Little Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was cleared. She knew that I had touched her yesterday. Reading this I knew she liked it; she just wasn't sure. Like I wasn't sure in the beginning. I found it extremely funny that she thought I wouldn't want to see her pussy after all she's been doing in the house. But then again, she was only eighteen. When I was eighteen, I was running around girls in my college, failing to bring anyone to bed with me. And here she was making grown men weak and ordering them to dance to her tunes. And to be honest, she was doing that to me too to some extent.

I was running late for work, so I had to hurry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back home at night, I couldn't wait to finish dinner to watch my daughter perform for some stranger. But unusually for her, she wore her bra under her dress at all times that day. But I didn't mind. I was going to watch her naked soon anyway.

Soon after dinner, I finished doing the dishes and hurried to my room. I quickly logged in to 'little lips' and waited for Maci's first customer. I realized that I should have been angry at her for doing what she was doing, but in reality, I was just happy to watch Maci naked and dancing.

A few minutes passed and her first customer, a middle-aged man, appeared naked and ready for some action. He asked her to spread her pussy for him and told her to finger her; but she denied fulfilling any of his requests and instead kept on slowly moving her naked body to a soft music that was playing in the background. He did not mind too much as he probably was too excited anyway. She did eventually finger herself for a few seconds and the man came uncontrollably. And then the screen turned black again.

I had my hand on my dick the whole time but felt weird jerking off to my daughter. I didn't like watching her show her naked self to people she didn't know and wanted her for myself. I wanted her to fuck me instead and dance naked for her daddy whenever I wanted. But of course, I knew I was losing my head more than what I had already lost.

I saw a few more requests pop up on the top of the screen, but she kept ignoring most of them. But then a lucky customer got accepted.

I got ready again, hands in my pants, and waiting for the show to start. She appeared in a white t-shirt that I had never seen and a black thong. She had her hair in a ponytail and it seemed like she put some more makeup on. But, then, to my utter and sheer surprise and shock, the new customer was Sergio. "What the fuck? No, this can't be happening! I cannot let Maci show herself to Sergio! I work with this guy!" I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. My mind rushed with numerous thoughts. "On no, no no. He will figure it out it's Maci. Has he already figured it out? I got to stop this somehow!"

I started thinking and sweating rapidly. I was running out of time, and Maci was starting to dance for Sergio. I needed to stop this!

Without thinking, I rushed to Maci's room and knocked strongly. She shouted, "Yes dad! What's up?" in a nonchalant manner. I was getting angry at this point. I just wanted her to stop.

"Open your door Maci! Come on!"

"I can't now. Come back later!"

"Open your door!"

"Fuck off!" she screamed at me.

That was it. I couldn't let my little daughter dance naked in front of my co-worker. I had to do something. So, I rushed to my desk to look for the spare key to her room. I knew I had one, I just had to find it. And within no time, I did.

I walked up to her room, with my heart in my mouth, with no words to describe anything, I opened the door. She was standing on her bed, wearing the white crop top, and naked below. As soon as she saw me, she rushed to her laptop to cut off the connection. As she fumbled at the keyboard, I heard a voice say, "What's up Maci?"

That voice changed everything. It changed the direction of my actions and the events that followed. That voice was of course of Sergio. He knew it was Maci. And I wondered if this was the first time she got naked in front of him. I rushed towards her while she was still at her keyboard and grabbed her by her arm.

"Stop! What you doing?"

I didn't reply and pulled her towards me. For a second I wondered if should let her cut the connection first but decided otherwise. With Sergio watching, I pulled Maci and laid her on my laps. I remembered when she was a child and I used to spank her, but it's been more than ten years now and now it felt so different. She had grown and she was making my hormones flow. First, I caressed her soft butt before spanking her. She was still trying to get away from me, but I didn't care. I knew she wanted it, I knew Sergio wanted it, and I was sure I wanted it. I spanked her and she screamed, "Daddy please, I am sorry!"

"No you are not little girl!" I said as I spanked her again. Her butt fitted entirely in my giant hands. She quivered and I spanked her again. Her soft butt was taking the blow of my hands and slowing turning red.

"Daddy no! I will be a good girl from now! Don't spank me anymore!"

I squeezed her butt with my hands and grabbed hold of it and said, "Are you sure? You know what this is for right?" I grabbed tighter.

