Little Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my head heavy and eyes weary, I stepped down the stairs. My heart still beating in the same heavy manner, I picked up the remote with trembling hands. I pressed play and increased the volume to maximum, hoping she would wake up. I took a seat in the sofa and looked out the window lost in thought. I realized how late it got when I saw the school bus arrive. I went out and told the bus conductor that she will not be taking the bus today.

I sat down at the counter and tried to have my breakfast. A few minutes passed before Maci came out of her room. She was wearing a short plaid skirt, and it swung up and down as she hopped down the stairs. I could have almost seen her panties if I tried to. As she came closer, I saw that she was wearing a sheer top and her nipples were almost clearly visible underneath. Her breasts looked small and her nipples tiny, but they wobbled as she made way to the kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry. I overslept again," said Maci.

"Umm hmm," I mumbled. I was still gathering my thoughts.

"What? Can you please lower the volume? My god!" she shouted over the deafening noise.

My hands still trembling, I took the remote and lowered the music volume. I tried to not look directly at her, because I knew my eyes would automatically fall down on her breasts. My throat dried up and I failed to utter a word to break the awkward silence. I ate quietly looking down at my phone.

A few minutes passed and I looked at the time. It was seven forty-two and I knew I needed to drop Maci off at school, she had been absent too many times already. "Come on Mace, it's getting late. Get dressed, I'll get the car ready."

"Yeah okay," she said.

I didn't want to share such a small space with her after what I had just done, but I had no choice. I had to drop her at school.

Once in the car, things seemed normal again. I tried to seem as casual as possible, although my thoughts were still there.

Halfway through, she took her phone out of her backpack and started scrolling.

"Hey! Why do you have your phone with you?" I shouted, unable to control my emotions.

"Oh, come on, everyone takes their phones to school."

"What? You've been taking your phone to school?"

"It's fine. Really. They never check," she said.

"This is unbelievable. You need to learn to respect the authorities little girl. Give it to me," I shouted. I didn't know what I was so angry about.

"This is crazy."

"Give," I said.

She handed her phone over to me and I kept it on the dashboard. "Never take your phone to school. It's not allowed. You shouldn't break rules like that."

"Yeah, okay," she said disinterested.

We reached her school and when she got out of the car, I noticed her skirt was a little too short. I had never noticed it before. I thought I should talk to her about it too.

On my drive home, I felt a little clearer in my head. "It's nothing. Don't worry. It is normal for a straight man to feel aroused in front of a cute naked girl. Everyone would feel the same. She IS cute, and she was naked. That's all. That's it. You don't have feelings for you daughter you dumb fuck. Go and watch a strip show if you want to confirm that, you crazy guy. It is normal." I consoled myself and felt a little less disgusted at myself.

The day in the office was going normally when these thoughts started to cloud me again. I took out a photo of both Alice and Maci in my phone and looked at them to make sure that I didn't have any feelings for either of my daughters. I even went a step further and opened a picture of Alice from our day in the beach. She was in her bikini and I zoomed in on her breasts. Her breasts were bigger than Maci's and looked much firmer. And as expected, I didn't feel aroused by looking at her. Thus, my conclusions were true. I wasn't a bad father and these were just momentary fleeting emotions that will go away just as suddenly as they arrived.

The rest of the day went quite well. I felt a certain kind of control over my emotions and even during dinner, when Maci's nipples were poking out of her sheer top two feet away from me, I didn't flinch. Although I did get aroused, and although I did look at them a couple of times during the course of dinner, I felt a sense of calm. I knew I wasn't going to suddenly grab them or anything. They were my daughter's nipples and it didn't matter how she dressed; I knew how to control myself.

At night, I resumed my conversation with the ladies from the dating apps; but the more I conversed, the more disinterested I got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I made sure to not go into Maci's room to wake her up. I knocked on the door a couple of times and she finally answered. I told her to come down and said I had made macaroni and cheese, her favorite. She came down dressed and on time. The atmosphere around the kitchen today was much lighter than yesterday. We talked normally and I even thought about saying something about her short skirt but decided against it.

