Me, too, hon, me too!" Jasmine laughed. She picked up the chastity device. "Better put this back on, and this time," she said with a high-pitched giggle, "I'm taking the keys with me!"

12