"Yes yes I know. Sergio wanted to do it I had nothing to do with it!"

She lied again. But, I let her go. "Ok. Get up."

As she stood, one of her nipples had slipped out of her top and that made me even more horny. I looked at the screen, with Sergio still watching, "Get the fuck out of here. I will deal with you tomorrow."

"But..." I cut the screen.

Maci was embarrassed and rubbing her naked butt. I could see the embarrassment on her face. "Go get dressed."

Without saying anything, she took out a pant and a t-shirt from the closet and stripped out of her current clothes. I sat there at her bed watching her undress.

"Okay now sleep. I don't want to find you doing anything like this again." I knew I was letting her go cheap, but I didn't tell her that I knew about 'little lips' because I didn't want her to know I had read her diary.

"Okay," she said.

I walked out of her room feeling turbulent emotions. I wondered if what I did was right. I knew I let it get out of hand and I wasn't able to control myself. And letting Sergio watch while I spanked my daughter was something I had never expected to do. But, truth be told, I liked that he watched it. It turned me on even more.

I reached my room and took out the spare key from my pocket. I wished I had never found the key, I didn't know what the aftermath will be, also I was weary of the conversation the day after.

I slept like a baby that night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, as soon as I woke up, I was getting ready to continue our talk. I rehearsed all the things I was going to say to her and also thought about saying sorry for spanking her. I didn't go to wake her up, because I knew she would wake up on her own today.

As I sat down on the dining table, she came down the stairs still wearing last night's cloths. She sat down without uttering a word. I didn't say anything too.

After a few minutes, the first words, "My ass still hurts," she said.

"Well it should. I should have spanked you even more to be honest."

"Why did you stop? Did your hand hurt?"

"No it didn't."

"Really?"

Where was she going with this? I thought she would apologize this morning but it seemed like she didn't even care. "Yeah, really. My hands are quite strong. You don't have to worry about my hands," I said.

"But my ass is soft. And now it is red because of you."

I wanted to say sorry but now I didn't feel like it. "Okay. Finish your breakfast." I was getting a little weirded out by her nonchalant way of talking to me.

As soon as she left for school, I rushed to her bedroom to read her diary.

"Dear diary, today was special. So much to say. Okay, lets start! I was doing my tots at night when daddy knocked at the door. I told him to fuck off and he got angry. I thought he left, but then he opened my door with his key and saw me dancing naked. I was so scared for a second. And also, Sergio was totting today. So, daddy grabbed me and started spanking me in front of Sergio. I was so embarrassed at first, but then I started liking it. He didn't spank me too hard, I wish he did though. I was getting so hot. Oh my Goddd! I couldn't believe it was happening. I opened my legs, and wanted him to touch my pussy, fuck I was so wet, he would know if he touched me. But he did not. I felt his dick getting like really hard, but I did not touch it because then he would know I liked him spanking me. I did not want him to know. Oh fucckkkkkk! fuckk! It was so hot! Then he told me to strip in front of him and change my clothes. I did it of course. I am touching my pussy right now! Oh my god it was so awesome. I wish he comes again tomorrow night. If I do it again, maybe he will spank me again? hehe maybe. Fuck. Okay okay. Let's see what happens. bye."

Okay that was good. Much better than I had expected. My thoughts were all wrong and there was no need to apologize. It was like reading a manual on what she wanted. I was going to follow it and do as she had written. I couldn't wait!

I skipped office that day and planned a bunch of things for that night. I knew this will be the night that I probably fuck Maci. I wanted it so bad now. I knew she was wet when I spanked her last night, but I wasn't so sure, so I didn't move forward with it. But now that I know, I will do as I please. I was drowning in my imagination.

And at last, it was nighttime, and we sat at the dinner table eating in silence. I knew exactly what was on her mind and wanted to tear her clothes off right there right then and take her, but I knew I had to wait just a little longer.

As she hopped to her room, I left the dishes as they were and ran to my room, logged into little lips, and got ready. I waited in my room, like a caged animal ready to get loose. The minutes took longer and longer and I was already getting hard. Finally, little lips was online. I waited for her to go live before I make my entrance. And the wait wasn't long. I took my spare key and went to her room. Without knocking, I unlocked the door and stepped in. She was just sitting and slowing moving her body when she saw me.