Her bus arrived, and she was about to leave when I asked, "Do you have your phone with you?"

She looked disappointed and clumsily took her phone out of her backpack. "Here."

"What did I tell you?" I said.

"Sorry," said Maci looking down at her feet.

"You better be sorry," I exclaimed.

"Please, I am so sorry. I will listen to you from now on," she said.

"Ok good. Now go." I felt confused why she got so scared. She always took my words lightly and never really listened to me before. I guess I shouted a little too much this time. I felt bad.

I took her phone while she left for school. I went to her room to keep the phone on her desk, when I noticed a book slightly peeking out from under her pillow. I walked towards it and sat on her bed. It was a purple bonded notebook, beautifully designed on the front page. I opened to see what was inside, "Dear diary, Today was the same. I failed to get any new..."

It was her diary! I felt extremely curious and wanted to read. I know you shouldn't read someone else's diary without their permission but I couldn't control myself. I shuffled to the last page and started, "Dear diary,

"today was even better! I slept naked again and as expected, dad knew I was naked under the blankets. He made a move today! I never expected him to have the balls to do that. Lol. But oh, it was so hot! He watched me naked as he removed the blanket and stared at my ass. He also came close to see my pussy, but he probably couldn't. I will have to spread my legs a little more next time. He even mistakenly touched my ass today. I wish it wasn't a mistake. But then the most exciting part happened. He was dropping me off to school when he suddenly started scolding me for taking my phone to school. He had never scolded me before. It was so hot!!! It felt like he was in control of me and I couldn't do anything. I think I even got a bit wet when he said, 'Little girl,' to me. It was then or maybe before, not sure. But I couldn't hold the conversation much longer, will have to try again tomorrow. Probably will take my phone again and see what happens."

My head was spinning and I started to sweat uncontrollably. I sat down on her bed and looked around unable to understand what I had just read. "She knows? She is doing this on purpose? What the hell?" I couldn't believe the words she wrote. How can my own daughter be teasing me like that? "She knows?" I couldn't get my head around the fact that she knew I watched her naked yesterday. "And she wanted me to see her naked? No, no, something must be wrong. She must mean something else; she must be writing fiction or something. Right?"

I nervously turned the page over to read what she had written about the day before.

"Dear Diary, the morning could have been better but I left the door locked today, so dad couldn't come in. I had a lot of tots last tight, so it was late and I forgot to leave the door open. Shaving yesterday was a waste. Such bullocks of me!! Anyways, Mr. Maguire said I did well in my art class, so that's awesome. I hope to get at least an A. On the bus ride home, I saw a weird looking dog... he was looking at me in the traffic......," I stopped reading and flipped the page again to a day earlier.

"Dear Diary, Holy fuckkkk!!! You wouldn't believe what happened today. I never thought it would work but it did!! Dad came to wake me up in the morning and I as I said yesterday, I slept naked. He didn't know that and removed my blanket!! HE SAW ME NAKED!! Oh my god! It was so fucking hot. I almost trembled in excitement but somehow controlled myself. He put the blanket straight back on and went away but oh my god I could have cum if he touched me. Lol. The whole day I couldn't think of anything else and wanted to do that again. I will definitely try again tomorrow. I think he will come again. Hehe. Because I think he liked my body. At night while we were watching 'Fire Ring', I wanted to tease him and so I didn't wear my bra today. After half the movie was done, I went and laid near him and put my head on his lap. His dick so near to me, I was getting so wet. But then, I felt his dick was getting bigger. Heheheh. Oh my god it was so hot! I couldn't hold back and pushed my head towards his dick and I touched it! And it really was hard! Hehehe. But then he got up and sat in a different sofa. I didn't do anything after that because I don't want him to know this. Lol. Damn... this is so hot!! I am going to shave my legs and pussy now and hopefully he will remove my blanket again tomorrow! Hehe. Or maybe I will sleep naked without the blanket. Oh, I don't know, I will see... Bye."

