Little Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink it. Don't spit it out," I said.

She did as ordered. Then, I placed her on the bed in between the soft white linen sheets and stripped her naked. Her pussy was now very wet. She looked at me, with her round glowing eyes, telling me to go down on her. I did. I pulled her legs up, wrapped them around my head, and licked her pussy once. She tasted different than last night. I licked her pussy again, inside, and out. She moved around on the bed, unable to control herself, as I kept eating her up. I could feel her emotions intensifying, and before long, she came too. Her orgasmic juices flowing through her and into my mouth, and I took it all in.

We slept off again, and she missed school and I missed work two days in a row now. We woke up at noon when we heard Sam come in the house. It was lunch time and he was always on time. I quickly got up and got dressed. Sam probably didn't know that both Maci and I were in the house. I tried to wake Maci up, but she was hesitant. So, I picked her up, covered her with a sheet, just in case Sam came up, and moved her to her room.

I went back to my room and took a long cold shower. I was feeling better than ever. It felt like a totally new day, a new chapter. I once again visited the thoughts that popped up in my brain last night, but, decided to lock them up and just enjoy the moment. The cold water was refreshing and felt good on my body. I got dressed up and went down to greet Sam. He was surprised to see me and smiled.

I took a seat in the living room sofa, turned on some music, and drifted off to last night and today's morning. I thought of Maci and her soft pink skin and how smooth it was, her lips when she kissed me, her wobbling butt when I spanked her, her small little breasts with her tiny little nipples, her beautiful hair. While I was lost in dream, I heard her walking down the stairs. She was nicely dressed, in her pink t-shirt and white shorts. I kept looking at her as she made her way towards me. She took a seat beside me and turned on the tv. I placed my arm around her and looked at her again. She smiled.

Sam came up to us and served us glasses of juice. "Oh, what a beautiful family," he said. We looked at each other and Maci blushed. I replied, "Indeed."