I saw a slight smile before she said, "Oh my God! Sorry daddy!" in a scared voice. But, I had read the manual this time and I took charge. Grabbing her by her arm, I dragged her towards me and lifted her up on my shoulders. She weighed nothing and was almost half my size. Holding her there, I turned off the computer.

I wanted her entirely to myself that night.

Her butt was so close to my face that I tried to pull her pants off with my teeth, but it was too slow. She was shaking her legs to get free, but by the manner she was telling me to let her off, I could tell that she wanted it just as much as I did. She still on my shoulders, I pulled her pants down with my hands and her panty came off together with it. With her naked butt 2 inches off my mouth, I gave it a kiss before proceeding to spank her. Her butt wobbled and made a sweet high-pitched sound on impact. She spread her legs open again and as I spanked her, I touched her pussy a little. It was soaking wet and her juices were flowing across her thighs. I was continuously spanking her at a rapid rate and she wasn't trying to get away anymore.

I picked her up and brought her face closer to my face, "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes daddy, yes."

"Are you sure?" and spanked her again.

"Ah! Yes of course."

"No you are not," and I turned her over and laid her on the side of the bed. Her ass facing towards me, I started spanking her again. I spanked her in the middle of her butt cheeks and slowly got more and more aggressive. I touched her wet pussy and said, "What is this? Were you masturbating for the man on the screen?" I knew she was wet for me, but I liked scolding her.

"No daddy! I wasn't doing anything. We were just taaaahh!" and I put my finger in her tight pussy. My index finger seemed enough for her as she cried in pain. "Ohhh... Ahhhh.." she exclaimed. I pulled It out and tasted her. She tasted heavenly and fresh. I turned her around and lifted her up in the air. Her legs around my head, she sat on my shoulders. Her hands holding my head for support. Like picking fresh cherries of a tree, I held her by her butt and placed my mouth in between her legs and sucked on her. Her juices flowed from her pussy and into my mouth like a stream. Tasting my daughter was making me shiver. She was shivering too. She was making so much noise, but there was no one in the house to hear. She screamed even more as her whole body shook from excitement.

"Yeah you like that little bitch? You gonna do this again?"

"No daddy. Please stop." A pause. "Let me," she said.

I understood what she meant and put her down from my shoulders. She got on her knees and unzipped my pants. As her hands touched my penis, goosebumps ran across my body. This was the part that never crossed my mind. I wasn't sure how I would feel to let my daughter suck my penis; but, as soon as her soft tongue wrapped around my rock-hard penis, I knew what I was missing all these years. She slowly licked the top of my penis before tasting my balls. She licked around my dick and spat on it to lick it again. Then, she moved from the side to the front and took my dick in her mouth. She put it in as much as she could and took it out again. She did it again. She sucked on it like a lollipop and made a 'tsip' sound as she let my dick out of her mouth. I pulled her up and kissed her. That was the first time I had kissed her like a lover. She tasted sweet like honey. My hands were at her ass pulling her towards me as we kissed, while her hand was stuck in between our bodies holding my dick.

She moved away and stood there gasping for air. Taking a breath. I took my pants off and my shirt. She was about to take off her top when I stopped her. I pushed her towards the bed and she fell like a feather on the bed, slowly and gracefully. Her legs curled up and her hands squeezed in. She became even more tiny and sweet. I crawled up on the bed, kissing her from the toes. She giggled as I kissed her feet. Then, I moved slowly, up and up, until I reached her little lips. She was still so wet. I kissed her there and put my finger in her again. This time she was moving with every turn of my finger. I kissed and fingered her and she moaned, "uuuhhhh... haaaaa... ummmmm hmmmmmm...." I was careful not to let her cum and stopped suddenly. Then, I moved further up, caressing her breasts from above her top. They were soft just like the other day, but this time I was not as gentle. I put my hands inside her top and squeezed her tits a little hard, and she squealed. I let go and did it again, this time the other tit.

I tore her buttons off and threw her top somewhere. She laid completely naked in front of me, squirming and shivering at my gaze. I kissed her nipple softly at first and kissed her on her mouth. A few kisses later, I came down for her breasts again. Her breasts were soft and buttery. They were small and each fitted completely inside my grip as I squeezed them again. Then, I put my mouth on her nipple and sucked on her sweet sweet breasts. My daughter's breasts melted in my mouth and made me want to bite them and eat them up. I bit on her nipple and she grabbed my head as she suppressed her scream. My tongue on her breasts, I slid my finger in her pussy making her ready.