My mouth was drying up reading my daughter's diary. My whole world seemed to turn upside down in an instant. I never realized Maci was so naughty. She seemed a little aloof, but I never even imagined her watching porn let alone talking about such things. I needed a drink. I couldn't read anymore. My hands were trembling and I was feeling dizzy.

I left her diary the way I found it and went down to the kitchen to get me a glass of wine. I took a seat on the couch and sipped some water. I poured some wine but I was getting so sweaty and lightheaded that I thought I should have a shower.

The cold water hit my body like a million darts striking their pray as I jolted back to my senses. I could think now for a change. I pictured Maci lying on my lap and watching the movie the other day. Now knowing that she was intentionally trying to seduce me, I looked at the situation from a very different angle. I didn't feel ashamed anymore. I had nothing to be ashamed about. She was the one doing everything and I was just reacting. That's all. I thought I needed to talk to her about this but I couldn't think of a way to start the conversation. I wished for the first time in many years that her mother was here. She could have talked to her, but now it's got to be me. I felt at least a little calmer than the last few days knowing that I was not thinking about Maci in such a way for no reason.

That day in the office I felt restless. I wanted to know what else she had written and everything she was getting herself into. And even though I wanted to discuss this with my colleagues and ask their advice on how to talk to her about this, I knew I had to do it all by myself. The day rushed away and I didn't get almost any work done.

Back home I saw Maci watching television from the couch. She was lying on her side with a hand supporting her head and was wearing a t-shirt and a skirt. She waved a hi to me and I waved back. I stood there thinking about talking to her, but I couldn't get my words out. I was getting nervous thinking about the conversation. I turned towards the tele and calmly gathered the words. I looked at Maci and saw that her skirt had "accidentally" lifted itself enough to show her pink panty underneath. I realized what she was doing and walked away. I'll talk to her later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I watched from the garden as Maci ran across the house and up the stairs. Sam was watching the television, and dinner was ready. I imagined all the scenarios in which I talk to her about this and how it was not the way to behave, but I couldn't find the right words to say. I got nervous even thinking about talking to her.

I lit a cigarette and took out my phone absent mindedly. It was later than usual, and I realized I had carved through my cigarette pack at a much faster rate. I thought I should really get this thing under control. I just had to talk to her no matter how embarrassing it was.

"Staying for dinner Sam?" I asked as he clumsily got up from the couch, still unable to remove his gaze from the tele.

"Yes sir, I could," he said absent mindedly, "Elli is staying over at her friend's house tonight. But I don't think it will be necessary. I already have some lasagna ready; I'll have that," replied Sam.

"Oh, come on don't be foolish. You'll have dinner with us tonight. Sit I'll bring you a plate."

"No Sir, it's okay, I'll get one myself."

"Maci! Dinner's ready!" I shouted.

A few minutes passed and Sam and I talked about random happenings around the globe. I really respected how soft spoken he was. I was telling him about Alice's new college and her studies when Maci came running down the stairs. As she came closer, I saw that she was wearing the same pink t-shirt that she had worn the day before when we were watching the movie. It was so sheer, that anyone could make out her breasts underneath. Her nipples were almost clearly visible and when she sat down at the dinner table, the light above our heads made it even more prominent.

I saw she was uneasy and had her arms crossed to cover up her breasts. I sat at an angle from her, but Sam was seated right across her.

"So, you'll be having dinner with us today Sam?" she said.

"Sir suggested, so..."

Maci nodded. I almost chuckled at what was happening. She didn't know that Sam was going to have dinner with us and now it is too late for her to change.

She had one arm across her chest at all times during dinner. She felt so ashamed in front of Sam that she didn't even look up almost the entire duration. She didn't even take out her phone. But I was having fun. I felt like this will be a lesson to her and she will stop acting so childish.

I looked at Sam and saw that he was stealing glimpses of my daughter's breasts. He would look at me and whenever we stopped talking, through the corner of his eyes, he would ever so slightly look at her. I found this so funny and thought about having some fun of my own.

"Mace pass me the salt please dear," I said to Maci. I knew she had to use her other hand to pass it to me.

She looked displeased at the situation, but she had to move her arm. As soon as she stretched to get the salt, I looked at Sam. He had his head down, but his eyes were up, and was viewing Maci's breasts. She quickly covered her again and Sam acted like he wasn't doing anything wrong.

I felt like my work was done. I was pretty sure Maci will learn her lesson from this embarrassing situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I felt a weird urge to wake Maci up and look at her naked body again. I knew she was sleeping naked, or maybe not after what had happened last night. I started coming up with excuses to go and wake her up. "I have to check right? Or how would I know that she will not do it again? If she sleeps naked again today, then maybe I will have to talk to her. But if she is not naked, then my work is done. No. Come on. No! What if she is naked? Fuck man!... Oh yes! The diary! Ok, ok good. Just call her from outside her room."

So, I did just that. I didn't step inside her room and knocked till she answered. Soon she came downstairs ready for school and on time for the bus.

As soon as she left, I went to her room looking for her diary. I had to read more. I just had to. I looked all around the room but couldn't find it. I sat at her bed trying to imagine where she might have hidden it away. I looked at her drawers, and her wardrobe, but I couldn't find it. Going through her drawers, I stumbled upon her underwear. I felt my heart racing again but I wanted to see. I took out a blue bra from the pile and I smelled it. It felt weird smelling my daughter's underwear but I liked it. I looked at the tag, and it said 30B. It was cute. I liked her small frame. I liked her breasts. I liked to see them through the t-shirts she wore. I wanted to see them naked. I took her panty in my hand. It was soft and cold.

But suddenly, this heavy feeling took over me and I kept her stuff in the drawer and rushed out of her room.

I couldn't believe what I was just doing. This was so wrong. I felt angry at myself but placed some of the blame on Maci for trying to entice me. I was losing my mind. Maybe Alice leaving left a certain kind of void in the house. I went down to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I still wanted to go and find her diary, but I didn't. Instead, I got ready for work.

As the day passed, I felt little to no urge to talk to her. I felt that she was a grown girl and that she would understand what she was doing was wrong.

When I reached back home, I expected her to be on the living room couch, but she wasn't. I looked around the house and heard music playing in her room. There was a different kind of energy in the house and after last night, even Sam seemed hesitant to stand too long in the same room as me.

I too didn't feel like talking too much and spent the remainder of the day in my room reading and relaxing.

It was dinner time and Maci came up to my room to call me.

"Dinner's ready dad."

She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt as usual. And even though her top was sheer, I saw that she had her bra on today. I felt relieved. "It will be an easy dinner after all!"

I washed my face and slapped myself awake and sat down on the dining table. Maci was nowhere and Sam had already left.

And then, to my utter surprise, or maybe I wasn't even surprised at all, that Maci had ditched her bra and sat right across me at the table. That was not her seat, she never sat there. I quickly glimpsed at her tits, and they looked fabulous. I wanted to remove her top and see her tits naked. Other such thoughts crowded my mind. I thought maybe she didn't have her panty on too. But I wasn't going to find that out.

A few minutes into dinner, I felt a certain sense of calm. I knew that she wanted me to see. So why shouldn't I? I asked, "So what's new with school?"

"Nothing. The same," she replied looking down at her phone.

"Oh, I see. How are your grades this semester?"

"Really dad? Do we really have to talk about this?" she said looking at me.

I looked at her and gave her a smile and looked down at her tits. I kept my gaze at them for just a split second more to let her know that I saw what she was trying to show me and then looked down at my plate. I saw her flinch through the corner of my eyes. I liked making her flinch.

I was so preoccupied with these thoughts that I was eating much slower than usual. Maci finished before me and took her dishes to the sink. I watched her walk away from the table. Her legs were white and slender. Her ass looked firm and small. Her mother too had a tight hiney.

As she was walking towards her room from the kitchen counter, her tits shook under her t-shirt. Her eyes were glued to her phone and it made me confident to keep looking at them. As she approached closer, she shouted and jumped up and down a couple times, "a cockroach!" she shouted.