Then kissing her, I, slowly, as slowly as I could, pushed my dick inside her. It felt tight and she was definitely in pain but she wanted it. She whispered, "Ohh, yes, slowly, slowly, yes," in a trembling voice.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. Ohhh..." she said.

I pushed it in with a little force and she screamed in pain, "Ahhh! Oooohhh!"

And it was in. I was inside my daughter. She kissed me again and moved my penis inside her as she slowly moved along with my movements. I started fucking her slowly and softly at first. But then my body was out of my control. I rammed my eight-inch dick in her tiny little lips and she screamed in pain. I bit her nipple once more and she kept screaming. We locked our tongues together as I thrusted my dick inside her harder and harder. She was making all kinds of noises in her sweet and girlish voice. I knew I was getting close and so was she, so I pulled out just in time for more. I picked her up and made her sit on me while I laid on the bed. She herself took my pulsating dick and slid it in her now red, inviting pussy. She adjusted herself as I watched and let her do as she pleased. Once firmly inside, she moved her hips and initiated the intercourse again. I pinched both her nipples and pulled them to every direction. She wasn't worried about the pain anymore, maybe even liked it.

I held her by her ass and sped up the fucking. Her shaved pink pussy was throbbing at my immense thumping. She gave out a moan, "uhhhhhh.... haaaa.. ummhhhhaaa..." as she orgasmed and fell on my body. I held her tight and thrusted my thirsty dick once more and it was enough for me to orgasm too. We made millions of noises as we travelled through our emotions and back to each other's arms. I kissed her and she kissed me. I held her tighter than ever and rolled her around on the bed.

Her eyes were watery and delightful. Mine were, hers. I kissed her on her forehead and all of a sudden, Alice's face flashed in front of my eyes. I snapped to this world in a fraction of a second and saw myself from outside my body, laying naked, arms in arms, with my naked daughter, who had just turned eighteen a few months ago. I saw a sad old man taking advantage of his daughter to fulfill his own desires. I saw her face and it looked sad all of a sudden. Her beauty, smoked. Maybe it was because I was feeling sad, maybe because I regretted what I had just done. I wasn't sure.

I loosened the embrace and sat up on the bed. Looking the other way, I saw her entire room was decorated to fit the dancing that she did every night. I looked at her and she still looked like the cute little daughter that I remember.

I couldn't stay in that room any longer.

I said I needed to leave and left her there, naked, unaware of my thoughts, and probably a little confused, but happy.

I turned off the lights and wanted to sleep as I couldn't think of this anymore. And surprisingly, I fell asleep soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, as I woke up, I saw Maci hugging me tightly. She probably came to sleep with me after I had left her. I hugged her tight too and those confusing feelings were not there anymore. I saw her breast was red with bite marks. I realized I probably went overboard last night. I grabbed her by her ass and pulled her up to adjust my penis which was getting stuck under her leg. Her hair smelled wonderful.

Then, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Good morning," she said.

"Come here," and I rolled her on top of me.

"Again?" she asked.

"Yes," and I inserted my dick in her. It didn't go in that easily, but I pushed it in anyway. "Aaaahh!" she shouted, "No wait!"

"No. I need you now!"

"Okay daddy."

She moved her body in a circular manner, stimulating my penis inside her. I was enjoying it, delighted with her. Then, I pulled out of her and pushed her head towards my dick. She understood right away and happily took it in her mouth. I held her hair and she proceeded to give me a blowjob. She was not wasting any time licking around and over and had the head of my dick firmly in her mouth. I wanted her to go deeper, so I pushed her head in a little bit more. She resisted and held my hand for me to release the pressure. I did. She looked at me surprised and again got busy sucking her daddy's dick. But it wasn't enough. I pushed her head again, and this time she had more than half my dick inside her mouth. I could feel her head trying to get loose, but, I pushed it in even more. I could feel her throat on my dick and held her tightly around my crotch for a few more seconds. I came in her mouth before releasing her. She quickly got my dick out of her mouth and gasped for air. As she took a few long breaths, I grabbed her by her jaw, and pulled her closer for a kiss. I could see my cum in her mouth.